Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest (104582 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With Followers To Support Tinubu (video) / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Orlu13: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously this is not what Mr president stands for. Asari should be called to order. It may even be Obi sponsoring him underground who knows.

U are the most foolish person on this platform seriously

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by toprealman: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
jaxxy:

hunger and illiteracy is a terrible weapon. See how these hungry and jobless clown and embarrassing themselves and the paymaster.
And someone said he is working hard to address insecurity 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ukaface(f): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
Just like the igbos made themselves national traitors
how
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by hammerT: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
NA FREE?

NA WHO NO KNOW!
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ChristianMuslim: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
This one is taking the place of mc oluomo.. Asari u have reduced yourself to a nonentity.. its high time Nigeria at large call this swine to order

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by henrysam(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family
Now we all.know he is your mentor.
I bet you asari will.fizzle out in the next 1 year. You can bet your life with me.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Harrynight(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
In a sane clime this Buffalo should be in jail

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ukaface(f): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Peter Obi is trying to enter Aso Rock from the backdoor through NLC protest. E no go werk!
So you are happy with the current situation of Nigeria? So you don’t think somehow the protest is in favour of the suffering masses?
If you think the protest is a gimmick then I really want to know how you feel about the increased standard of living in Nigeria. If you are okay with it I won’t engage you any further, if you are not then tell me some other way Nigerians can make their pain known to the government

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by meum: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Josephkabila12:
which group are you talking about?? Asari Dokubo no be today man. Him dey since the days of John Togo of Bayelsa, Ateke Tom( the Amayanabo of Okochiri now)
Before him so were others. It’s his recently formed ground to protect & defend the powers that be. No tell me say you never read about dat one?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by jaxxy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
toprealman:

And someone said he is working hard to address insecurity 😂😂😂

they keep on making mistakes because they don't want to do the right thing.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by mycar: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ttalk:
At the mention of Asari Dokubo all IPOB must flee.

They are all hidden under the bed
why are some people foolish?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
70yrs old man o

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ukaface(f): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don’t understand how NLC protest is related to PO

My prayer is for Nigeria to get worse than it is
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Obainomilano: 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
fuckJones:
stop masturbating, asari Is bigger than you and your family
...his family are not terrorist so speak for yourself and your family..after all they say bird of the same feather flock together

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by SteveDesmond: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
...beast of no nation.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Web2020: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is making Asari undermine the security agencies in Nigeria. What is the military waiting for in Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by Iluvmycontr3: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
When KANU called Nigeria a zoo, I was among those that attacked him, now I know better

Even me, and it is crystal clear now🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by abba190: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
ukaface:
I don’t understand how NLC protest is related to PO

My prayer is for Nigeria to get worse than it is
wicked gal.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by frankyychiji(f): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nobodyfit2:

talking trash as usual
LoL 😝

Ttalk stands for trash talk nah.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by emmi14: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
[quote author=Generalmystic post=124838040]And to Ijaw nation, Kalabari in particular, which o owe my maternity to, this mad dog shouldn't be allowed to gaud our youths to their early grave. Asari Dokubo is bringing bad name to greater Ijaw nation which he claims to be part of. It's high time we tell him where he came from. Ijaws are not known to be stupid and braggadocios [/quote

Are you sure? When your resources have been northern project yet they are your best friends. Ijaw nation supposed to be ahead of time if you mean well for your generation.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by ukaface(f): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
abba190:
wicked gal.
Yes
Relating to my prayer, I own the wickedness with my full chest
I don’t mind fasting and making that prayer point steadily for 7 days
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by lightwind(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na this ones get Abuja now oo
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by jojothaiv(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Funny enough, we will all be affected whether things go south or it stay the same. Those who think they are safe will not be exempted while the ones feeling the heat will spare no one and for those who rather sit on the fence and watch everything burn will also be found wanting.

Every human action is a chain reaction.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by emmi14: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Generalmystic:
And to Ijaw nation, Kalabari in particular, which o owe my maternity to, this mad dog shouldn't be allowed to gaud our youths to their early grave. Asari Dokubo is bringing bad name to greater Ijaw nation which he claims to be part of. It's high time we tell him where he came from. Ijaws are not known to be stupid and braggadocios
Are you sure? When your resources have been northern project yet they are your best friends. Ijaw nation supposed to be ahead of time if you mean well for your generation.
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by mightyhaze: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
toprealman:

Why not go to Aba and disrupt their demonstration
Oga if roasted pig dey hungry u just talk so naa grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by bigcasava1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wainey:
pls don't call ijaw boys,
That is just Dokubo and his minions.
did you not him gathering the boys in creek? Abi na Hausa dey still for creek?
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by jookco1: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
zoo
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by bonnyhope: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Govt of hooligans
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by diggindeep: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
ganisucks:
This tout, and his employer Jonathan don't understand national politics. NLC is doing protest, he is shouting Obi, wait for your turn. He thinks Obi is the reason for their impending sack. He should go to Bern, Oxford, New England, Brussels to see the people who have sacked Bulabu.

The illiterate couldn't tell the difference between LABOUR PARTY (LP) AND NIGERIAN LABOUR CONGRESS (NLC)
Re: Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest by abba190: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
ukaface:
Yes
Relating to my prayer, I own the wickedness with my full chest
I don’t mind fasting and making that prayer point steadily for 7 days
we go sufferam together grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital / Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.