Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Worst Approach Experiences? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Approach Experiences? (1075 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
We have it good and we have it bad and sometimes realllll bad!!

Where do you cross the line?

Look here gentledogsmen!!, when you sight a girl, and you like her do NOT do any of these actions below!!

- Call her a foul name which she was not christened ( insert)

- Make attempt to touch her(the odacity!!) shocked angry

- Come so close to her face as if your tryna dominate or kiss her!! cheesy embarassed angry

- Force her to do anything against her will e.g give her BB pin, contact, take a walk?,

- Waste her time when you can see she is clearly in a hurrry(or not nterested)!! angry

- Try to buy her something and later claim she is a gold-digger undecided

- Follow/Chase her alll across the malll as if she owes you something!! grin angry tongue

Ladies and honourable gents add more
smiley
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hmm learning huh? tongue
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
No! More like BORING!
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^LMAO i agree ur life is grin
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Yeah! But my boredom is a toddler compared to your full blown BOREDOM! That's why No one cared to reply your thread after almost 7 Hours! shocked shocked grin grin grin May i remind you that you created this pointless thread at exactly 2:38pm,and you came back to reply yourself at 7:06pm! I came back at 8:08 to reply you, 1 Hour after you replied your self!  shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Now who's BORED?  grin grin grin Damn! i try for you sef! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2011
When your done ranting, plse to hit the shower there is a very foul stench in this room and it started right from the moment you entered.
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2011
Whoooooooo! That's because you chose that time to pollute the air with your loud uncouth FARTS!!! angry Lol @ "room" on an online forum! grin grin Sh[b]i[/b]t! Boredom has a hallucinating effect i swear! grin grin
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2011
Yes i'm bored, wanna wrestle dufus?after u hit d shower ofcos embarassed undecided
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
bittatruth:

Yes i'm bored, wanna wrestle dufus?after u hit d shower ofcos embarassed undecided
Now you are talking! But i wont wrestle on such a pathetically pointless & apologetic thread! Open a meaningful one and maybe, just maybe i'll make time to wrestle! cheesy
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Grammar  undecided

The stench just keeps getting stronger. . .abeg waka comot!

your to weak to even wrestle what am i saying?your a joke seriously.

Open your own low-life thread if you care so damn much. . .fake Bottom batty boy!
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2011
And 10 HOURS later, I'm still the only one replying your pointless thread! shocked shocked shocked You've got to agree, your threads are losing the appealing flavor! grin grin grin
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by ismaeel86(m): 2:49am On Sep 15, 2011
please im offering myself free of charge to be the referee of the duel between u guys
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 15, 2011
sexkillz:

And 10 HOURS later, I'm still the only one replying your pointless thread! shocked shocked shocked You've got to agree, your threads are losing the appealing flavor! grin grin grin
try and be nice sometimes. Have you ever wondered why you always leave such hate trail behind? Are you so angry??
OP's only tryina say his/her mind. If you find it boring, why not just do what others did. . . .stay outta the thread!!!!
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2011
sauer:

try and be nice sometimes. Have you ever wondered why you always leave such hate trail behind? Are you so angry??
OP's only tryina say his/her mind. If you find it boring, why not just do what others did. . . .stay outta the thread!!!!

Thank you o!!
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Who is trying to appeal to anyone? what i listed are things that Men do boys and Men so why not correct urself?
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by Ranoscky(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2011
sauer:

Subscribing.
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by MrCork17: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2011
bittatruth:

We have it good and we have it bad and sometimes realllll bad!!

Where do you cross the line?

Look here gentledogsmen!!, when you sight a girl, and you like her do NOT do any of these actions below!!

- Call her a foul name which she was not christened ( insert)

- Make attempt to touch her(the odacity!!) shocked angry

- Come so close to her face as if your tryna dominate or kiss her!! cheesy embarassed angry

- Force her to do anything against her will e.g give her BB pin, contact, take a walk?,

- Waste her time when you can see she is clearly in a hurrry(or not nterested)!! angry

- Try to buy her something and later claim she is a gold-digger undecided

- Follow/Chase her alll across the malll as if she owes you something!! grin angry tongue

Ladies and honourable gents add more
smiley

bittatruth. did you fall off a chair this morning? undecided
Re: Worst Approach Experiences? by bittatruth(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2011
^^Mr.cork did u see any of my comments to you?

(1) (Reply)

Can I Entter The Place? / The Inequality Of Relationships / PHOTO Can You Put Your Ring Into Her Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.