Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (31284 Views)

Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / Beautiful Igbo Women / Yoruba Women (and dating) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
You wonder why Nigeria is the way it is,
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by deadie(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2011
Yoruba women are cool. Black is beautiful. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by EzeCanada: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Poster. Wanna know why? visit
www.igbofriendsofisrael.com
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by firmi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ this rate,nigeria wil neva wrk.aaarg.thread is rubish
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by seedord247(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
why are you comparing Apple with Grape.

Grape just big for nothing but Apple sweet pass am.

Yoruba women all the way.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by publisher(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
[size=13pt]A lot of people believe that the black race is just ONE race, i disagree. The black race has many sub races and this may or may not be as a result of inter-racial mixing. For the observing eye,you'ld notice that Igbos,black southern Africans,Southern cameroonians,Equitorial Guinean and Congolese tend to have similar physical features i.e lighter skin,firm semi pointed nose,etc. One can easily mistaken many black south African women for Igbo. Yoruba's on the other hand share similar physical features with Ghanaians,Burkinabes,Togolese etc. An average Ghanaian can pass for a Yoruba man,anyday.

The SOUTHERN SUDANEES blacks are something else. Hard core DUDU.

Has anyone also noticed that Yoruba women from ONDO state tend to be the most beautiful from Yoruba land? Though many say its because of their interraction and inter marriages with the riverine ijaws/igbos. But for hinterland Yorubas like Ekiti,Osun,Oyo;e' get as e be! smiley[/size]
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by EzeUche(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
SS and Igbo women are beautiful, but I feel that Yoruba women have better bodies.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by EzeUche(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
publisher:

[size=13pt]A lot of people believe that the black race is just ONE race, i disagree. The black race has many sub races and this may or may not be as a result of inter-racial mixing. For the observing eye,you'ld notice that Igbos,black southern Africans,Southern cameroonians,Equitorial Guinean and Congolese tend to have similar physical features i.e lighter skin,firm semi pointed nose,etc. One can easily mistaken many black south African women for Igbo. Yoruba's on the other hand share similar physical features with Ghanaians,Burkinabes,Togolese etc. An average Ghanaian can pass for a Yoruba man,anyday.

Has anyone also noticed that Yoruba women from ONDO state tend to be the most beautiful from Yoruba land? Though many say its because of their interraction and inter marriages with the riverine ijaws/igbos. But for hinterland Yorubas like Ekiti,Osun,Oyo;e' get as e be! smiley[/size]

Fairer skin does not equate to beauty.

I have seen beautiful Senegalese women who are very dark.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Jenifa1: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
Good observation. no Yoruba lady is naturally fair

stfu.
Kolomentality dey worry you.

you are right Ezeuche.
lots of dark beautiful women out there.

Yoruba women are def. the most beautiful in the world. cool
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
Una no dey ever tire Haba!!

Yesterday it was who has the highest divorce rate between the Igbos and Yoruba.

Today it's who is more beautiful between the Igbos and Yoruba.

Tomorrow only God know what you're be comparing between the two tribes.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
Better moderation is required. Imagine rubbish like these making the front pages.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Jenifa1: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
^ I wonder o.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ijawgirl: 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
publisher:

Has anyone also noticed that Yoruba women from ONDO state tend to be the most beautiful from Yoruba land? Though many say its because of their interraction and inter marriages with the riverine ijaws/igbos. But for hinterland Yorubas like Ekiti,Osun,Oyo;e' get as e be!  smiley[/size]

south African women/most dont look igbo at all
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
Igbo and Hausas take the cake in MY opinion as far as Nigerian women are concerned.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ijawgirl: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
efiks n ibibios and fulanis too are beautiful
yup riverine ijaws
n ishan women of edo
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by stunna2(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ topic
TRIBALISM IS A SIN!

@NL Owners and Operators:

, by the way, i do not have my password to my NL account so that i can log on on my new Laptop or cell phone and after 6 months or requesting for my password and not a single response [/b]from the NL people,  i can not express how disappointed I am!

why nigeria??
ordinary forgotten password and 6months of request/s, and i still have to go power up my old Laptop to use the web-browser on it where the password is stored just to access NL??

[b]is this right my people
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by nolongTing: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
I agree IGBO women are STUNNING grin grin grin grin

[img]http://himagazine.tv/celeb/media/photos/amaka_igwe.jpg[/img]
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Jiah011(f): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2011
[center]There are many beautiful people that are ugly inside, and many unattractive people that are gems. Beauty fades, but what the person is made of is the true thing of importance. There are gorgeous people in every tribe in Nigeria- north, south, east, or west. If not for the suffering, corruption, and tribalism, we would be the most beautiful people in the world.[/center]
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by teejan: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2011
make all these craw-craw igbos go rest,when muscle full all una babes jaw,legs and tigh like say na farm una come from,i no blame una,una don come Lagos open eye finish,Onyioshi, theifu people!
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by dealordea(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
Am laughing my whole ASSSSSSS off after reading the whole bunch of craziness members are creating,  Well, still keeping an eye on the thread!!! Better i checkout my Igbo turkey and my Yoruba Turkey, grin grin grin
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by MrsChima1(f): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
Fulani women.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by dealordea(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
teejan:

make all these craw-craw igbos go rest,when muscle full all una babes jaw,legs and tigh like say na farm una come from,i no blame una,una don come Lagos open eye finish,Onyioshi, theifu people!

Naa true Talk, Igbo Girls always have Muscles and Isu Mallam, Just check out their legs, you go run
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2011
I totallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly   disagree,   I think Igbo women are more Masculine looking, I once saw an igbo woman with facial hairs and hair on her chest, I was like, wdf, Hairy people, even the women are hairy, ewwwww

They also seem to have yam legs, Can someone tell me what's sexy about that? , ewww, With Igbo women you find extremes, With Yoruba women, you find varieties.

Yoruba women and their big booty, Figure 8, Nice shape,  I would rather have that than Okoro woman, When u with a Yoruba woman, you can feel you are with a woman, not a transgendered,

The men and their funny head shape,
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by dealordea(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

I totallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly   disagree,   I think Igbo women are more Masculine looking, I once saw an igbo woman with facial hairs and hair on her chest, I was like, wdf, Hairy people, even the women are hairy, ewwwww

The men and their funny head shape,

Don't even mention it again, Their men always have Flat head, and the funniest part about their woman is that, they poses Gottie like a guy, God have mercy, Isu Mallam and lots of things you could ever Think of any Ina Ladies,
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by nolongTing: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

no way! Igbo women are always light skin and very feminine grin grin grin

Christine Ohuruogu

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by r231(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2011
I remember when I was in Secondary School, this Igbo girl jokingly punched me and it felt like a man's punch, Damn, That girl even played football with us, She so manly- looking,

That kind of look typifies Igbo women, they can be aggressive and brute , Their looks are too striking and they got T-shaped body instead of the attractive figure 8,

To me, that's not beauty, As for being fair-skinned, so what? Black skin to me age more gracefully so being fair isn't necessarily being more beautiful, It's a matter of individual taste,

1 Like

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by nnwniger: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2011
IGBO,YORUBA,IGBO,YORUBA,IGBO,YORUBA,IGBO,YORUBA,IGBO,YORUBA some people just can't contribute much except to enjoy fights here. Enough's enough, cut it
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Princek12(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2011
ijaw_girl:

efiks n ibibios and fulanis too are beautiful
yup riverine ijaws
n ishan women of edo

your father

your mother

waka
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Gbenge77(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2011
no.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ijawgirl: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

your father

your mother

waka

lol what a shallow guy tongue
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by naijaking1: 1:18am On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

I remember when I was in Secondary School, this Igbo girl jokingly punched me and it felt like a man's punch, Damn, That girl even played football with us, She so manly- looking,

That kind of look typifies Igbo women, they can be aggressive and brute , Their looks are too striking and they got T-shaped body instead of the attractive figure 8,

To me, that's not beauty, As for being fair-skinned, so what? Black skin to me age more gracefully so being fair isn't necessarily being more beautiful, It's a matter of individual taste,

Don't tell us why you seem always attracted to women with mascuilne physique, like transgender people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.