Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (9471 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by namfav(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2011
if it is once you just have to take it like a man and ignore it and talk a little, but 2 or 3 or 4 times, then grab the woman by the arms and headbutt her

joke grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2011
namfav:

if it is once you just have to take it like a man and ignore it and talk a little, but 2 or 3 or 4 times, then grab the woman by the arms and headbutt her

joke grin

Hehehe, oya lemme hit you and see it you'll headbutt me grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by namfav(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2011
hahaha real men dont hit women, not even a headbutt, i swear wink

Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, oya lemme hit you and see it you'll headbutt me grin

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2011
namfav:

hahaha real men dont hit women, not even a headbutt, i swear wink

lol I keep my hands to myself anyway grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
Peeps abeg watch the video mzdark posted some pages back and tell me if you won't hit THAT woman if she start sh[i]i[/i]t.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
2buff:

Peeps abeg watch the video mzdark posted some pages back and tell me if you won't hit THAT woman if she start sh[i]i[/i]t.

Ummmm hello, did you miss the part where he didn't pay? Do mobsters just let people go when they don't pay? If not then why should she? tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ummmm hello, did you miss the part where he didn't pay? Do mobsters just let people go when they don't pay? If not then why should she? tongue

2buff:

Peeps abeg watch the video mzdark posted some pages back and tell me if you won't hit THAT woman[b] if she start sh[i]i[/i]t[/b].

cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Look, keep the replies comin'. Like I said before and I will say it again, no one is forcing you to reply. I guess you supposedly had so much to do that you somehow found the time to make your yeye comments. you can either keep replying or keep it movin'!

Blah, blah,blah!
You sound so dumb, repeating your comments.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
cantell:

Blah, blah,blah!

What a puzzy azz boy. Always running after one woman or the other to fight. Oloshi
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What a puzzy azz boy. Always running after one woman or the other to fight. Oloshi
Run along hot-pants, this guy's allergic to Yoruba girls with tribal marks.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2011
@inky and cantell,

I see you children haven't french-kissed and made up yet. angry
I'm quite dissapointed in the 2 of u sad
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
2buff:

nah mehn. If MzD was a LovePeddler her clients would pay her X2 of agreed-on price even if they broke cuz she badt gyal like that  cool

grin grin grin grin grin kiss

El Guapo:

Mz Sweetie cant believe thats U in the Last Video! grin grin

you should have paid up! tongue grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Dsense(m): 12:30am On Oct 22, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin kiss

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

on AIM~~~
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2011
cantell:

Run along hot-pants, this guy's allergic to Yoruba girls with tribal marks.
Bros, free yourself. It's ONLY women that do take on arguement for LONG time.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2011
D-sense:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

on AIM~~~

undecided undecided undecided angry angry

on YIM. angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

You wouldn't expect me to pay Up when i never felt the grill! grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by cantell(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2011
2buff:

@inky and cantell,

Ranoscky:

Bros, free yourself. It's ONLY women that do take on arguement for LONG time.
They just won't let me be. You make a harmless comment and they'll be the first to attack.
When you decide to retaliate, they play the victim's card.
Dis ladies sef.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^ When women get overly argumentative, it means they just want you to grab them and deep-kiss them angry

tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
2buff:

^^^ When women get overly argumentative, it means they just want you to grab them and deep-kiss them  angry

tongue

Deep kiss who? tongue

Ileke-IdI:

Ummm, did you expect anything different from such a guy? tongue

2buff:

@inky and cantell,

French kiss who? Who wan kiss am? tongue grin

cantell:

Blah, blah,blah!

Ok, good for you. Your options have been laid out for you in the previous pages. Either follow them are be out homie. C'mon already. Sheesh!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
cantell take notes pls  angry

<Grabs inky and deep-smooches her for 5 minutes straight. Lots of tongue-sucking was involved>

As you will now witness, the wench has been silenced.  angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Herny huh?

Too much kissing on this thread.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
ermm cantell bro. As you know some women are different, like this one here ^^^^^^^.  angry
These ones can only be silenced by a kick to their balls like so:

<Swiftly kicks chima in the nards as she double over in pain>

As confirmed, you are very likely to find a swaying sack with 2 or more balls inbetween the legs of such women.
Don't waste your time being romantic or nice to these breed of them.  angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
2buff:

cantell take notes pls  angry

<Grabs inky and deep-smooches her for 5 minutes straight. Lots of tongue-sucking was involved>

As you will now witness, the wench has been silenced.  angry

Na wa o!!! shocked

Chineke!! Make I go buy Listerine! In fact that was even an assault on my mouth tonguelipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2011
SMH
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Chiori(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2011
Depends on why she slaps me. It is easy to be magnanimous when I am the one who caused the pain. But if she is in the wrong, she gotta leave my life - temporarily.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Sagamite(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2011
@ Blood Shed

I just clicked on your videos. This was well deserved. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpL9jJkROps&feature=youtu.be

Bloody arse ghetto skanks deserved what they got. grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by KwachImani(f): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Whaaaat? I will summersalt 3 times in the air and land wit a backhand slap on her jaws angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by steinacoz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
I got Α̲̅ hot slap frm Α̲̅ girl during M̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ YR1 days in the uni, i controld M̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ temper and ran away frm her but we re best of frnds nw..(like we came out of the same womb).

But am stil looking for Α̲̅ non-volient way to return the slap equivalent and she knows....
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Uch74(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
skydeep: I cant even slap a guy. That is a rude attitude. undecided. Giving him a punch is preferable. grin
That's if U̶̲̥̅̊'re prepared to wear a new facial look + open teeth.....Ȋ̝̊̅ hate it when a woman is assulted and won't tolerate it on my side...But if a woman does that to me Ȋ̝̊̅'ll quit associating with her cos that alone speaks many bad things about her....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience / What I Discovered About My Girlfriend's Private Part In D Bathroom-man Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.