Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18772 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

u see. my quran my bible. u pple should learn to think outside the box abeg. we are speaking english. what is the definition of unbeliever and unbelief?

u want m to accept ur definition of it without accepting my definition. . think outside your box.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
Mojibola:

i love your constructive arguments, @Toba
thanks bro. non have given us anything concrete other than quoting from the quran. why would christians that believes in God be called unbelievers? who is an unbeliever?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by sexsinners(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

thanks bro. non have given us anything concrete other than quoting from the quran. why would christians that believes in God be called unbelievers? who is an unbeliever?

wtf ur lame and the person who interviewed u is lamer, and the person who put this front page is the lamest

good day
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

u want m to accept your definition of it without accepting my definition. . think outside your box.
sis. i  have been listening to u guys since nah. hayorbami quoted the quran verse which says she shouldnt marry a christian cos a xtian is an unbeliever. its better we consult a dictionary for the meaning of unbeliever. the quran never mentioned xtians or does it call us kufar like sweetnectac is alleging?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by engrj(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
U can come 4 me.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
are u a scammer? lol
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by BIGERBOY1: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2011
Let me clear some tins 4 here,
Islam doesnt encourages sistas to mary outside islam
The quran calls jews n xtians pple of the book, i.e. Learned pple out of respects 4 their books
The quran says who eva believes jesus is god is an idolator. Some modern day xtians dont believe this concept anymore
Islam relative to other religions is not different rather a fulfiment. Just as jesus pbuh. Came to liberate and make lawful for the jews some things that were not previously islam came as a fulfiment of both judaism and xtianity hence abrogating them.
There r chapters in d quran named after major "jewish" prophets and one in honor of mary pbuh, out of respect for the mother of christ.

As i said this is to clarify some points not in support of anyone.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
Nice interview. Toba, who is the girl you fancy on Nairaland o? cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hmmnn, so where are we now?

@ishow, tanx for your comment, appreciate it.

@toba, you seem to keep holding on to your dictionary meaning of an unbeliever! Ok! Du you believe in ALL what islam preaches ; the 'ONENESS'of the Almighty Allah, and prophet Muhammed(SAW) as his messenger, the Holy book (Al Quran), the prophets, the hadiths, the 5 pillars of Islam? I need a YES or NO, a sincere one I mean o!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Duke007(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2011
I ve followed d thread carefully and its kinda interesting.Why shd Toba's opinion generate so much hulabulo.By d way,who is he?ls he an accomplish cleric,bizman,lt wizkid,etc?Toba is like any oda e'day man and he has a right to his opinion on any matter.Why crucify him?RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2011
^you sure you've been following it carefully? Cos I don't think anyone has tried to crucify him.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hercules07: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
First time posting here, the lady that says she will only marry a muslim, what happens if he converts to christianity? On topic, someone should please dash toba a babe, the guy is getting desperate.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
hercules07:

First time posting here, the lady that says she will only marry a muslim, what happens if he converts to christianity? On topic, someone should please dash toba a babe, the guy is getting desperate.

they divorce
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

Nice interview. Toba, who is the girl you fancy on Nairaland o? cheesy
thanks sis. well let me hide her identity for now. let me give u a clue. shes right here with us on this thread and had contributed well so far. hope u are cool. i have missed ur spice up so far cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by ayinba1(f): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ toba
@ deols

I dey well o! Tx for asking.

@ toba, again, the word " believer" cannot be solely interpreted as a dictionary word.
To the Sango worshippers, all non Sango worshippers are "unbelievers" while the Christian will regard a fellow Xtian as a believer and all non Xtians are "unbelievers".

@ others who wonder about Toba

Hmmnnn. He is a very interesting guy.
On the one hand, he says all kind of negative things about Islam and turns around the next minute to "propose" to the Muslim sisters!
Exactly why I said, "we nor dash am pikin"  grin
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

@toba, you seem to keep holding on to your dictionary meaning of an unbeliever! Ok! Du you believe in ALL what islam preaches ; the 'ONENESS'of the Almighty Allah, and prophet Muhammed(SAW) as his messenger, the Holy book (Al Quran), the prophets, the hadiths, the 5 pillars of Islam? I need a YES or NO, a sincere one I mean o!
swt hrt u are still learning about islam. ur quran calls people that arent muslims unbeliever and i have only asked u all based on the generally acceptable english lang who an unbeliever is. one of u should do me that favour. if people of the book according to the quran can also be regarded as kufar/unbeliever then something is wrong somewhere. jesus christ was mentioned in the quran as a messaih and his followers are also believers in God. so why the argument? as a christian i believe in one /od creator of heaven and earth. God almight empowered jesus and made him God over all living and non living creature. at a point Jesus would surrender all powers back to God. for now, jesus christ is the king. i have been trying to hammer this to u guys but u arent listening to me. Thjeres one God whom i believe in.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

thanks sis. well let me hide her identity for now. let me give u a clue. shes right here with us on this thread and had contributed well so far. hope u are cool. i have missed your spice up so far cheesy

Interesting, are you planning on converting to Islam? The ladies here do not want to marry a christian with what I've read so far.

Yes, I am "cool". You nko? cool
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
Duke007:

I ve followed d thread carefully and its kinda interesting.Why shd Toba's opinion generate so much hulabulo.By d way,who is he?ls he an accomplish cleric,bizman,lt wizkid,etc?Toba is like any oda e'day man and he has a right to his opinion on any matter.Why crucify him?RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE.
of course im no God or a spirit but a mere mortal man. im here just to express my view about things and how the world could be a better place. this is a bid to reduce the threat of terrorism in the world when we begin to see God from various angles as a loving and caring God who enjoys people living happily together right here on earth of terrorism in the world when we begin to see God from various angles as a loving and caring God who enjoys people living happily together right here on earth. which is very pleasing
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by globexl: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Toba, Although You and I have debated a lot on this religious forum, I now see that you are an examplary fellow. I salute your  courage and wisdom.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2011
hercules07:

i think we should start looking at dic meaning of words people using using them. I dont think u read the interview. theres no tone or sign of desperation any where. i simply said im impressed with the way nl muslims have packaged themselves and wouldnt mind taking one of them. i didnt say i need a muslim wife by force. pls go read the interview again
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hercules07: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
The desperation is not in the interview but the thread, I thought u were a muslim basher, anyway, I hope she grees. @deols, and then you marry another one who also converts and you divorce and on and on, marry someone who you love and meets your expectations, religion should not be criterion, we will all get to heaven if our hearts are pure and we do good.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
@toba, u dint answer the question!

I wonder what this topic is doing on the home page anyway, no wonder slow people like 'sexsinners' have been here.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

of course im no God or a spirit but a mere mortal man. im here just to express my view about things and how the world could be a better place. this is a bid to reduce the threat of[b] terrorism[/b] in the world when we begin to see God from various angles as a loving and caring God who enjoys people living happily together right here on earth of terrorism in the world when we begin to see God from various angles as a loving and caring God who enjoys people living happily together right here on earth. which is very pleasing

smh

globexl:

@Toba, Although You and I have debated a lot on this religious forum, I now see that you are an examplary fellow. I salute your  courage and wisdom.

really

toba:

swt hrt u are still learning about islam. your quran calls people that arent muslims unbeliever and i have only asked u all based on the generally acceptable english lang who an unbeliever is. one of u should do me that favour. if people of the book according to the quran can also be regarded as kufar/unbeliever then something is wrong somewhere. jesus christ was mentioned in the quran as a messaih and his followers are also believers in God. so why the argument? as a christian i believe in one /od creator of heaven and earth. God almight empowered jesus and made him God over all living and non living creature. at a point Jesus would surrender all powers back to God. for now, jesus christ is the king. i have been trying to hammer this to u guys but u arent listening to me. Thjeres one God whom i believe in.

and u want to av ds kinda argument for d rest of ur life wv ur 'muslim wife'
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
ayinba1:

@ toba
@ deols

I dey well o! Tx for asking.

@ toba, again, the word " believer" cannot be solely interpreted as a dictionary word.
To the Sango worshippers, all non Sango worshippers are "unbelievers" while the Christian will regard a fellow  Xtian as a believer and all non Xtians are "unbelievers".
@ others who wonder about Toba
Hmmnnn. He is a very interesting guy.
On the one hand, he says all kind of negative things about Islam and turns around the next minute to "propose" to the Muslim sisters! Exactly why I said, "we nor dash am pikin" grin
sis. we are talking about God here and the belief in God. the muslim and xtians have some things in common. muslims believe in jesus just as the xtians do. when a muslim tries to call a xtian an unbeliever when it comes to what they have in common, then thje word unbeliever would be a bad expression in this context. BTW sis i have made it clear to swtnecnac that your muslims on nl that im impressed with had proper upbringing from their parents and not becos of their religion. im not an advocate of religion cos i dont believe in religion even though i am a pastor and a choir master. tomorrow sunday, i would be playing the organ in the church for thousands of pple. i want us to look at things from a different angle. lets put religion aside. i said in the interview, i practised islam religion for about 3 yrs
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2011
hercules07:

The desperation is not in the interview but the thread, I thought u were a muslim basher, anyway, I hope she grees. @deols, and then you marry another one who also converts and you divorce and on and on, marry someone who you love and meets your expectations, religion should not be criterion, we will all get to heaven if our hearts are pure and we do good.

ur line of argumnt isnt a smart one. no point arguing wv u.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

Interesting, are you planning on converting to Islam? The ladies here do not want to marry a christian with what I've read so far.

Yes, I am "cool". You nko?  cool
dont mind them. Allah would touch their heart to marry me one day. im not planning to convert cos im a pastor that sees things with open mind. i told bhusayormi earlier that the will of God will prevail. its not a do or die affair
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor (f)
Nigeria

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One
« #136 on: Today at 19:16:15 »

bhusayor, i just 'glazed' ur 1000th comment before it disappears . . .lol
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

@toba, u dint answer the question!

I wonder what this topic is doing on the home page anyway, no wonder slow people like 'sexsinners' have been here.
swthry whats the question? im here for u ma. i would answer u deola, tanimz and the other single muslims here cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

smh

really

and u want to av ds kinda argument for d rest of your life wv your 'muslim wife'
why shd i argue with my wife? i said in the interview. mutual respect. so u just say yes and see if i would ever argue with u
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by globexl: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
Again @Toba:
Unfortuantely in our clime, It takes strenght of character to accept others without considering the person's religious belief. The responses so far generated in this forum clearly demonstrate that strenght of character is in short supply.
I always ask whether god will judge us based on strenght of our character here on earth, or based on the strenght of our beliefs.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2011
globexl:

Again @Toba:
Unfortuantely in our clime, It takes strenght of character to accept others without considering the person's religious belief. The responses so far generated in this forum clearly demonstrate that strenght of character is in short supply.
I always ask whether god will judge us based on strenght of our character here on earth, or based on the strenght of our beliefs.

pls clarify what u mean. in short supply on ds forum or on ds thread?? before the scrutiny begins. thnks in advance
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by hercules07: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2011
@deols

See insult o, you can beg to disagree but no need to resort to insults na, anyway, it is your choice to make on the type of husband and his religion, just thought I could let you see things from a different perspective, a last piece of advice, do not resort to insults readily, it reflects badly on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / 52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.