Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? (12950 Views)

Guys:...an Emergency Husband Is Needed / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Mikael4(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
[size=14pt]So SIR! How would the Men have prevented the eventuality that befell their loved ones if they had stayed put? These are not Black Belt holders o, Mind you! grin grin[/size]
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
. . . . . . . . in the red corner weighing 200pounds: MBJ, and in the blue corner at 199pounds: Shy one. ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!! lol!

sista Shy one,
Shy-One:

This does NOT APPLY TO ME as I DO NOT DO IT!  I am not PREACHING FOR VIOLENCE you INSUFFERABLE EGGHEAD  grin (just joking, i just wanted to throw that in on you ) - I am telling you AGAIN that there are certain situations that you cannot fight your way out of and also don't have time to call a police officer.  In Naija if someone is drunk and disorderly in the club and a bully for no apparent reason - how much time do you have to call a police officer for assistance?  PROBABLY NONE.  Also why is it the case where "A woman" has started an altercation?  What kind of immature, ignorant women are you around for you to continually use that as your example Mr. Brownjay, Sir?

since you were clearly saying that "in some situation you MUST fight" i was showing you that NO YOU DONT. if someone is drunk and disorderly or bullying you in 9ja then you WALK AWAY. . . . . . or ask anyone for help in dealing with the problem. my point is that THROWING PUNCHES is never the right option in these cases. have some respect for yourself in dealing with an intoxicated person. imagine how you would look arguing/trying to reason with a drunk. lol

Some clubs don't have bouncers - and/or there are times that the bouncers are outside when a fight breaks out - when alcohol is involved many times you don't have much time to go and look for help - you act as though this type of incident(s) are cookie cutter in design and can and will go as you deem it so.

again, no fight would break out if you were the bigger person, walked away OR simply said "my bad, i apologize"

Apparently, You are a goon who lives in a cocoon - There are not ALWAYS OPTIONS TO WALK AWAY.  Or maybe you are just in a different environment all together.  When I was clubbing (my parents owned a nightclub that was "the place to be" - I can recall walking into the ladies room and being jumped by 2+ girls just by standing in the mirror and combing out my hair in their drunken, envious, ignorant presence - we didn't even exchange words - I was accused of flipping my hair in the face of the one and then got gang jumped in the bathroom - no time to call, no time to scream - I had to fight or get beat down - when it was over because I kicked one out the door and then security ran inside to get the other two who were taking turns physically lambasting me.  American women are vicious buddy especially a large majority of AA women and can be some of the most envious and ignorant lots especially those that are young and uneducated.  You use blanket statement examples as though that is the only scenarios that occur - you are very limited in your understanding it seems.
that's a clear case of DEFENDING/PROTECTING yourself, the least your bf can do is squash the fighting. expecting your man to jump in with you to beat these ladies is not only wrong but foolish.

I clearly said that we would assist EACH OTHER.  You fruit cake.  undecided
so you are saying that he should jump in and beat women up to "assist you"?

What about for you life?  Let's kill the "honor" scenario you keep pushing.  How about to defend your own life in a situation when you don't have time to do anything else?  Talk your way out of it?  Cop Plea?  Make an Alibi?  What about situations that occur on that level?  What about that?  The Post states "In an Emergency"  - On your own you again turn it into a situation that was initiated by a woman "running her mouth, blah, blah, blah" crapola?  Can you answer this one for me please?  This time just give me a straight answer.
as i have stated earlier, if it is to PROTECT/DEFEND yourself then i would understand (focus on YOURSELF). now if you find yourself in a riot (like the poster claimed), just stay hidden and wait for the cops to show up. expecting your man to come and rescue you is insane. just like the fool who would jump and try to save you if you fell in the lion's cage. ARRANT FOOLISHNESS!
as much as i would love to jump in, INSTINCT will have me think about the possible kids that i may leave orphans if we both die. i will do anything in my power to save her, SO LONG AS MY LIFE IS NOT IN DANGER!
so again, if she finds herself in this jam then she should call the COPS, not her man because i doubt his lonely self can do much in that RIOT.

Now see?  this one finally only an itty bitty tiny sentence - do you CLEARLY MAKE SENSE.  This is WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT - I am not talking about a big mouth woman in a club.  So you are saying if the woman is in a riot of thugs NOT INITIATED ON HER PART - you would not assist? if i am next to her by the time that "riot" start , i would grab her by the hand and run, if she decides to stay for some BS honor then it's all on her! who does she think i am?! my name is MBJ not "SUPER" MBJ

Orikinla:

If your boyfriend is not man enough to protect you, then he is not worthy to be your boyfriend. On calling the cops? Not in Nigeria. The men in Jos went to get the cops and soldiers, but before they returned their wives and children were already murdered. I have seen where cops took to their heels instead of responding to distress calls. There was a case where two young ladies escaped from rapists and ran to the police station during campus riot, and guess what happened? The cops wanted to violate them overnight! They had to run away from the cops.

pls sista, if cops took to their heels in such instance WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT YOUR PARTNER TO DO?
if the rioters were out to kill then they would, whether the bf is there or not. so unless you just dont want to die alone, NO BF COULD HAVE CHANGED THE FATE OF THE MURDERED. . . . . . . . unless you can tell us what they could have done?!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
Orikinla:

If your boyfriend is not man enough to protect you, then he is not worthy to be your boyfriend. On calling the cops? Not in Nigeria. The men in Jos went to get the cops and soldiers, but before they returned their wives and children were already murdered. I have seen where cops took to their heels instead of responding to distress calls. There was a case where two young ladies escaped from rapists and ran to the police station during campus riot, and guess what happened? The cops wanted to violate them overnight! They had to run away from the cops.

Well done sir! na you be soldier  tongue

May you never in your un-thinking bravery sustain a grievous injury that will prompt her to leave you Sharp sharp hating your life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Sike(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
Now, in other way round Can SHE rescue HE in an emergency??
If She can, why can't He then
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2011
@ MBJ

What oooooo lololololololol - ahahahahahah

YOU CAD!!!!! - I am not fat - ahahahahah - you have me weiging only 1 pound less than you? AGAIN YOU HAVE WOUNDED ME!!!!

What is it with you?

In the red corner and in the blue corner - ahahahahahah - ooooo my side.

I give up - really I do. Just leave me alone. cry

You and your ceaseless answers - I tire oooo! Too much wahala.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by emmatok(m): 12:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Orikinla:

See YEYE, so if police and soldiers can run from danger, why should you be there to fight for your GF in the first place.

COMMON SENSE MY FRIEND,

Any GF that puts you in harms-way those not love you at all.

The first thing a expect any GF to do in that situation,  is to runaway from the scene of the trouble.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 29, 2011
shy one, what if your man was on the small side, Would you have him die for your 'honor'? Oh, i see, you're BBW so you'd only ever date a giant, so you both can go round the clubs bustin nuts, bonnie and clyde.
Lwkm, see you talk about throwing punches and disarming gunmen like say na beans. .

Me, i'm a lover o, not a fighter
No time,
mrbrownjay for president! Nuff said.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nursery1(m): 1:19am On Sep 29, 2011
PROTECTION? Please what does this mean? Who is to protect who? Is it solely a man's duty?
If its the man's duty to protect his girl, whose duty is it to protect the man? Oh i forgot men are immortals, invincible, they dont need protect, they can protect themselves.
Shy-one stop hiding behind the excuse that woman are the weaker sex, for God sake have seen some woman who got their men's back.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 3:20am On Sep 29, 2011
Wow. This shit is serious. SMH.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Lax75(m): 3:36am On Sep 29, 2011
Oh brother. . not him again. (covers eyes). Sister Shy-One, you know you are a glutton for punishment. hahahahaha
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Ranoscky(m): 4:22am On Sep 29, 2011
RANO aint gon fight/die for no [b]b[/b]itch
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by fdigital(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2011
this i is why the bad guys always have the best chics
protection
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2011
Lax75:

Oh brother. . not him again. (covers eyes). Sister Shy-One, you know you are a glutton for punishment. hahahahaha

I know - I give up.  smh   embarassed

BoboYekini:

shy one, what if your man was on the small side, Would you have him die for your 'honor'? Oh, i see, you're BBW so you'd only ever date a giant, so you both can go round the clubs bustin nuts, bonnie and clyde.
Lwkm, see you talk about throwing punches and disarming gunmen like say na beans. .

Me, i'm a lover o, not a fighter
No time,
mrbrownjay for president! Nuff said.

NO I AM NOT!  Mr Brownjay doesn't have a clue and what are you even talking about?

Nursery 1:

PROTECTION? Please what does this mean? Who is to protect who? Is it solely a man's duty?
If its the man's duty to protect his girl, whose duty is it to protect the man? Oh i forgot men are immortals, invincible, they dont need protect, they can protect themselves.
Shy-one stop hiding behind the excuse that woman are the weaker sex, for God sake have seen some woman who got their men's back.

What  
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Sike(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2011
I Will Protect You, Even without Muscles. *My Best Pickup Lines* hehehehehe
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Tosinville(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2011
But why can't i protect my girlfriend if am close to where she is? i don't date troublesome girls and if she's the one dhat look for trouble then she should be ready to face the consequences.

For instance: How would u be taking a walk with ur girlfriend and a guy walk by beside her slightly tap her arse and you tell me you won't act or punch the guy straight up?

Some guys are just pretenders here, but if its club you folks use as an example then SORRY! i don't take girlfriend i respected to night clubs cos anything you do at night is at your own risk and u might even get shot just because of ur own girl in the club, we would rather go to beach, cinema etc instead then walk her home to sleep.

Bitchez i hook up with in a club probably for one night stand are the ones for club NOT my one in a million girl.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Ranoscky(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2011
Tosinville:

For instance: How would u be taking a walk with your girlfriend and a guy walk by beside her slightly tap her arse and you tell me you won't act or punch the guy straight up?
Lame talk!

Sorry for you! After getting ur as$ beaten-up black and blue, nextime, you'll learn how to just wave-such-off, and keep walking!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Tosinville:

For instance: How would u be taking a walk with your girlfriend and a guy walk by beside her slightly tap her arse and you tell me you won't act or punch the guy straight up?

depending on what type of girlfriend you have, she should A) turn around and smack the hell out of this fool B) give him a tongue lashing, insulting his future grandchildren C) call the cops and have him arrested and charged or D) say nothing and go on her merry way.

whatever she decides to do has NOTHING to do with you, if she does nothing then i suggest you reassess your r/ship.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

depending on what type of girlfriend you have, she should A) turn around and smack the hell out of this fool B) give him a tongue lashing, insulting his future grandchildren C) call the cops and have him arrested and charged or D) say nothing and go on her merry way.

whatever she decides to do has NOTHING to do with you, if she does nothing then i suggest you reassess your r/ship.

I see what you are saying because in the case of a woman getting tapped on the arse, she should handle that without her man.  Different situations requires different reactions and I didn't forget that cartoon you created (about my arse overdue for an arse whooping)  angry

Then again some men would still fight for a woman who have shown she doesn't give Bleep about him and his. I still stand on my opinion about expecting men not to defend the woman they care nothing about.

I have seen men smiled and grinned when other men degrade their chicks touching and humping all on the backside as if it something to brag about. It is not just the women that need checking the dudes that are with them need checking as well.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2011
lololololol

So if she does A, B, C or D - HAS NOTHING TO DO with her man who is walking RIGHT NEXT TO HER on the street when this happens?

SMH

In a situation such as that - "That exact situation has happened to me more than once" - Neither time did I have to do A, B, C, or D - because my man who was walking next to me - became the man and handled the man who just disrespected me - my man didn't expect me to respond to another man IN HIS PRESENCE. And my man would have been offended if I had given the other man ANY ATTENTION WHATSOEVER.

I didn't have to choose a right or wrong choice - he handled this stranger who was his "same gender" - as the woman and as HIS WOMAN - I didn't have to curse, slap or disrespect myself because I was "being abused" by a stranger in the presence of my man.

You are a BIG DREAMER - I don't know any man, young or old that would allow their woman to handle another man who disrespects him (by handling his woman) in his presence

Yes MBJ - you are "indescribable" - so you are saying that SHE should either do A-D and if she does NONE OF THE ABOVE - then her man should make plans on moving from the relationship.

lolololololol - gosh - smh - I am out of the thread. 

NL - wow
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^oh lawd, here come Shy One again, lol!
ok i guess it says a lot about you, it also happened to me before, my girl smacked the guy in his face. i asked her why did she do that for and she then replied:"that fool grab my asss."
as i said earlier, SHE did what SHE thought was best to protect herself from such guy.

now if a guy grabs your a[b]s[/b]s and the FIRST thing that comes to your mind is to call your bf for help then we can all understand what kind of woman you are.lol. . . . . . . . . . and i would certainly run from such individual.
funny as in another thread, you were talking about fighting your way out of BS, but yet, now fighting is not one of your priorities.
MAY I ASK WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOUR BF WASNT PRESENT?!

@Mr Chima
yeah, a woman who can't handle herself out there on her own (and require your help for EVERYTHING) is a LIABILITY. the day you are not there then we can all imagine what she will do.

as for the pic, nah it's just jokes, we all enjoy your posts on NL (at least "most" times)!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
Orikinla:

Spot ON!

You are "not living in denial"  -  "neither are you a coward my friend"

I would fear dating anyone who is like many of the posters as I realize that with that individual "Til Death Do Us Part" - will come sooner rather than later.  They would expect me to be the man and handle other men in their presence.  They want a SHE-MAN - who pays a large majority of their bills, fights off male intruders, be the man in many situations as to relieve them of any responsibility.  And if I didn't "make the right decision at the time because I am not well versed in having to defend myself" because I have always been blessed with "men who handled their affairs in my regard" - then these same men would lay blame at my feet for not responding or responding in error.

Thank Goodness Nigeria is a "patriarchal society" - where men are quick to ascertain who should be in charge in areas such as this.  My assumption would be that they would not allow their woman (Girlfriend or wife) to have to fend off an abusive male in their presence.  And then blame her if she chose the wrong reaction.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

ok i guess it says a lot about you, it also happened to me before, my girl smacked the guy in his face. i asked her why did she do that for and she then replied:"that fool grab my asss."
as i said earlier, SHE did what SHE thought was best to protect herself from such guy.

now if a guy grabs your a[b]s[/b]s and the FIRST thing that comes to your mind is to call your bf for help then we can all understand what kind of woman you are.lol. . . . . . . . . . and i would certainly run from such individual.
funny as in another thread, you were talking about fighting your way out of BS, but yet, now fighting is not one of your priorities.

@Mr Chima
yeah, a woman who can't handle herself out there on her own (and require your help for EVERYTHING) is a LIABILITY. the day you are not there then we can all imagine what she will do.

as for the pic, nah it's just jokes, we all enjoy your posts on NL (at least "most" times)!

@ MBJ - your girlfriend knows the kind of "cowardly boyfriend" she has in you - so I can understand her "having to defend her own honor in your presence" - she knows you will run to a phone looking for a security officer or a bouncer which could arrive after she has been "b1tch slapped back by a much stronger male" - let's be happy that when she slapped him - he didn't pound a hole in her ass in your very presence - as you have informed us that your duty is to either "leave her to deal with the mess she started" or you will "run away - no need for both of you to get stomped" (per your very wording) - you will run to get security while simultaneously encouraging her to "hold on baby, the police will be here in a moment while her head is getting slammed into the pavement for daring to lift her hand and strike a man"

Also let me note that AGAIN "You have taken another writer's words and twisted them" - Tosinville's example is what was being responded to - he said a guy was to touch his girl's backside in FRONT OF HIM - so your stating that your girl had to tell you WHAT WAS GOING ON - made it clear that you were not around or if you were around you were unaware of what was happening.

And you respond to Tosinville WITH A SURVEY? lololololol - A "Multiple Choice Questionnaire" - my man would be furious if I did A, B, C, or D - and he would react too fast for me to even have the time to remember that I had any option but HIM.

My man is my option - let another guy reach out and touch what belongs to my man that is on my body. lolololololololol

smh
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^again, dont misunderstand what i am writing. the girls were on the dance floor, i was nowhere near them (not that it would matter anyway) the guy grabbed her a[b]s[/b]s skillfully, she reacted to it straight up!
now i know that a woman like you would run accross the club back to where your bf is and then tell him of what happened, lol come on now!

again, it doesnt matter if your bf sees it or not, what matters is how YOU will react to being violated. you are making no sense if you are saying that your bf should jump in and "save your honor".
now the important question WAS: what would you do if your bf is not around?! because whatever you do then is what i would expect you to do when he is around.

talking the way you do, i do feel sorry for your bf because any man who looks bigger/stronger than him could do what they please with you then? unless of course, your bf is SUPERMAN, yeah!
what you are clearly saying is that what belongs to him, actually belongs to whoever can knock his ass out since that's how you value him. lol!

i can already picture it: guy grabs your ass, your bf interferes and he get his a[b]s[/b]s ROYALLY WHOOPED, then the guy who violated you simply comes over and continue violating you. lol! what you are saying makes no damn sense.
HERE IS A SIMPLE CLUE: if a guy grabs your asss in the presence of your bf then that stranger CLEARLY is ready to "deal" with the guy who is with you!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@ MBJ

Again - you come at me with "partial statements that I make" - lolololololol - you take 3 partial statements on 3 differing threads and piece those statements together as a whole - then you tie my name to that illogical blob that you self-created and you put it back in my lap in its new unrecognizable state; to make matters worse you tag it as some type of documentation you can use in positions you take on threads.  lololololol

I don't fight - BUT I WILL FIGHT IF BACKED INTO A CORNER AND IN DEFENSE OF MYSELF AND MY MATE.  I made that clear - I didn't mix my words.  Fighting in defense is a different area than fighting to perpetrate.  I am not a coward - I don't pick fights and I will walk away if I can - but I will fight my way out of any corner and will defend my mate and my family.

Again - pointing back at the question that YOU RESPONDED TO - Tosinville made it clear that "If he is with his Girl and a stranger grabs her backside" - what the heck does she have any business defending herself in his presence against ANOTHER MAN WHO IS STRONGER THAN HER AND FROM ALL APPEARANCES IS AN IGNORANT MAN?  That is what the question was.

"My man has told me to hold onto his belt and stand behind him.  He and I discussed many scenarios that could or would jump off so that we as a couple would have a handle on different situations.  I knew that I had to get out of the way or I would be fighting against him by putting myself in harms way.  And I would destroy his efforts on OUR BEHALF."

Smh - MBJ are you one of the userid's that just "don't like to read"?
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^again, dont misunderstand what i am writing. the girls were on the dance floor, i was nowhere near them (not that it would matter anyway) the guy grabbed her a[b]s[/b]s skillfully, she reacted to it straight up!
now i know that a woman like you would run accross the club back to where your bf is and then tell him of what happened, lol come on now!

again, it doesnt matter if your bf sees it or not, what matters is how YOU will react to being violated. you are making no sense if you are saying that your bf should jump in and "save your honor".
now the important question WAS: what would you do if your bf is not around?! because whatever you do then is what i would expect you to do when he is around.

talking the way you do, i do feel sorry for your bf because any man who looks bigger/stronger than him could do what they please with you then? unless of course, your bf is SUPERMAN, yeah!
what you are clearly saying is that what belongs to him, actually belongs to whoever can knock his Bottom out since that's how you value him. lol!

i can already picture it: guy grabs your Bottom, your bf interferes and he get his a[b]s[/b]s ROYALLY WHOOPED, then the guy who violated you simply comes over and continue violating you. lol! what you are saying makes no damn sense.
HERE IS A SIMPLE CLUE: if a guy grabs your asss in the presence of your bf then that stranger CLEARLY is ready to "deal" with the guy who is with you!

^^^^

YOU ARE AWARE that you just started a new topic and HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO TOSIN'S EXAMPLE - what you did do HOWEVER is to take HIS PARTIAL STATEMENT and give him a SCHOOL QUIZ and then you encouraged him to leave his girl if she didn't choose A-D WHILE IN HIS PRESENCE.  You took his ability "to be the man against another man" - you took that ability away from him and you THREW IT IN the lap of the weaker sex both physically and street-wise.  A large majority of men are more street-wise and physically stronger than women.

Now you want to know what I would do if alone.  First, I don't go to clubs unless MY MATE IS WITH ME.  I think in the past 10 years I went to a club ONLY ONCE with my sister and her FEMALE friends - I looked up and only after an hour at the club - my man was standing in the doorway and he came with a male friend (my sister's husband) - so it is rare that I even frequent places by myself or without his presence - either he, one of his family members or his friends.

Because I am so well known - "My parents used to own a nightclub and my parents have taught a large majority of individuals in the local schools" - my honor is always defended most places I ever go.  So I don't know how I would react because It is rare that I am alone in the SPECIFIC SCENARIOS that you list on NL.

I will defend myself if threatened is all I can say.  I also won't allow a man to molest me.  I am not a screamer so there won't be any hissy fits or tantrums.  If a man puts their hands on me - if it comes to that - I can say that this individual will have a very long line that will form around him of different men who will beat him to a pulp on my behalf.  SO if I have to defend myself - it will be short lived.  Others will and have taken over on my behalf.  More men are in my family then women.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what you are clearly saying is that what belongs to him, actually belongs to whoever can knock his Bottom out since that's how you value him. lol!

i can already picture it: guy grabs your Bottom, your bf interferes and he get his a[b]s[/b]s ROYALLY WHOOPED, then the guy who violated you simply comes over and continue violating you. lol! what you are saying makes no damn sense.

MBJ - JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT IS, DOESN'T MAKE IT SO - your scenarios don't apply to me - deep in your heart I know you wish they did - but they DON'T.  You are a coward - plain and simple.  Also - if a guy grabs my assss in the presence of my man - the majority of society who assume the person is drunk or high or mentally ill because their thought process can't be too clear.

"the bigger they are - THE HARDER THEY FALL" - have you not heard?  size doesn't mean much - Sugar Ray Leonard was small in stature. 

You are a coward and I pity the white girls with whom you run - let's hope you don't look less of a man in their eyes.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
anyway - enough responding to you - today is a work day.

yayyyyy!!!

grin
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^ my point exactly sista, so DEFEND YOURSELF!!!
why would i punch (or rumble) with a guy who touched YOUR Bottom?! thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard!!!
here is a clue: by doing that i can go to fukcing JAIL for assault, by doing that i can lose a LOT of money for "out of court" settlement. . . . . . . . .so we can clearly see what kind of man you got, the type that aint got much between the ears.

and if we are in 9ja then i will simply hand over a few $100s to some area boys to do my dirty work! why should i lower myself to ignorant people's level.

dont believe the HYPE, i am a SMART man. . . . . . unless you can tell me what i will gain from acting like an ignorant bush man is going to achieve!

a dumbasss grabs your ass, you tell your bf, he beats the guy up, the guy press charges for assault, your ignorant bf GOES TO JAIL!!!
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by MrsChima1(f): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2011
[quote author=MRbrownJAY link=topic=769878.msg9262894#msg9262894 date=1317578682

@Mr Chima

[quote][/quote]

I agree a woman has to be able to take care of herself if her man is AROUND OR NOT. As I said different situations requires different reactions. If it is something that can be avoided then mature adults should handle it maturely but sometimes you may have to act ignorance just to solve a particular situation and should be the last resort.

But the thing with men coming up to a woman and she doesn't say anything say a lot about her as a woman. She may not care who touching her arse or she is trying to keep peace but I would say it is the first one.

In a life and death situations, you really don't know what you will do. So I will not judge a man if he doesn't defend his woman because again it is easy to talk shit but harder to be about it. You will be surprised what a man and woman will do in those situations not saying YOU per se but in general.

As for the cartoon, you weren't joking NEGRO. angry tongue I don't expect everyone to take salty treats very well.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ my point exactly sista, so DEFEND YOURSELF!!!
why would i punch (or rumble) with a guy who touched YOUR Bottom?! thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard!!!
here is a clue: by doing that i can go to fukcing JAIL for assault, by doing that i can lose a LOT of money for "out of court" settlement. . . . . . . . .so we can clearly see what kind of man you got, the type that aint got much between the ears.

and if we are in 9ja then i will simply hand over a few $100s to some area boys to do my dirty work! why should i lower myself to ignorant people's level.

dont believe the HYPE, i am a SMART man. . . . . . unless you can tell me what i will gain from acting like an ignorant bush man is going to achieve!

a dumbasss grabs your Bottom, you tell your bf, he beats the guy up, the guy press charges for assault, your ignorant bf GOES TO JAIL!!!

Thank God my man moves MUCH FASTER THAN I DO.  I don't have to defend myself in his presence - just as in my presence he doesn't have to cook his own meals unless I am too tired or unless he offers to cook.  That is the beauty of still retaining SOMEWHAT traditional relationships.

Also - let's hope "Area Boys" are everywhere you go - it sounds like you need them around you and your girl AT ALL TIMES.  They have to handle your business FOR YOU.  How "ignorant does that sound?"

smh - you will hold onto any scrap of BS to defend your "cowardly position" and "lazy stance" - thy name is "Miser MBJ" - you withhold money and you withhold your manhood from stepping up to the plate - I wonder what else those "Area Boys" should do for your woman "On your behalf"? Let's hope she isn't "overly pleased with one or more of them" - who are defending her in front of you.

smh
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by ShyOne(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2011
A woman "being able to take care of herself whether her man is around or not" isn't relevant. Anyone - male or female can take care of themselves - no one is refuting that OBVIOUS FACT.

The issue is - if her man is standing in her presence and she is being dishonored TO NO FAULT OF HER OWN - she shouldn't have to haul off and fight and he is right there.

If a woman hits your man in front of you - your man would expect you, his woman to have his back in that situation. I wouldn't date a man who would expect me to handle a "man in his presence." He iSn't a man, he isn't a boy - HE IS AN I.DIOT. I don't suffer i.diots.

Point blank period.
Re: Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
@Mrs C
one thing is for sure I MBJ will not fight a man who has touched my woman's a[b]s[/b]s. . . . . . far from it, i will actually enjoy that as it will surely cost this ignorant man a great deal of money!!!!

@shy One
i will never pretend to be who i am not:
- lowering myself to some ignorant man's level: i think NOT!
- fist fighting to make a point with an ignorant man: i think NOT!
- trying to solve a crime by doing a crime: come on i am smarter than that!
- my brain is what i will use to BEAT any of these ignorant men, lowering myself to their sorry level is what they would WISH i'd do. I think NOT!

but hey, lets look at it with an open mind:
-solution A (MBJ)
an ignorant guy grabs my gf's a[b]s[/b]s, we call the cops, have him arrested and charged. the guy pay a heavy fine to settle out of court and we (gf and I) are happier, and the only person losing is the Ignorant guy who clearly deserves anything he got!

- solution B (SHY ONE)
an ignorant guy grabs Shy One's a[b]s[/b]s, her bf retaliates by knocking the guy cold. the guy press charges against her bf for assault. Shy One's bf goes to jail where he becomes someone's biatch for a few months (tossing salads  and getting his bootay rammed on demand), and to make matters worse, he has to pay the ignorant guy to settle the assault case (imagine that?!).
so shy One bf will lose both MONEY and his MANHOOD, on top of the time spent behind bars.

but all is not lost for Shy One as she will regard her bf as a "BRAVE GUY FOR DEFENDING HER HONOR", while my gf and I (the coward) will be having cold Mojitos on some paradise islands, thanks to the money we made.

anyone who stop using their brains to defend some BS honor, has only themselves to blame for what happens to them. MY BRAIN IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE, MY GREATEST WEAPON!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / If your girl only calls you boo or baby / Relationship These Days Is So Boring !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.