Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (9467 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by BloodShed1: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Kc3000: 1:13am On Oct 19, 2011
^^^^^^that's what I'm talking about, u go around believing u can slap people as u wish and things like these could easily happen. IT IS A BIG LIE OOO that men would not hit u back, anybody that tells u that is trying to get u killed!!!!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by LagBlogger(m): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2011
[table]Sexkillz We Guys are Loads of Inexplicable Character and happen to Do Unxpected at times.

Most Guys wont beat a Lady who happen to assault them {Of Which am among them}, they'll rather handle such cases professionally and such measures are the Prime reasons i tend to see here on this thread!
[/table]

@El guarpo

Handle professionally?

@Topic,

I will proceed to say just walk away
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 19, 2011
Blood_Shed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRtAgjCC94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpL9jJkROps&feature=youtu.be

LMAO

I can't feel sorry for the sluts in these videos. I do feel sorry for the sentence on the guy in the 2nd one.
That is certainly a sexist judge. Those 2 had it coming.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by BloodShed1: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2011
2buff:

I can't feel sorry for the sluts in these videos. I do feel sorry for the sentence on the guy in the 2nd one.
That is certainly a sexist judge. Those 2 had it coming.

That's the society we live in. Society is all to PC to "female vulnaribility".

This is why I avoid women, unless I wanna handle my business. But even when I'm fv<king, I'm still thinking outside of the box (think about it).
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by bonna4u(m): 2:12am On Oct 19, 2011
I can't give a straight answer to this question. My reaction to a slap from a lady would be determined by 2 things.
1. The cause of the slap(including my relationship to the lady in question)
2. The mood I was in before the crime slap was perpetrated.

That said, I would like walk away quietly in an ideal circumstance if I am slapped. Therefore any slapper should pray it is an ideal circumstance before slapping me because I myself do not know what may befall such individual in an otherwise scenario.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Repubocrat(m): 3:36am On Oct 19, 2011
@everyone: You see, a lot of these comments from the men prove that their egos can easily be bruised in such situations. A lot of you men are talking about severe beatings over a slap. I'm not saying that a slap is a small thing but you all are taking it to the next level in your reactions.

What's wrong with taking it to the next level? Oh yea, I forgot! It's only wrong when men take it to the next level huh?

Your "an eye for an eye" philosophy is fallacious. It stopped being an eye for an eye the moment he/she decided to escalate a verbal confrontation into a physically violent encounter.

Why in the world should I have to retaliate with only an equally painful slap when she wasn't fair enough to stick to verbal insults.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 4:34am On Oct 19, 2011
Wislet:

slapping a man is not right, though some men lack self respect. E.g insulting another's whole family, or calling a girl names (especially when she doesn't deserve such). Wat do u call a guy who continually pesters and harrasses a lady with his advances? If the lady is provoked more than she could chew, hmmmmmm. Where are the men and women of yester years? I'm always inspired whenever i hear our grandmothers and great grandmothers talk about discipline. How beautifully they raised their children. This present generation- God help us. Women that slap men, men that are no different from bulls in behaviour. I will always love old school. Men and women of honour, men who respect women- who don't see them as sex objects, mature, men who command respect even from their mates,. I pray to meet and marry such. The present breed of women need to go back to the drawing board. Too much 'civilization' is causing more harm than good. Rebellious kids and adults all over the place.
Oh! Wislet, you'r wislet, indeed!

You just spoke it THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!

Best reply so far!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 4:41am On Oct 19, 2011
@El Guapo, so, just to ascertain her stance as a human being would make a girl/woman slap a man?? undecided

Ah, ok O!!!. . . [s]Hope she doesnt ascertain such stance with the wrong man that could send her to coma![/s]
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2011
^^ Xactly bro, Temperament and so many other Self traits could be a key determinant to what the consequences of such acts could be.

LagBlogger:

[table]Sexkillz We Guys are Loads of Inexplicable Character and happen to Do Unxpected at times.

Most Guys wont beat a Lady who happen to assault them {Of Which am among them}, they'll rather handle such cases professionally and such measures are the Prime reasons i tend to see here on this thread!
[/table]

@El guarpo

Handle professionally?

@Topic,

I will proceed to say just walk away

Yeah bro, handling it professionally simply entails the fashion the Guy reacts to the assault without counter assaulting, u can hardly find such guys around but ya Opinion on Walking away could still be one of a Professional decision wink
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2011
El Guapo:

Yeah bro, handling it professionally simply entails the fashion the Guy reacts to the assault without counter assaulting, u can hardly find such guys around but ya Opinion on [color=Black]Walking away could still be one of a Professional decision wink[/color]
That could be the best decision IF ONLY, 1) She was ma gf. 2) It happened where people are not around.

But apart from these two instances, if it happened otherwise . . . Well, until then!

[s]ONLY God can tell what her face would look like, afterwards![/s]
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by boyprodigy(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2011
God punish devil! I no dey look 4 trouble o, but any mentally unbalanced girl wey go try am, oluwa o! Ma lu kpa(i go beat am die).
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2011
^^ grin   grin  grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by UkEmmaxin(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2011
Men! the gentle movement of Lion is not the sign of timidity

keeping peace is not that you dull. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2011
Me slap a man? I won't like it if he slaps me so y will I slap him? I have not tried it once and I don't intend to, pls I love myself way too much to do such. even if he is not going 2 retaliate I still don't think it is wise no matter wot d guy did there are oda methods 2 apply wen a guy piss u off.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by chinnyonwu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Slap me?? Depends ooo , but if its bullshit ill multiplu hers by 2.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol awww how cute. I can see it too you quite some time to think of that. Did anyone help you with that wink
Anyway, when you grow an actual pënis [and brain] then perhaps I'll do whatever it is that your suggested. In the meantime, keep the nonsense comin'. And stop acting like I'm chasing you around here. You want space--then don't reply! Plain and simple. Just because you have the option to reply doesn't mean you should. If you don't want a response from me then keep it zip.

Unlike you knuckle head, i got other things to do.
Besides you were whining and crying like a spoilt brat, so i had to slow down.
If you think you're not the one chasing me around, then you need to have head examined the second time*
Btw, i got things to do. If you still want another round of a$$-whopping, get in line.
So long for now.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
cantell and inky, y'all kiss and make up right now! angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
^ Hopefully, not in public. They should get a room.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima's husband stopped beatin her last yr becoz her mustache started growin (true story)  undecided

grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 20, 2011
skydeep:

I cant even slap a guy. That is a rude attitude. undecided. Giving him a punch is preferable. grin

DWRL!!  grin

but people lets not forget some women CAN whoop azz now!

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_FjuoLzR8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

and not all of them who can whoop a guy does what she does (MMA) but, that's an example. grin

Blood_Shed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRtAgjCC94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpL9jJkROps&feature=youtu.be

LMAO

WHY ARE YOU SWAGGER JACKING?  grin grin just kidding. i posted the second video on here already lol.
and anyway they didn't show the whole thing. the girl kept calling him 'puzzy' and jumped over the counter
with a metal rod. the irony is he took it from her and beat her with it. I don't feel sorry for her. She thought
because she is a butch l3sbian that she had the body of a man just because her heart is like one. She got
willy wopped!  grin grin btw the guy is a convicted killer  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ain't that a btch? he's taking orders and flipping
burgers, salting fries and is a damn felon  grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 20, 2011
I dont understand why women would go out of their way to slap a guy with twice their strength.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 20, 2011
LOL!!! why hit a woman when you can spray her with water hos? grin grin

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmm9uB1VHY0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

boyprodigy:

God punish devil! I no dey look 4 trouble o, but any mentally unbalanced girl wey go try am, oluwa o! Ma lu kpa(i go beat am die).

mschew!

[size=4pt]i'll btch slap yo azz.[/size]  grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ektbear: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2011
^-- Lmao! That video is hilarious grin

Plus it didn't hurt that the chick at the end looked like she had some booty
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2011
^^ grin grin

[flash=500,280]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTuM2Yea-8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

kenyan pr0stitute upset her client refused to pay grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2011
^^^ rotflmao!!!  grin

Chic is not even ashamed of her "occupation". shocked
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by vb0mb(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2011
Just hiss and pass by
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2011
Mz Sweetie cant believe thats U in the Last Video! grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ortopazz(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2011
If only those chiks knw the bible portion, that states, "DO ONTO OTHERZ, WAT U WISH THEM TO DO UNTO U',,' dn I gues the wil retink thia f.ups,so ceterus paribus, u slap a guy and he advently retaliates, man, gurl wateva, u've avfta, aksept ur fate!. FinitO, itz sed the dnt beckon on wahala, wn u dnt av d wil power to stop it.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 21, 2011
El Guapo:

Mz Sweetie cant believe thats U in the Last Video! grin  grin

nah mehn. If MzD was a LovePeddler her clients would pay her X2 of agreed-on price even if they broke cuz she badt gyal like that  cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2011
Hehe. . .Like threatening 'Your money or ya life?!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2011
cantell:

Unlike you knuckle head, i got other things to do.
Besides you were whining and crying like a spoilt brat, so i had to slow down.
If you think you're not the one chasing me around, then you need to have head examined the second time*
Btw, i got things to do. If you still want another round of a$$-whopping, get in line.
So long for now.

Look, keep the replies comin'. Like I said before and I will say it again, no one is forcing you to reply. I guess you supposedly had so much to do that you somehow found the time to make your yeye comments. you can either keep replying or keep it movin'!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Is There A Thing Like Leg Shaking Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.