Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53867 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Ikpe aramara
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by bigdammyj: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Okay.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Congrats. Clap for yourself
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

So who is gonna catch the cheating hubby

The cheating hubby is being caught already by her wife through the message she read on his phone but she didn't react because she's also cheating too
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Chei mosquitoes get brain pass some women. Imagine a woman descending that low? Your driver?

Mynd44 this is bad now
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Whobedatte(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2023
Another episode of lamba that did not happen

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by BrotherFolake: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2023
😎

Trust your wife at your own Peril.

Who takes Nigerian Women serious

Only SIMPle men takes Ladies serious nowadays.

If only Men could be like me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2023
purples25:
Men misbehave but there is no reason for cheating. If a woman gets tired of a man it is better to leave than to cheat.

Having kids and cheating is worse. The kids will be affected by the action of cheating. That's where they suffer that indignity of daddy looking at them twice because he's not sure they are his. Etc, etc. Its like the way to kill a man is to cheat on him.

I would like this life to be fair, but its not. In a place like Nigeria, it's mostly the woman cheating the man that loses mostly, not the other way round. The man is the one that won't forgive, that will end the union when cheated on, he may likely refuse to accept her back.

If a woman in naija wants to cheat, it is good to have in mind that this is the end of that union. Just start thinking out plan B, because the man go form emotional, she will experience real life zee world, Nollywood and horror story in one. Not as if they can't forgive, but even that forgiveness will be a very painful rocky journey for her.

My dear you are right! A woman can easily forgive a man that cheats!! But a man hardly forgives....

And you are a right! The quickest way to kill a man is if the wife's cheating on him....

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Adakintroy: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2023
M&b stories. Typical work for the psych who are into this male female bantas to chew.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Savechild23: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
And it’s not the first time, don’t make a woor a house wife
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Martinsmine:
She has the right to cheat. But she should not be caught.
This girl, when will you have SENSE?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Chei mosquitoes get brain pass some women. Imagine a woman descending that low? Your driver?

Mynd44 this is bad now

You think women dey reason a man status if them wan ffuck?

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:
Mrs Amara, a married woman, confesses to sleeping with her driver because she was bored and lonely, but she later discovered her husband was also cheating.

Mills and boon.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2023
Adakintroy:
M&b stories. Typical work for the psych who are into this male female bantas to chew.

I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by ogify1(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
-
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Konjiboii: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Hope Joe is handsomely paid extra and I hope he gets the big piece of chicken in that house.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Savechild23:
And it’s not the first time, don’t make a woor a house wife

And how do you know you are getting married to a w.hore? Don't you know women can pretend?

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2023
Beverlyjean:
The driver will be the one that will end up ruining her by blackmailing her

Seriously, she go be future ATM machine.... but the story is mere fiction

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Satanistx: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2023
If na me I will start pimping your wh.ore ass
Btw na who want follow you read all that useless novel
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by TrenchesPreeq(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2023
Cheating sweet die especially with married women. Them no go stress you.

I remember the time i used to drill my neighbor's wife. Her boobs were so soft and big

Married women dont have time to waste. They know what they want

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:
Cheating sweet die especially with married women. Them no go stress you.

I remember the time i used to drill my neighbor's wife. Her boobs were so soft and big

Married women dont have time to waste. They know what they want

cheesy I hope you are no longer doing that? It's not cool.... A wise man will always say stay off married women!

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by victorVIC1(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2023
A lots are happening behind closed doors. My office driver once revealed to me how he had multiple sexual escapades with a married woman whom he was paid to take driving lessons. Dude claimed the woman was always the one cutting their trainings abruptly so they can go and have lunch, from there lunch go transcend to kwakwa

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by gigabyte13: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Yoruba talk say
When person do chop bellefful finish
E go dey find, who go help am burst the belle.
Madam you dey follow man do
Do me, l do you ontop Bleep matter
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Issokay
Bush meat go catch Hunter one day

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by fortunechy(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Too foolish people deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by lollybizzu(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

The husband is the cause because if he had set up a business for her when she requested for it, this nonsense wouldn't have occured. So the foundation of this problem na the husband cause am.
Why deny your wife to do business or work even if you are the richest man in the world? Some men reasoning na wa oh

A cheat would always cheat. Might not be with the driver; could have been with a cute customer.

See there's no justification for cheating no matter how good it sounds. There are ways to avoid it if you don't.

So my conclusion is...she is a cheat and she would always cheat. Person wey dey get sugar daddies from university days. What do you expect?

11 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Enemyofpeace: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

You think women dey reason a man status if them wan ffuck?
the thing week me o

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by amadiwati(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2023
No matter how much I earn, I can't marry a housewife. I don't care what you do but you must work. Work comes with it's own dignity.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
victorVIC1:
A lots are happening behind closed doors. My office driver once revealed to me how he had multiple sexual escapades with a married woman whom he was paid to take driving lessons. Dude claimed the woman was always the one cutting their trainings abruptly so they can go and have lunch, from there lunch go transcend to kwakwa

Some people still dey see these stories as fiction cheesy Even worse is happening! When you jam a nymphomaniac (a sex addict), she no wan know whether you be driver, cleaner or gateman.... If she sees the chance, she will seduce you to ravage her heavily, wet, dripping ppussy grin

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Reelmii: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Powersurge: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2023
This is a made up story.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.