Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1278613 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (423) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 9:42pm On May 19, 2013
Nogen:

Waooo! So sorry about the lose. He must be a very good doctor having gone that far to shrink the polyps unlike some doctors that will hurriedly the transfer. My former doctor saw the fibroid in my womb and still went ahead to transfer. I overheard another doctor asking why they were transferring the embroyos with the fibroid in the womb. He still went ahead and did the transfer. So sad. Pls, which clinic did you use?

Dr. Goswamy of former Harley street fertility clinic London, he relocated his practice to Mauritius.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by safe06: 9:48pm On May 19, 2013
@beloved,ok,I get u now,whatever step u take in this cycle shall be positive insha Allah. Amin.
@smiler,plz forgive м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,may God wipe away that memory with many beautiful ones already coming ur way,amin. *bear hugs*
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 19, 2013
smiler:

I wish I could say. Unfortunately I went into preterm Labour, baby came out alive but died after 10 mins in my arms, she cried o. I don't like reliving that day, 28 April 2008. Was my 1st cycle and only one with a BFP. Have done 4 more fresh cycles and 2 FET since then.

so sorry smiler, the almighty God will once again put a smile on your face. Amin
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 6:29am On May 20, 2013
Amen! Thanks my dear sisters. He will surely grant us our heart desires.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2013
@Beloved1993 I really salute your courage and the attempt to move on with another cycle this soon, it is always good to get over things we know we cant change. I thank God for the grace granted you, I pray this cycle yields the desired result.
@Smiler, I thank God for your resilience and resolute spirit, thanks for not giving up too soon because God will compensate you for all you may have lost in this whole exercise, He will cause you to forget all the pains because He is going to do something that will cause you not to remember the past, you are blessed.
@Abibby, na soooo my sister, God is really faithful, our next antenatal visit is on Thursday, pls remember us in your prayers.
@All, I desire to see this thread as active as the TTC thread, God will definitely give us things to testify IJN.. Amen. Love you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 1:20pm On May 20, 2013
smiler:

I wish I could say. Unfortunately I went into preterm Labour, baby came out alive but died after 10 mins in my arms, she cried o. I don't like reliving that day, 28 April 2008. Was my 1st cycle and only one with a BFP. Have done 4 more fresh cycles and 2 FET since then.

So sorry Love. God will wipe your tears away soonest.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 2:40pm On May 20, 2013
Smiler kpele. It is well. God will compensate u with double for your troubles. Can u send me an email let's talk? ruonar2000@yahoo.com

Iykmau, all the best with ur procedure. I pray our good Lord uses Dr Emeka to bless u with ur heart desire at first attempt.

@ Inwangobio, congrats my brother. 16wks already U're almost there. The Lord will see u guys thru. U shd kno their sexes in another 3-4wks. Am sure u can't wait. Congratulations my brother.

All, I dey hail all of una. Una weldone!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2013
@Blendy77, trust be when it comes to issues like that, I will do it and am trusting God to give me my heart desire, however am relaxed and I know He knows the best for us. How are those great men? I hope they are not stressing you too much. One man called from Jos and mentioned how this thread has been of immense help to his family, he needed your e-mail address which i had to give to him since he said he wanted some pieces of advice from you this morning. He said he has been a silent reader for a while now. Pls keep on the good work here and know that our God will reward you abundantly, thanks for being such a great instrument in God's hand to add meaning to peoples' lives. Bless you my sister.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2013
inwangobio: @Beloved1993 I really salute your courage and the attempt to move on with another cycle this soon, it is always good to get over things we know we cant change. I thank God for the grace granted you, I pray this cycle yields the desired result.
thank you sir, we all can't wait to be like you o smiley
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by kike100: 5:33pm On May 20, 2013
Hello divas! I bless God for our lives and how he has kept us depite all d hassles of life. I was a year older ystdai, even if my tots wer to have finished havng all ma kids@my age n haven't even had any, I know its to d glory of God.
Its a postive mindset all d way dis year IJN
Have a blessed evening dearies

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:16pm On May 20, 2013
kike100: Hello divas! I bless God for our lives and how he has kept us depite all d hassles of life. I was a year older ystdai, even if my tots wer to have finished havng all ma kids@my age n haven't even had any, I know its to d glory of God.
Its a postive mindset all d way dis year IJN
Have a blessed evening dearies

Happy belated birthday Kike
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 9:39pm On May 20, 2013
@Beloved1993, this circle will go smoothly and you will get ur BFP Amin.when you hold your triplets you will forget all the troubles you went through.

@smiler, for all ur troubles may God grant you double.you will wear those lovely maternity dresses this year and carry ur babies to full term and deliver safely.

@AmatuRahman, hope ure good. We are eagerly waiting for the BFP news.

@Blendy77, please will send you an email soon.

@all in 2WW may God grant you BFP this circle.

@all waiting, saving or planning for the next treatment, may God direct us to the best doctors and grant us our heart desires
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 7:06am On May 21, 2013
Thank you all for your kind words.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bucacious: 3:36pm On May 21, 2013
How great is our God! He is a wonder. Words cannot express how I feel right now. Just got a BFP with my first attempt! God is great! Want to use dis opportunity to thank everyone on this forum especially my beloved blendy who mailed me twice to encourage me.pikinmama, ur post was a great inspiration. It helped me a lot after my egg collectn!embryo transfer when all didn't look too gud. I wish everyone going thru ivf now or soonest a BFP too IJN

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Bucacious: 3:38pm On May 21, 2013
Will be going for the first scan in 2weeks. I believe that God that has started this good work and saw lots of pple on this thread through, is alive!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by inwangobio(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2013
Oh praiseeeeeeee the Lord. This is one news i have been desiring to hear in this forum, its been awhile now, am happy the floodgate for more of BFPs is now open for Nogen, oviasouth, Abibyy, Charisjaden, T-wallpapers,Venuss, Safe06, Mostmerciful, Honeybony, Beloved1993, Smiler, Slushia, Tanidabi and the rest of my sisters in God's waiting room to announce theirs. Our God is faithful to do it. Bucacious- congratulations and may God keep you strong and healthy through out the gestation period.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2013
Congrats bucacious, wishing y a happy and healthy 9 months.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 4:24pm On May 21, 2013
Bucacious: How great is our God! He is a wonder. Words cannot express how I feel right now. Just got a BFP with my first attempt! God is great! Want to use dis opportunity to thank everyone on this forum especially my beloved blendy who mailed me twice to encourage me.pikinmama, ur post was a great inspiration. It helped me a lot after my egg collectn!embryo transfer when all didn't look too gud. I wish everyone going thru ivf now or soonest a BFP too IJN

Congratulation my sister. Dancing with joy. May his name be praised ! Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 4:26pm On May 21, 2013
inwangobio: Oh praiseeeeeeee the Lord. This is one news i have been desiring to hear in this forum, its been awhile now, am happy the floodgate for more of BFPs is now open for Nogen, oviasouth, Abibyy, Charisjaden, T-wallpapers,Venuss, Safe06, Mostmerciful, Honeybony, Beloved1993, Smiler and the rest of my sisters in God's waiting room to announce theirs. Our God is faithful to do it. Bucacious- congratulations and may God keep you strong and healthy through out the gestation period.

Amen! He will do it for everyone of us! He is indeed faithful. He will give us all healthy nine months and sound babies in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by VENUSS(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2013
@Bucacious, Congrats dear . Wishing a healthy 9 months.
AmatuRahman, you are next o. I pray things are going well for you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by smiler(f): 4:41pm On May 21, 2013
Bucacious: How great is our God! He is a wonder. Words cannot express how I feel right now. Just got a BFP with my first attempt! God is great! Want to use dis opportunity to thank everyone on this forum especially my beloved blendy who mailed me twice to encourage me.pikinmama, ur post was a great inspiration. It helped me a lot after my egg collectn!embryo transfer when all didn't look too gud. I wish everyone going thru ivf now or soonest a BFP too IJN

Congrats my sister. God will see you through the 9 months.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 21, 2013
Congrats Bucacious,May the Almighty God make the pregnancy period easy and deliver you safely.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Blendy77(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2013
Buccacious! Buccacious!! Buccacious!!! WaooooooOooooooh!!!!!!! Am so excited with this good news. God be praised for ever and ever. Go Girl, twins and triplets is what am wishing u right now. Congratulations!!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmazeBalls(f): 6:34pm On May 21, 2013
@bucacious,congrats happy and safe nine months
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by abibyy(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2013

bucacious congrats dear wishing a healthy nd stress free nine month.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by pikinmama: 7:06pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AmatuRahman: 8:14pm On May 21, 2013
@ bucacious congratulations dear,may God see u thru the 9 months successfully. Amen

@ all am so sad to inform the house that  got bfn today.  know all will soon be well In Sha Allah. 'll continue to put my trust in God cos  know He alone can do it and will do it soon miracously.Amen
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 8:27pm On May 21, 2013
Hello everyone, is been awhile now, a lot has happened since my last vist, I needed some tym off to get over things and I thank god for every tin. To god be de glory. Bucacious dear wen i saw ur testimony I knew god is still In de biz of distributing children in dis forum, my dear am so so happy for you, may de almighty god see u tru, de good lord will grant u ur hrt desire ijn Amen. Piiken mama wonders shall Neva endooooo, in dis good work ur doing no evil formed against u shall prosper ijn amen. Kip doing de good work our good lord will see u tru. Our oga at de top@ Inwangobio I hail uooo, thank god 4 madam, de blessing and wonders of god will not cease in ur home and to every one of us in dis forum. Blendy love, I call u dat cos de love u hv shown to dis gr8 forum is soo much dat I can't explain, may de good lord reward u for all ur love towards us, u will liv to see ur grate grand children, may god bless u real good. Wen Eva I remember ur testimony wit dat of Inwangobio I no there is still hope for de rest of us in de waiting room, thank god for u guys.I no very soon he will visit us tru natural or tru ivf as he just did for bucacious there by reducing de no, to him be all de glory. There is dis new machine for incubating embryo which helps in increasing the success rate of ivf, I saw it in CNN , what do u guys have to say about it. The machine is only in uk (not very sure) . Tanx and god bless you all.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Gimnaeto: 8:30pm On May 21, 2013
Amatu, is well my sis, i love de way u took it, u will soon smile. Allah will Neva 4sake u.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nogen: 8:32pm On May 21, 2013
AmatuRahman: @ bucacious congratulations dear,may God see u thru the 9 months successfully. Amen

@ all am so sad to inform the house that  got bfn today.  know all will soon be well In Sha Allah. 'll continue to put my trust in God cos  know He alone can do it and will do it soon miracously.Amen

Sorry about the bfn, he will remember you soon. Just believe.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Moyinoluwa83: 10:35pm On May 21, 2013
Congratulations Bucasious. I sooooo happy for you. I wish u a stress free 9 months.

@Amaturahman, sorry abt the Bfn sis. Allah will grant you double for all your troubles.With every difficulty there is ease.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Oluwatise2401: 1:06am On May 22, 2013
congrats sister!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (423) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.