Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

My friend and my feelings.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friend and my feelings.... (13168 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / Does She Really Love Me? Or Is She Playing With My Feelings? Help Me Guys! / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My friend and my feelings.... by SayHello: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Evn christians hav 2 balls nd a dick, seduce him.
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by peclint: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
@Poster, honestly depending on how concentrated his Christianity is, he won't see your red light no matter how glaring they are.
That's why in school those days we were called Jew Men.

Your exposure and experience determine how you interpret the red light.

Now i can spot any red light in a dark room, but some years back i couldn't.
You can Imagine now when i chat with some of my female friends and they tell me they were waiting for me to ask them out then.

I think old school and don't think a lady should ask a guy out, but there is a way you can hint it.

Simply get him to promise to be honest with you and tell you the truth, once he does, ask him or say to him, hey "his name" i think you are in love with me, are you?

based on his response, you would know.
You can put a bit of pressure on him by saying a brother was asking you out, and you wanted to be sure from him cos you would be upset if you entered this relationship and he tells you after you've entered it.

And from what i understand, when a christian brother wants to marry, they pray about it, and based on who the spirit leads them to, they marry.

I hope this helps
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by lolaluv1(f): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
*WHO THE HECK DUG OUT THIS THREAD? Kanou, are you the one responsible for this great injustice? I am seriously blushing out of embarassment here! Lol.

Ait then, an update:
The guy in question still didn't speak up completely. He would start with saying:
Lola, I want to have an important talk with you, and then he'd chicken off. I don't know why, but that was the way it happened.

On an occasion, he introduced me to one of his guys as his best friend. And in the course of the conversation blurted out he wanted to wife his best friend. But for this guy to talk to the chick directly, his mouth just wouldn't open.
So I decided to ex the issue, or atleast move past it.

Eventually I and another fine, young brotha got closerwink Coincidentally, I've known this other guy for a couple of years too (since we were teenagers) and he has been tripping.
Back then, he was one of the few who dared to knock on our door to ask of me (my brothers being very protective).

Well, what can I say? Only love can heal the wounds of love, sometimes!
wink
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by pokenose(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2012
Eeya... And I liked the first guy better o
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by lolaluv1(f): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2012
^
lol. This guy is alot like the first. I guess I have a type.

Well, I just went through old posts again. Sexkills really made alot of sense then, and still does now. There is one statement he made: 'Maybe the guy hasn't achieved what he wants, in life'.

It makes a lot of sense to me due to some issues I'm not really ready to go into.

But I can't pine on somebody forever, can I? But we can never tell. We'll see what happens! Eventually!
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by Decryptor(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2012
@OP, your personality might be a factor which prevents this guy from opening up. Sometimes a man might feel so intimidated to let his feelings known cos of the fear of rejection. In ur recent comment, u made mention of him sayin jokinly to a friend durin introduction that he'd like to wife his best friend...he was givin u a subtle hint of his admiration for u. U should hav gon all the way to make ur feelins known then bt to me, just let it pass cos d both of u hve come along way as just friends.
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by lolaluv1(f): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2012
^^
Maybe, maybe, maybe!! That is all we've been contemplating on this thread. But the truth is; no one can say for real, what really is the issue! And why he was tongue-tied around me.

Anyways, this is life and you gotta live with things you cannot change...
I'm ok with my guy though. Very, very ok!cheesy
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by Kanou(f): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
lola.luv:
*WHO THE HECK DUG OUT THIS THREAD? Kanou, are you the one responsible for this great injustice? I am seriously blushing out of embarassment here! Lol.

Ait then, an update:
The guy in question still didn't speak up completely. He would start with saying:
Lola, I want to have an important talk with you, and then he'd chicken off. I don't know why, but that was the way it happened.

On an occasion, he introduced me to one of his guys as his best friend. And in the course of the conversation blurted out he wanted to wife his best friend. But for this guy to talk to the chick directly, his mouth just wouldn't open.
So I decided to ex the issue, or atleast move past it.

Eventually I and another fine, young brotha got closerwink Coincidentally, I've known this other guy for a couple of years too (since we were teenagers) and he has been tripping.
Back then, he was one of the few who dared to knock on our door to ask of me (my brothers being very protective).

Well, what can I say? Only love can heal the wounds of love, sometimes!
wink
Ah ah! Lola, we needed closure, naw? grin

I'm glad that you're happy, whichever way you chose.
Too much subtlety killed it. It's not your loss.

I hope the most timid of guys can learn from this: "Find a way to speak, or even write". And lady, if you too can't voice it out, move on. cool (Though, deep inside, i believe in the virtue of talking -even the most delicate- things out, with the people we care for.)
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
sexkillz:
Yeah! Swallow whatever pride you have and ask him! Something must be holding him back, and you may never know until you ask him! Else you may just remain as friends! And you'll live with regret! Dont make immoral advances though, else you lose the respect he has for you! His answer determines if you move on and allow another guy into your heart! It'll only be fair and more trajectory if you ask! smiley

BTW have you heard the song "Tell him", by Celine Dion?
Tell him that sun and moon rise in his eyes, reach out to him and wisper tender words so soft and sweet. Hold him to feel his heartbeat. Love will be the gift you give yourself.....................
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2012
lola.luv:
Thanx again, sexkillz. That was some straight talk. Nope, I wouldn't be happy seeing him with another lady on his arms, especially if I'm not with somebody like him. . . . smiley
i blv u shuld ask him also.indirectly doh.dnt mean u askn hm owt .jus make hm 2 talk ,lyk in a dscusn mayb he is scared of luzn ur friendshp.
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2012
SayHello: Evn christians hav 2 balls nd a dick, seduce him.
dats evl.
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2012
@ OP, Horny4u and chaircover has said it all!!
Sexkillz suggestions is aite too...if am a guy and after this years of being so close to you and it happens that i couldn't open up to you to tell you how i feel about(supposing am in love with you), then i dont know my priorities simples!!..
Do as horn4u said and if he doesn't see the signs, then move on no matter how hurt you are
Re: My friend and my feelings.... by fedimol: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Lolaluv1

Any update on original friend? Still with your very very ok guy? smiley I'd like to know how it turned out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) / Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? / 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.