Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (31285 Views)

Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / Beautiful Igbo Women / Yoruba Women (and dating) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ybutterfly: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^@OP, well of course since igbo's at least most of them have Jewish blood, so those light skin and European features you like are prevalent in them lol, so of course to you igbo women are prettier then Yoruba women with negroid features not mixed features: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774700.0.html
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
Awesomely true. . A sweet truth that is. . Special creatures. .
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by lagcity(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
smh undecided undecided
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
Shake it until you turn Igbo ;d
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by 9janinja1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

None of them have real hair. I dont even bover! undecided

dude am sure ur not dat gudlookin , this habbit u hav of sitting mighty and judgin is annoyin

Dandas:

I realized that for sure,igbo women are more beautiful than their Yoruba counterparts.Hardly can you see ten beautiful women than atleast eight of them will not be igbo or women from south south(Calabar,Akwaibom,Rivers,Delta,Bayelsa,Edo).In fact on many occassions here in lagos,u may come across some beautiful babes,without asking her tribe,you will start speaking igbo to her because seeing her beauty and physical appearance has told you that for sure,this beautiful babe must be igbo,or atleast a South South babe but cannot be Yoruba.Even the Yorubas identifies igbo babe by their beauty.So why are igbo women/ south south babes (babes of eastern region)more beautiful than the Yorubas.Apart from that even igbo and South south men are also handsome and can easily be identifed by physical appearance.We are not here for tribal sentiments,but let the truth be told.True or false?

igbos r more beautiful than yorubas, light skin is better than black, bullshit bullshit bullshit. tribalist retard.  i have seen super pretty yoruba girls and some men.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Supper, few ok noted. ;p
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by aljharem3: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Supper, few ok noted. ;p

keep doing ur nonsense and let me hear u complain later when others start
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by bekay911(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
war zone
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
C'mon dawg why are u hurting? This is internet you know. Lol
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by aljharem3: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
REALITY101:

C'mon dawg why are u hurting? This is internet you know. Lol

haba, hurting ke nah!

I just wanted to draw ur attention to what u and others are doing so once others and ME we start I hope u would remember ur quote. LOL
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Dede1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^@OP, well of course since igbo's at least most of them have Jewish blood, so those light skin and European features you like are prevalent in them lol, so of course to you igbo women are prettier then Yoruba women with negroid features not mixed features: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774700.0.html

The Igbo and Yoruba babes I considered beautiful are not light skinned. What triggers your infatuation with light skinned Igbo person?
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2011
Take a cool aid bruv. I have no idea of what u talking bout
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by 9janinja1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ybutterfly:

crazy talk , its not only european, its senegalese. kmt. so every fine, light skinned person has oyinbo blood bah! cos africa cannot produce anything nice itself. my mom is very light skinned and i kno she's not mixed but then again her hair is very unnigerian.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by tpia5: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2011
e be like say some folks are shopping for yoruba husbands for their female relatives.

good looking out.

heaven helps those who help themselves.

we have dl guys looking for partners- feel free to pick as many as you need.

everybody will soon start advertising now because yoruba males na gbogbonise aka universal panadol for female headache.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by aloyemeka1: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^@OP, well of course[b] since igbo's at least most of them have Jewish blood[/b], so those light skin and European features you like are prevalent in them lol, so of course to you igbo women are prettier then Yoruba women with negroid features not mixed features: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774700.0.html

Why are you desperately forcing Igbo people to accept they have oyinbo blood?. The only ethnic group in Nigeria that has a bit of non-negro gene is the Fulani.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by htajz: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2011
another igbo igbo yoruba fight, hmm but we already know what the op is saying , even yorubas here in ekiti call all the ight skinned or pretty/handsome guys omo igbo you have to explain to some that there are other hot ethnic groups accross the niger apart from the igbos wink wink
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by SAFO(m): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2011
Why are Nigerians so fascinated with light skin?

I might do a case study on this, it intrigues me.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2011
im half igbo, so yea tongue lol
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nayah(f): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2011
Ybutterfly:

Well, I quite disagree with this statement, what about Jim Iyke or Chika Ike who have strong features? Mona Lisa Chinda does not have thin features either OMOTOLA has thiner features than Ugo Okoye , so your theory is quite irrelevant, I think even though Igbos may have jewish blood doesn't explain anything because BANTU came and mix them too

But this thread is too subjective beauty is everywhere in every place or tribe no one has de supremacy on that, so I advise brothers thinking in onther way
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ybutterfly: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^Many of them(not all) are mixed they have Jewish blood in them, enough said. You are not even Nigerian, so why do you care. My thread has the sources. some of the unique features they show off as only theres is due to mixing.

"A former Presidential aspirant on the platform of defunct Social Democratic Party, Mrs. Jibril (an Hausa woman) in an interview noted as follows:
�The Igbo have the Jewish blood. Some of us here respect that. They are the most intelligent people in this country. They are rich individually� (Tell Magazine, June 15, 2001. "

http://www.unesco.org/most/crossroadsonu.htm

"Many groups of scholars have the view that the Igbos originated from the Jewish stock"

"Speaking on the origin of the Igbos, on behalf of Nri people, during an audience participation programme of Radio Nigeria on July 13, 1966, Ogbuefi Madubueze Enemmou was quoted as having said, “about two years ago, Israel government sent delegates to our place, Nri to confirm the historical relationship between Igbos and Hebrew people. We took Israeli officials round historical places in our town. They expressed surprise at what they observed as obvious similarities between our custom and theirs. Later, they could not help but conclude that Nri and Igbo in general are among the lost tribes of Israel”."
http://www.ndigboswitzerland.org/Docs/ArticlebyMaziNwekeonoriginoftheIgbos.htm
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by mbatuku1: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
If the basis of Igbo women being fine is their likelihood for lighter complexion, I must say, sorry to break your heart, that the few Yoruba women that are also light-skinned are by far more beautiful than their Igbo counterparts.

Igbo women that are fair are mostly short, while Yoruba ones are excellently tall like models.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ak47mann(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
REALITY101:

Shake it until you turn Igbo ;d
grin grin grin

Am not here to advocate anything,am just wondering how igbos sharing the same DNA as Hebrews, but i have read so many articles  about igbo/ Jews stuff and asked igbo historian men in igbo-land about the connection with us and Jews and they told me that Yes their is cultural similarities but they don't know when and how,but they have seen some Jewish people from isreal in places like Nri and some other towns and villages searching for evidence to see if igbos are one of the lost tribe of isreal, and found  things like circumcision eight days after the birth of a male child, separation of men and women during menstruation.

I believed  those cultures didn't fall from haven it came from some were, nobody else practice those kind of culture in the world if you are not blood related to Jews.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
naija babes are beautiful in irregardless of tribe.One good point they have.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by dustydee: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
no they are not. any other stupid question?
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by WAVixen: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
Na the mods una go blame.
Seun, what is the criteria for a topic making headlines, cos it seems your filter or whatever you're doing isnt werking.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Skii(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2011
tom28:

naija babes are beautiful in irregardless of tribe.One good point they have.

no disrespect. no such word. been hearing it these days. its either "irrespective of" or "regardless of"
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
My Indian Rose is complete Yoruba and she is as beautiful as any Igbo or South-South girl or lady. In fact people call her Indian beauty and that's how she got her nickname "Indian Rose".
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by dangerzone: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
the person that post this should be killed by hanging for posting senseless topic angry
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ijawgirl: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
I cant believe this thread made it 2 the front page~
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by erayo2GCA(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
East 90 %
South 85 %
West 25 %
North 15 %

That is the % of beauty in Nigeria
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by frenchman2: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
nonsense
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by MrsChima1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
Po thang.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.