Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79565 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Hatrick01: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!! This early morning, u don dey fall... Have you said your prayers?

Modified: I forgot that you are jobless

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is handsome, but I don't know about him being the most handsome man in the world.
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Jimbadly: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
I fine pass the guy na.

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Homo scientist! How this guy take be most handsome dude in the planet earth? Laughing my as$ off abi out..
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Coolboy009: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
Ole, love kiii u there. na how una dey start b dat, I pit ur boyfriend.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by StrongAlphMale: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eyinju112:
My bf fine pass this one Abeg...

Awon feminist.

I thought we all agreed feminist don't need a man in their lives ? What are you doing with a bf?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Moh247: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Richest best qualifies a man
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by mozona(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
but has never won the most handsome man.

4 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Emdebby2: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
My boyfriend fine pass this one 😂

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Princeton92(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm much more beautiful than this guy na shocked

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Alusiizizi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

How did this stvpid thread make it to FP? Oh, I almost forgot, siofra opens her filthy holes for the mods on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by qtguru(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Handsomeness does not guaranty a good fvck.
Take note

Lol there'll always be a finer and better guy, man no fit kill himself
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by imbless: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Oshiomole and portable fine pass this guy na angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Emeka71(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
And me; I love you.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Sniper101(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

"Most handsome man on earth"

Him?

You've gotta be kidding me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Samuelskido(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
See my boy wey fine pass am

4 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by IbileIfe: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!!
This early morning, u don dey fall...
Have you said your prayers?

Modified:
I forgot that you are jobless
grin
White scientists are weirdos.
Soon they will lie that his genes from his ancestors came from 1 billion years ago.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
grin grin

This emotional abuse. angry
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Truckpusher(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!!
This early morning, u don dey fall...
Have you said your prayers?

Modified:
I forgot that you are jobless
grin grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by IbileIfe: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
imbless:
Oshiomole and portable fine pass this guy na angry angry
grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by simplesearch: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Not bad. But what will handsomeness or beauty avail a man or a woman at old age and in eternity who lived and died without Christ?

Matthew 16:26 (KJV) For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by abobote: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is actually average, not close to the most handsome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
I think your scientists mean:

The most handsome among the popular actors in America! tongue

... Certainly not this world!
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by mosez346(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mitcheeeew,,, which be no sex for broke ugly men::, abeg I need to know why buhari want to go to daura for these scarcity of fuel??
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
phorget:
I'm more handsome than him jare...

Such terrible waste of shoe polish! undecided embarassed
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by obembet(f): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
WOW! see that pink lips, I feel like .... cheesy
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by 2starboy25: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!! This early morning, u don dey fall... Have you said your prayers?

Modified: I forgot that you are jobless
funny
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by HisGraceBet: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wahala
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by mosez346(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mitcheeeew,,, which one be no sex for broke ugly men::, abeg I need to know why buhari want to go to daura for these scarcity of fuel??
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Julie Smollet is
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Vikynas: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
The other side of the world otherwise nobody is ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.