Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi (31336 Views)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by dejonathan(f): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2023
All this write-ups won't make him cease tobe the president elect

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by ChopDeMoney(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Halifaxguy: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Oga rest with all these your rubbish and biased write ups. Obi won the election and must reclaim his mandate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by BABAawoo47: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
mortalincarnate:
Hmmmmm

Tinubu was born in Osun State but identifies as a Lagosian. There are people for whom this is important, and I respect their feelings, too
tinubu was born in osun, but no single evidence...Just like you tagged end sars to him.
We need to have evidence of all this allegations. You can't just imagine something and want to turn your imagination to another person's reality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Norwichsailor(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Factsss
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by ChopDeMoney(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Supreme Court dey learn work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by JAMO84: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2023
All these
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by mortalincarnate(f): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2023
BABAawoo47:
tinubu was born in osun, but no single evidence...Just like you tagged end sars to him.
We need to have evidence of all this allegations. You can't just imagine something and want to turn your imagination to another person's reality

Tinubu himself is not even denying that so cut the crap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by stuffs2002: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Farook is one of those who were stung

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Famofamo: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2023

Wahala for jobless wailers to read the nonsensical episode.

Wailers Continu to wail on nairaland

Tinubu Continu to rules Nigeria

Any wailers not satisfy can exit Nigeria for vanish - its free choice

But not in Nigeria we will vote YANMRI
They can never be Nigeria head of states
They are just playing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by starstaz(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2023
This,always, insider man again. Wink wink.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Seankhalifa: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Halifaxguy:
Oga rest with all these your rubbish and biased write ups. Obi won the election and must reclaim his mandate.
go carry mandate give am na grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Gerrard59(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Beremx:

just like all urchins on nairaland who deny their respective states of origin and claim Lagos as their heritage.

😂😂😂

Didn't you campaign and vote for Buhari in 2015? I am sure they sidelined you, the reason you moved to support the PDP in 2019 and Peter Obi in 2023.

Chameleon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Nwaetche(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Nope!

I think it rather exposed the original intention of the miscreat Afonja.

Afonjas are band of bigotic urgins originally from Iragbiji and Islamic emirate of Ilorin. However, the Iragbiji folks through Governor Adeleke have booted them out and banished them politically for soiling the ancient town's name. The children of Iragbiji even came out on vidieo calling out the Agbado master with unprintable names. However the kwara immigrants have recently taken up the mantle as orignal Afonjas to a new level.

A nairaland recently put it this way;

Kwara Yoruba Muslim extremists,who lost their traditional system, Land and culture to the Fulani ,are and have infiltrated Lagos State.
They came with two things namely

(1) crude tribalism
(2) unrefined hate
(3) religious extremism and bigitory

Goodconcept78:
I love this election. It really exposed the Agenda of the Igbos very well.

We thank God that their plans failed woefully.

Next time you will learn how to play politics well...

Sai JAGABAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Gerrard59(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2023
The author campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. I don't take such people to be either serious or intelligent. Nevertheless, he made great points. The same points I have preached here for donkey months. Peter Obi vs Tinubu, Tinubu would win before 12 noon on Sunday. Atiku vs Obi, Atiku would win by 6am on Sunday.

His supporters didn't understand Nigeria's history and believed Obi would win. Whereas a united PDP in 2019 could not achieve what a disunited PDP intended to achieve four years later.

Deluded monkeys!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by ScamHunter: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/03/why-tinubus-win-stings-some-and-soothes.html

I've never read something reasonable from this daft professor. Someone who supported buhari in 2015 lacks the natural intelligence to know right from wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by GloriousGbola: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2023
If I remember rightly the same farrooq said the north would not vote for Tinubu because the man could not recite surahtul Fathia

Man should pick a struggle

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Neoteny7: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu won an election they are now saying they don't trust BVAS and electronic transmission of results are not important to enhance the integrity of the electioneering process? What a country!

Tinubu didn't win the 2023 election but fraudulently crowned King by the criminality of INEC which the courts will unbundled except if the judiciary is also part of the conspiracy.

Asiwaju of touts, thuggery, urchins, miscreants, certificate forgery, criminal bullion vans, heroin-drug barons, hiring fake agbadorian bishops and shade of anything wrong with a country.

If there was a single piece of evidence, either or both losers would have since thrown it up. You cannot suppress such hot items from a deeply entrenched public.

Even Atiku in 2019 shared his laughable "evidence" of real INEC server results

But what do we hear instead today? Crickets.

We hear and see nothing because there is nothing.

All these talks about "if i show you now what will i show the courts" is asinine. Showing us any proof now will not invalid or expire same proof at anytime in court.

They've the same evidence of rigging as Trump and his fantasy football team of liars who lost case after case and were ridiculed because they have nothing.

Gringori was, is, and always will be, a sad joke

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by ElSudani: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2023
When is Mr. Perogi giving up his Nigerian citizenship?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by israelmao(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2023
Why Tinubu's massive rigging stings and soothes some?

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Nolevel666: 7:35am On Mar 04, 2023
Aufbauh:

Truly the one whom the gods want to destroy,they first make him crazy if not why are the oppositions just waking up to this realization after their defeat?

I remember when we used to tell them this underlying fact before the election, but ignorantly and arrogantly they'll wave it aside like blindfolds heading for the fall.

With certain signs and events i came to the conclusion that Asiwaju's victory is ordained by God.

I’m still wondering which God supports electoral violence and malpractice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Menclothing: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu caused it and he has seen the effect of wanting to bring US political style to Africa but.

Tinubu the only gov that employed 30 percent other regions into civil serrvant snd its cabinet

Now i know why fashola stop it

8 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2023
VEXT:
All you Muslims are now preaching so that Christians can accept Muslim-muslim ticket rubbish...

Will the Muslims in the north accept Christian-christian ticket..

Remember what you guys did in the north at the year 2011 when Jonathan a Christian won the election...

You guys called Jonathan a drunkard ,Arne because he was not a Muslim.

Most of you guys are bloody hypocrites...

Pray this country divide soon..

Copied..

My brother, don't worry yourself. The economy is on the brink of collapse. Let them keep praising someone stealing power. With rigging, thuggery, intimidation. The economy is a good indicator of good governance.

All this Tinubu is President should chill while we watch the economy indicator like wall clock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Antoeni(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2023
A Smelling Win
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by headboyprince(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
When you tell them a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu.. they curse and abuse

When you tell them .. Atiku is the closest to anything igbo President they mock and sing the Yoruba song .. north cannot handover to north..

Forgetting a Muslim is about handing over to a Muslim.. what’s the difference?

You tell Obi will come third and can’t win elections ., emotion rises and they will scream..

Now tell me .. when Igbos will be coming this close .. again or even Christian’s

Their calculations were so wrong .. you tell them to control narratives.. and not allow southwest media do that for southerners .. but no.. they believe in what’s impossible

Nigeria politics is all about alignments and interest.

See how Obasanjo out of his bitter hatred and selfish interest has craftily taken igbos back in national politics.. same easterners that were almost close to power .. Yoruba media taunt them and abuse them of serving out PDP for years without reward .. now I asked .. where’s their reward ?
Obasanjo will disappear back into the hood and still a national hero… and former president.. his kinsman is the President, his place is assured .. so nothing

East must learn to play the national politics and not politics of sentiments and emotions .. which most times .. southwest always take advantage of this naivety to claim political Sophisticators.. leading southern narratives..that always appear real.. but hidden behind an agenda that favors and work for them.

If Obi has remained in PDP.. or aligned with Pdp towards the later days of campaign.. nobody would have been going to court

If Obi has avoided church politics and focus more on national politics.. Muslims won’t have been emboldened like they will be in the next four years

For the fact that he’s going to court on his own.. even when offer a hand of alignment.. shows most of them are still to learn .. the reality of the process..

Wetin we know

We’re all in court .. just being hopeful.

But the sad reality remains fact..
Asiwaju is the President of Nigeria … Obidients in particular made him President.. not Apc or Muslims

Yet, Tinubu did moslem moslem ticket... you kept quiet but are here talking about church
North refused

North is and has always voted based on religion... North has and always scared of ibos.... undecided

why they refused to vote for atiku PDP in 2019 because an ibo man will be vice .

the discrimination aganist ibos in nigeria is striking... thats why they should fight for their own country, we're not one in nigeria and will never wil be ... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2023
headboyprince:

Yet, Tinubu did moslem moslem ticket... you kept quiet but are here talking about church
North refused

North is and has always voted based on religion... North has and always scared of ibos....

why they refused to vote for atiku in 2019 because an ibo man will be vice .

the discrimination aganist ibos in nigeria is striking... thats why they should fight for their own country, we're not one in nigeria and will never wil be ... tongue

Let the South East and South South fix their internal Politics. With the right management of our allocations, we can transform these regions.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by LeyeWrites: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Are Christians and Muslims the only religion in Nigeria?

I'm so happy politics of Religion has come to an end with the emergence of Tinubu.

It's a non-factor

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by olarent: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
People accusing the writer because he supported Buhari in 2015 are wrong you,you can help me secure a job,but not your responsibility to do the job for me,that is the case of Buhari and him.But look inward of the message you we agree that is right on many point,I we name it as follows,
1.campaign based on religion
2.PDP home divided into four(4)
3.forming saint like Buhari did.
For those of us that work in a formal setting,some we agree with me that is better to have a non religious personality as ur boss or subordinates than to have religious personality your life we be frustrated.
My submission.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by 9jaRealist: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/03/why-tinubus-win-stings-some-and-soothes.html

A tedious pedantic dissertation reducing every Nigerian voter to Farooq’s primitive obsession with identity politics…
If all that matters to every Nigerian is (ethnic and religious) identity, why compel everyone to belong to the same nation?!

“During elections they tell us we are different, but yet they want to rule us together” MR. MACARONI (March 3, 2023).
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Asgard13: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2023
headboyprince:

North refused

North is and has always voted based on religion... North has and always scared of ibos....

why they refused to vote for atiku in 2019 because an ibo man will be vice .

You be igbo man from east and lives in east.. that’s Una mentality and how Una Dey reason.

North can’t have a general going 8 years like Obj … only to throw such away.,

Atiku himself did not challenge or argue the ticket

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by dexmond: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2023
The writer assume implicitly that the election was not rigged. If the main assumption on which this writing is based is wrong, then the writer did not make any meaningful contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.