Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (31283 Views)

Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) / Beautiful Igbo Women / Yoruba Women (and dating) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by aloyemeka1: 1:26am On Oct 08, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Una no dey ever tire Haba!!

Yesterday it was who has the highest divorce rate between the Igbos and Yoruba.

Today it's who is more beautiful between the Igbos and Yoruba.

Tomorrow only God know what you're be comparing between the two tribes.

Who has the biggest shyt between Igbo and Yoruba or who is better in bed between Igbo and Yoruba women.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ChineduNlem(m): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2011
For Guys who wonder why this ethnic post made front page, well this is what usually makes front page here. Igbos and yoruba bashing each other. Nothing constructive ever. I think the editors of this site are neither & they enjoy these fights or they no sabi their jobs. Can this make newspaper headlines? No way! Yoruba/igbo fights. in the 21st century? When the world is moving ahead on relevant issues?
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Yeske2(m): 2:10am On Oct 08, 2011
I wonder how this topic would affect Nigeria, useless thread.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by YoAdek333(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2011
Hmm,  I think some people get a kick from stirring up latent hostility between tribes or ethnic groups.  Thankfully the majority of Igbo and Yoruba people are sensible and don't subscribe to these type of ethnic bating.  Most people have relatives and in-laws from each tribe and are intelligent to judge people based on their character rather than ethnic background.

I see this type of post as a test rather than provocation.  It seems most comments on this post have taken the high ground rather than fall prey to an attempt to stir up negative comments.  For all we know the poster might not even be an Igbo or South South person just someone bating both groups to start hurling insults at each other.  

My people please be cautious not to allow this type of post to affect our daily dealings with our brothers and sisters from other tribes.  We should continue to judge people based on their character and how they treat others.  Not based on silly tribalistic generalizations.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by nigerhead(m): 3:08am On Oct 08, 2011
I only hv to assume tht some people just come here to start stupid threads for the fun of it, any how, the dude tht strted this thread must be a brainless nitwit. no offeeince.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by owobokiri(m): 3:49am On Oct 08, 2011
I am starting to think that some of these threads pitching Igbos against Yorubas are made by fake characters who are not from either of the two groups but SERIOUSLY enjoy watching them giving each other "internet upper-cuts".
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Enosa1(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2011
But why the numerous reply? Good five page and counting(in my browser). Is it that there is am element of truth in the post? Or that the yoruba owns and rule nairaland?(just thinking)
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by sheyguy: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2011
If i may ask why do ibo pple always start a fight and end up losing, i think they need learn 2 analyse a situation properly b4 trying 2 challenging any pple 4 battle.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by LadyWinona: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2011
I only knew about this pseudo feud between IGBOS and YORUBAS when i first logged in to Nairaland 2 years ago. That is y i'm totally for Sèun and the moderators to ban all those who post inciting threads as well as erase such threads if created
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by OneNaira6: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2011
Why is this on the front page?  I'm starting to suspect seun is an ethnic bigot himself.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by OneNaira6: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2011
owobokiri:

I am starting to think that some of these threads pitching Igbos against Yorubas are made by fake characters who are not from either of the two groups but SERIOUSLY enjoy watching them giving each other "internet upper-cuts".

Me too, I seriously doubt the OP is Igbo. Funny enough this is what some Naira landers were arguing about and just like magic some anonymous Nairalander opens a thread about the same thing Igbo and Yoruba were arguing about in another thread.  It's is similar to how anytime someone opens up a thread about some Niger-delta Igbo denying their Igbo identity, out of nowhere someone claiming to be from that community comes in to argue with the Igbos about it and then disappear and never to be heard again after that fight is over. I never knew Nigerians were gullible until I joined Nairaland.

E.nosa:

But why the numerous reply? Good five page and counting(in my browser). Is it that there is am element of truth in the post? Or that the yoruba owns and rule nairaland?(just thinking)

There are more Yoruba on Nairaland than any-other ethnic group; reason being other ethnic groups is slowly migrating out.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Mcleo007(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2011
Why do some people still think we're in pre-historic times of tribal warfare and ethnic unrest. I wonder how a topic as silly like dis had d base to make front page. And when the Europeans and Americans alike discriminate against us, we rant and complain. Chei! Smh#
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2011
false angry
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Sike(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2011
Yeske!:

I wonder how this topic would affect Nigeria, useless thread.
One_Naira:

Why is this is the front page?  I'm starting to suspect seun is an ethnic bigot himself. 

Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Pain(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2011
Hopeless Thread
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Skii(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2011
I finally get it (bulb switching on in my head) shocked
if we dont fight or argue, nairaland would be boring and uninteresting sad
for now that seems to be what is reigning cheesy
so lets continue yapping ourselves wink
Q.E.D.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Abuloma80(f): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
@erayo2GCA (m)

East 90 %
South 85 %
West 25 %
North 15 %

That is the % of beauty in Nigeria

I think you mean

East 100-90 %
South 100- 85 %
West 100-25 %
North 100- 15 %

Which is

East 10 %
South 15 %
West 75 %
North 85 %

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Schrodinga(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's seemingly difficult to a live a day without  NL needless to mention dissociating myself from it because there is always something to laugh about on this forum.  The tribal war is always between the  Igbos and Yorubas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no other tribes get the bashing these two tribes get on this forum. To be candid, i think we should promote mutual cohesiveness through those things that tend to separate us. Often times, trivialities are what destroy the fabrics of our national identity,we claim superiority over things that should be celebrated collectively as a Nigerian. We poison the younger generations with the hurt and hatred of the past, what should be national glory has been muddled up. Until we come to realization that we as a nation ought to put national interest first in the pursuit of true federalism we would be deluding ourselves by a self conviction that each region/ ethic group can stand as a sovereign nation.

It is even more disheartening when those that are intellectuals , those are are supposed to be at the fore-front of reforms, correcting the ills of ethnic bigotry,they are the ones championing and fanning the embers of tribalism on this forum. The uniqueness of Nigeria as a nation is enough to engineer us to Eldorado. We should channel our energies to a more positive cause, stand up against injustice, corruption and irresponsibility of our leaders rather we at the comfort of our bedroom believe it is pointless standing for what is right. The nation is sick yet we are unperturbed, we are basking in ethnic sentiments, I believe one day in our life time ,,,,,,,,,,,posterity will ask us what we did to change her destiny, maybe then you would be telling your children ,,,,,,,,,Igbo women are fairest of all the daughters of eve or you give them the parable of one dirty yoruba woman down the street ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Am out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  Do the right thing,,,,,,,,,try and see the movie if you have not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ShyOne(f): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
Yoruba women are gorgeous and so are the men

Intelligent, committed, grounded

Jealousy and Very Low Self-Esteem is at the foundation and root of the reason PEOPLE POST LIES.

They ALSO WANT TO BE YOU!  They want what you have.  

Just pity them and move forward.

I SLAP A HIGH FIVE FOR THE YORUBA!!!!!!   grin grin grin grin
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by abiodunni: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
All your arguement is just like a stench about SSand igbo women and Yoruba, most of the people contributed wrongly on this matter are all idiot and a stupid fellow, are u God, that created all men like is own image . becareful what is coming out of your mouth so that you don't experience the wrath of God.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Lax75(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
Shy-One:

Yoruba women are gorgeous and so are the men

Intelligent, committed, grounded

Jealousy and Very Low Self-Esteem is at the foundation and root of the reason PEOPLE POST LIES.

They ALSO WANT TO BE YOU!  They want what you have.  

Just pity them and move forward.

I SLAP A HIGH FIVE FOR THE YORUBA!!!!!!   grin grin grin grin

Hey Sister, thank you and we appreciate you. Keep representing the many intelligent, educated and classy African American women, and distinguishing them from the ghetto ones who are the minority.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by pendo89(f): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
Are there other tribes in nigeria besides youruba and igbo? thats all I keep reading here.
Who are the boko harams? are they yorubas, igbos or both?
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Diligence: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
Methinks it's needless emphasising the very obvious - yorubas are no match to NDI-IGBO as regards character/beauty/honour/virtue/industry, name it - both male and female!
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by Lax75(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
pendo89:

Are there other tribes in nigeria besides youruba and igbo? thats all I keep reading here.

Pendo Babes grin

Boko Haram are Hausa. Ladies n G's, here's another African American woman that represents the gorgeous, intelligent and educated ones, not the ghetto minority.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by MrsChima1(f): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2011
LMAO@ode preaching about moving on and still MAD.  grin grin grin grin grin   Easy like butter.  wink

pendo89:

Apparently other groups doesn't exist.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by otumfour(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
NIGERIANS! they hate Ghanaians & South African's, they hate yoruba's,hausa's,igbo's with the exception of their leaders, the real enemies sad. wtf do y'all want
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by onila(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
we like ghanaians
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by pendo89(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
Lax75:

Pendo Babes grin

Boko Haram are Hausa.

Hausa sounds muslim so they marry within their own and their women? I guess they look like somalis. Must be 'beautiful'

Am African. Bred in the sahara and speak mara.

Mrs, Chima:

Apparently other groups doesn't exist.  

They must be a very small minority then.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ronkebp(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
The igbos are just jealous of the yorubas' that is why you will always see them comparing and contrasting, so if they are more beautiful? do you get a trophy for that??

This generation should be more sensible and face what is on ground than indulging in useless tribal sentiments.

@Poster, what do you want to gain by asking a dumb question
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by ochukoccna: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
Chinedu Nlem:

For Guys who wonder why this ethnic post made front page, well this is what usually makes front page here. I think the editors of this site enjoy these fights or they no sabi their jobs. Can this make newspaper headlines? No way! Yoruba/igbo fights. in the 21st century? When the world is moving ahead on relevant issues?     
my exact thots.
U wonder how this senseless thread hit 5pages&still counting.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by wireless05: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
These kind of threads should be strongly condemned. I wonder when humans started taking control of their appearance. We are all God's creation. whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, Nupe, Kanuri or Chinese, you were created that way by God for a reason.
Re: Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? by tpia5: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
Are there other tribes in nigeria besides youruba and igbo?

yes there are.

over 250 to be exact.

and all are at war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.