Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37284 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by 123yes(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
A militant is a criminal. In a sane society Asari Dikubo aught to be in prison. Do we blame him? Nigeria is a country where criminality and mediocrity are promoted and excellent is religated to the background.

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Asine: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Horrible loud speakers everywhere

The last election made me respect young people , they respected themselves , provided generator where there wasn't one , provide food etc to encourage people to vote and wait for the count BUT it's the old shameless ones that provided guns and all to the evil ones to scatter everywhere.

The real revolution is coming and it will come

You have spoken well. God bless you fir standing by the truth.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by stopthecycle: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/21/presidency-you-rigged-2023-election-not-tinubu-asari-dokubo-knocks-peter-obi/

When I see posts like this from compound Fools like Asari and read rhe comments of devils posing as human beings, I see why Nigeria appears to be irredeemable. Tufiakwa!
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Bonibo: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by AsomughaChuks05: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Obi is frustrated. He has been trying without success to get a federal position since he left government house Awka. Don't mind him and his attention seeking court allegations.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by BlackAdam65: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/21/presidency-you-rigged-2023-election-not-tinubu-asari-dokubo-knocks-peter-obi/
i dont understand your trying to say Obi rigged the election in Tinubus favour undecided
gmo10:

i dont understand your trying to say Obi rigged the election in Tinubus favour
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by woodr5711: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asari should go and seat 👇 down

Nobody takes him serious anymore
Let him learn from Tom polo
Useless fat idiot.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Greenfusion: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

I understand his problem, na pipeline contract still dey pain am....e dey try hustle make e put something for belle
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by zinaunreal(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Drunkard
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by KINGS100(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
This attention seeker, Urchins like their kinds. 'thugs' No structure Rigged election. We no the give shishi rigged election.

Simple question: Can somebody Rig election in Nigeria without structure or monetary inducement or both?

I'm sure even Asari will look miserable trying to answer this question without looking like a mumu that he is.

We saw video of Inec collation officer changing results figures to favor your mafia boss. We saw different results that were tempered with to favor your pay master. Your uncle Wike Rigged Rivers result for your Drug lord. Kindly provide evidence where OBI rigged election.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by ejimatic: 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

. LP is having 97 % percent of the votes cast in some SE states. Is this tenable? We know all about it! Rigging unlimited? NO WONDER RIGGING IS NOT ON THE LIST OF THIER PETITIONS!
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Princeemmymu: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
I want to be relevant sef dey talk. See him mouth. Abeg ignore, him no understand wetin him talk self
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by freemanq(m): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hungry man done dey talk, indirectly seeking favor
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by gmo10(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Venerable612:

I agree.

The election may not have been perfect but it’s a true reflection of voter sentiments across the different regions in Nigeria.

Obi campaigned as a regional candidate, LP doesn’t have political structure in the North.

I wonder why it’s okay for Obi to have had almost all the votes in the East but it was wrong for Tinubu to have gotten a balanced votes in the other regions, mindful that even Kwankwanso had almost a million votes in Kano!

That election is as free and fair as it can get, despite the imperfections.
You've said it all.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Spiff20(m): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who listens to this obesed redundant militant again
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Softmirror: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I prefer born losers to born riggers 😅🤣

grin LOL. STOP BEING DELUSIONAL. TAKE A LOOK AT ANAMBRA STATE AND ASK YOURSELF WHY LABOUR WAS DEFEATED BY APGA IN THE STATE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS. ABI NA RIGGING TOO?! UNA DISEASE TOO MUCH. ONE OF WHICH IS SELF DECEPTION.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by prizeless(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
These ones that are talking off point
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Abujaexpress: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

Apt
Your papa born you well
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by profacid(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest
Tinubu rigged in Apc controlled states pdp rigged in Pdp states what structure did obi have to rig... Common sense is not common
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by chukwuebuka88(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Joshly4real(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Clown
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by TwoPheus: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Another fool is talking.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
This one is romancing the incoming so that they will collect pipeline contract from tompolo and give to him....
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by francotunsco: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Another soludo kind of specie, struggling to be relevant

For your mind Governor Soludo is struggling to be relevant. For your education, note that Soludo is more politically relevant in Nigeria having been governor of Central Bank of Nigeria with sterling performance, he birthed the consolidation of banks in Nigeria which led to the emergence of stronger banks, he introduced the 1000 naira bill. He is the current Governor of Anambra state doing wonders that Pitobi could not do while in office.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
Softmirror:

grin LOL. STOP BEING DELUSIONAL. TAKE A LOOK AT ANAMBRA STATE AND ASK YOURSELF WHY LABOUR WAS DEFEATED BY APGA IN THE STATE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS. ABI NA RIGGING TOO?! UNA DISEASE TOO MUCH. ONE OF WHICH IS SELF DECEPTION.
You guys are infatuated with that state Anambra though. I love the ladies there too. Usually tall like iroko. Maybe we share same fascination 😅😅😅😅😅😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. / Buhari Reacts To Failed Coup In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.