Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,088 members, 7,859,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi (31333 Views)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

And you all were celebrating the Kannywood as if it won you an Oscar. Y'all saying Nigerians should endure the sufferings till elections are over while Buhari became your hero overnight. You clowns 🤡

I never one day applauded this redesign decision. I even found it annoying because Buhari's tenure is coming to an end and I felt such decision will affect the economy of the next president.

Such decision should have waited until after handover.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

I have never said the President is always the problem. I have been vocal in the criticism of Governor.

However, the president is in position to put in policies to make things work better but he does the opposite.

So the President gets his blame too.
the gorvenors to have their own blame too... Plus legislature too...

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Timmi: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu won an election they are now saying they don't trust BVAS and electronic transmission of results are not important to enhance the integrity of the electioneering process? What a country!

Tinubu didn't win the 2023 election but fraudulently crowned King by the criminality of INEC which the courts will unbundled except if the judiciary is also part of the conspiracy.

Asiwaju of touts, thuggery, urchins, miscreants, certificate forgery, criminal bullion vans, heroin-drug barons, hiring fake agbadorian bishops and shade of anything wrong with a country.

The election in Nigeria is not about setting any example, it is and has always been the election between thieves and riggers, and whoever is the biggest thief wins. All the three candidates have flawed characters and are all dishonorable. They all have skeletons in their cupboard that the citizens know and yet are looking at them as their saviors. There is no honor among thieves and these dishonorable Honorables have no shame.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Invitationn: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
VEXT:
All you Muslims are now preaching so that Christians can accept Muslim-muslim ticket rubbish...

Will the Muslims in the north accept Christian-christian ticket..

Remember what you guys did in the north at the year 2011 when Jonathan a Christian won the election...

You guys called Jonathan a drunkard ,Arne because he was not a Muslim.

Most of you guys are bloody hypocrites...

Pray this country divide soon..

Copied..
“ Will the Muslims in the north accept Christian-christian ticket?”

Well, some Christian with balls should give it a shot, let’s see.
How are we gonna find out if no one has the balls to even try?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Gaabasky: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Did she ever tell you why she hated you? Any of them say why they did too?

She met me playing with her senior which was my junior n friend in secondary school n due to some issues he became my senior at work.Prior to them I have never met her before and we greeted casually. So to her I was rude and arrogant. U knw some ladies behavior
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by rickleye: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/03/why-tinubus-win-stings-some-and-soothes.html

Hmm ! Just only 100 likes. This was a well written article.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by BRATISLAVA: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Gaabasky:

She met me playing with her senior which was my junior n friend in secondary school n due to some issues he became my senior at work.Prior to them I have never met her before and we greeted casually. So to her I was rude and arrogant. U knw some ladies behavior

Because of that she hated you? Lol. People have all kinds of issues.

What would you say about the men who hated you, their behaviors?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by BreconHills(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Faber:
The elegant, hardworking, soft spoken, intelligent gentleman in his Sixties named Peter Obi is the next President...APC should let us hear word. No be them told Peter Obi to go to court.

Now he is in court and they are running up and down disturbing us. I just tire

They are not running up and down. They are refusing to let you seize the narrative.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Ballo1292(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/03/why-tinubus-win-stings-some-and-soothes.html

Some of those that campaign and comment along religious and eth ic lines are as daft as whatever that is daft.

It is appalling to have the likes of Farooq Kperogi and Okowa to be talking about religious representation in governance. They are further widening the fault lines of our divides and consciously promoting hatred and discord among Nigerians.

They will never know peace as they continue to spew biles and hatred among us ,amen
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by tafat: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2023
Please just come out and say you're batified, carry your identity with your full chest and stop being chameleon.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Socialintrovert: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2023
grin cool
Asgard13:
When you tell them a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu.. they curse and abuse

When you tell them .. Atiku is the closest to anything igbo President they mock and sing the Yoruba song .. north cannot handover to north..

Forgetting a Muslim is about handing over to a Muslim.. what’s the difference?

You tell Obi will come third and can’t win elections ., emotion rises and they will scream..

Now tell me .. when Igbos will be coming this close .. again or even Christian’s

Their calculations were so wrong .. you tell them to control narratives.. and not allow southwest media do that for southerners .. but no.. they believe in what’s impossible

Nigeria politics is all about alignments and interest.

See how Obasanjo out of his bitter hatred and selfish interest has craftily taken igbos back in national politics.. same easterners that were almost close to power .. Yoruba media taunt them and abuse them of serving out PDP for years without reward .. now I asked .. where’s their reward ?
Obasanjo will disappear back into the hood and still a national hero… and former president.. his kinsman is the President, his place is assured .. so nothing

East must learn to play the national politics and not politics of sentiments and emotions .. which most times .. southwest always take advantage of this naivety to claim political Sophisticators.. leading southern narratives..that always appear real.. but hidden behind an agenda that favors and work for them.

If Obi has remained in PDP.. or aligned with Pdp towards the later days of campaign.. nobody would have been going to court

If Obi has avoided church politics and focus more on national politics.. Muslims won’t have been emboldened like they will be in the next four years

For the fact that he’s going to court on his own.. even when offer a hand of alignment.. shows most of them are still to learn .. the reality of the process..

Wetin we know

We’re all in court .. just being hopeful.

But the sad reality remains fact..
Asiwaju is the President of Nigeria … Obidients in particular made him President.. not Apc or Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? / Throwback Picture Of Air Force Crew Members Killed In Helicopter Crash. / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ohaukwu Police Station In Ebonyi, Free Detainees (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.