Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53870 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2023
lollybizzu:

A cheat would always cheat. Might not be with the driver; could have been with a cute customer.

See there's no justification for cheating no matter how good it sounds. There are ways to avoid it if you don't.

So my conclusion is...she is a cheat and she would always cheat. Person wey dey get sugar daddies from university days. What do you expect?

Well you're right! She's a sex addict!!

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2023
amadiwati:
No matter how much I earn, I can't marry a housewife. I don't care what you do but you must work. Work comes with it's own dignity.

Gbam! The wise man says.... An idle mind is the devil's workshop!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2023
This no be America and in a no fault state where you would be given half upon a divorce.

Your husband in Nigeria will simply kick you out into the wilderness and have custody of your children while the community would tag you a LovePeddler.

I am not saying it's fair. That's just the way it is. The woman is the loser here.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Shalashaska: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
Things like this happen but the way she went into details seem more like she's making up the story.🤷🏾‍♂️

Just say you slept with him. We don't need to know that he fingered you and sucked your boobs or that you were cumming or the position etc

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by occfx: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Joe will certainly get caught and trust all these wealthy men, he can imprison him and ruin his life

If he's smart is time to collect enough money and resign

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by BrotherFolake: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
😎

Trust your wife at your own Peril.

Who takes Nigerian Women serious

Only SIMPle men take Ladies serious nowadays.

If only Men could be like me

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2023
grandstar:
This no be America and in a no fault state where you would be given half upon a divorce.

Your husband in Nigeria will simply kick you out into the wilderness and have custody of your children while the community would tag you a LovePeddler.

I am not saying it's fair. That's just the way it is. The woman is the loser here.

More reason if she was smart, she would have allowed her hubby set up a business for her and establish her so when her husband find out Wify dey cheat on him and kick her out, she will have something to lean on for survival
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Linuxdomains: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2023
And you expect me to read all these ungodly story?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2023
occfx:

If he's smart is time to collect enough money and resign

A smart driver would gather enough millions and japa for fear of being discovered because they can't keep fucking forever and the hubby no go find out....
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
Linuxdomains:
And you expect me to read all these ungodly story?

If it were a cheating man, you would read and have numerous excuses for him. Read it and learn how to satisfy your wife.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Ashirioluwa: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.

Good nollywood story.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by iammo(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2023
So why is she re telling the story.... Perverts them
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Antai123(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Hmm.... Speachless!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by gpercuxionz(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Nice Nollywood movie.... Wetin be the name of the film
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by EriMma1: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin.
Good for the both of you. Dog jam bitch.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Desusi: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Two wrongdoing cannot make a right. The woman is indirectly digging her own grave.One thing is sure the moment a married woman started adultery, the journey to her scattering home began and husband lifespan may be short live.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by GloriousGbola: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Imho this woman is symptomatic of the average Nigerian who has been conditioned to have sex as their only recreational outlet.

With the alleged money her husband has all she needs to do is buy different pc hardware and start a tech related home business. Teach your self graphics, run around on internet forums pick knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by NairaMaster1(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The driver will be the one that will end up ruining her by blackmailing her

She's not wise my sister. Upon all the men in town.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by BABANGBALI: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2023
Ajepako abi o ri nkan? Na driver dey wash your friend's plate
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Linuxdomains: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2023
pocohantas:

If it were a cheating man, you would read and have numerous excuses for him. Read it and learn how to satisfy your wife.
I got no time for for a long epistle that makes no meaning to me. Of course cheating is not in my dictionary.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Chuksyno(m): 11:11am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

The husband is the cause because if he had set up a business for her when she requested for it, this nonsense wouldn't have occured. So the foundation of this problem na the husband cause am.
Why deny your wife to do business or work even if you are the richest man in the world? Some men reasoning na wa oh
A cheating spouse is a cheating spouse. What about those that cheats even when they have something they are occupied with?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by GoodGovernance: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Congrats lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by BABANGBALI: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2023
NairaMaster1:

She's not wise my sister. Upon all the men in town.
when I'm always available to help her
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Ashirioluwa: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
pocohantas:

It has become part of their way of life. A woman who will cheat will cheat. You can’t satisfy a woman. Same thing for a man.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by steeltrust: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Women: I can’t marry a poor man
women: he gives me everything I want, spoils me all the time with money but doesn’t give me his time. I feel lonely
Women: I’m not after his money, I need some to be by side always
Women: you’re always at home, your mate are out there making money you’re here forming lover boy.

Women are the most confused gender In the world. Most times they don’t know what they want

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by IamMobisola(f): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
You are cheating, your husband is cheating. 50/50 no cheating. Try not to get caught, simple.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Ogatobe: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2023
I am very much aware, that was why I fired Joe. Hope u come back to give update here. I love you regardless.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Brushstrokes20: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Such a creative and intriguing fiction...
But from experience, IT HAPPENS... even worse!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by fabolouz1(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2023
I haven't read till the end because it's just a fairy tale.
Not that such doesn't exist but only daft women flirt with their driver .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by AntiWailer: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Good write up and fiction.

Who confesses with 6 pages writing all those kind of details.

And people believed this ? No wonder una believe PO will collect mandate.

Una get time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Fryx: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.

Not a serious matter. All I see is a foolish man
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by 8stargeneral: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Chei mosquitoes get brain pass some women. Imagine a woman descending that low? Your driver?

Mynd44 this is bad now
is a driver not a human being...conji don't know who's who

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.