Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (9468 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

I remember this yoruba babe who make her boyfriend chop better slap because he forget to prepare the afternoon lunch before visiting his friends and the guy no dare retaliate because na the babe dey foot the bill grin grin grin grin

Why Can't i stop Laffing at the Above Post!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ortopazz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
Buh den if women fight 4 equality as their western counterparts, jus remember say na naija u d first. Nw 2 d bone of contention, if u say ur equal, then no amount of madnes watsoeva shud tempt u 2 do dat, becor dir whole 'dnt hit d weaker sex' even wen de r at fault, is total b.s, if u cant stand d heat, get out of d kitchen, i mite nt hit bk, buh wen it is outta hand, God knws,, Thundr no fal
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
Blood_Shed:

If anyone lays a hand on me then they don't have a right to complain if they're on life-support afterwards, plugged up like a PS3.
Laugh wan kill me die!
Inked_Nerd:

I slap back!!! I have been in such situations, and my reaction is the same. You do me, I do you. Plain and simple!

Whats exactly your point? You say one thing and you do another.
You're confused.
Mrs, Chima:

Maybe he realized she only had lints and a peppermint in her wallet.   undecided
Sorry for ya self!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by logica(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
duduspace:

Some slaps could lead to some serious bedmatics
You mean, like in the movie "The Killer Inside Me"? undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
At 1st, I cant even imagine myself being slapped by a girl/woman. I mean, what could be her motive of doing such? Exchangin blows wit me afterwards? undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Trying to ascertain her Stance as a Human i guess undecided undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
Wetin wan happen go happen the day this happens. grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
Why should any human being slap another human?

Maybe the ladies should answer what they would do if another lady but much frail and smaller in size slaps them
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
2buff:

Wetin wan happen go happen the day this happens. grin

Funny enough grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by norrisman: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ask Rayon McIntosh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvSrg6ytjVo&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Drayon%2Bmcintosh%26aq%3Df
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Meristem: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
I would take a walk and maybe grab a beer, but the consequences would be so dire, she'd prefer I hit her back
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by tlops(m): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
Slimyem
never slapped a guy before but i plan on experimenting it pretty soon-just for the experience.:p

hope say your experiment get control. otherwise na Igbobi you will appear next. lol

experiment fire,
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
cantell:

Whats exactly your point? You say one thing and you do another.
You're confused.

I can see that you have half a brain. How is it that I am confused? He asked a question to which I gave an answer as to what I would do. Stop asking like you cannot comprehend simple information because I'm quite sure your brain functions better than what you are displaying.

Mrs, Chima:

Men have died underestimating women.

Yes indeed lol

obo_man:

grin grin grin grin grin, It happens a lot in Nollywood movies,  The man is Being Intimate with another woman, suddenly the wife comes in and she is shocked. She asks, ' what is this'? The husband begins to beg her and suddenly, she throw way slap,

In that case, most men won't retaliate ,

I don't think most women would dare assault men, except the lunny chics, Now, if a mad woman slaps a man, then it's the man's fault. Why is he hanging out or around a mad woman in the first place

You don't think most women would dare? You say that as though we posses some innate feeling that hinders us from slapping you men. I don't think that line would have used that same line had you been referencing men hitting women since they dare to do it all the time.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Repubocrat(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Depends on the relationship with the lady. If it's a friend or an acquaintance, I'll let it slide and walk away. However, I will definitely retaliate if some random stranger slapped me after some trivial disagreement or what not.

Funny enough, I've never hit/slapped another human being before. Not even a guy. If I'm angry enough to consider hitting you, then I won't care one bit if you were a male or female.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Wislet(f): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
slapping a man is not right, though some men lack self respect. E.g insulting another's whole family, or calling a girl names (especially when she doesn't deserve such). Wat do u call a guy who continually pesters and harrasses a lady with his advances? If the lady is provoked more than she could chew, hmmmmmm. Where are the men and women of yester years? I'm always inspired whenever i hear our grandmothers and great grandmothers talk about discipline. How beautifully they raised their children. This present generation- God help us. Women that slap men, men that are no different from bulls in behaviour. I will always love old school. Men and women of honour, men who respect women- who don't see them as sex objects, mature, men who command respect even from their mates,. I pray to meet and marry such. The present breed of women need to go back to the drawing board. Too much 'civilization' is causing more harm than good. Rebellious kids and adults all over the place.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
Wislet:

slapping a man is not right, though some men lack self respect. E.g insulting another's whole family, or calling a girl names (especially when she doesn't deserve such). Wat do u call a guy who continually pesters and harrasses a lady with his advances? If the lady is provoked more than she could chew, hmmmmmm. Where are the men and women of yester years? I'm always inspired whenever i hear our grandmothers and great grandmothers talk about discipline. How beautifully they raised their children. This present generation- God help us. Women that slap men, men that are no different from bulls in behaviour. I will always love old school. Men and women of honour, men who respect women- who don't see them as sex objects, mature, men who command respect even from their mates,. I pray to meet and marry such. The present breed of women need to go back to the drawing board. Too much 'civilization' is causing more harm than good. Rebellious kids and adults all over the place. 

PREACH my sista!!!!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Wislet:

We DO think alike  kiss
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by BloodShed1: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Why is this debate still going on?

What do you learn on the playground? Keep your hands to yourself, otherwie you deserve what's coming back to you.

Why is this still heavily debated in 2011? This is the age of gender equality, right?!

Shouldn't be up for discussion tbh.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]
I can see that you have half a brain. How is it that I am confused? He asked a question to which I gave an answer as to what I would do. Stop asking like you cannot comprehend simple information because I'm quite sure your brain functions better than what you are displaying.
I can imagine the idiotic look on your face while you were typing this.
Can't say i blame you. Knew you would end up like this.
The things a motherless baby home can do to someone, no thanks to the whoring b*itch that gave birth to you.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Meristem: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
Gender EQUALITY or Gender EQUITY?? SMH. Anyway, women and men are not identical in all respects and therefore are NOT equal. MTH 101. No wonder the population of man-slappers is swelling.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
cantell:

I can imagine the idiotic look on your face while you were typing this.
Can't say i blame you. Knew you would end up like this.
The things a motherless baby home can do to someone, no thanks to the whoring b*itch that gave birth to you.

Lmao, my dear get over yourself. If you have a bone to pick with me, then be a man and pick a fight with me and keep my mother and any other family member out of it. I didn't mention any of your family [if you even have any], so don't mention anyone from mine. If indeed you were raised by anyone sensible, you've clearly demonstrated that they have indeed done a VERY poor job. You obviously misinterpreted what my initial response was so why are you upset? Go get a Hooked on Phonics learning set so you can practice your reading skills. When you're good and ready to speak like an adult and address me, then we will talk. For now, just keep quiet and stay in your corner like the good little boy you should be. Oh and by the way, you still failed to answer my question.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, my dear get over yourself. If you have a bone to pick with me, then be a man and pick a fight with me and keep my mother and any other family member out of it. I didn't mention any of your family [if you even have any], so don't mention anyone from mine. If indeed you were raised by anyone sensible, you've clearly demonstrated that they have indeed done a VERY poor job. You obviously misinterpreted what my initial response so why are you upset. Go get some a Hooked on Phonics set so you can practice your reading skills. When you're good and ready to speak like an adult and address me, then we will talk. For now, just keep quiet and stay in your corner like the good little boy you should me. Oh and by the way, you still failed to answer my question.

Keep laughing your a$$ out, when you're done, get an appointment with your shrink.
I got no problem with my reading skills but you got a lot with ur attitude.
I hate it when people blow things out of proportion just to feel good about themselves.
Oh and Btw, your question sucks.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
cantell:

Keep laughing your a$$ out, when you're done, get an appointment with your shrink.
I got no problem with my reading skills but you got a lot with your attitude.
I hate it when people blow things out of proportion just to feel good about themselves.
Oh and Btw, your question sucks.

No problem little one. Keep talking all that nonsense. I didn't blow anything out of proportion so keep hating whatever it is that's making you so upset. You have two options here--answer the question or keep it movin'. You've decided not to answer go keep it movin'. Like I said, if you have bone to pick, then go ahead an dish it out. I clearly have no problem addressing you or anyone else for that matter.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by emmatok(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Any woman that assaults a man, should not be surprised if he returned the assault with pleasure.

Though the man's assault might land her in hospital, but she deserves it.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Greatozone(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
The guy in question should accept it wholeheartedly maybe dat is d way the girl expresses her luvgrin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by PurestBoy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2011
emmatok:

Any woman that assaults a man, should not be surprised if he returned the assault with pleasure.

Though the man's assault might land her in hospital, but she deserves it.

cORRECT TALK
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No problem little one. Keep talking all that nonsense. I didn't blow anything out of proportion so keep hating whatever it is that's making you so upset. You have two options here--answer the question or keep it movin'. You've decided not to answer go keep it movin'. Like I said, if you have bone to pick, then go ahead an dish it out. I clearly have no problem addressing you or anyone else for that matter.

Geez! Can't i get some space around here?
Do me a favour, go suck a c*ock or something.
My eyes are getting sore from crappy posts.
Who uses inked nerd as their username? Sounds like piece of $hit in swahili.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by emmatok(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Great ozone:

The guy in question should accept  it wholeheartedly maybe dat is d way the girl expresses  her luvgrin

LOL. FUNNY,

What kind of love will let my chick assault me.

Well she should be ready to get equal amount from me . grin grin grin

And while she is nursing her wounds, i will moving on to the next . . . . . . .
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
If it's in private. . .as in, no witnesses, then I *might* overlook it and calm her frayed nerves by poking my long tin deep inside her in-between. But if it's in public, I would regard that as an act of war, to which I must respond with righteous indignation. No woman worthy of [my] respect would be crass and classless enough to slap a man anyway. Besides, perception is everything in this life. It's certainly better to be perceived as someone that doesn't condone unprovoked public affronts from anybody - including women, than to be perceived as a feeble woman-wrapper that any filthy wh.o.r.e around the corner can slap on a whim and get away with it.

if 'real' men don't hit women (*scoffs*), then who is a 'real' woman? One that is stoopid enough to hit a man? Blah.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Kc3000: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2011
Some women have been misled into believing that women can assault men without repercussions, that a gentleman would never hit a woman. For your own good, please DO NOT try that nonsense. I don't care if u are in the U.S or Nigeria, nobody likes to be embarrassed by another, and sincerely, most men do not know how they would react if assaulted by a woman. He may walk away, return the slap in due measure, take out his belt and flog sense into you, or beat you senseless a la Chris Brown  playing mortal kombat with Rihanna's face.
          See, u never know how a dude would react, even the quiet gentle dude might be the one to go off and take it too far( Chris Brown was an angel till he snapped, for whatever reason). Heck, even the dude doesn't know how he would react, so please lets save all parties involved the headache and restrain  from these violent tendencies.  It is not a sign of courage, or you wouldn't be worrying about the guy retaliating, and we know very well u won't dare slap another woman if you were not prepared for a fight. More than anything else, it's absolutely unladylike and there are many other ways to express your displeasure while keeping your dignity intact.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2011
cantell:

Geez! Can't i get some space around here?
Do me a favour, go suck a c*ock or something.
My eyes are getting sore from crappy posts.
Who uses inked nerd as their username? Sounds like piece of $hit in swahili.

lol awww how cute. I can see it too you quite some time to think of that. Did anyone help you with that wink
Anyway, when you grow an actual pënis [and brain] then perhaps I'll do whatever it is that your suggested. In the meantime, keep the nonsense comin'. And stop acting like I'm chasing you around here. You want space--then don't reply! Plain and simple. Just because you have the option to reply doesn't mean you should. If you don't want a response from me then keep it zip.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Common Lies Church Girls Tell / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.