Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi (37291 Views)

Let the Igbos go,President Tinubu -Asari Dokubo / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Helgreenluv(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:
I concur.
Truth is bitter to the Obedient, same way being an Obi-diot is worse than an idiot, coz they are easily deceived with unsubstantiated rumors.
Obi was the primary rigger
Atiku the secondary rigger
Tinubu was the true winner and a tertiary rigger.
Know this and know peace.
My guy you too much. You have said it all. May God bless you for this statement

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by usagee36: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is disunity amongst Igbos I'm talking about. They are their own problem.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Agunesinjaweola: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Most of the OBIdients movement hate to listen to anything contrary to their gullible ideas and beliefs. We have seen video clips about rigging in SE and SS but OBI camp kept mute.

They believe OBI is the Messiah and anything contrary is an old order.

FALZ and Macaroni cheese or whatever cannot see reason because they're delusional to think that Obi winning in presidential election is a foregone conclusion for Alausa House.

They will attack DOKUBO for not supporting OBI and yet they never ponder how OBI will win in Sokoto, Bauchi, Ogbomoso and Ijebu Remo to become President.

2 Likes

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

Apt

We will check all the information on the BVAS, the truth will prevail. I advise every state to challenge the state election, check the voter accreditation data, check the thumb prints of every ballot paper, it will be clear that APC did not win any state in the governorship election
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Ijaya123: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
MiltonTuDor:
Shuttup , you fat pork.

Meanwhile,

Somewhere in the USA, MC Oluomo’s daughter ain’t saying shiiii… his son is flexing

In New York, 2 baby BATs are living in million dollar apartments but Teslim and Jimoh living in the trenches are snatching ballot boxes !

Till these area boys realize that they are disposable tools that no one cares about them they’ll realize they shouldn’t be doing the bidding of these people

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Digriz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fat smelly pig.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Kukukillus: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
This baboon dey find where to cash out
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest

On point. We moove!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Konjiboii: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Werey don go collect him own share, Naija election just be like Narcos extended director cut, suppose Pablo been win the election.. BAT read the blueprint too well. Hopefully the military topple this kingpin before it's too late.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by hohafrank(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
I never new that this pig is as stupid as this.
May God deliver him from his stupidity.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by thisisit: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
WE NIGER DELTANS DISOWN ASARI DOKUBO.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by thisisit: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
WE NIGER DELTANS DISOWN ASARI DOKUBO......

TOMPOLO IS THE REAL LEADER OF NIGER DELTA
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by nkwoemeka(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Basket mouth always saying before he thinks
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by chaloskyx: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hope you know this man has a pipeline surveillance contract under APC so it would be foolish of him to bite the hands that feed him, but if you believe him then you lack the capacity to think rationally cause i don't know how a political party formed in less than a year would perfect its rigging mechanism in such a way that it would pose a threat to a ruling party who has had 8 years to prepare you Nigerians think small now i know we all have something against the SE but sometimes you have to be objective imagine a thief defending the mandate of another thief are you actually going to see him as being truthful?
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
doublewisdom:
The Kalabari cow is mooing again. Somebody give him fodder please.
Just save all your pity for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by gmo10(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
ogatboy:

We will check all the information on the BVAS, the truth will prevail. I advise every state to challenge the state election, check the voter accreditation data, check the thumb prints of every ballot paper, it will be clear that APC did not win any state in the governorship election
Jeez! Bro if you see the massive votes Benue State gave to Rev. Fr. Alia of APC eh you wont say this, cos no amount of rigging could do that. So many electorates didn't vote for party but individuals; be guided please.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Tflex01: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmmm is like Asari knows what we don’t know. My own is Obi came third and Atiku second, which simply means Atiku was closer to winning than Obi, so why is Obi and his supporters more aggressive than the person that came second? Politics is like mathematics, you’ll have to calculate right to get an accurate answer. In all honesty I don’t believe Obi ever won because it was crystal clear that northerners( major deciders) massively voted for Asiwaju and it was for this reason Asiwaju based his campaign over there which made him eventually lose Lagos to Obi. We should be over all these already and let the court handle the rest

Hmmm you write like Goodlady.

I'm missing her... Are you?
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
chaloskyx:
Hope you know this man has a pipeline surveillance contract under APC so it would be foolish of him to bite the hands that feed him, but if you believe him then you lack the capacity to think rationally cause i don't know how a political party formed in less than a year would perfect its rigging mechanism in such a way that it would pose a threat to a ruling party who has had 8 years to prepare you Nigerians think small now i know we all have something against the SE but sometimes you have to be objective imagine a thief defending the mandate of another thief are you actually going to see him as being truthful?
Peter Obi Selfish Egocentric minded idiot, he has sent Eastern Nigeria 24 years back? Nonsense Waiver presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
gmo10:

Jeez! Bro if you see the massive votes Benue State gave to Rev. Fr. Alia of APC eh you wont say this, cos no amount of rigging could do that. So many electorates didn't vote for party but individuals; be guided please.
Exactly the point, so what is that idiot Peter Obi complaining about?

Is he even a member of the Labor Party? Very Useless Mumu that allowed himself to be used by Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Amya(f): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
I blame Peter Obi for even contesting in the first place. Nigeria does not deserve anything good.

Since we prefer the old political structures and the growing poverty levels, then it's better we continue with that. Since everyone suddenly have amnesia from the last 8 years and insist that PDAPC is the real deal, so shall it be!

Peter Obi is rich. He'll be fine.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Both APC and PDP rigged but APC outrigged PDP. Obi is a man of integrity, he will never rig himself in.

You keep saying 3rd like you've not been listening to what the evidence is saying. LP results were swapped for APC many places. Obi actually won!
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by inoki247: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
humilitypays:
sighs.

Why are most Nigerian shameless and foolish?

How can a man who holds no political office, who is also contesting under a party that have no single elected or appointed political office holder rig election in Nigeria?

Can you rig election in Nigeria without the backing of INEC, Police and the President?

Nigerians no longer have the fear of God in them, people now lie, oppress others and act carelessly without remorse

If you need justification for your own rigging just let us know....

Did Police in SE stop the Youth that beat an old man from polling unit because he wants to Vote APC,....

At least the footage is everywhere....

1 Like

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by gmo10(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Exactly the point, so what is that idiot Peter Obi complaining about?

Is he even a member of the Labor Party? Very Useless Mumu that allowed himself to be used by Bola Tinubu.
Obi should still be learning the curves; but no...boom he wants to become president overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Ikea81: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Iyabethegoat, so common sense can't tell you Obi was made to come third by the election riggers. All the defaced and mutilated results that you and this useless militant did to steal votes from Obi to add to Tinubu no clear for your eye. By the time dey reverse the stolen votes or even cancel the defaced results, Obi will beat all candidates clearly. I know you will still want to argue this. Thats why it's important , matter what career you choose, be it a goat rearer, a militant, a tout, rigger, doctor etc....basic education shld be a must.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ikea81:

Iyabethegoat, so common sense can't tell you Obi was made to come third by the election riggers. All the defaced and mutilated results that you and this useless militant did to steal votes from Obi to add to Tinubu no clear for your eye. By the time dey reverse the stolen votes or even cancel the defaced results, Obi will beat all candidates clearly. I know you will still want to argue this. Thats why it's important , matter what career you choose, be it a goat rearer, a militant, a tout, rigger, doctor etc....basic education shld be a must.
Sorry for you people, the likes of racoon, PrinceofLagos, Obi4life etc Ipobian Zombies included.

By this day 21st June, full blown Biafra agitation would have resumed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Softmirror:

ONE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED LABOUR TO WIN THE GOVERNORSHIP IN RIVERS LOL. WIKE CHOSE WISELY. NOBODY LIKES TO BOND WITH BORN LOSERS. THE OTHER 3 G-5 GOVERNORS WHO BONDED WITH OBI GOT INFECTED WITH OBI'S DISEASE. THEY LOST IT ALL. NEXT TIME THEY WILL CHOOSE WISELY. grin
Lol. I prefer born losers to born riggers 😅🤣
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by viodemus: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
The election told us the real condition.

This islamics orobo for no get value if he no use igbo shine. I no blame am, I blame the igbos wey know say Nigeria na one chance, but still pack put.

He would have not accepted a Christian presidency and vice.

Igbo Christians and traditionalist, we know the systematic slavery in this country, it is our choice to do the needful. As I speak, the northerners are sharing weapons for the near future attacks, they are buying weapons from. neighboring countries in large numbers. The islamics yorubas are silently doing the same, and with the tribalist brown teeth, it won't get better. We have spoken our mind, it is time to do what we have to do.

We should never forget Israel, America, and UK. Our lives depends on it. We are also taking measures. This is an unsustainable situation, that will soon overflow. The blind attack from them is just the beginning.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I prefer born losers to born riggers 😅🤣
Daft Duckling 🦆, despicable emu @ best.
Re: You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi by afbstrategies: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
Apari the toad is now looking for contract from the fake president elect. That’s how you know greedy and selfish Nigerians. I pity those who take Asari Dokubo seriousl. 😡😡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets / Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.