Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53882 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Sikechukwu81(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.

Thank God i read where thunder, brimstone and lightning has effects on you already Madam so brace up for thunder and lightning with a touch brimstone on you for seducing innocent Joe.....

Men are suffering in the hands of their female bosses !
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by OvertheTop(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
This is why I hate people who overidentify with their emotions. They always give reasons to justify their foolishness. See how she roped the blame on the man.

She used that Line to Justify her Action.

That's a Normal Mode of Operation for Ladies.

She Can NEVER be Guilty! Never!
the Man is always the Cause.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by purples25(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

My dear you are right! A woman can easily forgive a man that cheats!! But a man hardly forgives....

And you are a right! The quickest way to kill a man is if the wife's cheating on him....

But on women easily forgiving...

It's not so. Most women just value themselves lower than men. Most women will swallow anything just to have a man of their own. Meanwhile a man believes women are replaceable and he's free to replace, and society supports him heavily in this. So men have no qualms throwing away a woman that cheated on them.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by chukel(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2023
You are bored but penis is the solution to your boredom. Madam you be olosho. It has always been in you. Reason you had a sugar daddy in uni.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by OvertheTop(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Gbam! The wise man says.... An idle mind is the devil's workshop!

So she won't see a Handsome, Agile, Sexy, Able Customer when she is BUSY in the Shop?

Dey Play. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Inosky: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2023
I like who wrote this fiction, he/she is a good
romantic writer. I was tipped.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by purples25(f): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2023
pocohantas:

If it were a cheating man, you would read and have numerous excuses for him. Read it and learn how to satisfy your wife.

They feel that they are the only ones with emotions.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Continue reading what exactly...

I wish her all the best in her preeq adventures..
I just dey vex like this..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Any update from trekkers association bikonu?...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by macphilip: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Go ahead madam.
If your husband finds out now and decides to send you packing or run DNA on the kids you bore for him
Your likes will start playing the victim card.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by purples25(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Imho this woman is symptomatic of the average Nigerian who has been conditioned to have sex as their only recreational outlet.

With the alleged money her husband has all she needs to do is buy different pc hardware and start a tech related home business. Teach your self graphics, run around on internet forums pick knowledge.

Honestly it is sad that Nigerians condemn everything they can do to live creatively, except sex. We did this to ourselves.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by merits(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.

Trash πŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈ
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

Trust your wife at your own Peril.

Who takes Nigerian Women serious

Only SIMPle men takes Ladies serious nowadays.

If only Men could be like me

Cheaters association chairman..Oshey
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by grandstar(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

More reason if she was smart, she would have allowed her hubby set up a business for her and establish her so when her husband find out Wify dey cheat on him and kick her out, she will have something to lean on for survival

Great idea.

She should also be ready for her husband to close down her business when he catches her. grin grin grin

But there are ways to prevent that from happening if she's smart.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by jite006j: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Well for me if I don marry I will not let my wife cheat on me secretly, I will let her have fun openly to spice up my marriage, she can f..ck someone else if she wants but should always let me know. I will love you forever and our marriage will be sweet and full of fun. I can even go on vacation with my wife and let another dude f..ck her or maybe we do party together and I will love her so much. That's my life I owe no one any apology

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2023
Who should we now cast the stone at?....Amara,her husband or the cheaters justifying them...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2023
Ogatobe:
I am very much aware, that was why I fired Joe. Hope u come back to give update here. I love you regardless.

cheesy cheesy grin really? You fired Joe?? What about your wife? Did you forgive her
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by LordReed(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2023
Super story.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2023
jite006j:
Well for me if I don marry I will not let my wife cheat on me secretly, I will let her have fun openly to spice up my marriage, she can f..ck someone else if she wants but should always let me know. I will love you forever and our marriage will be sweet and full of fun. I can even go on vacation with my wife and let another dude f..ck her or maybe we do party together and I will love her so much. That's my life I owe no one any apology

This is what is called open relationship abi wetin dem dey call am but this is only prevalent in the west! I don't know some African men are beginning to have these fantasies shocked
Who I'm I to judge you bro! Whatever that rocks your boat wink

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by kingsceemark(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Yoruba people no want to identify with their tribe anymore, Mrs Amara indeed, a Yoruba woman hiding under an Igbo name
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by achimendy(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Evestar200:
Women will not learn, once they tell them that they will pay them huge money to become full-time housewives, they will agree without thinking about the negative side.

I don't know about other ladies but there is no way one man will sweet-talk me to become a full-time housewife.

People don't know the kind of useless things that runs through one mind when he/she is not engaged.

As for Amara, she is stupid for justifying cheating with her husband with what her husband is doing with other ladies.

"No man will sweet-talk you to become full time house wife", that's because you have a functional brain. How many women out there can reason properly, once dey hear money dey start acting stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Nollywood Script
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Chinny024:
Who should we now cast the stone at?....Amara,her husband or the cheaters justifying them...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

My dear, even the Bible say before you remove an object from someone's eyes, first remove the one in your own eyes!
Nobody holy pass....
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
achimendy:

"No man will sweet-talk you to become full time house wife", that's because you have a functional brain. How many women out there can reason properly, once dey hear money dey start acting stupid.

Bro no be only women oh.... Even men act stupid also when money sef dey involve! After God na Money oh!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Jozilinn: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

The husband is the cause because if he had set up a business for her when she requested for it, this nonsense wouldn't have occured. So the foundation of this problem na the husband cause am.
Why deny your wife to do business or work even if you are the richest man in the world? Some men reasoning na wa oh
Still doesn't stop her from doing it cause he probably paying her money to sit at home, she accepted it that's why... she would have stood strong he's her husband she knows how to make him do it...

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by effido666: 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dats if d man cares.....some men don't care about dat ....I av a friend dat doesn't care about his cheating wife .........to me it's just unbelievable.... :Pquote author=tonywonder post=123685892]

She will certainly be caught.... It's just a matter of time! If the hubby don't catch her, someone who knows (or even the gateman) might inform the man.

Nothing is forever hidden under the sun![/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by JooEeL(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shalashaska:
Things like this happen but the way she went into details seem more like she's making up the story.πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Just say you slept with him. We don't need to know that he fingered you and sucked your boobs or that you were cumming or the position etc

It doesn't harm the story na. Lol.

Most sex encounters or cheating will always involve sucking the girl's boobs and fingering na.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Love56743: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Make God nor get 10 mins pleasure to end my career,Is that driver joe is caused he don lose him career, especially if na me be that man i will make sure will my power and money i will frustrate that young man Then as for the women, i will call my lawyer then divorce her immediately instead fighting and quarrelling,, then with my power and money i will make sure she start from square one.. then she would live all her live with regrets, Then she would realized what she has don herself because of 5 minutes pleasure..

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Menclothing: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
You like sec that’s the thing
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Lanre1st(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
Na waoo...

These trending stories of drivers to Madam, gateman to Madam affair is becoming a reality oo..

Me I for like become a driver to Aisha N Ahmad of CBN oo

See you na busy(career) woman you want to driver,
Look for First Lady, Senator wife who do not have any administrative responsibility other than ceremonial and enjoyment
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by olasesi(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
I try my best to believe stories like this. Not that they are not possible, but the way they are presented. You really think a woman who cheated or cheats have this long time to type all of this? She can go to this detailed level? What is her gain for going this detailed? She also has this much time to type with no typos or may be someone else did the typing. Sure she can tell this secret to someone. But having this much time to relay all of this may not be believable. This may be the work of someone who is given to entertain people for some gains perhaps, or at best someone who has made a short secret more sensational. I don't think a married cheating woman have this luxury of time on her escapade unless she is paid or maybe she is not cheating. I do not see her gain writing it. She could not even start or end with things like "I am confused, I need your help, etc" to make it more believable. And if she thinks we do not need her help to solve this, then why did she write this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chinny024(f): 12:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

My dear, even the Bible say before you remove an object from someone's eyes, first remove the one in your own eyes!
Nobody holy pass....

This marriage waka no be child's play oooπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tellwisdom: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Both the poster and the person who formulated this story are mad and stupid angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.