Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? (5942 Views)

How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2011
And for those commenting on my picture, you like am you nor like am, just post an answer to my thread. Haba i don't have time for unnecessary qualms.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2011
@omega25 yeah long time. I'm cool and you?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Oxone(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2011
No reason to blame "the other girl". Afterall the boyfriend wasn't raped. But its easier to believe d bf was deceived than d fact that she's not good enough for him.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by cantell(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89:

And for those commenting on my picture, you like am you nor like am, just post an answer to my thread. Haba i don't have time for unnecessary qualms.
The usual michelin tyre.
She no get time*
Where you go hide?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2011
She is not good enough for him or he is not good enough for her? Or it simply because the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know? Why should they think their next guy could be worse? Up bringing or societal influence? Sorry for all these questions o. :-)
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2011
@cantell i go hide for facebook. I had almost forgotten why i got fed up of this place. Simple topic na i fine, i nor fine them dey discuss. Like say i nor know i fine before. :-P
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by tissot84: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2011
chicken/hen kingdom :- a hen fights another hen that either intrudes or trespasses so likewise the chicken. so u gals of nowadays might belong to dat kingdom or generation. maybe or just maybe dat is y guys call gals chic/chicken i think
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2011
Abeg we are human beings on. Aren't we supposed to reason?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by cantell(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89:

@cantell i go hide for facebook. I had almost forgotten why i got fed up of this place. Simple topic na i fine, i nor fine them dey discuss. Like say i nor know i fine before. :-P
Smh. Your effizi too much.
Welcome back.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2011
I'm not coming back. I dey comot soon. Just needed an insight on this topic.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by cantell(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89:

I'm not coming back. I dey comot soon. Just needed an insight on this topic.
Aww! My bad!
Well, good luck!
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by allure1(f): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2011
I don't have time for the girl my partner cheated on me with, at all.  If I have issues to deal wt, it will def b wt my man or just leave matter n go.
some issues r simply self explanatory, no need sorting out any damn thing.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Sike(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2011
BodyKiss:

I want to 4uck rokiatu and michelin89 in stealth mode.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
And when the fight is going on the guy will just call his friends and they will have a good show
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by donem: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2011
i think when their over desperation to win back their guy proves futile that brings about frustration thats why they end up blaming the other lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men / Relationship And Sex / recycled. byee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.