Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? (21048 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
No, until I'm 100.
mastermaestro:

Wait until she is 52? Dey play. sad
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Loadedtheory: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
grin
Being married gives one a leaverage and opportunity in so many ways

Name some please..... School me I'm your disciple
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Youngsage: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
patorial:

If the result of education is as you displayed here, then I regret having any.

You can't regret having what you never had in the first place undecided
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Georgejeez: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
ednut1:
At 29 you will graduate by 35. Which entry level job will you get with that. Its better you go learn hairdressing or nails painting

That's if she will even gain the admission to her desired school immediately o.
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by highness25(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg go school, O'jare! undecided
School wey I finish since 2018 till date I never get job. If I invested all the years I spent in school in business I would be a billionaire by now. School bawo
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by fastseo: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2023
Justkatty:
Yes oh
Most times when depression wants to come in, my daughter gives me thousands of reason not to let anything make me give up in life.
I am strong today because of her and she's just a baby.
I accepted my mistake, picked up my pieces and I'm fine now by his grace.

it's no mistake.. it's a blessing.. God blessed you.

each time I look at a couple beside my house who has been married for over 17 years no issues and how the human use to lament I felt sorry and come to d conclusion that children must be seen as a rare blessing.

abeg any woman that got this babies need to be grateful to God.
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
JennyJossie:
Your advice pls at 29 to 30 some one is ready to marry you and also promise to train you in school, but you are not sure. And one of your relative said he will train you in school, and you are sure about it but on the conditions that you must let go of marriage issues. Which one will you go for

Personally, what do you want
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
highness25:
School wey I finish since 2018 till date I never get job. If I invested all the years I spent in school in business I would be a billionaire by now. School bawo
You have a business degree and you haven't used it to establish and grow your own business, why?, undecided
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Timblaze(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
Marriage please,
Don't ask my why!
By the time u graduating u are going to be 33+ and I hope after graduation u get a Job, so who ever coming to marry u, will know u are bringing something to the table..
Life after graduation in naija is a different story..
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by drimzsmoke(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Loadedtheory:

Name some please..... School me I'm your disciple

When someone can calls you on phone, you can pick the call and tell them, "I'm having sex with my wife, please call me back" ....I can't wait to say this shit to my mum!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Georgejeez: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
tanimusaeedu:
Let agreement be between you and your intended husband before then your relatives who want to sponsor you will be present their and it will be sign by you and your intended husband before marriage take place okay

As per say , Marriageable and willing younger ladies don finish for the State , na only the lady remain abi..

De play
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Georgejeez: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin cheesy but personally I feel the relative is like those Chiwetalu Agu kind of relations , standing in every way of progress , especially when their own daughters are yet to be married .

If not why will he wait for more than 10 years before dangling education as bait to destroy a Marriage plan ?

No be JuJu be that ?

1 Like

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Blhezin(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wch one be go sch...mke una consider d lady age na Biko, am nt against schooling ooo, bt she is not getting younger na...I'll advise she looks fr a way nd do both biko
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by sageb: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
ottersberger:

School. Come into a marriage as an asset, not a liability.
You nailed it That's the better way

1 Like

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by sageb: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
ThatCEO:

high risk pregnancy will have set-in by d time she finishes at 34/35. Menopause sef could have set in.

Find out about the guy very well. Guy wey fit open mouth say him go take responsibility try o.

If una drag una feet n stress d guy too much, e fit be one 23 year old wey no get family problem him go Kuku go carry.

See now o, girl wey don 30, no education, no job, guy still say e go marry am. But if she was the one that was doing well, any guy that is not doing twice better than her won't even stand any chance.

That's another angle but she should go to school before marriage.
She can marry in her 300level if the man can't wait after graduation.
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by sageb: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samantha124:
What do you have to say about those couples who wait for about 10 years until they're both ready to get married?

And we live in a technologically advanced era whereby even 50 year olds get to have new born babies.

You're the one who doesn't need love to get married... I need love to get married, in that way, whenever challenges come, I'll remember how much I love my husband and then fight the challenges for the sake of the love I have for him.

In Seyi shay's voice " Baby, give me love ooo
Give me love make I calm down...."
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Basicend: 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
tegey:
After he is finish training you will now leave him for another man, shey

That's the way it goes most often. . I think, in all cases.
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2023
JennyJossie:
Your advice pls at 29 to 30 some one is ready to marry you and also promise to train you in school, but you are not sure. And one of your relative said he will train you in school, and you are sure about it but on the conditions that you must let go of marriage issues. Which one will you go for

Go for the training first!
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Eileene(f): 1:54am On Jun 25, 2023
JennyJossie:
No an igala man. E shock you
If you let this man go I fear you may regret it and even resent that your relative later when you graduate and start looking for job and suitors at the same time when your mates are dropping their kids in school..This your relative where was he since then... why now?...

As a girl one has to be smart oh, just make sure elders who can hold him accountable are aware of his arrangement...Even if it's part time u can run it...just make sure u don't drop many kids until he fulfils his promise at most one is okay..
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Jun 25, 2023
Eileene:

If you let this man go I fear you may regret it and even resent that your relative later when you graduate and start looking for job and suitors at the same time when your mates are dropping their kids in school..This your relative where was he since then... why now?...
As a girl one has to be smart oh, just make sure elders who can hold him accountable are aware of his arrangement...Even if it's part time u can run it...just make sure u don't drop many kids until he fulfils his promise at most one is okay..
● What about her mates and those older who chose not to have children at all and are all living OK even though society pretends they are not?
● What of her mates and older who decided to forego the married life altogether and are living all clear and find without marriage drama even though society likes to stone them for choosing to forego all the insanity? Why compare only with those married and packing even a battalion around with them? undecided

2 Likes

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Blhezin:
● Wch one be go sch...mke una consider d lady age na Biko, am nt against schooling ooo, bt she is not getting younger na...I'll advise she looks fr a way nd do both biko
So because she is not getting younger her options are limited even in the world we live in today? undecided

2 Likes

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by doneback04: 3:18am On Jun 25, 2023
madridguy:
Jenny, since you have the 99% assurance from your relative, please forget marriage for now and go to school.

As for your potential husband, let him look for someone else so you can concentrate on your studies.

Your advice is senseless, if she is a lady at age 29,or 30 she should forget about marriage? If you have seen a man that wants to marry you pls married oo and there after still forward your schooling if whoever wants to train you in school still have your interest at heart he or she will still support you.
while your husband will still be there to support you till you finish your school oo

5years additional to this year current aga and not married yet it would be hard for a man to consider you by then oo
once you see man at a useful age that love you single ladies pls married ooo
most ladies who are single till now not married would never tell you the opportunity they wasted and some are still regretting till date
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Jun 25, 2023
doneback04:
Your advice is senseless, if she is a lady at age 29,or 30 she should forget about marriage? If you have seen a man that wants to marry you pls married oo and there after still forward your schooling if whoever wants to train you in school still have your interest at heart he or she will still support you. while your husband will still be there to support you till you finish your school oo
5years additional to this year current aga and not married yet it would be hard for a man to consider you by then oo once you see man at a useful age that love you single ladies pls married ooo most ladies who are single till now not married would never tell you the opportunity they wasted and some are still regretting till date
What about the many other women, and men, who are single and are happier for it that are out there in the same world? undecided

What about the many women, and men, who were formally married, but are now single and wishing they had never married in the first place? undecided

What about the women or men burdened with children today who, if they could turn back the hands of time, would have made very different choices? undecided

Why compare only with those married as if only folks in marriages have some semblance of meaning to their lives? undecided

1 Like

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:26am On Jun 25, 2023
Dear, LOOK LISTEN to me and thank me in 5years. First reduce your age officially to 22years. Then get a school you can study at even if sponsor stopped.

Don't do marriage, I know as a lady its risky to ignore marriage from this apex age but you need a risk anyway!
The end point of marriage is child bearing but we are over populated already so let's do late marriage.

Go to school and join a non stingy church or Christian fellowship / islamic association if you are a muslim and also pursue scholarship in case your sponsor stops, these will support you!
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2023
Please all these people saying age, I attended a man who is 43 and got marry to a pretty girl of 20 this year February.

Many men at lates 30s who are not married but they have many pretty girls as pending wife....

I swear with my life. So what is the age all about. She has time so far she make sure she work harder and swiftly.
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by highness25(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have a business degree and you haven't used it to establish and grow your own business, why?, undecided
I'm doing well.
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2023
highness25:
I'm doing well.
Thank goodness! If I has a business degree, I would be doing a lot with it myself. undecided
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Justkatty(f): 7:22am On Jun 25, 2023
fastseo:

it's no mistake.. it's a blessing.. God blessed you.

each time I look at a couple beside my house who has been married for over 17 years no issues and how the human use to lament I felt sorry and come to d conclusion that children must be seen as a rare blessing.

abeg any woman that got this babies need to be grateful to God.
Thanks so much
I'm really grateful.

1 Like

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Loadedtheory: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2023
drimzsmoke:

When someone can calls you on phone, you can pick the call and tell them, "I'm having sex with my wife, please call me back" ....I can't wait to say this shit to my mum!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Misplaced priorities
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by raquel97: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2023
kkins25:

I like the thinking of your relative. Anyway, how is that "relative" related to you? Let's confirm he isn't the competition.

Relative that will do maybe 30% and leave you to carry the rest or would be reminding you every eke market days that he/she sponsored you 😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by raquel97: 8:14am On Jun 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
relatives never show you Shege before my man…
Watch them frustrate when she get admission….they will first tell her the school she must be admitted to first and might still force a course on you…..she should not put her eggs in one basket oh
People dy disappoint

Relatives and shege showing >>>>
Re: At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? by Eileene(f): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
● What about her mates and those older who chose not to have children at all and are all living OK even though society pretends they are not?
● What of her mates and older who decided to forego the married life altogether and are living all clear and find without marriage drama even though society likes to stone them for choosing to forego all the insanity? Why compare only with those married and packing even a battalion around with them? undecided

Aunty calm down woke or no woke...
I've given my advice do yours peacefully...Did she tell you she does not want to get married?If she doesn't want to Fine it's a personal choice ..But if she has mind to do so..This is her time I've said my 2cents...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You Married To An Older Lady...? / It’s Satanic For Wives To Demand Money From Husbands Before Sex - Livinus Okeke / About Married Women And Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.