Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,978 members, 7,838,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ (18487 Views)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / EXPLOSIVE!!! If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh…then He Will Find - Asare Dokubo / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2011
doctokwus:

@beaf,heaping praises on uncle Jonathan won't mke him dt Utopian leader u dream of,besides if @dis early stage when he stil has some gudwill frm people like u,he's alredy feeling pressured,what will happen in d mths and yrs to come when things real start heating up and d opposition finds its voice again in readiness for anoda election?
Criticisms now,I rather feel is doing him a favour by showing him areas where he critically needs to turn tins around and win over d populace.
U dnt do anybody a favor,evn a relation of yours if u hide his/her flaws.

Dude, there is a vast difference between criticism and malicious falsehood. Jonathans "flaws" already promise to take Nigeria much farther than any President in Nigeria's past has. Can you counter any of the facts I raised earlier?

Only a pack of fools will strive to tear down something thats of benefit to them, but the average Nigerian who is experiencing abundance of fuel, vastly improved electricity supply, freedom of information (FOI) etc, knows what they are feeling and they aren't fools. It is not for those who are abroad or who are ACN members (who have been invoking evil spirits on themselves at Isolo in Lagos LGA elections) to tell us what we want. It is not for any fool to tell us what we want and try to drag back the ship that is seeing progress for the first time ever in our chequered and best forgotten history.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by doctokwus: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, there is a vast difference between criticism and malicious falsehood. Jonathans "flaws" already promise to take Nigeria much farther than any President in Nigeria's past has. Can you counter any of the facts I raised earlier?

Only a pack of fools will strive to tear down something thats of benefit to them, but the average Nigerian who is experiencing abundance of fuel, vastly improved electricity supply, freedom of information (FOI) etc, knows what they are feeling and they aren't fools. It is not for those who are abroad or who are ACN members (who have been invoking evil spirits on themselves at Isolo in Lagos LGA elections) to tell us what we want. It is not for any fool to tell us what we want and try to drag back the ship that is seeing progress for the first time ever in our chequered and best forgotten history.
D
Am not affiliated to any party,but is it not too early to attribute d successes u mentioned above to any visionary leadership frm pres Jonathan?
Some say power supply has always bn up dis time of d year due to improved rainwater,some fuel stations outside lagos still sell above govt pump price,its not bn long dt d masses had to buy kerosene(where dey cud get it @all den)@guinness record prices;we are yet to c any benefit of d FOI bill;d pres is still silent on his asset declaration and some pple are curious as to why and spinning conspiracy theories all about;all in all dere is still something 'unpresidential' about d whole mien of d president and how he's conducting d affairs of state,but I sincerely,deep down wish for him to succeed in turning dis cuuntry around.to any visionary leadership frm pres Jonathan?
Some say power supply has always bn up dis time of d year due to improved rainwater,some fuel stations outside lagos still sell above govt pump price,its not bn long dt d masses had to buy kerosene(where dey cud get it @all den)@guinness record prices;we are yet to c any benefit of d FOI bill;d pres is still silent on his asset declaration and some pple are curious as to why and spinning conspiracy theories all about;all in all dere is still something 'unpresidential' about d whole mien of d president and how he's conducting d affairs of state,but I sincerely,deep down wish for him to succeed in turning dis cuuntry around.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2011
doctokwus:

D
Am not affiliated to any party,but is it not too early to attribute d successes u mentioned above to any visionary leadership frm pres Jonathan?
Some say power supply has always bn up dis time of d year due to improved rainwater,some fuel stations outside lagos still sell above govt pump price,its not bn long dt d masses had to buy kerosene(where dey cud get it @all den)@guinness record prices;we are yet to c any benefit of d FOI bill;d pres is still silent on his asset declaration and some pple are curious as to why and spinning conspiracy theories all about;all in all dere is still something 'unpresidential' about d whole mien of d president and how he's conducting d affairs of state,but I sincerely,deep down wish for him to succeed in turning dis cuuntry around.to any visionary leadership frm pres Jonathan?
Some say power supply has always bn up dis time of d year due to improved rainwater,some fuel stations outside lagos still sell above govt pump price,its not bn long dt d masses had to buy kerosene(where dey cud get it @all den)@guinness record prices;we are yet to c any benefit of d FOI bill;d pres is still silent on his asset declaration and some pple are curious as to why and spinning conspiracy theories all about;all in all dere is still something 'unpresidential' about d whole mien of d president and how he's conducting d affairs of state,but I sincerely,deep down wish for him to succeed in turning dis cuuntry around.

Dude, you're just misfiring. You seem to be relying on 3rd party information with all your "some say's." Perhaps, reliance on such is what also informs you that it is right to haul insults at a person who is moving the country forward in ways that no one thought possible just a few months ago.

I on the other hand, will give GEJ credit, because I am informed. I know that fuel is abundant and cheap, something that has been a dream for decades. I know that barely a quarter of our generated electricity comes from dams and I am quite sure that the rains do not affect gas turbines. Lol!
Thats a good joke really! Imagine someone telling you that Egbin power station is working better because its rainy season? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people are so funny, its damn hilarious!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by doctokwus: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2011
Beaf:

Dude, you're just misfiring. You seem to be relying on 3rd party information with all your "some say's." Perhaps, reliance on such is what also informs you that it is right to haul insults at a person who is moving the country forward in ways that no one thought possible just a few months ago.

I on the other hand, will give GEJ credit, because I am informed. I know that fuel is abundant and cheap, something that has been a dream for decades. I know that barely a quarter of our generated electricity comes from dams and I am quite sure that the rains do not affect gas turbines. Lol!
Thats a good joke really! Imagine someone telling you that Egbin power station is working better because its rainy season? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You people are so funny, its damn hilarious!
Ur blind allegiance to d man is d joke,I bet u wud credit pres GEJ with d excess torrential rainfall dt wreckd lagos and ibadan few wks bac,lol!
Y av u conveniently skippd d boko haram issue dts turnin into a demon as each day passes,u failed to tell us unenligtened lot y he refuses to declare his assets publicly,a man indicted in an international bribery scandal is part of his cabinet,save for rhetorics his all powerful economic team hasn't told us how dey wi go About creating d jobs he promised,he says he won't interfere in d judiciciary but went ahead and appointed a new pre of d court of appeal while a subsisting court order to d contrary was in place.
Guy,I don't wish him to fail,but wud d doing mysef a disservice if I see danger signals and kp quiet,chikena! udiciciary but went ahead and appointed a new pre of d court of appeal while a subsisting court order to d contrary was in place.
Guy,I don't wish him to fail,but wud d doing mysef a disservice if I see danger signals and kp quiet,chikena!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2011
doctokwus: your blind allegiance to d man is d joke,I bet u wud credit pres GEJ with d excess torrential rainfall dt wreckd lagos and ibadan few wks bac,lol!
Y av u conveniently skippd d boko haram issue dts turnin into a demon as each day passes,u failed to tell us unenligtened lot y he refuses to declare his assets publicly,a man indicted in an international bribery scandal is part of his cabinet,save for rhetorics his all powerful economic team hasn't told us how dey wi go About creating d jobs he promised,he says he won't interfere in d judiciciary but went ahead and appointed a new pre of d court of appeal while a subsisting court order to d contrary was in place.
Guy,I don't wish him to fail,but wud d doing mysef a disservice if I see danger signals and kp quiet,chikena! udiciciary but went ahead and appointed a new pre of d court of appeal while a subsisting court order to d contrary was in place.
Guy,I don't wish him to fail,but wud d doing mysef a disservice if I see danger signals and kp quiet,chikena!

I forgot about boko haram?! LOLZZZ!!!! Did GEJ create boko haram too? na wa for una! This is record breaking indeed!

I said it earlier that you guy's are hilarious! Who do you think boko haram is aimed at? GEJ? Or [b]YOU [/b]and GEJ? You people actually think you are somehow separated from the rest of the South and are behaving like a pack of traitors. Lol! Everyone is watching.

Dude, you see danger signals and wish to avert it by pretending it is not aimed at you? Thats the ACN route for traitors and back stabbers, I really pity ACN people, but they are beginning to self implode, so no biggies. Imagine invoking evil spirits against each other in this modern day and age?  cry cry cry cry cry cry

[size=14pt]Council poll: Protest rocks Lagos over ‘imposition of candidates’[/size]
On September 27, 2011
By OLASUNKANMI AKONI & IFEANYI OKOLIE

IKEJA—Ahead of the October 22 local government election in Lagos State,  hundreds of aggrieved members of the Action Congress of Nigeria, [size=14pt]ACN[/size], yesterday,  stormed the party secretariat in Ogba, Lagos State House of Assembly, Alausa, and took to the major streets in Isolo Local Government Area to protest alleged imposition of candidates.

The state party had, Monday, released the names of candidates to be fielded in the council polls in the 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas.

The protesters, who accused state party chairman, Chief Henry Ajomale, of not following due process, called on the party’s National Leader, Senator Bola Tinubu, Governor Babatunde Fashola and members of the state assembly to intervene immediately. failing which they would disrupt the polls.

Also, major streets in Isolo LCDA   witnessed massive protest as aggrieved residents, traditional chiefs and politicians stormed the Osolo of Isolo palace to register their grievances.

[size=14pt]Market women and men, including traditional cult, popularly known as “Osugbo” trooped to the streets to invoke evil spirits at a junction called “Orita Esu” (devil’s junction) in Isolo [/size]with various placards to show their grievances against the imposition of one Shamsudeen Olaleye, against the popular choice of Mojeed Adam as the party’s candidate for the coming council poll.

The protesters, who walked from Isolo Bus- Stop to the palace of Osolo of Isolo, Oba Kabiru Agbabiaka, said the party did not hold primaries but arbitrarily chose Olaleye, the incumbent chairman, as the candidate for the forthcoming election.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/council-poll-protest-rocks-lagos-over-%e2%80%98imposition-of-candidates%e2%80%99/
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by dohyn(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2011
We have to criticise Gej and hope that he'll listen to our cry and finally act like a president should.I voted for Buhari and I'm glad I did.Still,I'd be ok with Gej if he did just a tenth of what he promised to do,but going by his utterances and actions,that doesn't seem likely.In 2007,Fashola became Lagos state gov even though lots of people thought he was Tinubu's stooge and they wanted Agbaje.Yet,the man worked so hard in his first term that Lagosians forgot who Agbaje was.The rest is history now.Granted,maybe God put Gej there(voice of the people and all) but he will not be forgiven if he blows this chance to make the lives of ordinary Nigerians better.Nobody said the job would be easy and he knew this before applying for the post.So,he should stop whining and buckle up.Nigeria needs a change and it can start with him.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 1:23am On Sep 28, 2011
dohyn:

We have to criticise Gej and hope that he'll listen to our cry and finally act like a president should.I voted for Buhari and I'm glad I did.Still,I'd be ok with Gej if he did just a tenth of what he promised to do,but going by his utterances and actions,that doesn't seem likely.In 2007,Fashola became Lagos state gov even though lots of people thought he was Tinubu's stooge and they wanted Agbaje.Yet,the man worked so hard in his first term that Lagosians forgot who Agbaje was.The rest is history now.Granted,maybe God put Gej there(voice of the people and all) but he will not be forgiven if he blows this chance to make the lives of ordinary Nigerians better.Nobody said the job would be easy and he knew this before applying for the post.So,he should stop whining and buckle up.Nigeria needs a change and it can start with him.

This is the sort of contribution nobody can argue with. It is a point of view given without malice. Carry on bruv.
I too pray that we get the country of our dreams.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by arsenefc: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2011
^^^^Reno,

WTF is bruv?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 2:15am On Sep 28, 2011
^
When the evil spirits invoked by your ACN bruvs finally clear from your eyes, you will stop calling me Reno. grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by arsenefc: 2:21am On Sep 28, 2011
^^^
Sorry, Mr. Omokri, no disrespect.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by EkoIle1: 4:30am On Sep 28, 2011
I no get book oooooo

I no get show ooooo

I no get school bag ooooo

I no be elephant oooo

I no be dog ooooo

I no be general oooo

I no be Obama oooo

I no be Goliath oooo

Obama praise me ooo

United Nation like me ooo

I be nobody ooooo

I be mumu oooo

I be Odechukwu oooo

I know boko haram, but I'm too scared to lift a finger oooo

I be weak and incompetent punk oooo

Na madam umbrella dey run the country oooo

Ne madam Umblerra shake hand and do meeting for UN ooooo

I just tanda like mumu as usual while madam umbrella push me comot from plane to handle business oooo

Wetin I go do now ooooooo00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

lmao
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2011
PointB:
^^^

On the contrary, he gets home, drops the bats, and said, 'I am not a fake Goliath, or carbon copy of General Obasanjo (a fool according to General IBB). I am GEJ, simple, humble, and efficient nonetheless. God made me original, I will not live like copy! No amount of blackmail or insults will make me change my style!

And you're okay with him being an original mugu?

The sooner Nigerians realize that, as a leader, you cannot prioritize issues anyhow you like in Nigeria, the better. The number one problem in Nigeria will always be light. That country will not work until there is a stable source of power. Once there is stable power, other things will start to fall into place. Has he fixed power? No.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2011
ogugua88:

And you're okay with him being an original mugu?

The sooner Nigerians realize that, as a leader, you cannot prioritize issues anyhow you like in Nigeria, the better. The number one problem in Nigeria will always be light. That country will not work until there is a stable source of power. Once there is stable power, other things will start to fall into place. Has he fixed power? No.

Damn! I wonder if you're posting from Siberia! shocked
GEJ is well on the way to solving the power problem. There are massive improvements that even his worst detractors cannot dispute; as you know, the light problem cannot be fixed in a day either. The only people who aren't enjoying improved power are those who have poor local infrastructure, and even that is being fixed. In PH, people are suffering because their state govt butted unto the grid without permission in a bid to upgrade and caused problems.

Abeg, phone home and ask about how the power situation is these days. Its all good.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2011
Beaf:
Damn! I wonder if you're posting from Siberia! shocked
GEJ is well on the way to solving the power problem. There are massive improvements that even his worst detractors cannot dispute; as you know, the light problem cannot be fixed in a day either. The only people who aren't enjoying improved power are those who have poor local infrastructure, and even that is being fixed. In PH, people are suffering because their state govt butted unto the grid without permission in a bid to upgrade and caused problems.

Abeg, phone home and ask about how the power situation is these days. Its all good.

undecided

Why do I have to phone home when I see it on Twitter all the time from folks in Lagos? "DAMNIT NEPA don cut light again and I neva buy fuel! Goodnight tweeps!" If I call home they'll shout me deaf with their complaints. Input your latitudinal and longitudinal degrees for google. I'm not the one in Siberia.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Beaf: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2011
ogugua88:

undecided

Why do I have to phone home when I see it on Twitter all the time from folks in Lagos? "DAMNIT NEPA don cut light again and I neva buy fuel! Goodnight tweeps!" If I call home they'll shout me deaf with their complaints. Input your latitudinal and longitudinal degrees for google. I'm not the one in Siberia.

Lol. There have been quite a few threads on the matter in the past few days. This one has a poll; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-768444.0.html
Its all good, and I really mean it.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2011
Oga GEJ i feel your pains. Its not easy to rule a country like Nigeria you should av known that before contesting for the presidency.

What makes a leader is knowing when to be lamb, when to be a lion, when to be a Goliath and even when to be a David. to be a great leader, you must know how to assume these positions to the greater good of the nation at large.

Keep working hard and stop asking us to pray. We hate that prayer shit!

Final word: Be a man!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by tunnytox(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
Why can't he be like Nehemiah?  and deal with all Sanbalath and Tobiahs in Nigeria? Abeg oga jona pls read areas of the Bible that will benefit Nigeria not all these Goliath bullshit. Hehehehe  grin grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Desola(f): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
poor jonnysatan.

Him go hia wen! grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile:
I no get book oooooo

I no get show ooooo

I no get school bag ooooo

I no be elephant oooo

I no be dog ooooo

I no be general oooo

I no be Obama oooo

I no be Goliath oooo

Obama praise me ooo

United Nation like me ooo

I be nobody ooooo

I be mumu oooo

I be Odechukwu oooo

I know boko haram, but I'm too scared to lift a finger oooo

I be weak and incompetent punk oooo

Na madam umbrella dey run the country oooo

Ne madam Umblerra shake hand and do meeting for UN ooooo

I just tanda like mumu as usual while madam umbrella push me comot from plane to handle business oooo

Wetin I go do now ooooooo00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

lmao

Roflmaoooooo.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
I'm not a Lion I am a bingo, I am Retardeen, I am Odechukwu, I am Jonathan

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zhfI40NuSGc/Tim0EZHaNWI/AAAAAAAAAlY/47xxXqY7AJI/s1600/Dog.jpg[/img]
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by nduchucks: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2011
@Ekoile, Haba Malam!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2011
dayokanu:

I'm not a Lion I am a bingo, I am Retardeen, I am Odechukwu, I am Jonathan

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zhfI40NuSGc/Tim0EZHaNWI/AAAAAAAAAlY/47xxXqY7AJI/s1600/Dog.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by cap28: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
I am not a lion, a general, a goliath - i am a sell out, a beggar, a reincarnated african slave trader, i make judas iscariot look like an innocent choir boy - i bow to Mrs Clinton, I bend over backwards in order to satisfy every whim of Obama and his white supremacist financiers - I am a betrayer, a loser , a gutless pawn of the western powers, i will go down in history as being one of the most hopeless, directionless and spineless african traitors of all time, yeah thats me "Dr" Goodluck Jonathan - pawn in chief of the federal republic of nigeria, dogs body and house boy of the united states and europe.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2011
cap28:

I am not a lion, a general, a goliath - i am a sell out, a beggar, a reincarnated african slave trader, i make judas iscariot look like an innocent choir boy - i bow to Mrs Clinton, I bend over backwards in order to satisfy every whim of Obama and his white supremacist financiers - I am a betrayer, a loser , a gutless pawn of the western powers, i will go down in history as being one of the most hopeless, directionless and spineless african traitors of all time, yeah thats me "Dr" Goodluck Jonathan - pawn in chief of the federal republic of nigeria, dogs body and house boy of the united states and europe.

Jesus!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by reindeer: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO!!!
Its time this thread getrs moved to the jokes section. . .
grin grin grin
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Goodman(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
This GEJ actually does not know his responsiblity as a president. As a head of state he is the commander of the armed forces does not to be a military. It is a shame to have such a fellow to lead Nigeria. Nigeria need a strong leader not a weak leader. He is very weak even looking at his appearance. No good roads, No stable electricity, no healthcare why even celebrating Nigeria at 50 when it is already a failed state. When they have cold next thing is fly to Germany for treatment. Every now and then people say God put him there, that is just pure crap he is a badluck for Nigeria. ask the president where would Nigeria be in the next 5 years?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2011
How correct man go look himself say him no be lion, the king of the jungle? So what is he - rat? shocked shocked shocked

This presido no go kill person. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. / Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe / Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.