Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ (18494 Views)

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / EXPLOSIVE!!! If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh…then He Will Find - Asare Dokubo / Prophecy: The Next President Of Nigeria Is Going To Be A General (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by iykak47: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2011
some people don swear with amadioha, say they no go talk anything good  about Naija or Gej.  the destructive criticism is becoming boring.  embarassed
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Pukkah: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2011
Demdem:

It honestly shows where their loyalties lies. They dont give a damn about the citizenry

It is one thing for the leaders to be directionless and not up to the mark (given the current rate of human advancement) but it is doubly tragic that even the led seeth not, heareth not, and speaketh not. They are deaf, dumb, and blind.  Any wonder that someone said that Nigerians deserve the quality of leaders they've been getting?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mobf: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

You still got four more years to cry on Nairaland. Some will die along the way, some will make it. Four years is so long to spend crying and whining and hating. Why not give it up for your own health and well being? Four years is too long a time to hate.

So is it a crime to point out when something is wrong? should we just accept it because he has four years to rule?
Your blind loyalty is disgusting to say the least
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2011
iykak47:

some people don swear with amadioha, say they no go talk anything good  about Naija or Gej.  the destructive criticism is becoming boring.  embarassed

Did you call it "destructive"? that's patronizing them. I call it senseless criticism, becoming boring and a complete waste of space.

I am sure if GEJ yawns alone, it will make the front page on NL and it will run to 900 pages of sh it.

Noone is saying dont criticize, but hey- some are just plain senseless.

LOL
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2011
mobf:

So is it  a crime to point out when something is wrong? should we just accept it because he has four years to rule?
Your blind loyalty is disgusting to say the least

Look, you dont feed me, so what you say about me is nothing, you cant even feed me though.

So, why will you tell me who to be loyal to?
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mobf: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

Look, you dont feed me, so what you say about me is nothing, you cant even feed me though.

So, why will you tell me who to be loyal to?

You're right, i don't feed and can't tell you who to be loyal to.
You must be Ijaw. No wonder
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2011
the AKIPs any kinsman in power are in the house spamming us with excuses for the failure of their son in aso rock.

they must think govt is by empty speeches

when people like obama promise security, they back t up with action. when gej promises security, he backs it up with more promises
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2011
Not I care what you say. If you care to know where I am from, I am a proper Ekiti man, and if it pains you the more, look for a NEPA wire to hang.

I will attend your funeral. LOL
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mobf: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

Not I care what you say. If you care to know where I am from, I am a proper Ekiti man, and if it pains you the more, look for a NEPA wire to hang.

I will attend your funeral. LOL

grin grin grin grin
words of a depressed man!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2011
Please ignore this werepelewatever. he is ijaw and he can side his Brother GEJ. for the rest of us, lets keep up the 'Destructive criticism'.
Nigeria need a Lion, one who doesnt blame 'God' for the woes of his failure and one who doesnt hope on him either for inspiration. Its height of stupidity to hope on 'God' to save us from this mess, when we can, if we want to, change the fortues of the country around. It just takes some very daring decisions which i know GEJ can never do (maybe when he decides to become a Lion)
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mobf: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2011
diluminati:

Please ignore this werepelewatever. he is ijaw and he can side his Brother GEJ. for the rest of us, lets keep up the 'Destructive criticism'.
Nigeria need a Lion, one who doesnt blame 'God' for the woes of his failure and one who doesnt hope on him either for inspiration. Its height of stupidity to hope on 'God' to save us from this mess, when we can, if we want to, change the fortues of the country around. It just takes some very daring decisions which i know GEJ can never do (maybe when he decides to become a Lion)

Well said.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2011
werepeleri, you're ekiti? lol,

Anonymity dey help pple sha,

3 kinds of nigerians,

the anti-PDP , the anti-PDP but pro-GEJS (how that works out I have no idea), and the anti-PDP but pro-Nigeria
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by 1025: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2011
my prayer is that one of these bombs lands on his family members one day and we will see what he will have to say. he is not concerned at the moment because those loosing their lives are more of goats and dogs but am sure when all these goats and dogs are gone, human beings in his family will become the targets.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by OBEHIOYE(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2011
THIS GEJ IS JUST WANTING TO ENJOY THE RIDE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,
NO IMPACT!!!!!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Akanbiedu(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2011
What a simpleton. How did we get to this level. This man whines like a housewife.

I think people who started poor, like IBB, Abacha, OBJ, GEJ should not be allowed near our presidency. They bring too much poverty mentality into the system.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Richtalk: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2011
iykak47:

What they doing is not even criticism.

I love every bit of what GEJ said. Remember he was talking in a church.

You have to be unique in your own way to be great.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2011
diluminati:

LOL.

Fool. Maybe my mother gave you my umbilical cord when you were with her in Ijaw, hence you could say categorically that I am Ijaw.

Only a foolish man will say that a mere human should not hope on God for inspiration. No wonder you are where you are.

Ijaw ko, Ilesha man ni. You are one evil personified.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mbulela: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2011
I don't know about GEJ but i would be horribly disappointed if Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma commends me.
I would weep if the sort of commendation i seek is from men like the Bongos of Gabon.
Something must be seriously wrong if these are the kind of commendation the president basks in.
More importantly, these clowns mentioned above do not live in this country and their commendation are not more valid than those of the common man on the street.
What else were they expected to say?that GEJ is doing a horrible job?Have you seen the cra p Zuma is doing in SA?

I am in no mood for bashing GEJ this morning (i have repented), so i wish to applaud he and Nnaji,whatever it is they are doing with NEPA long may it continue.If it is luck,may it not run out.There is a long way to go but i can see progress.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2011
Chei our president is highly frustuated,
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2011
Is not going to be easy because just like Rev. Yusuf Turaki said they are Goliaths everywhere, very very terrible Goliaths, the ones that can even kill their father and mother and even their children in other to stop government are willing to do it. So we have these terrible Goliaths that are trying to frustrate but surely with God we will conquer them

Our faceless Goliaths must be high-fiving this morning, assured in the knowledge their omnipotence is not in doubt.

First rule of Jonathanism: God will take care of business.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by WaltherPPK: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2011
GEJ, pls when will you start solving Nigeria's problems and stop giving excuses? How can this man be basking on the euphoria of Obama's commendation?It shows that the man is not sure of himself, he has serious inferiority complex.From the above speech it is very easy to understand that nothing is going to change, he has already given up, the forces at play are far greater than the man.Most nigerians will prefer a lion this time not a goat.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by mobf: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2011
eGuerrilla:

Our faceless Goliaths must be high-fiving this morning, assured in the knowledge their omnipotence is not in doubt.

First rule of Jonathanism: God will take care of business.

grin grin grin That's a classic line there!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Johndoe100(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2011
werepeLeri:

Did you call it "destructive"? that's patronizing them. I call it senseless criticism, becoming boring and a complete waste of space.

I am sure if GEJ yawns alone, it will make the front page on NL and it will run to 900 pages of sh it.

Noone is saying dont criticize, but hey- some are just plain senseless.

LOL

The truth is that there is an almost universal senseless repetition of the brainless comments. This section used to hold some promise, but the shyte eating dullards like oyb and dayakanu have led the charge to bore everyone to death.
You don't even have to read posts anymore, just the name of the poster is enough to find out if it is more senseless BS.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Texther(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2011
I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King, but OBJ was all these when he was our president. He achieved alot yet alot criticise him. How much more GEJ dat is not any of these.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2011
So he appraises himself from Obama's speech? grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by ssjalo(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2011
GEJ,Keep your eyes up for God is with you and one with God is MAJORITY.

@NAIRALANDERS

We many dogs here claims to be human being,they some times a friend human being while some times they can bite.Which group are they belong to?
It's God that placed GEJ in that position,He has a power to take it and give it to some one who HE wish.So,even you,you found yourself there people will stick against you.GEJ he's a human being like you and i,GEJ can request for God intervention,even you and i without prayer we can stay a minute in this wicked generation.

GOD GUIDE NIGERIA,AND BY HIS WILL THINGS WILL BE BETTER.

JESUS IS REIGN!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Pukkah: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2011
ssjalo:

@NAIRALANDERS

We many dogs here claims to be human being,they some times a friend human being while some times they can bite.Which group are they belong to?
It's God that placed GEJ in that position,He has a power to take it and give it to some one who HE wish.So,even you,you found yourself there people will stick against you.GEJ he's a human being like you and i,GEJ can request for God intervention,even you and i without prayer we can stay a minute in this wicked generation.

JESUS IS REIGN!

This is a serious matter. cheesy
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by bisiaet: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2011
Like he said - in Nigeria- to remain relevant - you have to abuse government.

Just like on Nairaland, to be seen to have some iota of sense, you spend your time abusing government and calling those in government names. And if you dont spend time abusing government, they call you government apologists and contract seekers.

God Bless. You have said it all.

All I need to ask is what has Gej said that was wrong? The truth is either they abuse him or not, either he is a fool or clueless, either is a slow or slugish or whatever Gej will only vacate Aso Rock 2015. I'm not Gej sympatiser neither do I belong to his party BUT he has come to stay as president and his term will only expire 2015 so if anyone is not happy about it Atlantic ocean is big enough to swallow the person easily no visa requirement or form to fill is free and open for any one to jump in.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by pinkrex(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2011
ssjalo:

@NAIRALANDERS

JESUS IS REIGN!

Easy na, what have we done to deserve this on a monday morning undecided undecided undecided

This post just broke my ribs undecided
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by nagoma(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2011
Must this man be the President of Nigeria? Is this the best Ijaw man in the world? Can we persuade the Ijaws to substitute and give us another person? (Since they must rule -No need to waste money on election.)

Menwhile FRESH AIR -ENJOY!
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by werepeLeri: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2011
nagoma:

Must this man be the President of Nigeria? Is this the best Ijaw man in the world? Can we persuade the Ijaws to substitute and give us another person? (No need to waste money on election.) Menwhile FRESH AIR -ENJOY!

Another empty talk.

This is becoming extremely hilarious. Can you make a speech of just 6 lines and address it to Nigerians and lets compare?

Just 6 lines - ok? And dont give me that crap of I am not the President, so I cant make a speech rant.

We are waiting to see if you will make any sense.
Re: I am not a Lion, A General, Goliath, Pharaoh Or A King - GEJ by Gluckdude(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2011
the only thing i can vividly remember from Dame Patience is her talk. "MY FELLOW WIDOWS" honestly i'm still waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Recover Large Cache Of Arms, Ammunitions / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Fake Luther Award / Muhammed Abubakar Loses Polling Unit To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.