Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (9470 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nayah(f): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor are you polygamous? lol
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrCork17: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs Chima's husband stopped beatin her last yr becoz her mustache started growin (true story) undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Roland17(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin My God u no kill pesin ooo
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

You know it! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Konnektions146(m): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
i once had a gal thats always slapping, she does it at any slight provocation, so one day she gave me a dirty slap in a bus, i stopped the bus, brought her down and gave her 2 DIRTY slaps , since then she didnt do it again, but the best is t walk away and make her feell real bad
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima's husband stopped beatin her last yr becoz her mustache started growin (true story)  undecided

Awww.  Still waiting on your puberty huh?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by DaDoctor: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

I HAVE DUMPED YOU. SAW U FLIRTING AROUND. I STABBED MY SELF AND CRIED THEN FILED A DIVORCE AND BEHOLD I EMBRACED ANOTHER LOVE. READ MY SIGNATURE AND LOCATION
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
If a babe chop u slap then u chop am slap back but abeg no give am blow like say u be mike tyson because u know say woman body dey very delicate. But then when a babe chop u slap make sure her own na times three and i assure u say she no go ever make tht mistake again grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Men have died underestimating the wrong women. cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by lepasharon(f): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Hmmm, try slappin a guy in london! u either worry about wether hes goin to stab yu or shoot yu !

anyway i dnt think guys have smaller ego dan woman,dats why u guys get all abusive wen u get rejection!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
[color=#550000][/color] una don dey talk am for mouth!"be a wise man put ur hands in ur dirty pocket and walk away"see ur mouth!ma guy why didnt u say u would immediately kneel down and put ur hands up in the air begging God to forgive her cause she knew not what she did! poster ma answer waits till dat moment when any foolish woman or gurl will try it!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima's husband stopped beatin her last yr becoz her mustache started growin (true story) undecided
u mean she started growing beards like Peter Edochie?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
lefulefu:

u mean she started growing beards like Peter Edochie?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Peter Edochie looks better than you on his worst day. wink

Hee hee that.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
No be here una go beef una sef oooo. angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by DaDoctor: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Peter Edochie looks better than you on his worst day. wink

Hee hee that.

my love dont let them bother u so much okay?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Sike(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
I swear na dat day d lady go sign her death warrant cuz i go shamelessly kiill her.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Muttex(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
well, i keep quite not to loose my temperament,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

Go choke on a dick.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by DaDoctor: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Go choke on a Joystick.

Lol. no be me and u dey fight na. oya come and take,,,, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
@OP: I know you asked this question to guys but I would like to answer as well. I strongly believe that an assault on anyone regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, etc. is WRONG!!! In terms of the male ego, I would imagine that it is detrimental in some ways if not at all. Generally, there is a perception in societies that is wrong for a man to lay his hand on a woman. . . Ok, no problem with that EXCEPT, this same society is tells a man NOT to hit a woman is she is to strike him. Now, anyone with any bit of sense will ask themsleves, how can that be? Why would we as a society allow such double standards? Here's why. . . We tend to go by the notion that women are weak, so the thought of a man hitting a woman is often seen as a bully picking on someone weaker than they are, the weaker individual being the woman of course.  Such double standards exist due to gender relations in society. Unfortunately, since such double standards exist many women FOOLISHLY believe that it is ok for them to raise their hands on a man while should do no such thing to them. And yes, I call such women FOOLS because that is ultimately what they are. The notion that it is ok for you to harm someone else and but the person cannot reciprocate all because of what is between your legs is just downright wrong. I have said this before and I will say it again, if you have the guts to raise your hand at someone, then you should have the guts to take what that person will give to you in return.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrCork17: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

Lol. no be me and u dey fight na. oya come and take,,,, kiss kiss kiss

Warning. Don’t mess with Mrs Chima. She fights bus drivers!! undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by somegirl1: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
A man of strength will never hit a woman back cos he knows he can damage her (semi) permanently.
Weaklings will hit cos they know the pain from their punches are very short lived.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
Da Doctor:

Omo be careful ooo.mrs chima get penis b/w her legs grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrCork17: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
some-girl:

A man of strength will never hit a woman back cos he knows he can damage her (semi) permanently.
Weaklings will hit cos they know the pain from their punches are very short lived.

really? undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
Nayah:

El Guapo qué tal mi hermano?
No need to slap, violence means weakness for me, explanations are enough
Actually a lot of guys prefer leaving to control themselves than talk, which is the best way to behave in this case

Sweetie Jxt an Issue i want us to discuss, the words in bold could somehow be true and wrong dont u think?
Some would go into Violence jxt to make a Point and ascertain a situation, a Lady could assault the Partner if she's heart broken or been treated Unfair -- These are using Violence to make a point, though am not an intercessor of such acts cool

Ikroberts:

When a lady insult me i will keep quiet live.
because i don't always talk i believed in actions

Bro dont u think we got a Problem here? Those are two different acts altogether been enacted on a single scene! -- U're making me believe in Irony bro embarassed
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by logica(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
some-girl:

A woman of strength will control herself knowing slapping a man could result in more than she bargained for. A weakling will slap a man without giving any thought, and when she gets more than she bargained for she starts whining.

Use your head.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by talk2smat(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
Only a weak&feable minded guy will raise his hand against a woman. No matter wot she does to provoke you, do not ever forget that is still a woman afterall& by nature she is very weak & disadvantaged, the best way to react 2a lady's assault is to do notin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
who dash monkey banana!
for me it depends on the assualt

a slap in public result to my punch on her jaw!
dirty words on  me result to dirty f,uck!
punching me (gosh!) result to disfiguring her spinal cord and her outta my life
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
If you are my girl or friend or acquiantance, I will walk away and not talk to you until you explain why you think I deserve that.

If I don't know you from Adam and you did such, I will whooze you one slap that will damage your ear drums. Keep your hands to yourself if you want to be treated like a lady. You step to a man like a man, then expected to be treated like a man.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mad Dog!!!:

who dash monkey banana!
for me it depends on the assualt

a slap in public result to my punch on her jaw!
dirty words on  me result to dirty f,uck!
punching me (gosh!) result to disfiguring her spinal cord and her outta my life

Smh, you sound so very disgusting right now. I believe in an eye for an an eye not an eye for a leg. Look at you dropping bombs over a slap. One slap equals one slap, not one slap equals paralysis tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
At the inception of this thread i emphasized on the need for us the Guys to Grab one or two worthful views, as it would help in knowing our stance in an issue of this Calibre.
I think i Jxt got a well meaning point frm what Inkerd said. . .thanks Gurl for the sincerity in ur words! cool
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
talk2smat:

Only a weak&feable minded guy will raise his hand against a woman. No matter wot she does to provoke you, do not ever forget that is still a woman afterall& by nature she is very weak & disadvantaged, the best way to react 2a lady's assault is to do notin

not the girls of this new  era! they begining to eat more than they can chew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? / Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.