Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (35918 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Google63(m): 4:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Have you always been frustrated about not getting the one you always wished you can? It’s time to learn the “tricks of the trade” to plant the longing for a lifelong partnership in that person. The love approaches I’m about to give you are the strategies that will help you achieve the goal. http://www.lifestyle.aabnigeria.com/ls/love-life/how-to-get-the-person-of-your-dreams
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by itstpia1: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Gbenge77:
The title of this thread  riles me,damn.Ok,so if a girl loses her virginity to a guy,he must marry her?i

good point.

what if the guy is a professional disvirginer and has done hundreds of girls.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by itstpia1: 5:21am On Oct 16, 2014
NaJaHaJe:
Count yourself lucky ,  He clearly had other agendas. U love him but he never loved you. U were blinded to sleep with him and gave him something so precious. Well at least he did not stay with u and reduce u to a whimpering sobbing empty broken hearted creature. So yes u are lucky  cheesy

she's very lucky.

hopefully no stds were involved though.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Blazing88:
@op
Use ur virginity blood to curse him!
Wat kind of man is dat?
Its an eye opener sha, welcome to the real world!
sorry though.

Virginity blood¿¿¿
Which blood are you talking about grin

Did he rape her¿
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2014
koolJ1:

i wonder oh! Kai! E be lyk say na only me stl get correct brain
u dun talk am finish buh about d cursing him wit da blood. . .he didn force her did he? Like som1 said,d fuckery was mutual so no need cursing cuz it aint gon work sha.
Finally @op,look on d bright side,lots of ladies make a living dishing out kitten. . .lol

Sister your shadow no pure.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2014
bashybabe:
He didn't buy me a blackberry bt d memories made won't fade

Did you say memories ain't gonna fade¿

I guess you should ask LIL WAYNE & TYGA what they meant,when they sang the song "FADED" grin

Just stay schemin...
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by itstpia1: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eyah.

lord have mercy.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
NaJaHaJe:
Count yourself lucky ,  He clearly had other agendas. U love him but he never loved you. U were blinded to sleep with him and gave him something so precious. Well at least he did not stay with u and reduce u to a whimpering sobbing empty broken hearted creature. So yes u are lucky  cheesy

Mind u,  When he comes back have the sense to say NO. And guard your ,  With the wall of china  wink

I love this terminology. I will use it to impress my colleagues whenever the first opportunity would arise smiley
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eya.....
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by tpiadotcom: 5:08am On May 15, 2015
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 6:05am On May 15, 2015
Ariyke:
Bashybabe i feel ur pain but urs is beta my own guy wey don nearly propose neva told me 2 give him space i just went 2 his mummy's place and he came their with another lady to introduce 2 them after we dated 4 3yrs believe me am still wondering wat i did 2 deserve such, it happened 2sundays ago so just pull urself 2geda life continues i believe there are better guys 4 us out there!!
Got yourself someone back now?

Guess you would look back and just laugh.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Ariyke: 6:48am On May 15, 2015
johnny1980:
Got yourself someone back now?

Guess you would look back and just laugh.
oh yea sure smiley buh funny enough he did intro with the lady 2yrs back buh it didn't last and he's still pleading till now
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Nobody: 7:39am On May 15, 2015
Ariyke:
oh yea sure smiley buh funny enough he did intro with the lady 2yrs back buh it didn't last and he's still pleading till now

Wow...Karma.

Good to forgive but you are better off such people. If he had succeeded with her he would have told the world how useless you were. Never be a backup for someone who doesn't value when things were pretty straight.

He made a choice to be with her. He should stick to her.
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by Ariyke: 9:05am On May 15, 2015
johnny1980:

Wow...Karma.

Good to forgive but you are better off such people. If he had succeeded with her he would have told the world how useless you were. Never be a backup for someone who doesn't value when things were pretty straight.

He made a choice to be with her. He should stick to her.
thanks smiley
Re: He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him by dinosmiles(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2015
some guys tho derive pleasure in deflowering gals ....na waooo,CNT do dst shit ...dst y I don't date virgins ..

op,just move on,m sure d guy has done same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / What's That One Thing That Your Ex Was So Good At? / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.