Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,029 members, 7,852,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) (48847 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Tinubu brought APC to power.
Yes he brought them to power, did he ask them to be foolish
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pityoobi:
Yes he brought them to power, did he ask them to be foolish
Sharap.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

Even Aisha Buhari is not supporting Buhari at the moment.

Buhari has less than 3 months to fvck off Aso Rock grin.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

To be honest, no APC governor gives a fvck about the dictator at the moment.

Child's play. Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ray02: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
How the table has quickly changed is still very shocking to me.the people that use to criticize buhari before are now happy with buhari and the people that use to be happy with buhari before are the one criticizing him.whats really happening?
E shock me bro. Imagine. I'm loving this movie sha, cos it is funny. The "patriotic defender's have become "wailers".
Make the election sha go and come make everybody calm down.😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is to tell you these guys really hide our money in billions. This policy really touch them

4 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Femijohn198: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
this fight go get part 10, let's keep our hand cross till APC and APC finished the fight.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by JoshTim: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
sparkleboy:

Dude is talking trash 🚮
There is a reason for separation of powers in the constitution! The Federal Government has its powers and is not always answerable to the Supreme Court! The Supreme Court is to interpret the law for the Executive arm and not command the executive branch!

It is not only to interpret laws, it is also to apply the law as spelt out in the constitution.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:
You guys will soon know how powerful a president in Nigeria is, someone that can remove your citizenship status without a court order and grant freedom to a criminal convicted by the supreme court.

Does that makes him above the law?
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by N3TRAL: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Tinubu's cap can defeat Obidîot.

Obidîot is not in the race.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowed him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

The flame will only start and end in the Southwest ooo.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Graficient: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Everything is scripted and a deliberate pretext for a military take over
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Throwback: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:
I just dey laffff because Buhari is just damn stupid! it's obvious Tinubu has never been his choice, but why did Buhari allowed him to emerge still baffles me, he was so aloofed during the primary and did not support someone like Osinbajo that has been loyal to him from time, is it now that he wants to stop Tinubu? I can bet it that is either Tinubu emerges as the president or the country will likely go down in aches with Atiku, because it's going to be tough for a fulani to replace another Fulani, this film will be long, I swear.....

Buhari has always been indecisive.

That was the flaw that Saraki exploited to become Senate President while Buhari was sleeping when he should have been attending to the APC legislators who were at the Villa to discuss the leadership elections of the National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by rickyrex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Festus keyamo, your evil doings and that of APC to nigerians reminded of idris abdulkareem NIGERIA JAGA JAGA. Remember your name was mentioned in that song

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by villa9555: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
But he said nothing wen same court gave order on the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Don't cry much. Just call only Nnamdi cownu we won't beat u

Once Tinubu enters aso rock, Nnamdi Kanu is a gonner

Simon ekpa will be brought back to Nigeria to govern the eastern region

I promise

Children talk.
A whole Buhari a past General couldn't do NK anything but to imprisoned him, is it Tinubu that is quarter to quench has the ball? Buhari and those advising him knows what will befall Nigeria should anything happens to NK. So relax Tinubu no reach.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by kalemy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
When it doesn't favor them, they complain.
Bunch of thieves!

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
Sharap.
oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Believeintruth: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Like I said earlier, Buhari lost the war before he even started. No one gives two fvcks about him again.

To the high ranking members of APC, myself inclusive, we've already delivered Tinubu as our new president. We're waiting for his swearing on the 29th of May.

The only people still supporting Buhari in APC today are those that can't deliver their polling unit. Bashir Ahmad couldn't even clinch a primaries ticket. AGF, Malami couldn't get Governorship ticket. Buhari himself couldn't stop Jagaban from winning the primaries despite his envy.

To the big political players, he technically has one week. All they need to do is deliver Tinubu next week and Buhari's orders will be equivalent to an order made by Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan.

You are just yarning dust. Go and give Keyamo your old notes

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by olas24u(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:

can you do it alone in this Nigeria without alliance ,Tinubu was Acn buhari was CPC
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Illegal1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
same way u will wail and cry that wike brought tinubu to power....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Malory: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pityoobi:
oloriburuku omo ale
See his cone head

1 Like

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/2023/02/naira-swap-policy-your-action-can-lead-to-anarchy-festus-keyamo-slams-buhari-on-national-tv-video/
Foolish people when buhari was busy disobeying court order on several times in the past they never put him to order because it affect them now they suddenly remember the president is not above the law , what an arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Luckysbab: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
When buhari was busy disobeying court orders in the case of Daduki, el zazaki, nnamdi kanu, etc it was not invitation to anarchy. But as buhari is showing tinubu shege now, it has turned to invitation to anarchy. I wish DSS will go after una one by one, fools.

So it's Tinubu that is suffering the situation?

Useless bigoted dunce
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Illegal1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

ur eyes go soon clear...

ur peter obi can't defeat a dead tinubu,talkmore of the living jagaban....
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Believeintruth: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
MikoB:

Oga you are yarning dust. Tinubu is notnwinning this election.

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
Only a brainless buffoon sets a whole farm on fire just to catch or kill a rat! undecided
No bunch of idiots are above the laws of the land!

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

A NONENTITY SPOTTED. NOBODY KNOWS YOUR FAMILY NAME EVEN IN YOUR VILLAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

😂😂😂

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ellasure: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good thinking,. All the Nigerian states governors are bigger than Buhari federal government. if they choose to destroy any bank that refused old notes and also revoke their c of o I think Buhari and his emefiele will either come to their correct senses or allow the power show to continue till Buhari is vacated from office.

Buhari is thinking he can initiate state of emergency in a state to remove any Governor but he has to give cogent reasons to the national assembly for support.

But thinking about this, I don't see the national assembly supporting Buhari and his CBN on the Naira change implementation. Buhari is also not ready to lobby some members of the Nigerian national assembly for support. He is not Obasanjo who knew his ways around the national assembly.

Buhari will surely loose out over this matter big time. Check it out.

Let the governors threatened the commercial banks with threats of eviction and stoppage of business in their states and the CBN governor will suddenly realised that he has no control and power over the commercial banks without the Nigerian governors support.

A big lesson for any future president of the Nigerian landscape.

Game on.

Expectation? Buhari to beg and rescind the Naira change implementation procedures.
Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by ambale(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
This idiot and his likes were accusing ASUU all Tru the eight months strike ni ooo

Even to the point of blackmailing them and every other madness of this regime

But now wants to dictate to the president how he should behave

Nonsense and radarada

3 Likes

Re: Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) by Ray02: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
I don't trust Buhari and APC and how they suddenly started fighting themselves.

This new note policy might be a kinda checkmate to make the opposition parties to deposit their currency and render them unable to buy votes during election, thereby making APC having the upper hand by buying votes.

Please keep on Marketing Peter Obi our next President and talk into people's conscience. Whatever APC and. their gimmicks are will not work.

Peter Obi (Labour Party) for President
Buhari is not fighting anybody, they understand this policy would make people suffer, and affect their chance. That is why they were trying to separate themselves from the policy, and make it appear as if they care, and are fighting the president. Have they not met Bihari face to face since the policy started. It is the gullible people they are deceiving

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Stranded : Buhari Kept Us Here For Hours (pictures ) / N2m Budgeted For Fumigation In State House Before Rats Damaged Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.