Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1285793 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
The birthday is this sat. 11th oct, it will be nice to meet you there. come ,lets go tap our blessing oh. All Abuja members are invited. its our turn to celebrate. Someone else had triplets in jos a week ago(2 boys and a girl). He is also a member of this group. Our God has remembered us. Come lets go celebrate. you are blessed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2014
ADRIC:
ivf and icsi are not safe..because the child might might av celebral palsy
Perhaps u need to share more light...from experience!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2014
TBH I feel pretty upset when some*****come to ds thread to vomit rubbish.Just checked ds place & started reading lots of tins.Una miss road..abeg make I just chill sef not worth d stress
Ahahhhh wat is it?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Reallyfavoured:
@ mytestimony no mind am dear. hw bumping?

@all our God is alive and able.
pls watz is d impact of ovarian cyst mass on ivf procedure? Anyone wit experienc on this shld pls help me out.
It is well wit us all

How far nah did u see my mail?
Holla! Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mytestimony: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Reallyfavoured post=26890682]@ mytestimony no mind am dear. hw bumping?

Not easy. Taking each day as it comes o. Thanks for asking.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by finfol007(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
i there,fellow nurses...how was your day?
,there is a new nursing channel here on blackberry....some of you might have joined,some of you might not have...its ok....here is the channel pin. C00241581 ...(if you are not sure on what blackberry channels is all about, just click on the pin C00241581.then click join,aftrrwards check your bbm feeds/updates...u wont regeret it) this channel was created to share information about nursing and nurses which includes....regular nursing news,nursing jobs in Nigeria and abroad,nursing research,new nursing trends...e.t.c..lets together form a unified body here on bbm....
cheers({})

if the pin aint going through,try this link.... http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/add-channel.html?bbmInviteId=C00241581

Afterward,click on open in bbm..........
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2014
God is awesome, am loving all the good news in this forum. mumof4 a big congrats to you, i wish you a successful nine month. There shall never be a barren in these forum.

MumOf4:
Dis kain God o!
I Neva see ur type o!
Dis kain God o!
Blessed be ur holy Name!

My sisters my 2week wait ended this morning with a BFP!
I am handing over d baton of BFPs to LadyGuinivere who sent me dat wonderful e-book, Supernatural Childbirth, Olubankemi, who told me abt d last RCCG for expectant mothers. I couldn't attend but followed on You-Tube.
Also ItisSettled, Modaofnations, and others numerous to mention,your cases are all settled d

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
I remember i was ones placed on this very drug because then i had high prolactin

LadyGuinivere:

If its progesterone then u need to stop so ur hormones can regulate
@bcolah sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2014
You are very free, we are one here

moma2:
Am new here,can someone pls welcome me? I op am free to share my TTC story so far.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2014
@ modaofnations

Yes you can sterilize and use again. Just wash them out with hot water & a gentle (no dye, no perfumes) soap or then again just squeeze a teeny bit onto DH's stuff and fashi the applicator.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Deconsult is looking for who to dupe, pls ladies don't mind him, if he has any thing for us, he should say it openly why should we email him? before i decided to go for ivf, i know what i went through, same with so many of us here. once beaten twice shy.

DeConsult:
Ladies please and please, IVF should be your last point of consideration, thats if you MUST consider is
How many of you know the medical implication of IVF and its likes? both for the mother and the child? the process may seem good to you at the moment, do you really care about the healthiness of that child in the future? how about your own health? How many Doctors in Nigeria will be sincere enough to outline the risks associated with IVF and its kind? Any process that circumvent its natural development will always be faulty.
Take out time to google the risks associated with IVF and its kind. Natural is still the best. You can conceive your own babies, just be flexible, open your mind, do not be too religious, if you are a Christian, take out time to study about Abraham, his wife and their maid, and tell me if your faith can be bigger than the father of faith himself.
Having said that, I will stop here. send me email to rexcares4u@yahoo.com, lets talk better.
Dont forget, even your close friend will never tell you what she did to have her own babies, their lies can mislead you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello Ladies, pls i need ur help. i did a pap smear last week and lately i noticed that i feel a bit hot down there, i also noticed i have a little coloured discharge when i wipe(very little). it is not Itching me sha, but am just worried that i may have picked a mild infection. what drugs can i take as i really don't want to go back to the hospital. thx
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Zinachimdindu:
The birthday is this sat. 11th oct, it will be nice to meet you there. come ,lets go tap our blessing oh. All Abuja members are invited. its our turn to celebrate. Someone else had triplets in jos a week ago(2 boys and a girl). He is also a member of this group. Our God has remembered us. Come lets go celebrate. you are blessed.
OMG! Wen I was replying u last 9t, I was just hoping it woundn't be dis Sat, cos I ve my sec sch alumni get 2geda dis sat 4pm at durban strt wuse 2. Anyhow, wat tyme wil it be let me know if I can do d 2. Baby dust

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ebube2014:
@ modaofnations

Yes you can sterilize and use again. Just wash them out with hot water & a gentle (no dye, no perfumes) soap or then again just squeeze a teeny bit onto DH's stuff and fashi the applicator.
I tink I'll prefer it in my own stuff 2 avoid friction cos my dryness can be hyper. grin. Pls, one more tin; is there any soap in ds world dat is non perfumed? Pls suggest one as I've been asked 2 avoid using perfumed soap 2 wash dat area 2 avoid infection.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote
author=Godmercies post=26897902]

How far nah did u see my mail?
Holla! Cheers[/quote]

It is well my dear. Na password wahala o. Its on standstill for now cos
of cyst mass on one ovary. seeking for opinion on way forward.

@all make una help me with suggestions o
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Reallyfavoured post=26911015]

It is well my dear. Na password wahala o. Its on standstill for now cos
of cyst mass on one ovary. seeking for opinion on way forward.

@all make una help me with suggestions o[/quote

How big is d cyst? ]lhe might tell you to prolong d injection for down regulation 8or start u on birth control pills or even he ll just aspirate (remove fluid from) d cyst. There is nothing u can do bout a ctst it ll go away on its own after few weeks of doing one of d former

However pls confirm from doc which type of cyst o
V important. ..
Cheers
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Godmercies post=26913186][/quote]

Its 4cm mass, containing solid matter not fluid. Its persistent.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
@modaofnations; there are a couple of soaps that are non scented. I know dove has non scented for sensitive skin but I don't know where you can find it in Nigeria. They are also a lot of other brands of non scented soap and lotions.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Modaofnations,inwangobio's birthday bash for his triplets will hold by 2pm of sat 11th Oct. You can but in an hour and then attend your event in the evening. He will still share the invite,everyone is invited. Our God has stirred the pool of our blessings.THis is our year of multiple testimonies. You are blessed.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Zinachimdindu(f): 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Heedsa10, I will look for their contact and share with you. Like I said they are the major distributors for fertile aid,fertility boost etc.sure the will have an office in Lagos.good luck dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Zinachimdindu:
@Modaofnations,inwangobio's birthday bash for his triplets will hold by 2pm of sat 11th Oct. You can but in an hour and then attend your event in the evening. He will still share the invite,everyone is invited. Our God has stirred the pool of our blessings.THis is our year of multiple testimonies. You are blessed.
Yea my people, my sister has said it all. The Generals will be a year old tomorrow, how time flies! The pass one year has been real fun seeing them grow. They hardly take ill, God Has been so faithful.
I can remember during their dedication I talked about IMPARTATION, I really thank God for honouring that proclamation. Trusting God the testimonies will be shared here soon.
We will have another Night of Worship on Friday in my church. Its tagged: INCREDIBLE GOD SEASON2.
The birthday celebration will be at our residence on Saturday the 11th of this month by 2pm. I thank God for the goodwill we normally get from my people here. We look forward to seeing you come celebrate with us. Last time people who had never posted one thing on this thread came around, I was so shocked when they came to introduce themselves as silent readers lol. God is faithful.
Most of you have my number and email please do let me know if you are coming so as to send the address to you. God will settle us all. Love you all.

10 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
inwangobio:

Yea my people, my sister has said it all. The Generals will be a year old tomorrow, how time flies! The pass one year has been real fun seeing them grow. They hardly take ill, God Has been so faithful.
I can remember during their dedication I talked about IMPARTATION, I really thank God for honouring that proclamation. Trusting God the testimonies will be shared here soon.
We will have another Night of Worship on Friday in my church. Its tagged: INCREDIBLE GOD SEASON2.
The birthday celebration will be at our residence on Saturday the 11th of this month by 2pm. I thank God for the goodwill we normally get from my people here. We look forward to seeing you come celebrate with us. Last time people who had never posted one thing on this thread came around, I was so shocked when they came to introduce themselves as silent readers lol. God is faithful.
Most of you have my number and email please do let me know if you are coming so as to send the address to you. God will settle us all. Love you all.

Congrats on the first year birthday of your kids. You will leave to celebrate more with them and eatcrhe fruit of your labour.

In the name of Jesus I tap into the impartation. Let the flow reach me down here in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kaybim1010(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ovarian stimulation and timed intercourse(package includes pre treatment supplements for husband and wife,stimulation,trigger shot,counselling on accurate timed intecourse). For u to qualify,hsg report of at least one patent tube.husbands count of 15million and above with good motility.for more info pls contact mrs abimbola on 08166615267,also on watsapp or abimbolamarianyakubu@yahoo.com. Fertility nurse/counsellor
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Good evening sisters , please. I would like to get information about olive branches fertility centre lagos( price of IVF,success rate etc) .am planning to start my 2nd IVF soon and somone told me to go there.baby dust to us all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by MumOf4: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
lioha:
God is awesome, am loving all the good news in this forum. mumof4 a big congrats to you, i wish you a successful nine month. There shall never be a barren in these forum.

Thanks Lioha! Hope you r having a smooth 9months too.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Ebube2014: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2014
moma2:
Good evening sisters , please. I would like to get information about olive branches fertility centre lagos( price of IVF,success rate etc) .am planning to start my 2nd IVF soon and somone told me to go there.baby dust to us all.

Olive Branch Success rate is higher than most and the price is from 980k or there about. If you read previous post you will get a lot of information from most members that used the clinic and got BFP.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2014
VaShwan Mitchel - AWESOME GOD.

I've never thought I was worthy of your grace
But you gave it to me anyway,
And if I took all day,
It wouldn't be long enough for me
To express my gratitude,
You never reminded me of my mistakes
But you show me my destiny.

What an awesome God you are
You are an awesome, awesome God.

This song captures everything about me now. I can remember exactly this same time and date last year that one nurse came out of the theatre at National Hospital to announce the arrival of my babies. Few minutes later she and others brought my children and I laid my hands on them and spoke into their lives before they were taken to SCBU.
God is truly awesome in my life and I don't know how to express it. Come Friday night we will sing down HIS GLORY , the atmosphere is charged already. God will rain down HIS power and He will show forth His greatness. Then on Saturday will be the climax.
For those of you who cant make it, no problem cause our God is not limited by distance or anything, He will still meet you at the points of your needs. God will visit you all, we are praying for you, there will be another series of testimonies after this birthday celebration. God is faithful.
This is a great family I cant forget in life, as early as 5am some of our sisters here had started sending birthday wishes to the Generals. I pray that all of you will also invite us for your babies' naming, dedications and birthdays before this time next year. Amen. love you all.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmommy1: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
@Inwangobio Happy Birthday to your Generals. the Light of God will forever be with them. they will bring nothing but happiness to your life. God will bless u with riches to bring them up in His ways. may God's blessings n Favour be with u all!

i have started using Fertil aid after reading from you and the other mamas here. By His Grace, i will testify soon.

will PM u for the address.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by zarammum: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
@inwangobio, kindly post your e-mail address here for those who don't have it but would love to come.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks for the prayers. God will definitely answer all of you my great people here. my e-mail add is dabing2008@yahoo.com.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by heedsa10: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Zinachimdindu post=26924637]@Heedsa10, I will look for their contact and share with you. Like I said they are the major distributors for fertile aid,fertility boost etc.sure the will have an office in Lagos.good luck dear.[/quote

k, I will be waiting to hear from u
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wonderful sisters in the house,please I need information about olive branches fertility clinic lagos(price,success rate etc) . I want to embark on my 2nd IVF.am relatively new here and its kind of difficult to go through all the older threads.kindly help a sister.baby dust to us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Xtiana250 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.