Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278584 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks @godmerciesss. I will try and read up
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
wonyi:

Gynaescope hospital (high success rate )

Care women clinic (relatively cheap -off Peter odili road at Trans Amadi lay out) not sure of success rate
Thanks @wonyi for the response.
Pls do you know their price for iui and for ivf?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by RipVanWink: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
mamakendra:
Mamas in the house, pls any good hospital in Ph were I can do IUI, that is not too pricey. I want to start immediately.
Abeg reply your sister oo

pricey is relative,
bridge is abt 250k, while save a life is about 160k [opp gra jxn}
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
RipVanWink:

pricey is relative,
bridge is abt 250k, while save a life is about 160k [opp gra jxn}
Thank you @ripvanwink.
Pls Do you know the price of iui and of ivf at gynescope?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks again@wonyi.
God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by foe123(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
AwesomeGod123:
@itissettled3:HSG in prisms is of two type the one with sedatives or without. u choose which one you want. of course the one they will sedate is painless but more expensive.

Plz is it true I will not feel any pain not even dis confort ?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Newmercies: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good day fruitful mamas, i am new in this thread and need your advice, please i want to do IUI or IvF and needed a good hospital in Abuja that is not too costly but have a good success rate. i will appreciate it if u assist and recommend hospital(s) with price(s) for me. Thanks
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by purity22(f): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
wonyi:

True care hospital. Someone used them n got triplet n other members got good success rate

How much does their IVF cost?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 4:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2016
wonyi:

No idea. But bros inwangobio used them .Please use the search icon n Google his name . more information will come out

iwangobio used fertilaid clinic....
wonyi no doc wil giv u bed for hospital lol gor 3mths. Home sweet home
God is witvu. U ll b find. Housegirl gud buh lemme warn u....if she is a live-in avoid her ooo. Dey can do outrageous tinz dat upset u. If she a nanny dat comes n goes berra. Close ya eye to deir few wahala
u may decide to go stay wit ur mum if its not far away

yipppeeee 1st time commenting here. I must testify soon

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wonyi: 8:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2016
wonyi:

Thanks, my mum is late .Thanks for the correction.its fertilaid I wanted to type. This whole issue of no lifting,stress, etc tire person. Though not doing it soon.just putting things in order.n still during research

its well dear.....u can do it thru Christ dat gives u strength.
playing soft music does relieve stress
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2016
Abeg who has done hysteroscopy before??
I need to know if its painful.
Am slated for it soon.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by praisefulmum: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2016
I have done hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy is not painful. You will be given anaesthesia and you wouldn't feel any pain only slight bleeding for 1-2 days and you will be given prophylactic antibiotics and pain meds.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by praisefulmum: 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
Thank you for replying at Godmerciess, wholesomegrace and wonyi.
Kindly unquote please.
It may be difficult for her to convince hubby on Lagos but who knows, she may be able to. I will just pass across her suggestions.
@ Wonyi:- Please where was your IVF done. I strongly advice you against staying in the hospital for 3 months, it will be too pricey, besides nobody needs to know except you and your hubby. As others have adviced, just get a person who comes and goes and overlook his or her inadequacies so as not to be giving you unnecessary emotional and psychological stress. These babies have come to stay and their lives are in the precious hands of our God. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 7:46am On Feb 29, 2016
foe123:

Plz is it true I will not feel any pain not even dis confort ?

If you are sedated, it should be a breeze. Prism has been the best so far on HSG. If you are not sedated, it is manageable.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 7:58am On Feb 29, 2016
DonaTee:

iwangobio used fertilaid clinic....
wonyi no doc wil giv u bed for hospital lol gor 3mths. Home sweet home
God is witvu. U ll b find. Housegirl gud buh lemme warn u....if she is a live-in avoid her ooo. Dey can do outrageous tinz dat upset u. If she a nanny dat comes n goes berra. Close ya eye to deir few wahala
u may decide to go stay wit ur mum if its not far away

yipppeeee 1st time commenting here. I must testify soon

Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
wonyi:

No idea. But bros inwangobio used them .Please use the search icon n Google his name . more information will come out
@wonyi my sister, God bless u real good. Am happy this thread is waxing stronger and stronger though we haven't been able to post frequently as we used to.
We actually used FertilAid for our procedure, still very much in touch with the doctor, we have referred so many to the clinic, some got their results at first attempt (mytestimony and graceexceed readily come to mind). God is still in the business of blessing His children, He will visit the ones still in the waiting room.
Staying in the hospital for 3months? Hmmmm. that's not a place to be. I will even prefer a hotel maybe for some weeks, or as you have been advised already, get a nanny or a trusted househelp, there are still some good ones around, the first trimester is very crucial, make sure u rest well, take enough fruits, take your cyclogest religiously, relax and do whatever you enjoy doing ( like seeing movies and reading), above all, pray and worship the giver of children. He will keep them to the appointed time and beyond. God bless you real good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Pls has any1 used forever living product to nourish n boost fertility?
im about buying Royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis, maca.
then combine wit ovaboost for mysef

for dh maca n wellman conception.
All indices r normal.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamaileri: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
Happy New month all, May it be a fruitful one for us all. Please I would like to find out if anyone has used Louis Med Hospital in Lekki, and if you will recommend them.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
mamaileri:
Happy New month all, May it be a fruitful one for us all. Please I would like to find out if anyone has used Louis Med Hospital in Lekki, and if you will recommend them.

I would recommend them. Dr Bamigboye is a seasoned doc who has been in practice in SA b4 establishing Louis Med in naija. May God increase us in Jesus name. These places don't come cheap.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
DonaTee:
Pls has any1 used forever living product to nourish n boost fertility?
im about buying Royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis, maca.
then combine wit ovaboost for mysef

for dh maca n wellman conception.
All indices r normal.

Its a good combo. Used it before just randomly though

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmerciesss: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2016
mamaileri:
I kno 3 people who r pregnant already... He's really good but heard hes v pricey
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamaileri: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Thanks to wholesome grace and Godmercies for the response. I went there for enquiry...His prices are a bit high. To just see him for ordinary consultation na 30k. Scan fifteen thousand.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by HEALTHCARE55: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
that great to know and that will be a good news ... you care more about your manhood we can help you enlarge it https://www.nairaland.com/2967212/manhood-enlargement
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mamakendra(f): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2016
HEALTHCARE55:
that great to know and that will be a good news ... you care more about your manhood we can help you enlarge it https://www.nairaland.com/2967212/manhood-enlargement

You are on the wrong thread. Pls kindly leave us. How insensitive can people get?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
mamaileri:
Thanks to wholesome grace and Godmercies for the response. I went there for enquiry...His prices are a bit high. To just see him for ordinary consultation na 30k. Scan fifteen thousand.

Must have been reduced. Consultation was 50k. It is well.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by DonaTee(f): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls I av my supplements coming in few days. Pls do I take dem as written on d supplement bootle?

some advice 3capsules. Buh I av about 5 different supps. How do I swallow 15 or more..... lipsrsealed cry
God pls have mercy let me not swallow drugs in vain
let my period of remembrance come onto me. Remember me for good
Giv me beauty for ashes
I knw u av heard me ooooo. I await my miraculous manifestation in Jesus name amen!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by wholesomegrace: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
DonaTee:
Pls I av my supplements coming in few days. Pls do I take dem as written on d supplement bootle?

some advice 3capsules. Buh I av about 5 different supps. How do I swallow 15 or more..... lipsrsealed cry
God pls have mercy let me not swallow drugs in vain
let my period of remembrance come onto me. Remember me for good
Giv me beauty for ashes
I knw u av heard me ooooo. I await my miraculous manifestation in Jesus name amen!

One supplement requires 3 capsule at a go? Will u be taking it morning, afternoon and night? That's nine in a day. What kind of supp are these? Anyway, you could space them out so that you don't swallow too many at a time. i.e between 4 hours. Also note those you have to take with meals. It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.