Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating (53885 Views)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by TrenchesPreeq(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

cheesy I hope you are no longer doing that? It's not cool.... A wise man will always say stay off married women!

They too sweet boss😩 i no fit stop
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:

Never grin
well some marriage have scattered due to distance, another niga will be fucking her, a man traveled to abroad, his wife is been knacked by another nigga here in Nigeria, and she said she can't starve her self with sex .. how many years ...

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by offongk(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
Joe food will be plenty and enough meat for job welldone 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by CrownLands(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Some married Madams are dick-tetives!
Mrs. Amara may never be caught if she plays her cards right.

She can ruin her marriage if she tries to "revenge" her husband's cheating. Or let her guard down.

However, the driver will eventually be exposed. Domestic staffs are sometimes foolish.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Prettychild(f): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
This is why I hate people who overidentify with their emotions. They always give reasons to justify their foolishness. See how she roped the blame on the man.
But the man is also cheating on her so it’s equal. The only advice I would have for her is to save a lot of money for eventualities

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
but I have one that is ready to Bleep me, we do nude video chat , using cucumber to Bleep het pussy, she is married, but I wanted to Bleep her, and a choir in a church I do attend, I like her , but she is just posting me to see me, later she said shey I don't know she is a married woman, and she was the one that start it, someone with two kids,.. and also do ask money from me but I didn't giv her shaa,.. I suspect she is fuckin outside her marriage... because she loves talking dirty.. women are weak seriously, i don't want to do adventure , I will Bleep a lots of ladies married..but I just control my mind..

Na wa oh.... She's just a sex addict! Even her husband can't satisfy her!! Please avoid her for the fact she's married!!! Focus your desires on single ladies.... They are so many.... Keep off married women, they ain't worth it undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Roozzaay(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
These useless things always find one or two rubbish reasons to justify their actions
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:

They too sweet boss😩 i no fit stop

Ahhh.... You are already hooked! God help you
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
well some marriage have scattered due to distance, another niga will be fucking her, a man traveled to abroad, his wife is been knacked by another nigga here in Nigeria, and she said she can't starve her self with sex .. how many years ...

This is another bad side of long distance marriage undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Na wa oh.... She's just a sex addict! Even her husband can't satisfy her!! Please avoid her for the fact she's married!!! Focus your desires on single ladies.... They are so many.... Keep off married women, they ain't worth it undecided
that what I did, I ignore her, it only single mother and single ladies I Bleep.. but some of the married ones do Bleep up, who send them to marry, wen dey know that there companion is not sexy ... It is after Marriage they know that there husband or wife is lazy in bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
Prettychild:

But the man is also cheating on her so it’s equal. The only advice I would have for her is to save a lot of money for eventualities

Has she ever thought of that? What if she get caught? What will be her husband's reaction??
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

This is another bad side of long distance marriage undecided
a lots of cheating partners have experience, fucking outside marriage.. even they regreted been married.. it only grace of God you see your companion... In churci fake ladies yapa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
that what I did, I ignore her, it only single mother and single ladies I Bleep.. but some of the married ones do Bleep up, who send them to marry, wen dey know that there companion is not sexy ... It is after Marriage they know that there husband or wife is lazy in bed

It's usually said majority of women marry the man whose ready not the man whom they love and I'm beginning to believe it lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by KaptainAfrika: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
1-1
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

It's usually said majority of women marry the man whose ready not the woman who they love and I'm beginning to believe it lipsrsealed
yes you are right... But those Ladies ended up been useless and dumped.. some will say I regret marrying him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Microwhy: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
a lots of cheating partners have experience, fucking outside marriage.. even they regreted been married.. it only grace of God you see your companion... In churci fake ladies yapa

Na church you dey talk? Those ones na retired Olosho wey dey look for man to trap! As you said it's only by the grace of God to get a decent partner undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Tyktoker: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Joe should be careful not to run off luck!
YinkaOlusesi16:
Problem wey madam (oga wife) dey get no be small. Uncle Joe👍 you are doing well🤣🤣
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
yes you are right... But those Ladies ended up been useless and dumped.. some will say I regret marrying him...

Yeah.... The reason for high rate of divorces, separation and failed marriages everywhere. The world is f.ucked up man undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Auxtan(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mrtaye:

So who is gonna catch the cheating hubby
A man especially one that provides everything owns the house and can be excused from stuffs like that but a woman who was made a king by the husband has no right to cheat on who made her whom she is.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by FireUpNow(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
This Amara will soon cry I just pity her. Soon her husband will find out and divorce her that is when she will someone else's side chick or baby mama. She just destroyed the life of her driver. The driver iis a looser already.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by Jelique: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Very nice story,but 100% fiction,not saying stuff like that doesnt happen,but this particular story is highly fictitious,look at all the details very well put together and structured.
*FALSE*

N/B:No man leaves his duplex quite often without a cctv monitor.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Yeah.... The reason for high rate of divorces, separation and failed marriages everywhere. The world is f.ucked up man undecided
really you are right.. I am scared to get married self.. what am seeing

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by rolams(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooked story!

Pls! Find another person to sell this to.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

Na church you dey talk? Those ones na retired Olosho wey dey look for man to trap! As you said it's only by the grace of God to get a decent partner undecided
yes ooo, those girls can pretend ... I just pity some brothers, I have one that is always jealous of a sister in church but this girl is a chronic sex addict girl .. I just laugh at the brother..

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
yes ooo, those girls can pretend ... I just pity some brothers, I have one that is always jealous of a sister in church but this girl is a chronic sex addict girl .. I just laugh at the brother..

cheesy cheesy grin Pretenders do the worse!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
tonywonder:

cheesy cheesy grin Pretenders do the worse!
yes ooo, may God forgive them

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by izubext007: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
igbo are always like dis. dey Bleep any body xpecially dose from abia
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by TruthinAction: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Things that ruin marriages;

1. House boys
2. House maids.
3. Drivers.
4. Wives sisters who are matured living with couples.
5. Husband's brothers who are matured living with couples.
6. Jobs that separates couples for a long period.

Do whatever you can to avoid them. Even the most holy can fall into temptations created by them.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by REALretep(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
purples25:
Men misbehave but there is no reason for cheating. If a woman gets tired of a man it is better to leave than to cheat.

Having kids and cheating is worse. The kids will be affected by the action of cheating. That's where they suffer that indignity of daddy looking at them twice because he's not sure they are his. Etc, etc. Its like the way to kill a man is to cheat on him.

I would like this life to be fair, but its not. In a place like Nigeria, it's mostly the woman cheating the man that loses mostly, not the other way round. The man is the one that won't forgive, that will end the union when cheated on, he may likely refuse to accept her back.

If a woman in naija wants to cheat, it is good to have in mind that this is the end of that union. Just start thinking out plan B, because the man go form emotional, she will experience real life zee world, Nollywood and horror story in one. Not as if they can't forgive, but even that forgiveness will be a very painful rocky journey for her.
Wow
How did you know this?
You just revealed some deep knowledge which I didn't know women could relate with especially in this era of feminism, women emancipation and gender equality
Re: I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating by tonywonder(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
TruthinAction:
Things that ruin marriages;

1. House boys
2. House maids.
3. Drivers.
4. Wives sisters who are matured living with couples.
5. Husband's brothers who are matured living with couples.
6. Jobs that separates couples for a long period.

Do whatever you can to avoid them. Even the most holy can fall into temptations created by them.

Wow! Spot on!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.