Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79569 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!

LoL. Your vagina is breathing by now. Girls and obsession with handsome Bois

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by IslamIsIdiotic: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
WAAAAY out of your league. Stick with tribal mark danfo drivers

siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

I fine pass This Guy tho

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by millionaireman: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Most handsome? Na lie.
Is he more handsome than this ma guuuy?

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by SuperStriker: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am more handsome than this guy .
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by pacespot(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm surprised they didn't go for White dude this time around lipsrsealed
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by GardenOfGod(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
What you have seen is false grin grin ;
Persephone1:
He is no doubt cute but there is a battle of dominance between his face and his neck. One could have mistaken his neck for another face lipsrsealed
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by ahnie: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Same way you have bn digging into your mum's own for years.
myami:
how do i get into your vagina? I'm hørny
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

This emotional abuse. angry
I am not your wife na angry
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Emola12(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gadafii:
Our Tobi bakare fine pass this gay looking guy😂😂
hmmm....Tobi bakare indeed that one way be like trumpet tueh!!!
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by GodisFirst: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
did they visit my village not to talk of my house before concluding?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dimehook: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

Rubbish, have you seen gigachad
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
okay.

3 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ofiadiegwu: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Handsomeness, just like beauty, depends on the eyes of the beholder.
So, I have just observed that the said handsome man has long neck and, that alone deducts mark from him in the "contest".
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Eyinju112(f): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mr alphmale please resist all urge to mention me, as I’ve never for once had a conversation or discussion with you that point that I’m a feminist... Don’t speak on behalf of every lady on Nairaland. I’m not a feminist and also I’m in a serious romance. Please let that sink
StrongAlphMale:

Awon feminist.

I thought we all agreed feminist don't need a man in their lives ? What are you doing with a bf?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dimehook: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

Or just Google search the name: omar borkan al gala
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by StrongAlphMale: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eyinju112:
Mr alphmale please resist all urge to mention me, as I’ve never for once had a conversation or discussion with you that point that I’m a feminist... Don’t speak on behalf of every lady on Nairaland. I’m not a feminist and also I’m in a serious romance. Please let that sink

You're in a serious romance? So feminist needs a man after all?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Dimehook: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
I think your scientists mean:

The most handsome among the popular actors in America! tongue

... Certainly not this world!
Abi, there's a guy called Omar Borkan Al Gala, this one no fine reach this guy oo, just Google him and see
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by jeromestarks: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ladygbola:

Let's us see your pics and confirm.
I'm a very private person, if not, I would have shared my pictures.

Give me you Facebook handle and I will send them to you.

If you see my face, you will faint grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dimehook:

Abi, there's a user called Omar Borkan Al Gala, this one no fine reach this guy oo, just Google him and see

I know Omar well na!

Leave these clowning scientists! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Enemyofpeace: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
This one wey him neck be like that of hungry man from Somalia. True true I no fine, but my neck fine pass him own
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by ifihearam: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gadafii:
Our Tobi bakare fine pass this gay looking guy😂😂

u dey crAZE
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by hermesprogidy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lawly:
With that him big lips wey I fit use cook full pot of soup, na im dey say him be d most handsome? Tor oyibo people kukuma ugly normal normal
Hmmm. His lips is his best feature. You must be very ugly. undecided
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by jeromestarks: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie:

Base on believe (BoB)

.shaking my head!

Not only girls crush on me. Do u know that even guys crush on me? Thank goodness I'm not gay.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by TNGC: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
I don't remember when someone came to my house to do the most handsome man test on me, or is America now the whole world?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Rexxie234(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote]OUR LEVEL OF JEALOUSY IS CRAZY [quote] grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:

^^^^^whats the nearest mental hospital close to you?...can we drive u there? smiley
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by benzypher(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
tydi:
Gay scientist tripping on a nigga Azz
because females cannot be scientists...

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Kaycee9242(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Daniel7543:
I fine pass this dude

Lol can we see your picture?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by tipsieoladj(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
And many morons will still believe the scientists are right.. awon ode of the highest order... why na celebrities dem dey use evaluate ur lives. Una no get una own sense?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
smiley
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Skty: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eyinju112:
My bf fine pass this one...

If after having all the money he has, and he’s still looking this way babes forget it, dude is damn ugly...

My Yoruba men sef never get 10% of his riches but Goddammit they are killer killer higher higher

Ta! Yorubas nor de fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.