Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37289 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Jackson105: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dedeity:
I hate to deal with slow people. If you're not aware that Lp was seriously rigged out in so many states including Lagos and rivers, then you're a very dull human

Still add so called rigged Lagos and Rivers vote to Peter obi, he won't still catch up with Tinubu, so?
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Conspiracy1: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
There are more pigs and pig farms in your colony than in any other part of Nigeria. I guess you posses the appropriate logical analysis of my statement. Obi is a Bigger pig and your ignorance is so sophisticated , that makes you a piglet
KwuoteYourFada:

Tinubu urchins are skull miners and dirty thugs

Imagine tinubu urchins stereotyping freshness to being igbo grin dirty unkept pigs 🐷

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KwuoteYourFada: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Conspiracy1:
There are more pigs and pig farms in your colony than in any other part of Nigeria. I guess you posses the appropriate logical analysis of my statement. Obi is a Bigger pig and your ignorance is so sophisticated , that makes you a piglet
Dirtiness is something simile to you guys

E.g
As white as snow
As dirty as Yoruba girls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.