Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** (16485 Views)

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
OK, Happy Sunday . . . .
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Another day in Class, teachers . . . We are here
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
Happy new Day
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 3:58am On Nov 16, 2011
Happy Wednesday to our people
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by spyder880(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2011
Happy Wednesday my people, Baba, which topic should we treat today? Lets treat one issue from that list from Nexthome.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
spyder880:

Happy Wednesday my people, Baba, which topic should we treat today? Lets treat one issue from that list from Nexthome.

Chief, Pic one and let us analyze it
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Select(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
You can get across for the processing of your Building Pan Approvals and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent, Ratification Cases etc), and Purchase of Property within Lagos, Ogun and Abuja.
I work as a Town Planning Officer/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
You can reach me via email- select500@yahoo.com and BB Messenger- 3079A6DB.
Cheers!
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^ Thanks . . .
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 2:28am On Nov 18, 2011
Thank God it is Friday
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
Thanks to God, Friday is here again
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
Where are all our lecturers?
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by lanredo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
Interesting, get hard land pls first timer should run from swamp land. Get plans, Get cost, Get understanding and apply wisdom, relate all matters in accordance with you present income, while you lay aside your expected future income.
Above all wisdom is the principal thing 'don't start what you can't finishe' Your second house will correct the short coming of your first house.
Chief Awolowo first house is in Palmgrove not in Ilupeju Estate
Abiola first house is in Pedro, not in Ikeja GRA what do we learn from that, cut your coat according to your income.

1 Like

Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^ Words of wisdom . . .
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Still wanna learn . . . .
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by muskham(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
hi evey1 pls i need to know if anyone have used wallpaper in naija houses. does it last pls i need urgent reply .thanks
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by NextHome(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
New Home Construction: The First Steps

1. List out all you need in the house (Must-Have Features)

1. List out all you hope to have in the house, if funds availability can permit (Nice-To-Have-Features)

1. Get the best Architect with qualifications, experience and lot of common sense to design your house and to guide you from concept to completion of house construction

Then, you will be properly and professionally guided to achieve the best with the least cost. Don't put the cart before the horse.

muskham:

hi evey1 pls i need to know if anyone have used wallpaper in naija houses. does it last pls i need urgent reply .thanks

I've used it on so many occasions and it lasts.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^ Keep them coming . . Chief
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
Teach us more, people
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2011
Wetin dey happen to all dem teachers?
ASUU Strikes?
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2011
We still learning, please teach us more
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2011
Still wanna learn oh
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2011
What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by spyder880(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!!!
- Mahatma Ghandi
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2011
You don’t get to choose how you are going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you are going to live. Now.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2011
If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2011
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
My mother taught me very early to believe I could achieve any accomplishment I wanted to. The first was to walk without braces.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2011
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find that you have crossed the mountain.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
Wanna learn more oh
Re: Process Of Building A Home **From Buying A Land To Housewarming And Moving In** by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2011
Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out if they've got a second.
Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / Sublet/squatting Tenants Is Refusing To Move. / Uncovered!! Read This Article/Watch Video, Sure Way To Avoid Fake Roofing sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.