Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? - Health (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (1275794 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Destinations For Successful Fertility Treatments / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
fruitfulmama: come and join me sing Halleluiah Jehovah Jire has done me well.
come and join me sing Halleluiah Jehovah Jire has done me well.
He has done me well.
My king of kings has blessed me that i feel like a woman that is dreaming.
I have finally gotten my BFP.
To God be the glory.
This is one cycle that i lost hope because of bleeding just a day after transfer,but i still went to Redeem camp prayed and thanked God,touched the chair in faith and thanked God wholeheartedly while evil thoughts in my head keep telling me its over.
I did it in REgenesis after my two trials in The ark.He did it from his heart noticed differences in the procedure which was positive compared to the ark,But my dears through it all i just give God the glory.
i so look forward to my blissful 9 months and pray for His strength.
I am eternally grateful to God that when i found out i couldn't sleep i just cried in amazement of his Faithfulness and His word finally coming to pass in my life.truly there shall be none that will be barren am a living example.
God my generation will serve you,my children will be to your glory.
THANK YOU LORD.
IF PRAISE IS LIKE PERFUME WILL LAVISH MINE ON YOU.

Wat a way to begin d weekend
Praise God for ds testimony
You will have a smooth 9 months IJN
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Godmercies: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
He has done me well.
To God be the glory.
This is one cycle that i lost hope because of bleeding just a day after transfer,but i still went to Redeem camp prayed and thanked God,touched the chair in faith and thanked God wholeheartedly while evil thoughts in my head keep telling me its over.
I did it in REgenesis after my two trials in The ark.He did it from his heart noticed differences in the procedure which was positive compared to the ark,But my dears through it all i just give God the glory.
I am eternally grateful to God that when i found out i couldn't sleep i just cried in amazement of his Faithfulness and His word finally coming to pass in my life.truly there shall be none that will be barren am a living example.
THANK YOU LORD.

WOW congrats praise God!!!!!
D next 9 months shall be wonderful for you...IJN
Please can u type a lil bout d massage womb setting st stuff u sent earlier on? Where ? wat does it entail? Cost? Period to wait afterwards 4 ivf etc
Have a glorious pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
For the womb setting did it in mile 12.He massaged my tummy thoroughly,then massaged gentler than the setting own for anther 6weeks go there thrice in a week and you must not miss any day.that's all.

Thank you all mamas in the house.God bless you for your prayers.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
fruitfulmama: come
and join me sing Halleluiah Jehovah Jire has done me well.
He has done me well.
My king of kings has blessed me that i feel like a woman that is
dreaming.
To God be the glory.
This is one cycle that i lost hope because of bleeding just a day after
transfer,but i still went to Redeem camp prayed and thanked God,touched
the chair in faith and thanked God wholeheartedly while evil thoughts
in my head keep telling me its over.
I did it in REgenesis after my two trials in The ark.He did it from his
heart noticed differences in the procedure which was positive compared
to the ark,But my dears through it all i just give God the glory.
I am eternally grateful to God that when i found out i couldn't sleep i
just cried in amazement of his Faithfulness and His word finally coming
to pass in my life.truly there shall be none that will be barren am a
living example.
THANK YOU LORD.

Congratulations sis, we return all glory to God. wishing u h & h 9 mnths. pls wat is ivf cost at Regenesis?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Reallyfavoured: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
[quote
author=Zinachimdindu]@Lady G thank you for sharing the ecopy of the
SCB. I had a copy but I cant find it. im using Nisa premier Abuja,just
concluded my investigations LAST week ad have pd for IVF .will start
soon.why am i getting fertility treatment? have been married for 10yrs
no issues yet and IUI Didn't work.[/quote]

God shall grant u victory. pls wat d cost at nisa?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
@ really favoured just budget 600.thank you dear.God bless you.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by petb: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Glory be 2 God almighty, Congrats to U Sis .

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by latestmummy: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Congrats @ Fruitfulmama. Wishing you a stress-free 9 months and God's favour.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by lioha(f): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
There shall be no barren in our land at all, every mother must carry her baby, thank you Lord for you are so great. Sis congrats the lord will see you through your nine months.
He has done me well.
To God be the glory.
THANK YOU LORD.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by AwesomeGod123: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
@all Happy Sunday.just a reminder-'Out of difficulties are born Miracles'.It is well.

@ Fruitfulmama Plenty Congratzz.To God be Glory pls where did u do ur tummy massage.how much?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by estagirl(f): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
@Fruitfulmama. Congrat, may God be with u.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Dinma14: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Congrats friutmama. May u carry to term in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Fruitfulmum: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Anewdawn: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fruitfulmum: Good day all our mummy and those that God will answer with the fruit of the womb this September.
Some of us know me while others don't . I did ivf at regenesis sometime around jan feb this yr and I testified God goodness as I had a positive procedure but went off nairaland to focus on the nine month.

I just want to say a big congratulations to everyone God has answered in my absence here u will carry to term in Jesus name.

To our mummy Blendy weldon God will continue to uphold u.

I just want to testify again that God delivered me of a bouncing baby boy at 32weeks via CS . I will be back to give the house a gist of how it all went and how my baby was able to survive at 32weeks what my God did from the start of the pregnancy to the end to enhance the success through my doctors

Congratulations friutfulmum. Hmm, how fast time flies oo! Just like yesterday that u announced ur BFP. May God receive all d glory! Kisses to ur boy!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
What a way 2 begin d work week. B4 d wkend it was Goodnews frm Fruitfulmama, now it is anoda Goodnews frm Fruitfulmum
@ all; may we continue 2 hear Goodnews all d way each passing day, wk,mnth IJN
@ Fruitfulmum; we give God d glory. May He provide u wit all u need 2 take care of dis special gift IJN, Amen & I receive d baton frm u on behalf of myself & d rest of d modas 2b in da huse.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gingerspice: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ok so I want to give feedback on my iui treatment. Well d witch showed up today....cramps et al. Iui failed. Don't know whether to be sad,angry or emotionless. Had prego symptoms throughout last week until two days ago when I was convinced AF was on her way and she showed her ugly face today. So sad....
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by LadyGuinivere: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
gingerspice: Ok so I want to give feedback on my iui treatment. Well d witch showed up today....cramps et al. Iui failed. Don't know whether to be sad,angry or emotionless. Had prego symptoms throughout last week until two days ago when I was convinced AF was on her way and she showed her ugly face today. So sad....
Delay is not denial. Challenges come that our testimony may be greater. Though BFP tarries, wait for it, for it shall come.
NEVER cease in thanksgiving. Even in ur supplications and prayers, let it be in thanksgiving. As surely as God is on the throne, your children will call you mommy and suckle. Amen
Do not fret again. If you want to cry, do so then clean ur tears and smile

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gingerspice: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks LadyG. I really appreciate your kind words.God bless you
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
gingerspice: Ok so I want to give feedback on my iui treatment. Well d witch showed up today....cramps et al. Iui failed. Don't know whether to be sad,angry or emotionless. Had prego symptoms throughout last week until two days ago when I was convinced AF was on her way and she showed her ugly face today. So sad....
@gingerspice; My dear, LadyG has said it all; in all tins, give thanks. I ve a friend about 38yrs old, still single. I ve a colleague wo will be 40yrs in Nov. Did tradtn wedin 2yrs ago with a guy frm d UK,who left a day afta & is yet 2 return 4d white weddin. D last tyme I saw her & was tellin her of my ttc joni, she said mine is beta. As 4 her, she doesn't know her status weda single, married or ttcing? Dat weneva d priest ask dose looking 4 frut of womb 2 come out 4 prayas. She gets confused cos she has not even seen d so calld dh 2 sleep wit her 2b sure weda she can conceive naturally or not..... Contd below 2 avoid 2long post
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
@gingerspice; Anoda Lady I know personally in my church in her late 30s has neva seen AF. because of ds, she's not even talking about marriage yet.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
@gingerspice; Finally, I ve dis oda childhood friend, 40yrs 2b presiced, got married 12yrs ago (2002) as a virgin still witout an issue. Wen I visited her 2wks ago during my vacation at Lagos. I noticed all wasn't well financially. Tins went bad 4yrs afta d wedin. Dh lost his job at NPA, til date no job, no enuf cash 2 feed well not 2 talk of seeking medical options.So we didn't even get 2d point of talking about IUI or IVF..... Contd below
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
@gingerspice; Why am I telling all these stories? I want u 2 know dat ur temporal state is stil far encouraging dan wat odas are facing. U ve crossed a lot of hurdles.
Dat U re happily married is a blessing 2b thankful 4.
Dat U see ur AF regularly is a blessin 2b thankful 4.
Dat U ovulate & produce eggs dat can even be harvested is a blessin 2b tankful
Dat U ve d financial capability 2 try oda medical options early enuf is a blessing.
My friend like so many odas ve resigned 2 fate 4 it 2 happen naturally someday since no means 2 try options.
So my dear, Brace up & Cheer up! Only d Living has hope. No condition is permanent. d more d devil strikes, just keep trying & believing & one day u'll SMILE cos I know D devil can NEVER win a battle dat INVOLVES GOD.
We're in dis 2geda. IT IS WELL

20 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
@fruitfulmum Congrats
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Fruitlfulmum congrats.God is faithful. So happy for you sis I do remember when you testified of your bfp.No evil will befall your son,amongst his peers he will be a star.
@awesome give me your email Addy ,but did it in mile12 and you should be there before 7am,they only see women on Monday Wednesday and Friday.for payment it depends but I paid 20k for treatment
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2014
@olubankemi its not promo that is what he charges drugs inclusive but it could be more or less depending on what you want like I wanted a blastocyst transfer and that is plus 50k.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 7:07am On Sep 16, 2014
@ginger spice it is well but believe God you will rejoice sooner than you imagine.
@modaofnations you have spoken well.It might be difficult but in all give thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
fruitfulmama: @olubankemi its not promo that is what he charges drugs inclusive but it could be more or less depending on what you want like I wanted a blastocyst transfer and that is plus 50k.

thanks so much for your reply dear, enjoy your moment of pregnancy in Jesus name.
ok, thanks for your reply. were you in batches? so in all inclusive of the cost of blastocyst, you spent 650k right?

that is reasonable to an extent, hope the doctor is friendly?does he do icsi? we kinda have low count issue.

thank you so much.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by fruitfulmama: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
@yea he is friendly and patient for more info as regards to icsi this is his number 08130020130 or 08145465232.funny enough I got his number from naira land called him DEC 2013 and did iui next year February I finished him with questions and he answered well even without knowing him.
Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by gingerspice: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
@modaofnations thank u so much for bringing me back to my senses.i cried at work today till my eyes were swollen , thinking of why conception is so difficult. But I see now that I truly should be thankful for so many blessings I have. I have renewed faith in God that he'll hear ken to our requests for favor and meet us all at our points of need. @fruitfulmama thank you for your kind words.
I was entering into depression but I reject it. Would be trying IVF next, hopefully it works. Na to gather d money remain.....lol...

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by modaofnations(f): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Fruitfulmama; thanks
@Olubankemi; I say a Big Amen, we shall all rejoice sooner dan xpected IJN
@gingerspice; dats d spirit babe! Crying is allowed 2 reliev tension & pain but not 2 frequent 2 avoid selfpity, depresion & frustration; these are tools d devil uses 2 distract or truncate destinies. As 4d funds,God wil provide. I myself ve bin trying 2 raise funds 4 d past 2yrs & each tym I gada, anoda project surfaces. But by d grace of God, b4 d year runs out I'll be ready 4 my 1st ivf. I only joined ds thread 2 get info,knowlege & boost my faith on d sucess stories of odas. We'll all laf soon

1 Like

Re: Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? by ivy500: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
I got this message from trucare. I heard they are very good and they do routine blastocyst transfers without extra cost.... Wen I got the message I went there for enquiry and I was told the flat rate of 600k plus drugs, treatment and investigations. Then those who would require donor egg would pay 650k. The price is amazingly cheap. The staff were so friendly and empathic. They truly

FERTILITY CLINIC Victoria island, an affiliate of union diagnostics & clinical services plc, in celebration of d 20th anniversary of union diagnostics is offering "50% DISCOUNT ON ALL ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES" from 1st Sept-30th Sept 2014. For enquiries call 08068691568

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (422) (Reply)

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Scrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.