Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One (18721 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Wamakko, Yuguda, Rochas, Give Money To Muslim Converts / Why Can’t A Muslim Woman Marry Toba And Co! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
^see ppl actually advising toba who just wants to 'make waves' in this section, its been a good thread tho. Wonder where our journalist is.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
this is filth, We don't care weda u like a Muslim girl or Hindu girl, I can't believe my topic isn't posted on general whilst this filth is posted instead.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2011
ayinba1:

sorry o madam
Pweety4me:

Who be toba?Lol
hes a normal human being like u ma
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

Hi Bhusayor! Nice to meet you. cheesy

Amin, amin, amin, amin, amin. I pray we all make it in life, amin.

The reason I asked is because you can't trust what you read online, I am speaking from experience. I'm not saying she's a bad person, i just don't want you to put your hopes up and then you meet her in person and become heart-broken or related.

God bless you too! smiley
 grin grin grin at the bolded.
i also agree with u. this is not a marriage thread. the tjread is just to express why im impressed with nl muslims cos of their exemplery xters. i wouldnt just go. trust me u are knowlegeable sis. xter may change in real life most especially this bhusayor. i dont trust her a bit
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^lol, n y would you trust her at all in the 1st place? Have u met or talked to her befor? *SMDH* just like u do.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

i also agree with u. this is not a marriage thread. the tjread is just to express why im impressed with nl muslims cos of their exemplery xters. i wouldnt just go. trust me u are knowlegeable sis. xter may change in real life most especially this bhusayor. i dont trust her a bit

Oh okay, that makes more sense. I wish you all the best!
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

Oh okay, that makes more sense. I wish you all the best!
thks sis.

let me ask u and pls tell me the truth. u can marry outside ur religion yes or no?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2011
bhusayor:

^^lol, n y would you trust her at all in the 1st place? Have u met or talked to her befor? *SMDH* just like u do.
i will still swear for u. if i catch u flirt on nl again after all ur holy holy on this thread, u go hear am from me
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

thks sis.

let me ask u and pls tell me the truth. u can marry outside your religion yes or no?

I can't marry a non-muslim. Doesn't mean I have anything against them.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2011
Abeg stop the swear ish jooor, paitor toba!

Flirt ke, wen I'm not you the 'master flirt' , this thread kinda kept me away from romance section today n yestday, anyway, I have to go to bed now! 9t.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

I can't marry a non-muslim. Doesn't mean I have anything against them.
why? na. what if i pick up interest in you? would u turn me down?
bhusayor:

Abeg stop the swear ish jooor, paitor toba!

Flirt ke, wen I'm not you the 'master flirt' , this thread kinda kept me away from romance section today n yestday, anyway, I have to go to bed now! 9t.
and i dont ever want u to be too active there again. a good muslim must be reserved and u need to encourage me to join ur religion
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Pweety4me(f): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba whats all this about?why u dey show ya self?dem pay u? undecided
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^ Hey you! cheesy
toba:

why? na. what if i pick up interest in you? would u turn me down?

I'd turn you down unless you became a muslim and I have made istikharah.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

^^ Hey you! cheesy
sis ignore that one. hin be epic troll

I'd turn you down unless you became a muslim and I have made istikharah.
plssssssssss. u are a very brilliant and promising young lady. i think i need to speak with u outside of here. dont be scared im not toasting u. i just wanna allow u see other side of life. what is istikharah?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

^^ Hey you! cheesy

Hi sweetheart smiley
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Pweety4me(f): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2011
@toba u what?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2011
deols:

gibberish.
my baby, u never sleep? shocked tomorrow i would allow u ask me any question about xtianity. i would soon go to bed
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

@toba u what?
are u a muslima?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
toba:

sis ignore that one. hin be epic troll plssssssssss. u are a very brilliant and promising young lady. i think i need to speak with u outside of here. dont be scared im not toasting u. i just wanna allow u see other side of life. what is istikharah?

That's my sister from another mother! angry

Where do you want to talk? cool

Istikharah is a prayer you do to seek guidance concerning a matter.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hi sweetheart smiley

What's popping? Longest time. cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimola. any where else apart from here. u have the floor. choose
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2011
Are you on YIM?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
yes ma
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2011
What's your address?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Pweety4me(f): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2011
tanimz:

What's popping? Longest time. cheesy
I know na. . .no be yu na 4get us embarassed. . .i no dey pop anytin o lol

toba:

are u a muslima?
What did you call me first of all?a troll?
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

I know na. . .no be yu na 4get us embarassed. . .i no dey pop anytin o lol

I didn't forget you o. You stopped coming to our usual joint ni nau.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2011
send your id copy asap for me to delete
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
I sent you an IM.
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Pweety4me(f): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2011
Hmm t & t association tongue
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by tanimz(f): 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2011
I'm learning from you. cheesy
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
could have being cool if its FB. i want u to see moi. u can use the mail to search for me on fb
Re: Toba Speaks On Why He Is Attracted To Muslim Girls And Would Like To Marry One by deols(f): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2011
LOl

someone must think he is good looking. . . grin grin tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / I think i am losing my faith to Atheism, i need guidance urgently. / JNI Declared Wednesday Eid IL Kabir (sallah) Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.