Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1284394 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (424) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nogen:

So sorry am replying this late. I take it first thing in the morning before food. It makes me peep a lot.

ok dear
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello people,I'm new on thıs thread.
I ve been TTC for 30months now.Tests anclomıd etc So ı heard IUI ıs cheaper than IVF.I cannot afford IVF.pls who knows d prıce range for IUI?ıncludıng drugs and scans.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ipio(f): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ blendy77, pls I sent you a mail
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ipio, kpele my Sister. Have just replied u. Been busy all day so didn't chec.

Merciful, u're welcome onboard. I pray ur stay here as a waiting mother sha not be long by God's grace. Meanwhile ivf is between 100-150k. I know Dr emeka charges 120 or so for everythg so u can giv him a shout to confirm. Regenesis is also between that range but don't know if it includes drugs. All the best Dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
@blendy77 thanks a bunch.God bless u.ı wısh ı lıve ın lag.I wld ve seen Dr Emeka.maybe ı'll plan ıt,
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
Where are u based?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by mercifull(f): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
I'm ın Abuja.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nogen:

I buy fresh lemons and squeeze out the juice and refrigerate. Every morning I add some into a cup of warm water, add a teaspoon of honey and drink.
Okay thanks so much.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Godiya always: Okay thanks so much.

You are most welcome dear.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lots of good fertility clinics in abuja have been mentioned already including fertilaid where Inwangobio got their bfp though I don't know their price for iui. I hope one of our abuja peeps can answer that.

Nogen how u dey? This una lime bizness, una weldone. Love and kisses to all waiting mums out there.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
Blendy77: Lots of good fertility clinics in abuja have been mentioned already including fertilaid where Inwangobio got their bfp though I don't know their price for iui. I hope one of our abuja peeps can answer that.

Nogen how u dey? This una lime bizness, una weldone. Love and kisses to all waiting mums out there.

Hahahaha Sis, I take it everyday as a source of natural vitamin C and of course to lose some weight. . Didn't know it could help fertility. Plan to stop taking it as soon as I commence treatment officially. For now, it is still serving its purpose in my body grin.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Una weldone,
Pls, Lime should be taken when?
A Month or a week before IVF treatment? during treatment?
I have been looking for lime now for the past one week I couldn't find any, the one I saw in the market they said is lemon.
Can I use lemon or it is used for another purpose? pls don't be offended because of my(too many)questions
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
akintr1: Una weldone,
Pls, Lime should be taken when?
A Month or a week before IVF treatment? during treatment?
I have been looking for lime now for the past one week I couldn't find any, the one I saw in the market they said is lemon.
Can I use lemon or it is used for another purpose? pls don't be offended because of my(too many)questions

Pls use lemon. Lime is too harsh. I intend stopping a week to my treatment but will confirm from my doctor though.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2013
Hello my sisters and my brother , how you all doing? For all my sisters in the waiting room , my prayer to you all is that things will turn around for good in Jesus' name. Amen....bros, how far with madam and the triplets? Madam is fine.....baby is kicking well in the tommy.....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by labella12: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hello house, just got this info and thought I should share it here as it might help someone
Deda hospitals in Gwarinpa Abuja is one year and they are doing a promo they delivered their first Quadruplets in March and twins and triplets in April. The promo is for July and August. New clients for 750,000 and old clients for 699,000. Anyone interested is to indicate by registering before 20th of June. They actually put numbers to call in the text message but I don't know if its against the rules of the forum so I didn't put it so my post won't be hidden.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by akintr1: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2013
Pikinmama my love, How is family?
I have started eating beans,drinking water,but i didn't increase where i have been walking before,from where bus would stop me to where I work is like 18 mins, I think that should be enough because am not fat I am "LEPA"
What do you think? should I increase my walking or 36mins is ok for a day?
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Baaby: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
uzoo: @pslm23

how are you doing,a very happy new year to you and your hubby,
hope you're still hanging in there cause like i told you last year,
this year you're having twins.

i also want to say that my sister in-law whose been trying to conceive for close to 5 years now just had a baby boy on thursday 12th of january 2012.

i want to use her as a point of contact to all our mothers to be on here,so ladies start tapping the anointing.Yours is on the way this year.Amen.

I claim it.. a big Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by hechi10: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2013
All mothers and mothers to be I greet you all.

I have taken my time to read all the posts on this thread and I must say you all are amazing especially those that have shared experiences for others to learn from. I just want to leave this poem I read on another site to encourage us all.

[b]"Thoughts Of Becoming A Mother"

There are women that become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know I will be better

I will be better not because of genetics or money or that I have read more books but because I have struggled and toiled for this child. I have longed and waited. I have cried and I prayed. I have endured and planned over and over again

Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams. I will notice everything about my child . I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover, I will marvel at this miracle everyday for the rest of my life

I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold, and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me

I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see

Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love

I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, a friend and a sister because I have known pain.

I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body. I have been tried by the fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall

I have prevailed

I have succeeded

I have won

So now, when others hurt around me I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs,

I listen

And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten, as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learn a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes

I have learn to appreciate life

Yes I will be a wonderful mother[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pm05337(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2013
Lovely poem.....God bless you sis....All is well with all my waiting sisters....Shalom!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2013
@hechi10,tnks for sharing.would've loved to share it on the ttc thread but don't know how with this phone.i hope someone will do that.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2013
I'm so grateful to God for his faithfulness. Did my blood work today and it came out POSITIVE. God has blessed us through Dr. Shaibu of Fertil Aid Abuja. what an AWESOME GOD he is!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2013
@twallpapers,yipeee,dancing alingo remix for diz good news,may d good lord who started this beautiful 9mths journey,grant u His mercies to carry thiz precious gift to term and deliver safely,and grant u the strength for 1 year exclusive,heheeheee. Amin. Abuja party don dey plenty oooooo,inwangobio,now twallpaper,I must deport mysef come abj now coz na abuja dey trend now. Congrats dearie,abeg come share diz jubilating,happylating,joyfullating news on ttc thread . Abeg take ur progesterone religiously ooo,may d twins stick abi na quadruplet?. Amin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2013
@T-wallpapers,congratulations dear. God is great. May you have a healthy nine months by God's grace. Am so happy for you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Congrats my sister, and to think that there was a serious impediment and you had to come from that far distance to get the treatment shows the kind of strong spirit that you have there. Am so happy for you and am trusting God that soonest Abibby, oviasouth, Nogen, CharisJaden, Safe06, and d rest of my sisters will also come to testify. Congrats, take time and rest and take ur cyclogest religiously.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by udoka2: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
congratulationss!!!!
Its your TIME my sister, enjoy the 9months!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
@safe06, she is not in Abj, she got the information from this thread and called my number, she eventually visited the clinic sometime ago, maybe you can just read her earlier posts and you will know that God is faithful. She has one kind strong faith that I have never seen anywhere, and her faith has paid off.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Chi16(f): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
@T-wall...congrats dearie. wishing u a healthy and streefree pregnancy.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
@inwangobio,o I see,didn't know that,its all good anywaiz. Howz mada generals?hope she's coping well with those generals?I wish u both d very best.
@twallpaper,u didn't share what ur condition was bfor opting for ivf,please if u don't mind,can u share ur story?I ask this cause some people could be inspired by ur story and be encouraged to fight this ttc further.I remember a lady once came to ask if anybody suffering from endometriosis or adenomyosis has gotten preggy succesfully or through AR,but nobody answered,I'm sure if she had read through and seen a testimony concerning that condition she wouldav been encouraged to take another step.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
@safe06, we had male fertility issue. Low count & motility . It was so low when we started treatment 3 months ago (less than 2 mil ) Dr shaibu placed Dh on 2 months fertility drugs to increase the count for better chances and after the treatment it increased to 4 mil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (424) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Osoderi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.