Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1282206 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Teegali(f): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2014
@LadyG,God will make all that concern s you perfect. pls can anyone send me eBook too ,my e mail is amed.gali@gmail.com , Good morning everyone.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2014
MumOf4: [email].
LadyGuinivere, it is settled!
Pls stay away from pineapple for now. There is anecdotal evidence dat it causes uterine contraction. We want d womb to be relaxed not contracting. I noticed heavy periods when I eat it.
Nine months from now you can eat all the pineapple you want! wink

I dont think she is eating the pineapple itself. Pineapple core is very good. Helps with implantation. Ladyguinivere wish u all the best. Please rest pray meditate. . . God will do the rest
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by JUMAYIN(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2014
@mumof4 here is my email ma....jumokeagoke@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2014
Lady g congratulations in advance eat a lot of pinneapple core and also walnut. It's very good and take plenty of water also relax very well and u shall come to testify don't forget ur progesterone as well. God has perfected that which concerns you ijn
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
@ LadyG: God's presence is wit u. HIS angels have charge over d procedure. we shall celebrate HIS mighty wrk in u. It is done IJN. Relax and give thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello Ladies,

I'm new here.
Congrats to all new mums in the house, God's strength and grace to those on the 9months journey,
and God's mercies and favour upon those of us TTC.
I would be 35yrs old in a couple of weeks. My hubby is over 40 and we've been TTC for over a year since we both married late.
My HSG results shows double tubal blockage and DH's SA shows low sperm count <2m.
I need referrals here from those who are over 35 with success stories of IVF in one cycle.
Since our conditions have been early detected, and we aren't going any younger, we need to act fast.

I want the e-book SCB. Kindly send to bimby2006@yahoo.com
Baby Dust to us all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by omowunminow: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ mumof4 please i av sent u a mail but you are yet to reply. Please i will need that supernatural childbirth e book too. here is my mail yo93@yahoo.com. Thanks a million. wishing u happy pumping
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
omowunminow: @ mumof4 please i av sent u a mail but you are yet to reply. Please i will need that supernatural childbirth e book too. here is my mail oomotayo93@yahoo.com. Thanks a million. wishing u happy pumping
I have sent you d e-book. Also to Jumayin, &Ladybb. Will send to others in a few minutes.
Omowunminow, I saw a redirect msg which didn't open. Send ur mail again to janemomof4@yahoo.com.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanx Lady G and Jane. The copy of SCB is well received. God bless you both.
I am still awaiting response to my earlier post.

Baby dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Teegali: @LadyG,God will make all that concern s you perfect. pls can anyone send me eBook too ,my e mail is amed.gali@gmail.com , Good morning everyone.
Sent, courtesy of LadyGuinivere.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello.
You will need something like intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)+ Ivf. I can recommend Nisa Premier Abuja confidently based on my own experience. Their success rate is excellent. Most people l know that went there, me inclusive, got BFP at d 1st Cycle.
Other ladies can share their experience and you compare notes.
Take care
t
Ladybb: Hello Ladies,

I'm new here.
Congrats to all new mums in the house, God's strength and grace to those on the 9months journey,
and God's mercies and favour upon those of us TTC.
I would be 35yrs old in a couple of weeks. My hubby is over 40 and we've been TTC for over a year since we both married late.
My HSG results shows double tubal blockage and DH's SA shows low sperm count <2m.
I need referrals here from those who are over 35 with success stories of IVF in one cycle.
Since our conditions have been early detected, and we aren't going any younger, we need to act fast.

I want the e-book SCB. Kindly send to bimby2006@yahoo.com
Baby Dust to us all

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ladybb: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanx Mumof4.
God bless you.
I am officially on this thread.
I would read up and compare notes like you suggested.
I pray to share my testimony with you all soonest.

MumOf4: Hello.
You will need something like intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)+ Ivf. I can recommend Nisa Premier Abuja confidently based on my own experience. Their success rate is excellent. Most people l know that went there, me inclusive, got BFP at d 1st Cycle.
Other ladies can share their experience and you compare notes.
Take care
t

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by JUMAYIN(f): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks mumof4
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Ladies please and please, IVF should be your last point of consideration, thats if you MUST consider is
How many of you know the medical implication of IVF and its likes? both for the mother and the child? the process may seem good to you at the moment, do you really care about the healthiness of that child in the future? how about your own health? How many Doctors in Nigeria will be sincere enough to outline the risks associated with IVF and its kind? Any process that circumvent its natural development will always be faulty.
Take out time to google the risks associated with IVF and its kind. Natural is still the best. You can conceive your own babies, just be flexible, open your mind, do not be too religious, if you are a Christian, take out time to study about Abraham, his wife and their maid, and tell me if your faith can be bigger than the father of faith himself.
Having said that, I will stop here. send me email to rexcares4u@yahoo.com, lets talk better.
Dont forget, even your close friend will never tell you what she did to have her own babies, their lies can mislead you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Anyone who will not share any so called natural ways of ttc as against IVF that has put a smile on many faces is please not welcome here. Who also told you women don't do extensive research before embarking on ivf? Who also told u dat women just like to go through the painful process ? Dont you know.... infact I have said enough

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
mytestimony: Anyone who will not share any so called natural ways of ttc as against IVF that has put a smile on many faces is please not welcome here. Who also told you women don't do extensive research before embarking on ivf? Who also told u dat women just like to go through the painful process ? Dont you know.... infact I have said enough

Sometimes I get so upset wit particular posts here dat all to do is just to ignore. Abeg its v unneccessary to answer that post .Lets just focus on God as wee go and all our enemies will be ashamed..
I no blame am! Phewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2014
Reallyfavoured:

Amen. Its well wit us. am hopin u mail me favouraugusta247@gmail.com

Hi sis just mailed u now
Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2014
@Deconsult: mshewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Itissettled3: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
@Deconsult

If you had taken time out to read through the thread, you would have seen that we are men and women that have spent tons of time researching and women with issues that needed to procced to ART.Frankly your comment is intrusive and not well taken. You took out time to imply that women TTCing and trying ART are dumb, decieved by their friends, and not waiting for natural ways. I do not know what your intention was, taking time out of your (dosent seem to be very busy)time to go to a thread/support group for grown men and women making informed choices to bestow what you consider advice. But take it from a woman on that thread (and I believe I speak for a vast number of us)nobody cares about your opinion or ' words of wisdom'.There is such a thing as place and time and it will never reach on that thread.Its like kicking a dog that is already down. Find another cause and crusade please and for the love of..., Mind your business! We have ourselves to listen to and lean upon and to ask questions.

From Lady G

9 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ Fruitfulmama. Pls I need to ask you some Questions about Regenesis.my email address is dailonyila@yahoo.com. wet kisses to our little one
@ all -Recieve Beauty for Ashes,Garment of Praise for the spirit of heaviness. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by awesomemum1(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Itissettled3: @Deconsult

If you had taken time out to read through the thread, you would have seen that we are men and women that have spent tons of time researching and women with issues that needed to procced to ART.Frankly your comment is intrusive and not well taken. You took out time to imply that women TTCing and trying ART are dumb, decieved by their friends, and not waiting for natural ways. I do not know what your intention was, taking time out of your (dosent seem to be very busy)time to go to a thread/support group for grown men and women making informed choices to bestow what you consider advice. But take it from a woman on that thread (and I believe I speak for a vast number of us)nobody cares about your opinion or ' words of wisdom'.There is such a thing as place and time and it will never reach on that thread.Its like kicking a dog that is already down. Find another cause and crusade please and for the love of..., Mind your business! We have ourselves to listen to and lean upon and to ask questions.

From Lady G

Well said!

@ Deconsult, This is a thread for matured men and women who are going through similar issues, it is a thread where research and real prayers are made if you care to know. My humble advise is that you spread your tentacles elsewhere and not on this particular thread.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by motunrayoo(f): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its all good
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 4:13am On Sep 25, 2014
@awesomeGod mail sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sexycy1: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2014
This deconsult again..jack of all trades. Mtcheeeeew...u've seen Pple to scam abi? Face ur hustling n leave what is bigger than u. Nigger that don't know anything about ART be coming here to vomit rubbish. Since u know d risk of ivf y not tell us since u think we are daft? Ode...olodo raised to power 10.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
sexycy1: This deconsult again..jack of all trades. Mtcheeeeew...u've seen Pple to scam abi? Face ur hustling n leave what is bigger than u. Nigger that don't know anything about ART be coming here to vomit rubbish. Since u know d risk of ivf y not tell us since u think we are daft? Ode...olodo raised to power 10.

Sexycy woww lloong time I was followoing ur v old posts then u simply dissappeared!
How r u and ur baby...Greetings o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by sexycy1: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmercies...we are fine...its a boy..

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
LadyGuinivere: Simply means taking more than the recommended 400mcg. U can talk one and break another into two. I did same too.
Thanks LadyG.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Akintr1
My dear, it's well. God will surprise u in a way u don't expect. We shall all Smile sooner dan we expect IJN
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Godmercies:
V easy o just tap on any of those similes at d top of your quotation they will be always displayed once u r typing
grin thanks dear. Its just dat it appears b4 d message instead of after.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
DeConsult: Ladies please and please, IVF should be your last point of consideration, thats if you MUST consider is
How many of you know the medical implication of IVF and its likes? both for the mother and the child? the process may seem good to you at the moment, do you really care about the healthiness of that child in the future? how about your own health? How many Doctors in Nigeria will be sincere enough to outline the risks associated with IVF and its kind? Any process that circumvent its natural development will always be faulty.
Take out time to google the risks associated with IVF and its kind. Natural is still the best. You can conceive your own babies, just be flexible, open your mind, do not be too religious, if you are a Christian, take out time to study about Abraham, his wife and their maid, and tell me if your faith can be bigger than the father of faith himself.
Having said that, I will stop here. send me email to rexcares4u@yahoo.com, lets talk better.
Dont forget, even your close friend will never tell you what she did to have her own babies, their lies can mislead you.
Mr/Mrs Deconsult; IVF is my last point of consideration so can I pls go ahead? And if I MUST NOT consider it according 2 U, Pls tell me wat else 2 consider since I've tried every other thing I know.
Also, u seem 2b more learned & vast so Pls tell us d risks involved.
Lastly, we are a family here, so deal wit us as one. No one is sending u any private mail. Reveal any msg u ve 4 us here openly on dis thread. We'll apreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
modaofnations:
Mr/Mrs Deconsult; IVF is my last point of consideration so can I pls go ahead? And if I MUST NOT consider it according 2 U, Pls tell me wat else 2 consider since I've tried every other thing I know.
Also, u seem 2b more learned & vast so Pls tell us d risks involved.
Lastly, we are a family here, so deal wit us as one. No one is sending u any private mail. Reveal any msg u ve 4 us here openly on dis thread. We'll apreciate.

Can I pls go ahead? ...kikkkiliki u r cracking me up....abeg ignore dat post jare.
Have a Good evening
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
I started my TTC journey in 2010,HSG showed one sided hydrosalpinx and one patent tube.I also have an ovarian cyst on the same side.I did fibroid surgery last year,did tubal flushing there after(hydrointubation) and was placed on ijnectables(hmg) for 3months with no result. I was advised to go for ivf ,which I did in may this year.I didnot respond well for my age as I only produced 3eggs of which only one was fertilsed.hubby sfa is very good. I had only one day3 embryo transferred (grade b). To cut the story short I had a bfn.it was as if my whole world was coming to an end.words cannot explain the emotional trauma I went through. Am now back on my feet to try another cycle but I don't know whether to do it in the same hospital or try another hospital.the last one was done in shepherd hospital warri. Pls I need ur sincere advise.has anyone gotten a bfp in shepherd hospital? Is there anyone with similar condition that has gotten a bfp? Thank you sisters in the lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.