Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi (31337 Views)

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Mylove55(f): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu won an election they are now saying they don't trust BVAS and electronic transmission of results are not important to enhance the integrity of the electioneering process? What a country!

Tinubu didn't win the 2023 election but fraudulently crowned King by the criminality of INEC which the courts will unbundled except if the judiciary is also part of the conspiracy.

Asiwaju of touts, thuggery, urchins, miscreants, certificate forgery, criminal bullion vans, heroin-drug barons, hiring fake agbadorian bishops and shade of anything wrong with a country.
But even if the conduct of the election were faultless, the outcome would more or less be the same.

The best possible outcome for Obi in the election was for him to marginally win the popular vote both because three Muslims divided the Muslim vote and because Obi’s supporters were more energized than others but fail to be declared winner because he fell short of getting the required spread in about half of the country.

End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by WithFact: 9:50am On Mar 04, 2023
I claim this write up in its entirety.

For the first time, I thumb up Faruq Kperogi fundamental and factual analysis. Kids to Koerogi.!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by marlow1962(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=leovictor15 post=121457590][/quote]
Bro that pix you attached is irrelevant.
I’m not among those “vote my candidate “ niggas, I have seen shit go on with this apc government for 8 years..so why will I trust another 8 good fvkn years with them?
We know all politicians are crooks, but u see apc as a whole is the worst of them.

My brother na still me and you e go still touch no be them, reason am.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by BRATISLAVA: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Gaabasky:

U based your conclusion on someone that never see anything good on someone else? Don't allowed someone emotional derangement to deranged u. Something happened to me where I was working before, this particular lady for no reason just hated me not dislike I means hate n worst aspect she convinced others to do the same until one day I was posted to her department n as expected all of them were already waiting to deal with me in fact anything I did no matter how good to them it was the worst. Until something happened n with God I was able to proved myself well n my number enemy then is my closest friend today. They not only loved but care now The whole department came to begged for forgiveness.

So u may not understand what joined Farooq and Tinubu together and don't used his words to base your own judgement.
Who will think Aregbe will betrayed Tinubu and Omisore will become Tinubu right man.

Did she ever tell you why she hated you? Any of them say why they did too?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
don't drag South South into the bitter politics south east de play... Ok...

If you like pretend as if you are not seeing the brazen wastage of our resources by our Governors. I am talking of fixing inter-State politics to stop wastage of our allocations.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

Conduct the election one million times, Obi will lose SW and North a million times. Obi can never be President and he knows it too.
With Jagaban at the helm, Nigeria is taking back her place as the giant of Africa

It is not by mouth. If Jagaban was capable, he would not go on a bribing spree to become President. Such a person can not manage scarce resources.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by sageb: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Putindbutt: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

It is not by mouth. If Jagaban was capable, he would not go on a bribing spree to become President. Such a person can not manage scarce resources.
Where are your proofs?.. Was the naira redesign not directed against him anymore? you clown 🤡

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Putindbutt:

Where are your proofs?.. Was the naira redesign not directed against him anymore? you clown 🤡

Shouting clown will not help. Leave that target. It was just Kannywood they were acting.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by reddingtonblack: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Kobonaire4:

You can win without the far North (Obasanjo showed that in 2003, Yaradua and Gej did same in 07 and 11)...but even then, Obasanjo made sure he had at least a substantial percentage in votes in the North.

Emphasis on "substantial" from the body lanuage of the North does it look like Peter OBi had a substantial vote in the north, did you earnestly think core northerners gave there vote to Peter Obi where there is ATIkU, ASiwaju and Kwankwaso all muslims

South voted for PEter obi buh we must accept the elections extends beyond south, If APC really wanted to rigg, why will they lose Abuja ? and among the 3 kardashian win only one state, who must put emotion asides these election was different from the stato quo, where did all that millions vote that use to come from Kardashians go.

Labour party seems to be forgetting four party contested these election, but they are arguing as tho it APC vs LP election, were there is 3rd party i do you prove the disappeared votes belongs to just you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Fearyourcreator: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2023
Jack500:
Tinubu victory sting ipob and obidients fools.

I love it😆😛

Especially PrinceofLagos, penguin and Asgard

I am enjoying their tears and wailing everyday.

F00ls that make themselves gods.

E pain them. 😅😀
Where is that yeye prince

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:
Tinubu won an election they are now saying they don't trust BVAS and electronic transmission of results are not important to enhance the integrity of the electioneering process? What a country!

Tinubu didn't win the 2023 election but fraudulently crowned King by the criminality of INEC which the courts will unbundled except if the judiciary is also part of the conspiracy.

Asiwaju of touts, thuggery, urchins, miscreants, certificate forgery, criminal bullion vans, heroin-drug barons, hiring fake agbadorian bishops and shade of anything wrong with a country.

Is this how you make friends? Is this how you attain power? Remember there will always be another election. Okay o, continue…we won’t forget.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Putindbutt: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Shouting clown will not help. Leave that target. It was just Kannywood they were acting.
And you all were celebrating the Kannywood as if it won you an Oscar. Y'all saying Nigerians should endure the sufferings till elections are over while Buhari became your hero overnight. You clowns 🤡

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

If you like pretend as if you are not seeing the brazen wastage of our resources by our Governors. I am talking of fixing inter-State politics to stop wastage of our allocations.
drag them state by state and that shows u agree president isn't the problem sometimes...

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by pharmagba: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/03/why-tinubus-win-stings-some-and-soothes.html

This same man came ranting at the roof tops when Osinbajo came out, that it was an arm of RCCG to christianize Nigeria.
Now he dare open his mouth to call Tinubu yoruba Muslim.
Confused "paid" writer. Only for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Juniorangel(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu' mistake was stealing mandate from a trader and not just a trader but one from onitsha. Go and ask how onitsha traders behave when you steal from them, they will drag you to the end of the world until you give them what you stole. I doubt if Tinubu go survive am.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by honeyB2018: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2023
marlow1962:
Polithiefians will not suffer shit for anything we do, na me I u go suffer am.
So I will sit back, watch and laugh when they start complaining.
Those jubilating clearly shows the rate of illiteracy in this country. The level of stacked illiteracy (especially from the common man) is higher than the poverty level we have in this country.
Citizens jubilating for another 8 years of suffering, una nva see anything yet.

You see, I get worried when people for no reason, but for foolish, heap unnecessary blames on the people of South East, since the advent of this APC regime since 2015.
They say the IGBOS are political neophytes and regional champions. One of the posts that I have just read now said the IGBOS don't open up themselves for other parties to come into their land.
My question is this, are the writers or posters with their senses at all.?
Now look at the following.
1999. The IGBOS voted massively for PDP and helped made Obj president. The Yorubas never voted for their son
2007: The IGBOS again voted for PDP, helped late Yar'Adua became president. The South West, never voted for him
G. E J's Era, the IGBOS voted massively for him. Few people from the South West voted for him.
2015, Rochas Okorocha, brought APC, to Igbo land after his exit from APGA. Till date APC, has 2 states, members of the NASS.
At what point did the IGBOS decide to vote the way the voted? When injustice took place in the parties.
Please stop your blames and harsh comments against the IGBOS, you don't know their pains.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Mfetenang: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu's win only stings Yeeeeeebos and I love it grin
As e de pain dem e de sweet us.
Abeg make all IPOB pigs go jump into the lagoon, their lives are worthless anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Akanbiedu(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
When you tell them a vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu.. they curse and abuse

When you tell them .. Atiku is the closest to anything igbo President they mock and sing the Yoruba song .. north cannot handover to north..

Forgetting a Muslim is about handing over to a Muslim.. what’s the difference?

You tell Obi will come third and can’t win elections ., emotion rises and they will scream..

Now tell me .. when Igbos will be coming this close .. again or even Christian’s

Their calculations were so wrong .. you tell them to control narratives.. and not allow southwest media do that for southerners .. but no.. they believe in what’s impossible

Nigeria politics is all about alignments and interest.

See how Obasanjo out of his bitter hatred and selfish interest has craftily taken igbos back in national politics.. same easterners that were almost close to power .. Yoruba media taunt them and abuse them of serving out PDP for years without reward .. now I asked .. where’s their reward ?
Obasanjo will disappear back into the hood and still a national hero… and former president.. his kinsman is the President, his place is assured .. so nothing

East must learn to play the national politics and not politics of sentiments and emotions .. which most times .. southwest always take advantage of this naivety to claim political Sophisticators.. leading southern narratives..that always appear real.. but hidden behind an agenda that favors and work for them.

If Obi has remained in PDP.. or aligned with Pdp towards the later days of campaign.. nobody would have been going to court

If Obi has avoided church politics and focus more on national politics.. Muslims won’t have been emboldened like they will be in the next four years

For the fact that he’s going to court on his own.. even when offer a hand of alignment.. shows most of them are still to learn .. the reality of the process..

Wetin we know

We’re all in court .. just being hopeful.

But the sad reality remains fact..
Asiwaju is the President of Nigeria … Obidients in particular made him President.. not Apc or Muslims

So you get small sense like this. LOL
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by blakkydikky(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=121455808][/quote]... So?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Adek15(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Houseontherock1:

This part is soooo true!

A very balanced write up.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by akigbemaru: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

When you tell them .. Atiku is the closest to anything igbo President they mock and sing the Yoruba song .. north cannot handover to north..

You tell Obi will come third and can’t win elections ., emotion rises and they will scream..

Now tell me .. when Igbos will be coming this close .. again or even Christian’s

Their calculations were so wrong .. you tell them to control narratives.. and not allow southwest media do that for southerners .. but no.. they believe in what’s impossible

See how Obasanjo out of his bitter hatred and selfish interest has craftily taken igbos back in national politics.. same easterners that were almost close to power .. Yoruba media taunt them and abuse them of serving out PDP for years without reward .. now I asked .. where’s their reward ?
Obasanjo will disappear back into the hood and still a national hero… and former president.. his kinsman is the President, his place is assured .. so nothing

East must learn to play the national politics and not politics of sentiments and emotions .. which most times .. southwest always take advantage of this naivety to claim political Sophisticators.. leading southern narratives..that always appear real.. but hidden behind an agenda that favors and work for them.

If Obi has remained in PDP.. or aligned with Pdp towards the later days of campaign.. nobody would have been going to court

If Obi has avoided church politics and focus more on national politics.. Muslims won’t have been emboldened like they will be in the next four years

For the fact that he’s going to court on his own.. even when offer a hand of alignment.. shows most of them are still to learn .. the reality of the process..

Wetin we know

Asiwaju is the President of Nigeria … Obidients in particular made him President.. not Apc or Muslims
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Jogs1900: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Wetin we know

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by viodemus: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubu is not a smart politician. He is just a tribalist northern enslaved yoruba muslim.

If he were savvy, he would apologize for being foolish and promise to make amends, then he will thank placeholder shettima, and then pick a northern Christian for VP before handover.

Atleast everyone is sacrificing, hopefully the north will not mind the sacrifice for Nigeria, because if not, it will be a matter of a short while, and as you escalate they might escalate.

So pick a northern Christian as vice, hopefully one of them will be bold to accept that responsibility.

Then include everytribe in the security forces, no tribe should have 2% over the other tribes, especially with amongst the majority tribes, publish the requirements and give people a chance to join and have an equal employment.
*could be configured in many ways.
We don't want to go by only made up empty state tactics in this area.

Promise that hisba will not come to spread sharia everywhere in Nigeria like the terrorist areas of middle east.

All states, but not forgetting igbos, need to get their fair share of national solutions like the others.

These were options someone wrote on the floor the other day wey people pass put. Na waka pass. Dem still even write say na your choice.

May God bless Nigeria in this trying times, and touch her to be an equal and prosperous society.

So, change your vice to .a core northern Christian, hopefully the core north and many yoruba muslims can be mature and accepting of equality and unity.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Asgard13: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Akanbiedu:

So you get small sense like this. LOL

Bro na wao you… na cruise we Dey catch here..

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Nicenixon: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Wetin we know

Wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Nicenixon: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Nwaetche:
Nope!

I think it rather exposed the original intention of the miscreat Afonja.

Afonjas are band of bigotic urgins originally from Iragbiji and Islamic emirate of Ilorin. However, the Iragbiji folks through Governor Adeleke have booted them out and banished them politically for soiling the ancient town's name. The children of Iragbiji even came out on vidieo calling out the Agbado master with unprintable names. However the kwara immigrants have recently taken up the mantle as orignal Afonjas to a new level.

A nairaland recently put it this way;

Kwara Yoruba Muslim extremists,who lost their traditional system, Land and culture to the Fulani ,are and have infiltrated Lagos State.
They came with two things namely

(1) crude tribalism
(2) unrefined hate
(3) religious extremism and bigitory

Don't forget that these same "miscreant afonjas" especially their youths voted for Peter Obi, but your stupid and bias personality won't let you use your brain to think. You're actually one of the problems that made Obi to lose this election.

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by success1smyn(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

Wetin we know

Kikikikiki

Can't just stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Nicenixon: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

My brother, don't worry yourself. The economy is on the brink of collapse. Let them keep praising someone stealing power. With rigging, thuggery, intimidation. The economy is a good indicator of good governance.

All this Tinubu is President should chill while we watch the economy indicator like wall clock.
Who are to predict the future economy of this country?, Are you God? Because the candidate you supported lost now, the next thing is to wish Nigeria bad, well, it is not your fault, na the hunger wey wire you for the last four years I blame.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by Jack500: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Truthdeypain:

These names you mentioned are doing well for themselves in life, I can't say the same for you.

so you know them, and you are sure they are doing well, but you don't know me and you know I am not doing well, you will agree with me that u don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nicenixon:
Who are to predict the future economy of this country?, Are you God? Because the candidate you supported lost now, the next thing is to wish Nigeria bad, well, it is not your fault, na the hunger wey wire you for the last four years I blame.

I repeat in simple terms. Our economy is on the brink of collapse and we need someone prudent to manage our economy.

If you believe a man who came to power through a bribing spree can run our country prudently, then I say let u watch and see.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Win Stings Some And Soothes Others By Farooq Kperogi by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
drag them state by state and that shows u agree president isn't the problem sometimes...

I have never said the President is always the problem. I have been vocal in the criticism of Governors.

However, the president is in position to put in policies to make things work better but he does the opposite.

So the President gets his blame too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Removes Arase As Police Service Commission Chairman / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.