Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1281802 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by UT22: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
mytestimony:
Praise God with me . Had my lil princess yesterday 11th March
Congrats to u and ur household.welcom to a world of exploit baby girl.i am nxt in line 4 a miracle

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamateniola1: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
@mytestimony congrats!!!!

@all goodmorning.

pls I have a question. When one starts strummulation, do you continue using the down regulation injection together with stimmulation injection? Is down regulation not supposed to be discontinued?
Thank you as you answer
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
mamateniola1:
@mytestimony congrats!!!!

@all goodmorning.

pls I have a question. When one starts strummulation, do you continue using the down regulation injection together with stimmulation injection? Is down regulation not supposed to be discontinued?
Thank you as you answer
You down regulate with lupron or suprefact (Either depot or in small doses) When your period starts and you start stimms (this is the long protocol now) you continue with the suprefact because the aim is to take control of your hormones. The amount of menopur/follitisim or any other FSH your are given grows the eggs. If it was a normal cycle LH would rise when the egg reaches a particular size for it to drop (ovulation) which would be bad in an IVF cycle. When the eggs reach the particular level your doctors want it, you are given HCG to mature the eggs before retrieval.
I guess youe fear is that the injection will not work with the downregualtion drugs? Lol. Fear not, it will. The essence is just to put your brains into a state of not producing the regular hormones, rather the doctors give it to u as needed.
Word of advice: step away from Dr Google. He drives one crazy at this point
God's grace! And success
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gud day every1 ve followed ds thread 4 long tho went MIA for awhile am back nw to share my testimony in case sm1 else is experiencing similar. I used herbs n it worked.
I was diagnosed with Pcos, hormonal imbalance n PID. Had irregular menses n other times. prolonged period. My first doc put me on some naturally made medics capsules tabs n liq. buh after wedding doc in Abj patient in Benin City. N treatment was in 3phases dt was just d first. I wnt for sm1 in Benin she gave me sm herbs n root tho repeated twice cos i dint take it serious initially. Buh wn i was able to go to my first doc n ran tests i was more than amazed by d results. Pcos was grtly reduced initially i had more than 12cysts Thnk God doc dint hide it. so peeps try herbs will let u knw if u ve smth similar wht herbs if interested. buh plz mk ur research well wn u r nt seeing d leaves or dnt knw d roots. N By His Grace am pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monalisa1(f): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
247glorious:
Gud day every1 ve followed ds thread 4 long tho went MIA for awhile am back nw to share my testimony in case sm1 else is experiencing similar. I used herbs n it worked.
I was diagnosed with Pcos, hormonal imbalance n PID. Had irregular menses n other times. prolonged period. My first doc put me on some naturally made medics capsules tabs n liq. buh after wedding doc in Abj patient in Benin City. N treatment was in 3phases dt was just d first. I wnt for sm1 in Benin she gave me sm herbs n root tho repeated twice cos i dint take it serious initially. Buh wn i was able to go to my first doc n ran tests i was more than amazed by d results. Pcos was grtly reduced initially i had more than 12cysts Thnk God doc dint hide it. so peeps try herbs will let u knw if u ve smth similar wht herbs if interested. buh plz mk ur research well wn u r nt seeing d leaves or dnt knw d roots. N By His Grace am pregnant
Congrats dear. God wil do it 4 all ttc in dis forum. Pls Whr in benin did u get ur herbs? frm?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2015
Gd morning fruitful mamas in d house. Happy Sunday, I have been a silent reader and sometimes I ask question when d topic affects me in anyway. I hv been TTC for over 4yrs and hv tried all sort of fertility treatment but wasn't successful ( guess it wasn't my time then).
I am going in for a round of IUI and I want d prayerful mamas to pray along with me so that I can get BFP with this treatment.
May the blessings of God not pass us by.This is our turn to hv our own BFP Insha Allah.
@iyomomo thanks for the info u gv d other day it was really helpful.
Sorry for the long story mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by beauty4ashes: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2015
Congratulations @mytestimony. Welcome princess.
@mamafresh,our prayers are wit you. God will grant u ur bfp IJN. Keep trusting him.ur time is now.
@All,Happy Sunday and fertility blessings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Jennygurl(f): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Congrats @mytestimony @mamafresh it is well with your soul, u will get you BFP IJN, have you started treatment and where r u doing it, did you do a HSG.... Welcome little princess....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2015
@Jennygurl Amen to ur prayer. I hv done HSG and both tubes are open. My procedure will be at St Ives.
@all Happy Mother's day to us. We are all mother's and very soon our children will flock round us. Wish us all BFP by Gods grace

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
@beauty4ashes Amen to ur prayer
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ALL!!!
The Good Lord shall grant our hearts desires speedily. Amen!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
mamafresh:

@iyomomo thanks for the info u gv d other day it was really helpful.
Sorry for the long story mamas.
God will definitely perfect all dat concerns u, by His mighty power u shall testify to His greatness!
How much are u paying for d procedure/everything including meds @ st Ives and do dey do d in2in method?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamafresh: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
@Iyomomo Amen. I am using st Ives and d fee is around 160k. By Gods grace i will announce my BFP
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
mamafresh:
@Iyomomo Amen. I am using st Ives and d fee is around 160k. By Gods grace i will announce my BFP
Ok. Thnks 4 d info. All d best
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldengift(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hello all good evening. Please have anyone used fertilaid products before ivf?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope223: 1:38am On Mar 17, 2015
P
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2015
hope223:
Please I seriously need d e- book.My e-mail is ncheebuchi@gmail.com.

God bless u plenty.
Sent
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2015
@monalisa1 she started with dt igbo leave dt is nt bitter i think they call it okazi leaves d female version of it from New Benin mkt. Buh initially she said she was travelling to gt it, it was d 2nd time she said its from d mkt maybe she forgot. i took dt with benin pepper grayfish n p.oil for 3days first.
What r u treating? u mit nt need ds stage. i went thru 3stages depends
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
247glorious:
@monalisa1 she started with dt igbo leave dt is nt bitter i think they call it okazi leaves d female version of it from New Benin mkt. Buh initially she said she was travelling to gt it, it was d 2nd time she said its from d mkt maybe she forgot. i took dt with benin pepper grayfish n p.oil for 3days first.
What r u treating? u mit nt need ds stage. i went thru 3stages depends
pls my dear sista I sent u a mail , cud u kindly send d names/description of herbs to be taken for pcos / hormonal imbalance in d 3 stages? Or cud u list it all here? Thanks 4 ur assistance.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hope223: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks LadyG.My God will answer His name in ur life.U are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
I dnt knw hw to unquote u plz. Sori over dt, dint c it early on
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Monalisa1(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
D whole mata jt taya mi. After ma iui last month,am suppose 2 do ma pt on d 19th of dis month buh AF came on d 11th. So mi I no no again, is der stil nid doin PT?
@247glorious I had pcos dnt no if it's gone after dis iui buh av told ma sef dat I want 2 go on herbs dis tym 2 correct ma irregular period n 2 mk mi ovulate. So Hw can I reach dat lady dat hlpd u wit d herbs?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Goldengift(f): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2015
Please all please want to know what can be used to boost male fertility within a month. Will really appreciate a quick response. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2015
Monalisa1:
D whole mata jt taya mi. After ma iui last month,am suppose 2 do ma pt on d 19th of dis month buh AF came on d 11th. So mi I no no again, is der stil nid doin PT?
@247glorious I had pcos dnt no if it's gone after dis iui buh av told ma sef dat I want 2 go on herbs dis tym 2 correct ma irregular period n 2 mk mi ovulate. So Hw can I reach dat lady dat hlpd u wit d herbs?
she is in benin city. whr r u?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by 247glorious(f): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
iyomomo:
pls my dear sista I sent u a mail , cud u kindly send d names/description of herbs to be taken for pcos / hormonal imbalance in d 3 stages? Or cud u list it all here? Thanks 4 ur assistance.
7okazi leaaves unblemished 7benin pepper n crayfish pounded n scoped into a plate add palm oil n lick. for 3days b4 10am.
Then Sida Acuta leaves d female type its stout n ve wider leaves. soak in salty h2o rinse n wash. Sieve n drink 555 cup daily for 2wks. Ds will cause tummy cramps n purge u good.
D miracle came from God rlly ds was accompanied by Bible readings n Praise plus Worship. l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
247glorious:

7okazi leaaves unblemished 7benin pepper n crayfish pounded n scoped into a plate add palm oil n lick. for 3days b4 10am.
Then Sida Acuta leaves d female type its stout n ve wider leaves. soak in salty h2o rinse n wash. Sieve n drink 555 cup daily for 2wks. Ds will cause tummy cramps n purge u good.
D miracle came from God rlly ds was accompanied by Bible readings n Praise plus Worship. l
Thanks for ur response dear sister. God bless u!
Okazi leaves is d one dey use to make afang soup, I don't tink its bitter, on d other hand UTAZI is verrrry bitter like bitter leaf, it is used for isi-ewu.
D sida acuta leaves , how much of it is enof for one time preparation, and can I blend wit water, sieve & drink instead? Is it also taken 1st tin in d morning?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by emeldamicheals: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by emeldamicheals: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
Am not a herbal drugs kinda person. More of english drugs person. I know of fertile aid gor men and there is this other one that started with M. I will confirm the name of that one and let u know.
Goldengift:
Please all please want to know what can be used to boost male fertility within a month. Will really appreciate a quick response. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by iyomomo(f): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
247glorious:

Please my dear, how does one know d female species of these plants
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by emeldamicheals: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Husband has used for men before. A friend has used for woman before.
Goldengift:
Hello all good evening. Please have anyone used fertilaid products before ivf?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
iyomomo:

Please my dear, how does one know d female species of these plants

Please what is 555 cup
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by carlosb783: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
I was diagnosed with fibroid and my right tube was blocked also, it is almost 15 months now since i order an herbal product from (Oduduwa Ajakaye) on facebook, Today i'm carrying my bundle of joy in my hands

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.