Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1277984 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hello Modaofnations. Hmmmmm, today is just not a good day for me as I have being crying. So many questions and anger just arose and I could not help it but cry out.
Behind my tears I still see my babies . just want God to have mercy on me as I have been challenged.

Godmercies answered your question.

Another thing is that, the ecwm draws. Its mucus like and helps move the sperm to the eggs and as she said, its good sign you are ovulating.

Pray God help us all.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
olubankemi: Hello Modaofnations. Hmmmmm, today is just not a good day for me as I have being crying. So many questions and anger just arose and I could not help it but cry out.
Behind my tears I still see my babies . just want God to have mercy on me as I have been challenged.

Another this is that, the ecwm draws. Its mucus like and helps move the sperm to the eggs and as she said, its good sign you are ovulating.

Pray God help us all.
Thanks.

My dearest Olubankemi; it is well. Wateva it is dat made u cry, is 2d Glory of God. Do u know dat our cry is never in vain? All our tears go up 2 God & are stored in his bottle. Dey are neva wasted neither will they go away unanswered. Dey are recorded in his book & in d set time he'll see 2 it; Psalms 56:8, Psalms 57:3
Feel free & cry out 2 God but by 2moro, look 4 sometin dat makes u happy & do it. HMmmm! Mek I gist u wetin happen 2 me last wkend. Since am still gathering money 4 my ivf, I still put all efort 2 try naturally each cycle. I so monitored dis last cycle 2d point of ovulation & 4d 1st tyme in ds ttc joney, I missd my flo 4 about 4days not until last friday midnite during an all 9t, d tin just surfaced. I just went 2 bed believing it is spoting. But d next mrn, heavy flow but thank God it was mrn otherwise I'll have been tempted 2 cry. U know crying is sweeter at 9t. Events sha overtook d pains. But now am just waiting 4 it 2 disappear 2moro, am going 2 one joint at Area 8 Garki, in Abuja 2 eat Fresh Fish & a bottle of small stout mixed wit malt, den by Friday, I'll continue wit folic acid & other supplements; Life continues. Baby dust ur way dear.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=olubankemi]Hello Modaofnations. Hmmmmm, today is just not a good day for me as I have being crying. So many questions and anger just arose and I could not help it but cry out.

Another this is that, the ecwm draws. Its mucus like and helps move the sperm to the egggs and as she said, its good sign you are ovulating.

@Olubankemi
Eeehhh Pls Sis wat happened nah? Just hold still and has God has said it..his words ll not return to him void.
You ll not just carry a baby but babies! U go even tire com do family planning sef by Gods grace
It is well with you its just a matter of season
Just have faith
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2014
modaofnations:
My dearest Olubankemi; it is well. Wateva it is dat made u cry, is 2d Glory of God. Do u know dat our cry is never in vain? All our tears go up 2 God & are stored in his bottle. Dey are neva wasted neither will they go away unanswered. Dey are recorded in his book & in d set time he'll see 2 it; Psalms 56:8, Psalms 57:3
Feel free & cry out 2 God but by 2moro, look 4 sometin dat makes u happy & do it. HMmmm! Mek I gist u wetin happen 2 me last wkend. Since am still gathering money 4 my ivf, I still put all efort 2 try naturally each cycle. I so monitored dis last cycle 2d point of ovulation & 4d 1st tyme in ds ttc joney, I missd my flo 4 about 4days not until last friday midnite during an all 9t, d tin just surfaced. I just went 2 bed believing it is spoting. But d next mrn, heavy flow but thank God it was mrn otherwise I'll have been tempted 2 cry. U know crying is sweeter at 9t. Events sha overtook d pains. But now am just waiting 4 it 2 disappear 2moro, am going 2 one joint at Area 8 Garki, in Abuja 2 eat Fresh Fish & a bottle of small stout mixed wit malt, den by Friday, I'll continue wit folic acid & other supplements; Life continues. Baby dust ur way dear.
You are indeed a mother of nations. It is settled just a matter of season
Abeg NO ALCOHOL O NOT EVEN MIXED MALT ETC u know say preggers and alcohol are bitter enemies
Why not Chapman wink
Regards dear

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Hello Fruitfmum, how are u and our Prince? Hope u're coping very well with motherhood? The Lord is your strength. Before u know it night vigil is over. A big thank you for the good work you and others are doing here, keeping this thread active. God bless u real time.
I just remembered u had Ur IVF done with one other lady that got a bfp, not Zezzy. I know her as prettyrose, can't remember the other name she used in announcing her BFP here but both of u announced same day from regenesis . Have u heard from her? Its been a while I last heard from her and her BB seems not to be delivering messages. Pls let me know if u have her contact. You can send me am email, Ruonar2000@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless u.

Wishing All our remaining waiting mothers baby dust. A big welcome to our newbies, safe delivery to all our pregnant mum's, and BFP's to all in 2wks wait. Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. You all too shall overcome. One love.

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
@All, am happy the Lord is doing you good, to all preggy sisters I say big congratulations, God will sustain you all till you all bring forth without stress. To the ones still in God's waiting- room, He is able to do immeasurably more than you could ever ask or imagine. Just keep believing Him to turn things around.
God Has been doing so many great and startling things with our people in this forum, some of them will soon come and share to encourage us all. God is really faithful.
@Safe06, pls where are u? its been awhile. @Honeybony, Nogen, Venus, and the rest of my sisters please remember NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER. We will soon hear your testimonies.
@mudaofnations hope all is going well with you. Regards to my in-law.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ glo2glory hope u got my mail and it was useful.

@our mummy blendy thanks so much as u are really a mother I remember that time when I started my procedure I sent I a mail and u responded and also encouraged me. God bless u and my soldiers the fund to take care of them will not be difficult for u in Jesus name

The other lady we had our procedure together was mimielaka the mistake I made was that I didn't collect her number the day I met her at regenesis . She even deactivated her account after our bfp announcement. I should be able to get how she is faring I will give u update . Am sure she will stil be carrying her pregnancy pregnancy by Gods grace.

Infact that vigil tins is not easy oo.

@olubankemi don't worry God is already at work u don't need to be afraid as it is ur turn on the queue now just wait satan has lost the battle again in ur life
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Godmercies; thank u my dear. I just wanted d devil 2 know am stil in charge of my MOOD. he can't steal my JOY. Talking about dis alcohol stuff, I asked a question previously if there's anytin one can tek 2 increase/enhance vaginal mucous as I ve dis issue of vaginal dryness & ve noticed alcohol enhances it 4 me. I'd made complains b4 & 2 difrent gynae told me a bottle of beer b4 bd can't affect conception as 70% of unwanted pregies occur wen ladies get drunk esp at parties though am skeptical as I try 2 avoid anytin controversial. Is der any drug dat can help?
@ Blendy77; its been a while. I know it's tasking taking care of 2 big boys plus work. but The Lord is ur strength. How are they? We missed u and now dat u're back, I'll be delighted 2 hear frm u concerning d above question I asked. God bless us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
modaofnations: @Godmercies; thank u my dear. I just wanted d devil 2 know am stil in charge of my MOOD. he can't steal my JOY. Talking about dis alcohol stuff, I asked a question previously if there's anytin one can tek 2 increase/enhance vaginal mucous as I ve dis issue of vaginal dryness & ve noticed alcohol enhances it 4 me. I'd made complains b4 & 2 difrent gynae told me a bottle of beer b4 bd can't affect conception as 70% of unwanted pregies occur wen ladies get drunk esp at parties though am skeptical as I try 2 avoid anytin controversial. Is der any drug dat can help?
@ Blendy77; its been a while. I know it's tasking taking care of 2 big boys plus work. but The Lord is ur strength. How are they? We missed u and now dat u're back, I'll be delighted 2 hear frm u concerning d above question I asked. God bless us all.

My dear most lubricants for dryness also kill sperm. The only one I know that is sperm friendly is Pre Seed. http://www.preseed.com " You can check it out at the above site.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Inwangoblo; Its well o! Ur inlaw is fine. Its just dat all u forerunners of dis thread just became incommunicado all of a sudden. U, Blendy, Nogen,Safe06, Venus etc. I know its not easy handling 2,3 kids at once but at least u guys can pop in once in a while 2 boost our morales. Ur presence & imputs made d site xciting & a comfort zone 4 some of us. Well am glad u both are back now. Pls don't stay off 2 long again. Hope d kids & madam are doing great.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
@olubankemi i read what you wrote on the ttc thread.One thing i can tell you is don't ever give up on God,as long as He has promised it will definitely come to pass i felt this way not knowing that was the month i was going to rejoice i said i wont go for any church programmmes,no more tithe and extra givings in church,i prayed,fasted,did ivf twice and one iui all failed considering that am young,nothing that didn't go through my mind,so tey during public holiday i go to camp all i do is cry and ask for Gods mercies even when i tell my loved ones am going to camp they will say 'again'.My dear the one that scattered my head pass was the last ivf i did just on the second day i started bleeding ,i cried oooo i said God you would have given me hope small not this one that is just a day after, was even the one consoling my husband cos i saw tears in his eyes,told him God cant fail,after all our prayers,pastors prayers,prophecies but deep down i lost hope oooo,that night didn't even use my cyclogest,hubby was even the one that gingered me to continue and to the glory of God that was cycle that made me rejoice after 3years of marriage.
Be strong in the lord ,speak prohectically,Thank God for the children which you believe you have received to His glory,wake up at night just tell him thank you uncountable times.
YOu will REjoice.
As long as He is on the throne and hasn't been over-throned relax,as it is said you cannot pray to God and still worry that means you do not trust Him completely.Just believe his words and it will definitely come to pass cause non shall be barren.

13 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by viviparity: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
@friutfulmama your word hv encouraged me thank u

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Feeling bera and brighter.

I give God all the glory still.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Yea Fruitfulmum U're right, mimieleka is her name. I hope she's good as she seems incommunicado both on BB n NL.

@MOdaofnations, am still very much available even though I don't post much these days. There are lots of capable hands now answering question and detecting frausdsters like deconsult. This is what we have always prayed for. I'll Still pop in once in a while if need be to give insights to unanswered questions from time to time. Babydusts to All waiting Mothers and fathers in the house.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Glo2Glory(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ fruitfulmum i got ur mail, thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
I decided a few days back to read through all the old chats and honestly im enjoying it. Congratulation to inwangobio on his triplets. I read his story today and I was blessed by his testimonies. He said the doctor saw 2 heart beats but he is insisted that they are 3 and God Almighty granted him his heart desires. I had to call him this evening and that made me quite happy. His triplets are all grown and ready to mark their first birthday. That is one birthday I wont miss, I just pray I wont be out of town on official assignment then. Blenddy, inwangobio and all others with success stories please continue to share and encourage us all. Please share recent pictures if you can. All others in Abuja, please lets reach out to each other. God bless us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mumglows: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello Ladies,

just stumbe on this as i was looking for answers to themany questions troubling my heart.am impresses with the bond and affection we display in this group.

i was recently diagonsed wt mild left hydrosalpinx and a doc said it is normal but am not so convinced with his explanation. am considering going to another clinic to seek their opinion and possibly undergo iui. please i need advice from mummy who has passed thru this same experience.

Baby dust to waiting mum and dad
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by molarawaju: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2014
Am new here and have been going through the posts. @Fruitfulmum please I would like to find out more about regenesis hope it's okay to send you a mail as well.

@ mumof4 Please could you send me a copy of the e book supernatural childbirth. My email is sijibomol@gmail.com, thank you

quote author=Fruitfulmum]@itissettled3 my email is roxieene@yahoo.com.
Fruitfulmum: @fruitfulmommy-1 I have responded to ur mail. Pls if u have any further question u can ask me. The God almighty that answered my prayers will also visit each and every one of us in the waiting room ijn.pls ensure u ask the doctor your question as well. It is well with u in Jesus name
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2014
IyawoToBe: Hello Fruitful mamas. Pls I would also like to have the ebook. How do I get it?
Iyawotobe, you didn't include your email address.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2014
slim4bush: Hi beauriful mama's pls can someone send me the E-book slim4bush@yahoo.com tnx
Sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2014
molarawaju: Am new here and have been going through the posts. @Fruitfulmum please I would like to find out more about regenesis hope it's okay to send you a mail as well.

@ mumof4 Please could you send me a copy of the e book supernatural childbirth. My email is sijibomol@gmail.com, thank eene@yahoo.com.
Sent!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by molarawaju: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thank mumof4, seen in. God bless
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
@mumglo pls ensure ur tubes are fine, the second opinion will be fine. This is to guide against ectopic preg*

@ molarawaju sure no wahala.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ADRIC(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2014
ivf and icsi are not safe..because the child might might av celebral palsy
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mumglows: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
thx fruitfulmum,noted. pls someone help send the SCB topeglows@gmail.com
Fruitfulmum:
@mumglo pls ensure ur tubes are fine, the second opinion will be fine. This is to guide against ectopic preg*
@ molarawaju sure no wahala.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
ADRIC:

Who is this one biko? Are u on earth or in another planet?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
@ mytestimony no mind am dear. hw bumping?

@all our God is alive and able.
pls watz is d impact of ovarian cyst mass on ivf procedure? Anyone wit experienc on this shld pls help me out.
It is well wit us all
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
ADRIC:
Thank you but it is not our portion. Deuteronomy 7:15; God has promised 2 take away sickness & disease frm us and place them upon the bodies of our Enemies & those dat hate us.
So u can Redirect dis message 2 our enemies.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Zinachimdindu:
I decided a few days back to read through all the old chats and honestly im enjoying it. Congratulation to inwangobio on his triplets. I read his story today and I was blessed by his testimonies. He said the doctor saw 2 heart beats but he is insisted that they are 3 and God Almighty granted him his heart desires. I had to call him this evening and that made me quite happy. His triplets are all grown and ready to mark their first birthday. That is one birthday I wont miss, I just pray I wont be out of town on official assignment then. Blenddy, inwangobio and all others with success stories please continue to share and encourage us all. Please share recent pictures if you can. All others in Abuja, please lets reach out to each other. God bless us all.
When is the birthday coming up? I'll love to be there 2. Maybe we'll get 2 meet dat day. Baby dust ur way

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ebube2014:

My dear most lubricants for dryness also kill sperm. The only one I know that is sperm friendly is Pre Seed. http://www.preseed.com " You can check it out at the above site.
Thanks so much Ebube2014, I actually know & ve used preseed b4 but just wanted 2 know if there is any drug dat can moist dat area Naturally.
Also concerning d applicator. Can it be sterilized & used again? Since the 7 or 8 dat comes wit it isn't enough. Pls if yes, how can one sterilize it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.