Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37290 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Daft Duckling 🦆, despicable emu @ best.
At least I'm not a sibling hater like agberos in Lagos. 😄😄😄
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
viodemus:
The election told us the real condition.

This islamics orobo for no get value if he no use igbo shine. I no blame am, I blame the igbos wey know say Nigeria na one chance, but still pack put.

He would have not accepted a Christian presidency and vice.

Igbo Christians and traditionalist, we know the systematic slavery in this country, it is our choice to do the needful. As I speak, the northerners are sharing weapons for the near future attacks, they are buying weapons from. neighboring countries in large numbers. The islamics yorubas are silently doing the same, and with the tribalist brown teeth, it won't get better. We have spoken our mind, it is time to do what we have to do.

We should never forget Israel, America, and UK. Our lives depends on it. We are also taking measures. This is an unsustainable situation, that will soon overflow. The blind attack from them is just the beginning.
You Ipobian Zionist are the greatest threat.

Oblivious dangerous creatures.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by adedayoa2(f): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest
Thanks to Obi for contesting, Atiku would have won this election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Layi4real(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
labelle123:
I tire ooo
oyo state is a PDP state but the governor work for Tinubu who is a APC candidate. So having no structure doesn't mean the S/E government wouldn't work for him and rig election for him since LP agenda is Igbo agenda. We aren't fool....we knw ur game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
At least I'm not a sibling hater like agberos in Lagos. 😄😄😄
You are worse than whatever you term a sibling hater, a coward closet hater.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
adedayoa2:
That Apga Judas/Pdp runaway Peter Obi is just a selfish Betrayer. Useless Man.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Conspiracy1: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obi supporters are Idiots grin
doublewisdom:
The Kalabari cow is mooing again. Somebody give him fodder please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by viodemus: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You Ipobian Zionist are the greatest threat.

Oblivious dangerous creatures.

Is easy to say because no be you be the focus of the one chance.

No problem. We just have to defend ourselves and detach from this over 50 years and counting hell.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Conspiracy1:
Obi supporters are Idiots grin
Concur, Big time Idiotic goats.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Conspiracy1: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obidients are Idiot
KwuoteYourFada:
Asari is clown no one takes him serious

Walking talking bacon grin grin

Anytime I see him I just remember this angry bird pig 🐷
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
viodemus:

Is easy to say because no be you be the focus of the one chance.

No problem. We just have to defend ourselves and detach from this over 50 years and counting hell.
Shut up nonsense peasant, if you are not a coward Tribalist in the closet, How will I know that you are igbo by just looking @ you?

People like yourself are the champions of ethnic profiling.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by JONSYN7154: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
The fat pig has spoken from the 🐖 pig sty.

Let's pretend as if we didn't hear him.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by merits(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Heavensent01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
wait as igbo abuse the hell of south south people and even called them betrayer as if they've political documented agreement

imbecilic tribe
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KwuoteYourFada: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Conspiracy1:
Obidients are Idiot
Tinubu urchins are skull miners and dirty thugs

Imagine tinubu urchins stereotyping freshness to being igbo grin dirty unkept pigs 🐷
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by alibiz: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
This fool will never be positive for once
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by afangide(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
We have forgotten about Asari Dokubo down here, he's just trying to buy favor from BAT. ASARI IS A COMPLETE MAAD MAN
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Dicoomoba: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
As far as e b Ibo man , they can do any evil so rigging is minor , meanwhile these Obidients Don’t know what we know , Obi was trying to tame them to groom against coming elections
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Tinubu urchins are skull miners and dirty thugs

Imagine tinubu urchins stereotyping freshness to being igbo grin dirty unkept pigs
🐷

All I Do is win win win no matter what, got victory on my mind, I could never get enough grin. Para for me.

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by viodemus: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up nonsense peasant, if you are not a coward Tribalist in the closet, How will I know that you are igbo by just looking @ you?

People like yourself are the champions of ethnic profiling.

Don't mistake me for your useless senile dad, go and repeat all that to him.

Right now, am not a tribalist in the closet, am an open and proud one. We came so late to the party.

We will overcome. Our plans are looking favorable. We need to be ridden of islamics and idi*ts like you. When igbos are not there, go and try hausa or fulani. We are supposed to be hearing about what is going on in Nigeria, and not being part of it.

May God Bless Israel and America.

May God rid us of basta*ds like this full time tribalist islamics dunce.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
adedayoa2:
Exactly lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by newdawn2017(f): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
doublewisdom:
The Kalabari cow is mooing again. Somebody give him fodder please.
we shall ve nothing to do with d ibos period!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Afolue(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shame on Peter Obi. Shame on LP. Trash Mtcheeew
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Nmezor(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Seems this one is clamouring for a contract, hence this his rubbish statement.

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
You are worse than whatever you term a sibling hater, a coward closet hater.
Never. Like I said before, it's because you hate that you think everyone hates you.

I don't like Tinubu. I'll never do. I dislike Urchins too. I grew up in Lagos where Muslims and Christians feasts together. Salah is like Christmas because all of us dey chop am together.

But congratulations to Tinubu and Urchins for turning everyone against each other including fellow tribes men. Afterall power is everything. It can even bring the dead back to life. 👏 🎊
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by kevwemike: 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asari is a big fool talking from both sides of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by DaCharis2016: 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
This one don smoke igboo.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Bentonite1: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Obi was the primary rigger
Atiku the secondary rigger
Tinubu was the true winner and a tertiary rigger.
Know this and know peace.

The day you will have sense, no one will be alive to witness that

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Obi was the primary rigger
Atiku the secondary rigger
Tinubu was the true winner and a tertiary rigger.
Know this and know peace.
God will surely judge you for this your comments if now now, but at the appointed time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.