Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79561 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by LONGPREEK(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

you have my guy staphylococcus
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Iykenuwa(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Chris Rock with a touch of lightening cream.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Geovanni412(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

Giroud fine pass am.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by myami: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
AmazonTopaz:
This guy is cute kiss
Ah my ovaries grin grin
when last did you have sex?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ashley86400: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Landowner101:
Don't think he beats wentworth miller though
Wentworth Miller is gay though.
Cute guy.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by obontami: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Persephone1:
He is no doubt cute but there is a battle of dominance between his face and his neck. One could have mistaken his neck for another face lipsrsealed

Da fccck!

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Gbadespet(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
This man no fine reach my left hand self,make dem come Ekiti make dem con see fine niggaz
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by myami: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:
Base on believe (BoB)

.shaking my head!
how do i get into your vagina? I'm hørny
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
tydi:
Gay scientist tripping on a nigga Azz
Nigerians and awkward thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Father4all: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
There Oyinbo people are crazy
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by SaturnNick(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
The man fine sha grin grin grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
JoeEeL:
SO THE SCARCITY OF FUEL COMBINED WITH THE HARDSHIP AND TERRORIST INVASION, COUPLED WITH POLICE BRUTALITY AND INFLATION ARE NOT ENOUGH TO TRIGGER MASSIVE REVOLUTION AMONG SO-CALLED ZOOGERIANS.

GOSH. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RED LINE AS JONATHAN SAYS ON RADIO BIAFRA. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIFELESS AND ZOMBIES. DEAD BODIES.

Divided people can't revolt against their oppressors (leaders)!

That's why Nairaland remains a grand tool for the leadership of Nigeria to keep even the educated ones divided!

Even the coming elections won't change a damn thing!

An average Nigerian is destined to be miserably wretched and die in his bigotry and cowardice!

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Gift96: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
HANDSOME MY ANUS

IS HE FINER THAN ME?

E BE LIKE SEY THOSE SCIENTIST GET VIRUS
man from Sudan grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
In their eyes sha.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Gift96: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jimbadly:
I fine pass the guy na.
pictures
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Allisgud: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
phorget:
I'm more handsome than him jare...
batman
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by IbileIfe: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

I am finer than this dude.
That's me with one of the most powerful women in Corporate Nigeria.
(Name withheld).

Scientists using a method from ancient Greece!
Outdated mentality.
Scientists just think other humans are too dumb to believe whatever rubbish they publish

Science is full of farce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ayofunmi19: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
And you expect me to believe that
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Scalphunter: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
White or black? Clarify the criteria used for selection.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Toks2008(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

Lamba! Even in my 40s I still fine pass am.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by samwillyco1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na lie he no fine pass me
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by ibtommy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!

Sha no go open "am". Zoo up
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by siofra(f): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Toks2008:

Even in my 40s I still fine pass am.

I dont usually do this but I'm vexed with the way these people insult our intelligence...

I may not be anywhere near the most handsome in my village let alone the world but I'm definitely finer than him.

For the pinchure or I don't believe crew here is my pics for few minutes make una judge for una sef angry

Siofra oya judge.

You're fine sha! But you're not a popular celebrity na😄
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by hopexter(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Daniel7543:
I fine pass this dude

Na small you take fine pass the dude cheesy
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Toks2008(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

You're fine sha! But you're not a popular celebrity na😄

Gbam!

I just want to clarify my point.

So make i bring the pics down lol!

They should modify their assertion to "the most handsome celebrity"
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Slimwhyt(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
He's handsome sha
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Truthshscrazy: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin l prefer Chris hemsworth

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Bobbynobobby: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Golden Ratio? 61.8%, that's God ratio

Read about that ratio in Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code. Good to know there are still ppl out there with some general knowledge
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Memphitz357: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omari Hardwick fine pass am
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Blaqputin(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Handsomeness does not guaranty a good fvck.
Take note
Totally unrelated
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Elliotwaveforec: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bobbynobobby:

Read about that ratio in Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code. Good to know there are still ppl out there with some general knowledge
It's in leaves, human body, financial markets and everything on earth.

It's used in the financial markets to forecast prices of financial assets (Fibonacci ratio and Elliotwave).
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by nwajesus12(m): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
illicit:
All na vanity
e pain na m grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.