Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79559 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by GindoX(m): 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chee59:
I almost licked my screen when I saw him on "the grey man".
But not the MOST handsome.

You fall my hands ooo.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by blueAgent(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sighs...

Rubbish, top 1million handsome dudes this freak would not count.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by FuckTheMod: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
you're like in 100,000,000th position I swear... Only in your miserable dreams grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Sweetvie: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
He's handsome but not the MOST handsome 🤧
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by blueAgent(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
abobote:
He is actually average, not close to the most handsome

True.

Dude is just average looking.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Pacesetter2021: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
May God forbid it.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by chccho(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wetin fine for this one?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:

I am not your wife na angry

But you WILL be na angry

Anyway, be careful with your ovaries.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

But you WILL be na angry

Anyway, be careful with your ovaries.
I don marry white man last year. undecided
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by CallmeTrinity: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!

Typical Nairaland ENP. Always goshing over what they can't get... Imagine a low value woman lusting after a high value man?

Nuff said 😅🤣🤣🤣
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Probz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
I’m better-looking than him and I ain’t even a buff-ting like that.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by airprinz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ensquare(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Burchester: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wow.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Rexxie234(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wow.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Rexxie234(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2023

I don marry white man last year.
for this naija shocked
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Slurity(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!!
This early morning, u don dey fall...
Have you said your prayers?

Modified:
I forgot that you are jobless
YOUR LEVEL OF JEALOUSY IS CRAZY
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Eyinju112(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Argue with your keypad
Skty:

Ta! Yorubas nor de fine
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by nurez305(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eyinju112:
My bf fine pass this one...

If after having all the money he has, and he’s still looking this way babes forget it, dude is damn ugly...

My Yoruba men sef never get 10% of his riches but Goddammit they are killer killer higher higher
is this kemi ?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Eyinju112(f): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
No oluloyo😂
nurez305:
is this kemi ?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by ZINNYBANKS: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

If Chadwick boseman is not dead , he's probably gon be the most handsome ..
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Sofyix: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hahahhahaha jealousy😅😅
fman:
love Kee u there!!!!

Modified:
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by captaininiobong(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is my guy, we went to same secondary school in Britain in Abj.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by bizzibodi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
My lil' son is more handsome than him.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by rickleye: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!!

Modified:

Is she capable of love ❤️!
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by amodujames(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na this man fine pass joor

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Burgerlomo: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!

His not available grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dollywood(m): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Lawly:
With that him big lips wey I fit use cook full pot of soup, na im dey say him be d most handsome? Tor oyibo people kukuma ugly normal normal

He's black, and thick lips are facial details of a good looking person.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dollywood(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Landowner101:
Don't think he beats wentworth miller though

This has to be a joke, man.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 28, 2023
siofra:

You're fine sha! But you're not a popular celebrity na😄

angry
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 28, 2023
siofra:

You're fine sha! But you're not a popular celebrity na😄

So u wanto fukkk Toks2008 too like u fukk me too ...corrřrrect?...siofra why do u like priikkk so much nah...why. please explain to us? undecided
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by JoeEeL(m): 5:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

Divided people can't revolt against their oppressors (leaders)!

That's why Nairaland remains a grand tool for the leadership of Nigeria to keep even the educated ones divided!

Even the coming elections won't change a damn thing!

An average Nigerian is destined to be miserably wretched and die in his bigotry and cowardice!

You are right o ma brother. You have every right to say this. Those who even try to do something, they'll do propaganda against them. If you try to fight for freedom, they'll say you are unpatriotic and a rebel.

Especially on this silly site called nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.