Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? (9469 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by slimyem: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mad Dog!!!:

who dash monkey banana!
for me it depends on the assualt

a slap in public result to my punch on her jaw!
dirty words on  me result to dirty f,uck!
punching me (gosh!) result to disfiguring her spinal cord and her outta my life
you sure sound like your handle,
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, you sound so very disgusting right now. I believe in an eye for an an eye not an eye for a leg. Look at you dropping bombs over a slap. One slap equals one slap, not one slap equals paralysis tongue

why not eye for a leg?
at first what did i do to deserve a slap! you thinking one side (call it selfish!)
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem:

you sure sound like your handle,

huh?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mad Dog!!!:

why not eye for a leg?
at first what did i do to deserve a slap! you thinking one side (call it selfish!)

No, I am not thinking in a selfish manner. Go read my initial views on gender and hypocrisy. It doesn't matter what the reason is. I'm speaking SOLELY on the physical assault, not what caused it. If you get slapped then you slap back as well. If you get bitten then you bite back as well. It's not if you get slapped then you pull out a machete and cut off an arm, leg, or head. Think!!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
I personally think non-African women ( Jamaicans, Caribbean, african-american) are more likely to assault men. I'm not stereotyping but because of their ' I don't give a shet' attitude, they wouldn't hesitate to dish out slaps,
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by superior1: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
If Gender equality = Equal treatment irrespective of gender (same treatment and opportunity for male and female)
A slap from a lady = A slap from a man

Question: What will you do if a man like you slaps you? angry angry angry
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
superior1:

If Gender equality = Equal treatment irrespective of gender (same treatment and opportunity for male and female)

I slap back!!! I have been in such situations, and my reaction is the same. You do me, I do you. Plain and simple!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrCork17: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2011
Actually I love it  when women beat me up. Its my kinda thingys! tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by scottN(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2011
superior1:

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Ranoscky(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
Well. . . all I can say is, I HARDLY stand and exchange word of mouth with a GIRL/WOMAN/LADY, not to talk of hitting/slapping her.

But if in an arguement, she slaps me first, ehn? undecided. . . . Walai, talai, I WILL GIVE HER THE BEATING OF HER LIFE!!!

[s]She dey mad for head! she no get old man picture for hauz?[/s]
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
@everyone: You see, a lot of these comments from the men prove that their egos can easily be bruised in such situations. A lot of you men are talking about severe beatings over a slap. I'm not saying that a slap is a small thing but you all are taking it to the next level in your reactions.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by logica(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
obo_man:

I personally think non-African women ( Jamaicans, Caribbean, african-american) are more likely to assault men. I'm not stereotyping but because of their ' I don't give a shet' attitude, they wouldn't hesitate to dish out slaps,
They are Africans. In any case, they are more likely to assault men because of the law enforcement in their land which overly protects women. These are the same women who whine over perceived "double-standards". They know you are at a disadvantage if you retaliate. You will end up in jail.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No, I am not thinking in a selfish manner. Go read my initial views on gender and hypocrisy. It doesn't matter what the reason is. I'm speaking SOLELY on the physical assault, not what caused it. If you get slapped then you slap back as well. If you get bitten then you bite back as well. It's not if you get slapped then you pull out a machete and cut off an arm, leg, or head. Think!!

yes, men and women differs, not the reply you get from A(wheather man/woman) that you will get from B,

eg some men feel so superior that they cant imagine a girl slapping them, if such assault hAPPens to the man, surly you will get an eye for a leg!

same thing i can say of some women!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by superior1: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I slap back!!! I have been in such situations, and my reaction is the same. You do me, I do you. Plain and simple!

Nerd you get am  grin grin

Isn't it funny they will be the first to shout gender equality when they feel disadvantaged and still say 'she is a woman' when they err?. It takes you to be my mate or senior to slap me and i go sound in reply as if you are my mate.  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by InkedNerd(f): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mad Dog!!!:

yes, men and women differs, not the reply you get from A(wheather man/woman) that you will get from B,

eg some men feel so superior that they cant imagine a girl slapping them, if such assault hAPPens to the man, surly you will get an eye for a leg!

same thing i can say to some women!

I understand but you're making an excuse for someone to annihilate another human being.

superior1:

Nerd you get am grin grin

Isn't it funny they will be the first to shout gender equality when they feel disadvantaged and still say 'she is a woman' when they err?. It takes you to be my mate or senior to slap me and i go sound in reply as if you are my mate. undecided undecided undecided

Look, I just don't believe in putting hands on anyone. Unless my life is in danger or you've initiated an assualt, there is no reason for my hands to be on you.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by BloodShed1: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
If anyone lays a hand on me then they don't have a right to complain if they're on life-support afterwards, plugged up like a PS3.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

i have seen your type  lipsrsealed
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin, It happens a lot in Nollywood movies,  The man is having sex with another woman, suddenly the wife comes in and she is shocked. She asks, ' what is this'? The husband begins to beg her and suddenly, she throw way slap,

In that case, most men won't retaliate ,

I don't think most women would dare assault men, except the lunny chics, Now, if a mad woman slaps a man, then it's the man's fault. Why is he hanging out or around a mad woman in the first place?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by logica(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
You see what some people don't seem to get (even after witnessing such events) is the potential for any act of violence to escalate. Just yesterday I watched 2 cases of murder which started with a "simple" slap.

First case: woman slapped her husband (who's deaf by the way). He retaliated and then things escalated. He shot her to death.

Second case: woman slapped her boyfriend. He did not retaliate but tried to throw her out of his house. She stabbed him multiple times. He later died at the hospital 2 days later.

They both got more than they bargained for.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
I understand but you're making an excuse for someone to annihilate another human being.

maybe, and same can be said of you afterall you believe in retailate, infact we are in the same boat  tongue
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
True strory @ the crowded falomo bus stop in ikoyi.

Lady waiting at bus stop

Man walk behind her and says : Excuse me.
The lady no answer.
Man: Excuse me please.
The lady turns around and gives him and lands a dirty slap.
A crowd gathers.
The man actually picked up the lady's wallet which had dropped and he was try to give it to her.
Everybody started begging the begging.

Man: Why una dey beg me now . .as she don slap me for nothing, how we go do am now?

I say he should take the wallet and leave . . my opinion.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@everyone: You see, a lot of these comments from the men prove that their egos can easily be bruised in such situations. A lot of you men are talking about severe beatings over a slap. I'm not saying that a slap is a small thing but you all are taking it to the next level in your reactions.

Men have died underestimating women.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MrsChima1(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
kokoye:

True strory @ the crowded falomo bus stop in ikoyi.

Lady waiting at bus stop

Man walk behind her and says : Excuse me.
The lady no answer.
Man: Excuse me please.
The lady turns around and gives him and lands a dirty slap.
A crowd gathers.
The man actually picked up the lady's wallet which had dropped and he was try to give it to her.
Everybody started begging the begging.

Man: Why una dey beg me now . .as she don slap me for nothing, how we go do am now?

I say he should take the wallet and leave . . my opinion.

Maybe he realized she only had lints and a peppermint in her wallet. undecided
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by slimyem: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

dont worry.i've got your favourite. seven kobokos soaked in garri water.lemme know when you are ready.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by MadDog1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
logica:

You see what some people don't seem to get (even after witnessing such events) is the potential for any act of violence to escalate. Just yesterday I watched 2 cases of murder which started with a "simple" slap.

First case: woman slapped her husband (who's deaf by the way). He retaliated and then things escalated. He shot her to death.

Second case: woman slapped her boyfriend. He did not retaliate but tried to throw her out of his house. She stabbed him multiple times. He later died at the hospital 2 days later.

They both got more than they bargained for.
you see what im talking about! the women of this era are no more sent from above

i wonder in past century, who dare slap her husband!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by superior1: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Men have died underestimating women.

Mrs Chima, you mean men like Mr. Cork?
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ortopazz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
Blood_Shed:

If anyone lays a hand on me then they don't have a right to complain if they're on life-support afterwards, plugged up like a PS3.
Blood_Shed:

I second!
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Wislet(f): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
i find it difficult raising my hands to anyone (even kids), so IF ever i do, everyone wuld be against de offender., cos am nt known to exchange words,not to talk of violence. Slapping a grown man? Even a male relation few years younger than you? That is total disrespect, ,although the men should exercise self control. Cos a beating in anger could turn out to be devastating. Anger not controlled is short madness. A man's pride is important to him, and in the process of giving a 'practical' lecture in future occurrence, emotions will be at fray. Kirikiri is no respecter of persons oooo. So watch the testosterone.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ariyebaba(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
I had a joke with her, the next thing na "GBOSA", I say goodbye to the pretty damsel from CALY.
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
I remember this yoruba babe who make her boyfriend chop better slap because he forget to prepare the afternoon lunch before visiting his friends and the guy no dare retaliate because na the babe dey foot the bill grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by ortopazz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Buh den if women fight 4 equality as their western counterparts, jus remember say na naija u d first. Nw 2 d bone of contention, if u say ur equal, then no amount of madnes watsoeva shud tempt u 2 do dat, becor dir whole 'dnt hit d weaker sex' even wen de r at fault, is total b.s, if u cant stand d heat, get out of d kitchen, i mite nt hit bk, buh wen it is outta hand, God knws,, Thundr no fal
Re: Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? by duduspace(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
Depends on 3 factors:

1. Circumstances leading to slap
2. Location of where slapping took place
3. My mind set at the time. I'm not always good neither am I always bad.

Some slaps could lead to some serious bedmatics, a calm turning of the other cheek or a full scale summer slam of the WWE type depending on any permutation or combination of these 3 factors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly / How Is Your Valentine's Day Going? / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.