Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (31286 Views)

Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / Beautiful Igbo Women / Yoruba Women (and dating) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Yomidee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
the poster must be in a Mouth Action section when posting this sentimental trash sad sad embarassed embarassed, GROW UP DUDE lipsrsealed.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by engrj(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
U guys should try to understand that the poster is a Yoruba man that is why, some yoruber always refer strangers as an ibo person in Lagos here. that is the problem they have.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by aloyemeka1: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
tpia@:

yes there are.

over 250 to be exact.

and all are at war.

Not true, only the Igbo and Yoruba are at war. Others are in love with each other.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by tpia5: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
indeed.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by neey1051(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
is it that the ibo's have an inferiority complex wrt the Yorubas, abi why bi say vrything u do is compared to the yorubas, if na u better pass keep am to urself na, must u compare yourself with the yorubas, anyway sha i've nt heard any yoruba calling or huzzling to go to any ibo speaking states compared to una LONDON- "LAGOS", IBO MY FOOT ; grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by porka: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
Most Nigerian girls have protruding belly, you'll nearly think they are 4 month pregnant.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ybutterfly: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^your name porka(like porky pig or pork) sounds like you have a protruding belly
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Decryptor(m): 12:41am On Oct 09, 2011
Yes nah! Igbo women are cute, while their yoruba counterparts look like Hippos. Igbos rule Yorubas Drule! :-P
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2011
smh @ shyone and chima grin
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by neey1051(m): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2011
what baffles me most abt u ibo's is after running(abandoning) ur tattered(goat-smelling) hut( isolated settlement), and spending several long tedious hours to seek refuge and GREENER PASTURES in a YORUBA MAN'S LAND (ur little london- lagos), u still open that ur shameless mouth to bite the finger that's doing u favours, anyway sha he no surprise me, SHAMELESS PEOPLE grin grin grin
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Valto(m): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked its a pity. it seems tribalism have eaten deep into u
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ybutterfly: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^@neey1051, yes ooo thEy aRe ruNNing to yOrubAlAnd^^^^^^^^^^^^^ not u$ running t0 igboland and mAny of thEm are mIXed rAce that i$ why tHey cl@im the bEauTy vie\Ew: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774700.0.html
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2011
neey1051:

what baffles me most abt u ibo's is after running(abandoning) your tattered(goat-smelling) hut( isolated settlement), and spending several long tedious hours to seek refuge and GREENER PASTURES in a YORUBA MAN'S LAND (your little london- lagos), u still open that your shameless mouth to bite the finger that's doing u favours, anyway sha he no surprise me, SHAMELESS PEOPLE grin grin grin

WOMP WOMP FAIL! tongue

sit down jor!
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2011
I dont understand the insecurities ppl feel for the Yorubas.

Must an anti-Yoruba thread be made each day, and by the same group.

Then una go come say Yoruba ppl are jealous of una. Makes no sense.  undecided

We're "insignificant" We're "ugly" We're "poor" etc, but the Nigeria in both politics and social life revolves themself around these ppl. And to be honest, upon the most "gorgeous" Igbos and SS'ners I've met, I look better and have way better shape than them grin
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 09, 2011
smh.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Outstrip(f): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2011
My mother is igbo and my dad is Edo. I am so fine grin grin grin . I think calabar women or women from those parts are beautiful. Maybe I don't really see what the poster sees because I am surrounded by igbos and edos. I have a yoruba friend that is really really dark skinned and gorgeous. She kind of looks kanuri to me but she says there is no histoery of that in her family. They all look that way.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by frederal(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2011
grin its true.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ybutterfly: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^^yeAh becAuse mAny of them have JEWish blood,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thAt's why sOme aRe liGht skiNNed @nd prEtty: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-774700.0.html
grin

thanks for this info ak47mann:
"Am not here to advocate anything,am just wondering how igbos sharing the same DNA as Hebrews, but i have read so many articles  about igbo/ Jews stuff and asked igbo historian men in igbo-land about the connection with us and Jews and they told me that Yes their is cultural similarities but they don't know when and how,but they have seen some Jewish people from isreal in places like Nri and some other towns and villages searching for evidence to see if igbos are one of the lost tribe of isreal, and found  things like circumcision eight days after the birth of a male child, separation of men and women during menstruation.

I believed  those cultures didn't fall from haven it came from some were, nobody else practice those kind of culture in the world if you are not blood related to Jews. "
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-776293.32.html
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by manchy7531: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
@engineerd  And why are Yoruba boys finer than their Igbo and SS counterparts Huh This is a known fact too!

And who told you that one, don't even start that line of argue ment cos it will be a misadventure for you, come to Enugu, owerri, portharcout, benin, warri etc  then you will know that yoruba boiz wont stand igbo and ss boiz when it comes to beauty, by the way check out most of the the finest and cutest movies actors and actresses we have,where they are from(SE & SS),even in MBGN, most of the winners are from the SS & SE zones if you like to know,
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ybutterfly: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2011
manchy7531:

@engineerd  And why are Yoruba boys finer than their Igbo and SS counterparts Huh This is a known fact too!

And who told you that one, don't even start that line of argue ment cos it will be a misadventure for you, come to Enugu, owerri, portharcout, benin, warri etc  then you will know that yoruba boiz wont stand igbo and ss boiz when it comes to beauty, by the way check out most of the the finest and cutest movies actors and actresses we have,where they are from(SE & SS),even in MBGN, most of the winners are from the SS & SE zones if you like to know,

^^^^^^^^^^That is because MBGN and NOllYw00d,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the English mOvieS are cOntrOllEd by igbO's & 90% in bOth indu$trie$ @re igbo  grin. H@usA and YOrUba have thEir^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ own nollywood indU$try so why wOuld thEy cAre.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
gosh so many pages of this
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by 9janinja1(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
neey1051:

what baffles me most abt u ibo's is after running(abandoning) your tattered(goat-smelling) hut( isolated settlement), and spending several long tedious hours to seek refuge and GREENER PASTURES in a YORUBA MAN'S LAND (your little london- lagos), u still open that your shameless mouth to bite the finger that's doing u favours, anyway sha he no surprise me, SHAMELESS PEOPLE grin grin grin

this kinda sounds true.

the way the poster generalized is horrible. i wouldnt say igbo girls are pretty because i cant speak for all of them but my igbo friends are stunning, and so are the yoruba ones.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Miracleojo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2011
Mr poster.ur observation is true egocentric and highly sardonical.but have u also done ur sterotype to understand that 80% of those beautiful warthorg are either secondary school drop out or full time prostitute in the southwest leaving ur underdevelope southeast to get costumers here and those alleged ugly yoruba girl 85 % of them are wel educated. Thats the pride of yorubas in nigeria.with the highest percentage of educated fellow and our pace setting
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Miracleojo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2011
Mr poster.ur observation is true egocentric and highly sardonical.but have u also done ur sterotype to understand that 80% of those beautiful warthorg are either secondary school drop out or full time prostitute in the southwest leaving ur underdevelope southeast to get costumers here and those alleged ugly yoruba girl 85 % of them are wel educated. Thats the pride of yorubas in nigeria.with the highest percentage of educated fellow and our pace setting
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Miracleojo(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2011
wireless05:

These kind of threads should be strongly condemned. I wonder when humans started taking control of their appearance. We are all God's creation. whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, Nupe, Kanuri or Chinese, you were created that way by God for a reason.
man u spoke very well and mature.yes God created us all.the poster may just be an illiterate or better stil are jobless warthorg
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by aloyemeka1: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2011
Miracleojo:

Mr poster.your observation is true egocentric and highly sardonical.but have u also done your sterotype to understand that 80% of those beautiful warthorg are either secondary school drop out or full time LovePeddler in the southwest leaving your underdevelope southeast to get costumers here and those alleged ugly yoruba girl 85 % of them are wel educated. Thats the pride of yorubas in nigeria.with the highest percentage of educated fellow and our pace setting

Sadly. the education eluded you.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Ikoteyogrl(f): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2011
This (alleged)YORUBA MAN posting hurtful things about his fellow YORUBA WOMEN  is a complete disgrace to his ethnic group and country. He has no loyalty for his culture or his country. This is coming from a woman that is from the South South region of Akwa Ibom. No Igbo or Efik/Ibibio woman will want a man that cannot respect his own culture because there is a strong likelihood that he may not respect her culture. Nigerian men and women are beautiful Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaws, Edo, Efik/Ibibio, etc,  Stop pitting people against each other and respect and love one another.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by 9janinja1(f): 1:06am On Oct 10, 2011
Ikoteyogrl:

This (alleged)YORUBA MAN posting hurtful things about his fellow YORUBA WOMEN  is a complete disgrace to his ethnic group and country. He has no loyalty for his culture or his country. This is coming from a woman that is from the South South region of Akwa Ibom. No Igbo or Efik/Ibibio woman will want a man that cannot respect his own culture because there is a strong likelihood that he may not respect her culture. Nigerian men and women are beautiful Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaws, Edo, Efik/Ibibio, etc,  Stop pitting people against each other and respect and love one another.

so the person postin it is yoruba, na wa o. that is why 9ja isnt moving forward.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by toygod2: 12:25am On Oct 23, 2012
somehw true @ OP
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:39am On Oct 23, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o,why can't people just leave war alone.

Its been the longest,Sweetcocoa...kedu ka imelu"
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
JBX is pissed of here mehn,I can't believe u guys.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dandas: I realized that for sure, Igbo women are more beautiful than their Yoruba counterparts. Hardly can you see ten beautiful women than at least eight of them will not be Igbo or women from south south (Calabar, Akwaibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Edo). In fact on many occasions here in Lagos, you may come across some beautiful babes,without asking her tribe, you will start speaking Igbo to her because seeing her beauty and physical appearance has told you that for sure, this beautiful babe must be Igbo, or at least a South South babe but cannot be Yoruba.

Even the Yorubas identifies Igbo babe by their beauty.So why are Igbo women/ south south babes (babes of eastern region)more beautiful than the Yorubas. Apart from that even Igbo and South south men are also handsome and can easily be identified by physical appearance.We are not here for tribal sentiments,but let the truth be told. True or false?

Diet plays a role I guess. too much of oil foods makes the skin to get so concentrated with fat and makes one age quickly. Diet diet...btw, there are loads of cute yoruba ladies too, especially those that have done away with some tribal diets...truly, diet plays a role in how one looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.