Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37288 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by densiks: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
He has his facts

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by PoliteActivist: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Obi was the primary rigger
Atiku the secondary rigger
Tinubu was the true winner and a tertiary rigger.
Know this and know peace.

Have a wild guess where this below occurred. It has been a certain druggie's modus operanda since forever

2 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tribal people won’t see this ooo. Na Yoruba be their problem lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by timefarm(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Desperados.
How did you win this election. I still find it suprising how a large number of people will be self deluding.

They are really terrible and clearly not what we need now in Nigeria.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Norwichsailor(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aptly put
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Xpol: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
When i read the case Obi filed at the tribunal I felt so disappointed. Someone who has been saying he won the election and will reclaim his mandate.

All the obedients too are happy and believe he will soon be declared the authentic winner.

Now he can't prove how he actually won the election, he's not even claiming he won the election anymore (base on the petitions filed).

If at this junction you're still following the man shouting "we're reclaiming our mandate" just know that you're truly a zone-b.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by GenerationNext: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
This hippopotamus is still talking. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by AMAUCHESKY(m): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Can someone help me tell him that another flood is on the way by 2032, he should show more concerned on his people
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Felabrity: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
This over
bloated buffon

3 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Dentidon: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
grin
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Johnjustice: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
He is right, south east rigged more.

2 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Adakintroy: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
The ones who gave them osibanjo also gave them mandate. They are folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Adakintroy: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oyedepo kumuyi never talk.cuz God.never still.speak.

If you De go this churches you be clown. Know your enemies no be swear.

When they picked osinbanjo from their rank un deserve, no one mention Godfatherism.

But God father Don penetrate the church. Thats why the church no fit talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
He Sha want to collect contract by fire by force from tompolo. Lol.... Tompolo never lobbies for contract, they willingly awarded it to him. I never hear that tompolo dey make noise. Empty barrel.

2 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by josilcool(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ok..
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KanuSE: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Where has this fat fool been hiding all this while? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Asour: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest

The mathematics doesn't work that way.

Both Atiku & Obi are within 1.1 & 1.6m votes respectively from the winner.

IF

You can prove that a certain volume of votes were wrongly imputed to another candidate from the rightful owner, you reduce the winners tally while increasing yours.

Of course this is simplistic but PROOF is the core here.

5 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by PoliteActivist: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Can't someone shut this fat slob up??!!

3 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KwuoteYourFada: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fiscus105:
In south east ,intimidation and rigging that were perpetrated thr, are normally but abnormal in other states of the federation.
Orue!
Evidence or shut up

No body told any tribe not to vote

3 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by bender79: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Peter Obi that doesn't have structure rigged election? You and Asari must be sick in the head

4 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest
smile.... My oga, tell me position of supreme Court governor of imo

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Pityoobi: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
The lady below participated in the killing of this young man tagged “Yoruba thug” She did not only stopped there, she posted the video of the killing and boasted of how she also molested a female police officer.

She must be fished out and arrested.

You must have seen the video during the election, the lady below is the one shouting killing him, he must be allowed to die, and no one should help him when some people also paraded dogs.

Please repost, so dat hand go fit touch this heartless and wicked lady to provide all her other partners in crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Gangster1ms: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Make una go court then..
Useless things
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by waynetee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
This cruise too much abeg grin cheesy
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
A robber calling the vigilante a thief. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Softmirror: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Alhaji Asari should join the legal team of BAT. I'm sure he has plenty of evidence from Rivers state😄😄😄

If Tiffnubu dollars can confuse a whole Catriona who be Asari? He just siddon for creek dey analyze votes.😄🤣

ONE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED LABOUR TO WIN THE GOVERNORSHIP IN RIVERS LOL. WIKE CHOSE WISELY. NOBODY LIKES TO BOND WITH BORN LOSERS. THE OTHER 3 G-5 GOVERNORS WHO BONDED WITH OBI GOT INFECTED WITH OBI'S DISEASE. THEY LOST IT ALL. NEXT TIME THEY WILL CHOOSE WISELY. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
you lack common sense like asari dokubo aswear

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Gumsu Abacha's Husband's Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Rocks Army Camo / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.