Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55569 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by micflo28(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
If only the st*pid mofos accessing this man of religious war knew what Deborah and so many other Christians went through in the hands of so called Muslims in the last 8 years.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by press9jatv: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
APC and their clueless cronies are just making Peter Obi to be more popular by the day. Tinubu the drug trafficker is a disgrace and a clueless goner joor
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Billmos: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
XerXers post=
Even Ngige ruled for three years and built many roads but still packed when the courts ruled

Presidential election is not anambra governorship election don't forget.what will he obi use to win? does he even meet up constitutional requirements? Was he d one dat even came 2ndSo relax if he doesn't get his act together he will end up as kanu cellmate he should allow d court to do d talking campaign n election time is over.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by LubeDistrict: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Take off with my KITO's !
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by onuman: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
PO had time to reply that habitual lier Mohammed of the APC.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Mccullum: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Frigga13:
cool

Very apt and interesting message .. we’ll pass and pleasantly received ..

This should be copied on all social media platforms and blogs .. spread to all radio and television stations .. except TVC and repeated 8 times daily on NTA twice on Friday after mosque.. so that Mohammed Lai can hear and rehear till it sinks

Tinubu and his illiterate goons must understand that OBi is focused and not distracted .. they can de market all they want .. but the reality is that … their fears must come to pass..

It’s sorted already..

While we wait for the Supreme Court.. will enjoin Nigerians to be calm in the face of all this DECIET / PROPAGANDA

THE SOUTHWEST ALREASY KNOWS THE NORTH IS NOT WITH THEM THIS TIME .. and the battle is between them and them ..
they’ve done all gimmicks to get attention of the north without response .. so they’re wailing

Wailing is free.. allow them in peace

Tinubu will return that certificate.. it will be like play.. but the world , international community is observing with keen interest

The insecurity inApc southwest is alarming.. fears .. Nigerians pls allow them .. for it will come to pass

Wailing is free

You're only deceiving your self and those that emotionally foolish on a dream that can never come to pass. Northerners aren't sharing from the madness of your types that's waving at a vessel that sailed off in expectations of her returning to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Popesuccess(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=122292158]Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy
some islamic clerics even called the election a Jihad.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
This statement directly contradicts all that happened after you filed your petition. Of course, there have been so many treasonable statements from your camp including from your own vice, don't feign ignorance to all of these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by LaReinaa(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
You didn’t have to honor them with your golden response daddy because they don’t deserve it.. let them wail all they want, they will return our stolen mandate cheesy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by jessesky: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
u guys are only being naïve, we all know were our president-elect is at the moment, why not go to France and serve him the petition instead of wailing 4 no reason
JasonScoolari:
Selecting his cabinet overseas or hiding....

He can't hide for too long

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by aliscomonaj: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Frigga13: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Mccullum:

You're only deceiving your self and those that emotionally foolish on a dream that can never come to pass. Northerners aren't sharing from the madness of your types that's waving at a vessel that sailed off in expectations of her returning to them.

Bunkum..

Next!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bionixs: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Our DADDY does not like to talk too much.
I don't understand why tinubu and his boys are acting as if there is an election.

Daddy is in court . You guys should quit disturbing us go and meet PODATTI in court.
Nigerians and the world are eagerly waiting for proceedings to kick off .

It is becoming clearer that something may be hidden with all these distractions.
Put the spotlight on every actor when the court procedure starts. Let us watch from our TVs as it goes. Any judge or lawyer that turns anything upside down for APC , PDP or LP , should just come home and meet us .

Meanwhile, whoever knows APC should remind them that the election is over , they should stop disturbing us. You asked losers to go to court and you are still not sleeping. If there is any stolen property that is with you , just give it back to the rightful owner.

Mr Yakubu, I dey hail o . In Faz’s voice

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ProfetofDoom: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
I ProfeSY your life to be like APC. May your family be scattered the way APC and Drug Daddy have scattered this country, This i ProfeSY, Amen!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by slowice(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nigerians especially swestener pretend too much because of political interests. Everyone in Nigeria know that there's a religious war brewing in the background,infact, northerners always brag with it .
Go back to 2015 election and you will cry for southerners,it's either their way or noway.

Today we have southerners supporting Mu-MU ticket because of greed, betraying themselves and setting dangerous precedence that will haunt them tomorrow. But reverse that and see if northerners won't declare a jihad on you .

North gets away with literally everything no matter how evil. See the looting going on in this administration but no one is talking about because the president is not from the south. We all know how they handled gej and destroyed his government.

If Nigeria must work,the north must come down from their high horse and be ready to work with the south to drive away corrupt politicians.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by onuman: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Billmos:
XerXers post=
Even Ngige ruled for three years and built many roads but still packed when the courts ruled

Presidential election is not anambra governorship election don't forget.what will he obi use to win? does he even meet up constitutional requirements? Was he d one dat even came 2ndSo relax if he doesn't get his act together he will end up as kanu cellmate he should allow d court to do d talking campaign n election time is over.

Who came First or Second is not the issue in the presidential election conducted through a most deceptive and fraudulent method ever in any country's presidential election.
Issue is that the INEC IREV Portal was either deliberately disactivated or malfunctioned, thus stopped the regulations established by INEC for the election.
That alone made the election indecisive.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by stepaside2: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Obi should know that his opponents will come hard on him. For him to appear balanced, he should apologise for Datti's inciting rhetoric on national TV and call his supporters to order over vitriolic attacks on opponents and on the Judiciary. What he may be unaware of is that he plays into the hands of the Justices that will determine his case. If the attacks continue, the Justices will yield to emotions.

That said, all sides should calm things down. The APC attack dogs should be called to order and let peace reign in the land. All should submit to the process.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bimpe29: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Honor10: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Frigga13:
cool

Very apt and interesting message .. we’ll pass and pleasantly received ..

This should be copied on all social media platforms and blogs .. spread to all radio and television stations .. except TVC and repeated 8 times daily on NTA twice on Friday after mosque.. so that Mohammed Lai can hear and rehear till it sinks

Tinubu and his illiterate goons must understand that OBi is focused and not distracted .. they can de market all they want .. but the reality is that … their fears must come to pass..

It’s sorted already..

While we wait for the Supreme Court.. will enjoin Nigerians to be calm in the face of all this DECIET / PROPAGANDA

THE SOUTHWEST ALREASY KNOWS THE NORTH IS NOT WITH THEM THIS TIME .. and the battle is between them and them ..
they’ve done all gimmicks to get attention of the north without response .. so they’re wailing

Wailing is free.. allow them in peace

Tinubu will return that certificate.. it will be like play.. but the world , international community is observing with keen interest

The insecurity inApc southwest is alarming.. fears .. Nigerians pls allow them .. for it will come to pass

Wailing is free

The same north that is already hustling for tickets in Tinubu government. Your tears can't end. 😆😆😆

I will be mocking you as usual

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ProfetofDoom: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

His mandate was not stolen because he didn't have any mandate to start with. It was his manhood he lost making him talk like Kermit the frog.
Seriously, he will end up in jail if he is not careful with his utterances.
Drug Daddy go to court na.

I ProfeSY your loss in the court.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Dedeity: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.
This f**l thinks Nigerian youth are joking. Let the FG touch Obi and Nigeria will never be a country again
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by fredoooooo: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by boxypane(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nonny95:

Chest beating as usual.

You guys should do yours worse.
I hope to see you in front when the protest start. Not by making noise online. Since una get wish... Make them fulfil am for una.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ProfetofDoom: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Bimpe29:
Yes Daddy
Vs Drug Daddy, which one do you prefer?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by felix281(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=122292277] Court nor far, take him there.

You guys will just be typing rubbish with pride.

You are right bro.... Typing rubbish with so much pride...I tire for people in this country.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by felix281(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Yes Daddy is a fraud a lier and a perfect criminal

He'll never become anything in this country except he returns to apga

Is that the kind of life you wish for yourself and generation...

Get ready to be feeding from scrumbs that fell from your grand drug lord..
Typing rubbish with so much pride!!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by peterboro: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
[Aa author=IgOga post=122292179] grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle[/quote]
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by 3plet: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2023
He has gone to court to prove his "assertions "why not allow the process take its course.APC/PDP can even release his sex tape if they like it still doesn't invalidate the fact he has gone to court to prove his assertions.
IgOga:
grin grin grin

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Billmos: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
onuman post

Who came First or Second is not the issue in the presidential election conducted through a most deceptive and fraudulent method ever in any country's presidential election.
Issue is that the INEC IREV Portal was either deliberately disactivated or malfunctioned, thus stopped the regulations established by INEC for the election.
That alone made the election indecisive.

Do u no d new electoral law give inec d power to decide how he will conduct his election with no apologize to anybody,2ndly if u said d election was deceptive n fraudulent,what about all d state labour party won mostly south east n lagos n cross river does it mean it was a different inec body dat conducted election there? Bro I know when u are a bitter loser u look for who to put blame for ur failure.if there is any free n fair election ever conducted in nigeria was this Feb 25 presidential election.let him go to court n proof we are all watching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Chucks13: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ok pls remain in the court Mr obi I think your wife said court is your second home so pls remain in the court forever you eyes will clear soon.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by felix281(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
orohbiro:
Why is obi this desperate to rule oga Nigerians rejected u na by force

You are so silly.!!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by texas1990(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.