Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104577 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Josephkabila12: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
meum:
Thatโ€™s how a peaceful protest will turn violent with this confrontation.

This group that APC has refused to caution will one day become an uncontrollable group. They should continue.

PS: Someone once argued on the forum that Asari formed the group to secure our oil pipelines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
So I ask, this his trip to confront NLC in Abuja is the so called pipeline, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
which group are you talking about?? Asari Dokubo no be today man. Him dey since the days of John Togo of Bayelsa, Ateke Tom( the Amayanabo of Okochiri now)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ponishah: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Generalmystic post=124837965]When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better [/quote
asari is just a clout seeker who is so jealous of TomPolo.
ASARI, YOU CAN NEVER GET TO THE LEVEL OF TOMPOLO, YOU ARE JUST A SMALLTIME

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by hohafrank(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
I wish the military will take over so they will flog sense into this fool.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by lesbiconverter: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Peter Obi is trying to enter Aso Rock from the backdoor through NLC protest. E no go werk!
Why is the NLC protesting? Use your brain before typing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Lagyaovye33: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
This man ๐Ÿค”
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Southwestidiot: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
meum:

This group that APC has refused to caution will one day become an uncontrollable group. They should continue.

PS: Someone once argued on the forum that Asari formed the group to secure our oil pipelines ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
So I ask, this his trip to confront NLC in Abuja is the so called pipeline, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
many people with brain damage full this nairaland. They can validate any nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Miravik900(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
Who are my people?

You this calabar boy no worry your mind go day

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by LAFOCUZY: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
And to Ijaw nation, Kalabari in particular, which o owe my maternity to, this mad dog shouldn't be allowed to gaud our youths to their early grave. Asari Dokubo is bringing bad name to greater Ijaw nation which he claims to be part of. It's high time we tell him where he came from. Ijaws are not known to be stupid and braggadocios

That is the fact. Jonathan is a typical ijaw man not this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Kingpowerful: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Really we are just practicing democrazy here in Nigeria and Tinubu is just resurrecting it all

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by SAMBARRY: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
grin
Miravik900:

Are you okay upstairs?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu remove subsidy so that he can settle his henchmen, Asari, Oluomo and co
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Lexiskillz09: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
meum:

Peaceful protest wey them dey destroy national assembly gate. Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Way4orward: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family

Ewe

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by maxkoko(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

Ur a suspect
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ImperialYoruba: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Turn by turn o
Na Jagaban turn o
Obi wait for ya turn.

grin grin
I love Asari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Felaincarnated: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Retarded jonkie spotted
fuckJones:

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Qoko: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
Youโ€™re nothing but a daft person, the guy only stated that Asari displayed has really shown that he is real terrorist and a trained agbero by BAT, who is dragging his evil gotten money with you and him?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin

hunger and illiteracy is a terrible weapon. See how these hungry and jobless clown and embarrassing themselves and the paymaster.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Felaincarnated: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Las Las na cardiac arrest go settle dis matter

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by walozanga(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
I pity ijaw people

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Senioreddy: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
It appears this guy is seriously struggling to overthrow MC Oluomo at the national level. If you know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by int0x80(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
How can someone explain this madness? Is Nigeria progressing or retrogressing?? I don't even understand anything anymore!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by maticar: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.
Regarding your last statement, your brain must be under your feet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ImperialYoruba: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Omo Ibo, this na PortHarcourt boys parade o
Una never see Warri boys. Una never see Oshodi boys.

Make una be careful. No let Obi mandate cause you to loose your own mandate. Guard yourself well.

Anumkpam.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
Just like the igbos made themselves national traitors
for you to open your dirty mouth to call igbos "national traitors" it shall never be well with you and your seeds. Even to the fifth generation.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:

So? How does that negate what beremx said that he is a potential terrorist and a threat to the security of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Atlantis585: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
The Hippopotamus Will one day become Thiefnubbuโ€™s Bokoharam.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by yemosticadam(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
it is clear that Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria. what a pity! some persons are even bold to come out in public and defend tinubu. i see some youths with no future in the video........o ma se o

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by John4B: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
If u are close to that Michelin tyre tell him to deem his lantern oh. I believe we hv more stronger and influential men in this country but they are not showing themselves the way this man has been doing. Show me that strongest man and I will show u where he was buried. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by complexstuffs(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttalk:
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed

IPOB fear Asari Dokubo like mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by toprealman: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-gagM5VGeo

Why not go to Aba and disrupt their demonstration
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by meum: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
ivolt:

I have checked the video from beginning to the end.
Please, where is the confrontation?
The topic has been changed from confront to counter. My comment was based on what was posted initially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton โ€˜Baba Ijebuโ€™ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.