Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48841 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
Omo the crowd here pass cbn own shocked
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.
Pained,incoherent rambling..

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Xion20: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
I like this, apc de marketing itself.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by sparkleboy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/

Dude is talking trash 🚮
There is a reason for separation of powers in the constitution! The Federal Government has its powers and is not always answerable to the Supreme Court! The Supreme Court is to interpret the law for the Executive arm and not command the executive branch!

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by IpobAntidote: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Sharap. Tinubu is the national leader of the satanic APC.

Dumb ass retard. Go and tell your village drunkard father to shut up.
Tinubu is a member of the APC, he's not in Govt. He also made it clear weeks ago that he's against the policy while pandora pathological lair Incompetent Obi tuary said that he supports the policy.

Ode Ole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Softmirror:

AND WILL STILL SUSTAIN THE POWER BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
The height of indiscipline. He should be thrown out of FEC right away
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Advocate500: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
This mumu don dey insult his employer, festuse the fuul ,you will return home in disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by itsRhamzy: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowwd him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu, I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
bruhhhh... Save us this shyte you wrote. This is 2023, I'm not from the North and I do not give a flying Fvck where power comes from, las las na all of us go dey suffer and enjoy things together.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Apophenia24k: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise

Thank God I'm not igbo, I would have insulted the hell out of your life.

Ordinary small Fulani chased your ancestors out of ilorin and you are here threatening people that faught Nigeria and Britain for 3 years.

6 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mindcure:
God is involved

This is the most sensible sensitive post of the year. God is indeed involved!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ogbeniomo: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u
but is he saying the truth? I'm asking o

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

My father is a Dumb ass retard. I should Go and tell my village drunkard father to shut up.
Tinubu is a member of the APC, he's not in Govt. He also made it clear weeks ago that he's against the policy while pandora pathological lair Incompetent Obi tuary said that he supports the policy.

My smelly mum is Ode Ole.
You mean am?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Softmirror: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Just imagine!
IT'S THE REALITY!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by sparkleboy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

Cry me a river😂🤣🤣😂
Why are they all running around like headless 🐔

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by rickyrex(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

hey Mr no more APC for your information. ones beaten, twice shy. same criminals like tinubu who draw dead manifesto for buhari and surrounded him with thiefs and dead brains to destroy nigeria will also surround tinubu should he wins . As long as apc is concern every sensible nigerian is saying both tinubu and apc should go to hell and rest

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Valkrie: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Nobody is arguing with you people...yes we all know you people deliver tinubu to drug pusher as President of APC party and never Nigeria...!! As for Nigeria Tinubu can never ever be president...that you can take to the bank...by upper week you can come back here and re-read this post again...!!
Nonsense people...!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Menclothing: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari weldone now pdp can buy votes with just 200 naira not 10k like they did in osun

2k tees all colours

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
This crowd is enough to determine 2023election result.....

Click LIKE for labour party( LP)

Click SHARE for people democratic party (PDP)

APC DISQUALIFY grin

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
It amazed me how the opposition parties are calm and ok with the decision of the president, yet the rulling party chaired by Buhari is complaining. All this while Buhari is ignoring court order even the recent one of Nnamdi Kalu, Keyamumu did not know Buhari violated court order, is now their loots and vote buying of Tinubu is at stake all of them have come out from their hideout to side the masses. Useless people.

I support Buhari 101%

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Mumu man, na only Tinubu's vote that got Buhari elected. Pls borrow or buy some sense.

So you no longer believe your thin god tinubu - who even said with his mouth how he brought buhari into power

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by edungene7: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Am certain you are saying this with tears rolling from yr eyes Itz over for APC Adieus

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
See mumu festus... grin

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by IpobAntidote: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

So you no longer believe your thin god tinubu - who even said with his mouth how he brought buhari into power

Ode mumu, Buhari won by just one Tinubu vote abi? Pls they have common sense on sale at a discounted rate online. Try and buy some.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by naikeboy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Hahahaha Senior Advocate of Nonsense is wailing... Nobody will no tomorrow instead Buhari done do them science...

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Advocate500: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowwd him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu, I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....
oga your region will suffer whatever nonsense you guys have in stock, tinubu will not do more than MNK ,he was tag terrorist by the same tinubu supporters,we are waiting for you guys to start any nonsense with your selfishness and greed.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Valkrie:

Nobody is arguing with you people...yes we all know you people deliver tinubu as President of APC party and never Nigeria...!! As for Nigeria Tinubu can never ever be president...that you can take to the bank...by upper week you can come back here and re-read this post again...!!
Nonsense people...!!!

I'll personally autograph his portrait for you on the 1st of June 2023. His picture will be hanging on your office and living room as the GCFR soon.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.
I wish so..I wish the dss and efcc can go after each and every one of these fools...

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Kennyfancy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

keep crying

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by jahsharon: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.

Tinubu is your problem. Despite the fact that you are dying of hunger, your empty brain is telling you that Tinubu is suffering. Even in the world to come, Tinubu will never be affected by any bad government policy. God has given him more money than he and his children's children can spend.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Ode mumu, Buhari won by just one Tinubu vote abi? Pls they have common sense on sale at a discounted rate online. Try and buy some.

Wow, you just proved to us that ur thin god tinubu is a known liar who lies for the fun of it.
So you no longer believe that tinubu made Buhari the president. Urchins sef 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Reloadedisraelp: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Buhari our able baba grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) / Rare Picture: Pyrates Confraternity Welcomes Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe To UNILAG (1972) / Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.