Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow (12337 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU / We Africans Have To Wake Up (enough Of This Oyinbo Na Winch Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2011
@Cap28 and nolongTing

The Brother Leader tried and stood strong. But his military commanders miscalculated.They thought Nato would only stick to the No fly zone like they did to Saddam back in the 90's, not knowing that Nato and those rebel traitors had other agenda's in mind and that is to cripple Gaddafi by all means necessary. The West is afraid of an educated independent minded African Man . Whatever happened to sophisticated Surface to Air missiles? Why didn't they stockpile them in their arsenals? That would have brought down some Nato aircraft's and change public opinion in their home countries and far beyond. Or at least keep their stupid aircraft at higher altitude and not to have the capability to identify targets on the ground. He knew the West have always had him in mind because he never gave them free access to plunder Libya's resources.

I wouldn't like to go further on here about that. I better reserve and improve the knowledge for future eventuality. This exploitation must not go on.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2011
@naira2011

Now we are going somewhere. It is good to know that you are beginning to think about solutions. Your explanation shows that you are conversant with strategic analysis. It is not going to be easy but I strongly believe that it is not impossible to uproot their plans and safeguard our motherland. I will study your points and research more into it.

It is estimated that about 70% of Africa's population is under the age of 30. We have to use that to our advantage now and in the future. Very soon, these old African leaders whom have collaborated with the West since independence will start to die one by one naturally or otherwise.

The first task is to unbrainwashed them from thinking and believing that everything western is right and to take pride in who they are and passionate to defend mother Africa by any means necessary.

The second is to educate them about western historical conspiracies since time immemorial against mother Africa and the black race.

Third is to make education a priority and part of our culture especially in the fields of engineering, sciences,law, philosophy, logic, arts, culture ,etc. I have got plans to educate a number underprivileged Africans with my own money in these important fields.

I am still coming up with more idea's through my research. I am thinking of putting together a book titled " The failed African experiment". About how artificial borders were set up amongst us to enhance their divide and rule tactics that have been going on ever since. The book will also talk about the effects over the years. The drastic solutions needed urgently and the dire consequences that awaits us in the future if nothing is done. I am still researching more on that though.

Feel free to contribute ideas.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2011
@BlackLibya

You have done and are doing a great job. The damaged have already been done. But they, the rebel traitors and their conspirators will live to regret this.

Let us start thinking of solutions. We need to engage in intensive research, study our demographics, agricultural lands and mineral resources. Motives of western institutions like the IMF and world bank , etc. We have to create ways to be independent and to have a concrete ideas of what to do next.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
Olodostein:

@BlackLibya

You have done and are doing a great job. The damaged have already been done. But they, the rebel traitors and their conspirators will live to regret this.

Let us start thinking of solutions. We need to engage in intensive research, study our demographics, agricultural lands and mineral resources. Motives of western institutions like the IMF and world bank , etc. We have to create ways to be independent and to have a concrete ideas of what to do next.

Is that not an alternative definition of Business?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Olodostein:

@Cap28 and nolongTing

The Brother Leader tried and stood strong. But his military commanders miscalculated.They thought Nato would only stick to the No fly zone like they did to Saddam back in the 90's, not knowing that Nato and those rebel traitors had other agenda's in mind and that is to cripple Gaddafi by all means necessary. The West is afraid of an educated independent minded African Man .  Whatever happened to sophisticated Surface to Air missiles? Why didn't they stockpile them in their arsenals? That would have brought down some Nato aircraft's and change public opinion in their home countries and far beyond. Or at least keep their silly aircraft at higher altitude and not to have the capability to identify targets on the ground. He knew the West have always had him in mind because he never gave them free access to plunder Libya's resources. 

I wouldn't like to go further on here about that. I better reserve and improve the knowledge for future eventuality.  This exploitation must not go on.

I was not a fan of Gaddafi at all - I could see through his Arab imperialist motives, North Africa is stolen land as far as I am concerned.

In the year 2000 hundreds of “Black” Africans were killed, rapped and robbed in Libya, and thousands had to be airlifted back to their country, why? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/963215.stm My research revealed that the Libyans claimed that Nigerian drug gangs were selling drugs and promoting prostitution.  So they decided to go out and lynch all “Black Africans”.  So why are we now talking about Libya as if it was ever considered an African country? They considered themselves Arabs and [size=18pt]Gadaffi was an Arab reject who wanted to imperialise Africa instead[/size].  He sponsored rebels in Liberia and Sierra Leone, he sponsored the disgraceful Jammeh of Gambia to name a few – is that promoting unity?

Who do you consider to be the best African Historians (Scholars) of the last 6 decades?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
@nolongTing
Is that not an alternative definition of Business?

Economic/Business power translates to military and political power.

Is your brain in your Anus? Sorry, that was a joke my friend.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
I was not a fan of Gaddafi at all - I could see through his Arab imperialist motives, North Africa is stolen land as far as I am concerned.

In the year 2000 hundreds of “Black” Africans were killed, rapped and robbed in Libya, and thousands had to be airlifted back to their country, why? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/963215.stm My research revealed that the Libyans claimed that Nigerian drug gangs were selling drugs and promoting prostitution. So they decided to go out and lynch all “Black Africans”. So why are we now talking about Libya as if it was ever considered an African country? They considered themselves Arabs and Gadaffi was an Arab reject who wanted to imperialise Africa instead. He sponsored rebels in Liberia and Sierra Leone, he sponsored the disgraceful Jammeh of Gambia to name a few – is that promoting unity?

Who do you consider to be the best African Historians (Scholars) of the last 6 decades?

I know quite well Gadadffi's misgivings, intentions and Libya's demographics . But, I suppose you never heard the saying " The enemy of my enemy is my friend''. Stop your witch hunting and concentrate on the issue at hand.

I wouldn't say I have a best this or that or who. I consider myself a pragmatist. Meaning "what works is true" or that "the validity of an action is as a result of its practical consequences". Have you heard of that school of thought?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing

To top it off, You can make your point and present your argument without shouting. We have got eyes, we can read tiny letters. Thank you.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

In the year 2000 hundreds of “Black” Africans were killed, rapped and robbed in Libya, and thousands had to be airlifted back to their country, why? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/963215.stm My research revealed that the Libyans claimed that Nigerian drug gangs were selling drugs and promoting prostitution.  So they decided to go out and lynch all “Black Africans”.  So why are we now talking about Libya as if it was ever considered an African country? They considered themselves Arabs and [size=18pt]Gadaffi was an Arab reject who wanted to imperialise Africa instead[/size].  He sponsored rebels in Liberia and Sierra Leone, he sponsored the disgraceful Jammeh of Gambia to name a few – is that promoting unity?

@nolongTing

Please who is this "nolongTing"? You better  come clear and be a realist to solve problems on ground not by bringing past issues that cannot even be corrected into present problems. You said that Arabs migrated and stole African land, is that the point on ground or better you think how to stop second colonisation of Africa. I don't know which part of the world you reside in but if you think you are living in western world and afraid to say the truth well you will become a slave forever. Of course I am currently living and studying in the WEST but I have uncovered so many untold stories about Africa, what they have done to our ancestors and now what they are planning to do again so you better change the gear of your thinking faculty and be part of success stories instead of arguing blindly because of so many western media propangada news you have heard of.

If I tell you what will happen and what is coming, you will have a rethink and know that future belongs to Africa and we must work towards it.
Thank you.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
Olodostein:

@Cap28 and nolongTing

The Brother Leader tried and stood strong. But his military commanders miscalculated.They thought Nato would only stick to the No fly zone like they did to Saddam back in the 90's, not knowing that Nato and those rebel traitors had other agenda's in mind and that is to cripple Gaddafi by all means necessary. The West is afraid of an educated independent minded African Man . Whatever happened to sophisticated Surface to Air missiles? Why didn't they stockpile them in their arsenals? That would have brought down some Nato aircraft's and change public opinion in their home countries and far beyond. Or at least keep their silly aircraft at higher altitude and not to have the capability to identify targets on the ground. He knew the West have always had him in mind because he never gave them free access to plunder Libya's resources.

I wouldn't like to go further on here about that. I better reserve and improve the knowledge for future eventuality. This exploitation must not go on.

You speak and reason very intelligently and i have a lot of respect for your views.

The bolded says it all.  I would like to be an optimist and believe that we africans will not willingly accept meekly the plan for our extermination at the hands of the  europeans and the americans  because i beleive that that is their long term agenda.

I would like to beleive that this will never happen but again i cant help but feel disheartened when i look at how ignorant our people are.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
@cap28
You speak and reason very intelligently and i have a lot of respect for your views.

The bolded says it all. I would like to be an optimist and believe that we africans will not willingly accept meekly the plan for our extermination at the hands of the europeans and the americans because i beleive that that is their long term agenda.

I would like to beleive that this will never happen but again i cant help but feel disheartened when i look at how ignorant our people are.

I have a lot of respect for your views as well and have learned a lot reading you. Some of our people annoy me. Their approach to issues can be very pessimistic at it's best. They have come to accept the conditioning placed on them by their western god's.

Sometimes I think, maybe the best way to send a point across is to go the Norwegian guy style way. But no, the average African man mind's his own business unless when necessary to go the rogue way. The average African man is a man of conscience and peace. We have to continue fighting and challenging western intentions, we have to continue questioning their conscience and humanity. The west mostly claim to be perfectionist/very humane but they are nothing more than simple hypocrites. Their first strategy of warfare is a propaganda campaign to Dehumanize their perceived opponent.

I admire your tenacity and we have to continue spreading the message. If others who stood firm didn't continue , who would have? Old habits die hard. It is never easy to make one who has been brainwashed for years see reasons and to dick out reliable facts for themselves.

If you happen to change one ignorant person into an informed individual and that person does the same to another and the other person to another. It becomes a network. We must not give up.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Olodostein:

@nolongTing
Economic/Business power translates to military and political power.

Is your brain in your Anus? Sorry, that was a joke my friend.

Economic or business? business is a subset of Economics and military power is a product of the synergy between Economics and Scientific research – [size=15pt]Olodostein You are an a.s.s.ho.le lol! I mean it[/size]. <-- is that big enough for you?  grin grin grin grin

Olodostein:

I know quite well Gadadffi's misgivings, intentions and Libya's demographics . But,  I suppose you never heard the saying " The enemy of my enemy is my friend''.   Stop your witch hunting and concentrate on the issue at hand.

I wouldn't say I have a best this or that or who. I consider myself a pragmatist. Meaning "what works is true" or that "the validity of an action is as a result of its practical consequences".  Have you heard of that school of thought?

You are like an Ant trying to catch the attention of an Elephant.  I spoilt your pathetic little fantasy that gadaffi was the saviour of Africa and you get upset.  Why can't you argue your point? Instead you decided to get petty and pointless.  You have just joined or you are another one of those multiple ID dummies who thinks he's an intellectual every time he complete an elementary textbook.  Now you reckon you can write a book – what a plonker!  You are a major part of Africa’s problems – ignorance.

You obviously have a beef from an old thread and clearly find me too intimidating.  Conversely, I have nothing to gain from waffling to a fro with a twit like you so I will leave you to continue with your pointless waffling which will solve [size=18pt]NOTHING[/size].

Olodostein:

To top it off, You can make your point and present your argument without shouting.  We have got eyes, we can read tiny letters.  Thank you.

This confirms your pettiness and bitterness, olodo!  tongue
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
naira2011:

@nolongTing

Please who is this "nolongTing"?

You joined Yesterday and you ask such a dumb question - you are either naive or unbelievably dumb - take your pick.

naira2011:

You better  come clear and be a realist to solve problems on ground not by bringing past issues that cannot even be corrected into present problems.

You are a lot dumber than I thought - “solve the problems on the ground”, have you forgot we are on a forum you dimwit.  You have proved that you are softer than baby shi0t if you think you can solve problems by typing like a sissy on NL – what a joke.

I will not waste my precious time reading the rest of your rant, you lack the intellectual depth to discuss pertinent issues with me - stick to waffling with your boyfriend Olodo.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Economic or business? business is a subset of Economics and military power is a product of the synergy between Economics and Scientific research - don't write a book please! Anyway, I have noticed that you seem to find me intimidating to I will leave you to continue with your pointless waffling that will solve NOTHING.

Business is more or less Applied Economics.

Do you do scientific research with a common piece of paper? Maybe, you can tell me the stress professors and researchers alike go through to secure a grant.

You say "military power is a product of the synergy between Economics and Scientific research". But your definition of Economics implies that "Economics is mainly theory". Are you contradicting yourself? Professor please explain better. Olodo would like to learn more from you.

I don't find you intimidating at all and I don't think I will find you intimidating on the battle field. You are only human and your body and brain is a sign board my friend.

The problem with people like you is that you claim you know everything and underrate everyone. Your egotistical and narcissistic nature blinds you from reality. Are you conditioned that way? They have got a therapy for that if you need one 'I Too Know'.

You appear and sound too reactionary with a loud mouth. Reasoning with people like you is like reasoning with a wall.

And besides, it is sycophants like you that I will like to cut off their hands.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing

You are like an Ant trying to catch the attention of an Elephant. I spoilt your pathetic little fantasy that gadaffi was the saviour of Africa and you get upset. Why can't you argue your point? Instead you decided to get petty and pointless. You have just joined or you are another one of those multiple ID dummies who thinks he's an intellectual every time he complete an elementary textbook. Now you reckon you can write a book – what a plonker! You are a major part of Africa’s problems – ignorance.

You obviously have a beef from an old thread and clearly find me too intimidating. Conversely, I have nothing to gain from waffling to a fro with a twit like you so I will leave you to continue with your pointless waffling which will solve NOTHING.

You are distorting my facts. U go wound ooooo. I go wound you ooooooo.

I dey laugh ooooo grin grin grin. Olodo go wound person oooooooooo smiley smiley. heeeeeeehhhh
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing

Dey stalk me ooo . I no be woman ooo. I no get kitten oooo and I no be gay oooooooo.

NolongTin dey vex becos if him write him own book. No body go read am. Cos him dey claim say him know everything oooooo pass everybody. Tell me, U don slap Oyibo before? U get liver reach that side?

Me don deck Skin head, Gooo figure guy. How many years u dey self? U dey talk like one of those old soldier's wey fight for Burma wey her "Majesty" nova compensate till today. You know old habits die hard.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
Olodostein:

[s]Business is more or less Applied Economics.

Do you do scientific research with a common piece of paper?  Maybe, you can tell me the stress professors and researchers alike go through to secure a grant.

You say  "military power is a product of the synergy between Economics and Scientific research". But your definition of Economics implies that "Economics is mainly theory". Are you contradicting yourself?   Professor please explain better. Olodo would like to learn more from you.

I don't find you intimidating at all and I don't think I will find you intimidating on the battle field. You are only human and your body and brain is a sign board my friend.

The problem with people like you is that you claim you know everything and underrate everyone. Your egotistical and narcissistic nature blinds you from reality.  Are you conditioned that way? They have got a therapy for that if you need one 'I Too Know'.

You appear and sound too reactionary with a loud mouth. Reasoning with people like you is like reasoning with a wall.

And besides, it is sycophants like you that I will like to cut off their hands.[/s]

You are a rookie talking dribble – try to think outside the box.

Olodostein:

nolongTing

You  are distorting my facts.  U go wound ooooo. I go wound you ooooooo.

I dey laugh ooooo grin grin grin. Olodo go wound person oooooooooo smiley smiley. heeeeeeehhhh

This confirms your pettiness and bitterness once more.

Olodostein:

nolongTing

Dey stalk me ooo . I no be woman ooo. I no get kitten oooo and I no be man-lover oooooooo.

NolongTin dey vex becos if him write him own book. No body go read am. Cos him dey claim say him know everything oooooo pass everybody.  Tell me, U don slap Oyibo before? U get liver reach that side?

Me don deck Skin head, Gooo figure guy.  How many years u dey self? U dey talk like one of those old soldier's wey fight for Burma wey her "Majesty" nova compensate till today. You know old habits die hard.

He responds 3 times to one post then has the audacity to talk about stalking  grin grin grin grin You are so upset, you have gone from an intellectual wannabe to typing coloquial muck.  Like I said feel free to waffle yourself to death.

[size=18pt]What a fake bore you are Olodo![/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2011
NolongTing

I still dey laffu laffu. Do you want to be my Yori Yori? No vex guy, your chikala go give you that thing next time. It is not the end of the world bro. I go fit arrange one for you if you need ooo. Man, you should be made " Minister of character assassination" by your superiors down West.

Anyways, make you no steal my book title oooo or else me and you go meet for the Hague. Louis Ocampo, you dey hear? Person dey push my button oooooooo. Or if you prefer a boxing ring on a neutral ground, I dey ready for you. Don King you don retire yet? This one go be the biggest fight of the century. The 21st century Rumble in the Jungle.

I wish I could get hold of those your hands man , Some people no deserve hands for this world. That hand wey dem dey take type rubbish for their western masters. Uncle and Aunty Toms. tongue tongue
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

In the year 2000 hundreds of “Black” Africans were killed, rapped and robbed in Libya, and thousands had to be airlifted back to their country, why? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/963215.stm My research revealed that the Libyans claimed that Nigerian drug gangs were selling drugs and promoting prostitution.  So they decided to go out and lynch all “Black Africans”.  So why are we now talking about Libya as if it was ever considered an African country? They considered themselves Arabs and [size=18pt]Gadaffi was an Arab reject who wanted to imperialise Africa instead[/size].  He sponsored rebels in Liberia and Sierra Leone, he sponsored the disgraceful Jammeh of Gambia to name a few – is that promoting unity?

If Qadaffi was the arab imperialist that you depict him to be explain why he did the following:

stumped up 400 million USD for an african satellite system which enabled all african nations to purchase their own satellite system and therefore no longer have to rent from europe at an eye watering cost of $500 million a year

propose a single african currency backed by gold  - the gold dinar which would have enabled africans to dictate and control the price at which they sold their commodities

propose an african monetary fund which would have served as a source from where african nations could borrow low interest loans thereby smashing the stranglehold that the IMF and the world bank have on the economy of all african nations and which has led to most african nations now being trapped in the IMF/world bank debt peonage programme for life.

proposed the creation of an african military which would be tasked with defending the territorial integrity of the entire african continent.

my understanding of imperialism is that it seeks to exploit, dominate and subjugate its victim not assist, and place on an equal footing.

do you prefer the current situation that africa is in which it is run by US/european puppets who implement the economic policies of washington and london?  do you prefer that to a united state of africa with full control over its own economic and political policies?

Do you prefer the current situation in which your leaders implement SAP policies designed to transfer land, foreign reserves and natural resources into the hands of the europeans and americans or do you not see that as imperialism.

do you prefer the coming recolonisation of the entire african continent by way of AFRICOM which is now as we speak underway - Obama has just recently deployed 100 "advisers" to Uganda under the pretext of capturing an unknown war lord who has been at large for over 20 years?  is that your preference?

The arabs were involved in the enslavement of africans - that i do not deny but are you aware that Qadaffi apologised for this heinous act on behalf of his people - lets contrast that with the europeans - to date have they apologised for slavery?  hell no - infact not only have they not apologised - they have even denied that they were to blame - they instead shifted the blame for slavery onto our african ancestors claiming that this heinous crime could never have occurred without the collusion of africans which is a disgusting lie, the truth of the matter is that the europeans have never seen us as human beings and they stil dont - when they sat down at their berlin conference in 1885 they carved up africa amongst themselves and they are still working according to that plan - they see the entire african continent as their personal property they dont give a shi.t about the people on the continent as a matter of fact they see us as being in the way of their objective and they intend to do something to ensure that we stop getting in their way, africa as far as they are concerned is nothing more than a source of cheap raw materials and any attempt by anybody to stop this from remaining the case is dealt with brutally - lets check all of the african leaders who have stood in the way of their plan:

patrice lumumba - assassinated by the belgians and the americans
kwame nkrumah - toppled by the americans
thomas sankara - assassinated by the french
nelson mandela - imprisoned for 27 years until he agreed to cut a deal allowing whites to retain control over south africa's economy

even the likes of buhari who refused to sink nigeria into more debt courtesy of the IMF was toppled by them

the thorn in their side was Muammar Qadaffi who for 20 years survived numerous assassination attempts from british and american intelligence services and yet i am supposed to see this man as less than a hero , sorry no, i cant.

The race riots you refer to in libya in 2000 were put down by Muammar Qadaffi almost immediately and all the culprits involved were sentenced to death and executed - that should show you that Qadaffi was a fair man who was not willing to tolerate such disgusting barbaric and racist behaviour from his people, lets contrast that with the current savages that are now in control of Libya - when they were rounding up blacks, driving them to slaughter houses and cutting off their heads as if they were cattle did you hear even a peep from any western media outlet? even a peep? hell no, and you know why because not only do they not give a sh.it about we africans but they are the ones who used their disgusting propaganda to peddle the lie that Qadaffi was using black africans as mercenaries knowing full well that this was a lie - they did this because they want to ensure that arabs in africa NEVER EVER UNITED with black africans to face the common enemy - THEM!!! that is how they operate - divide and rule - its time you understood who your real enemy is.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^
Just to add - these beasts that you defend have devised numerous methods to bring about the demise of the black race - ask the african americans who know them better - ask them about how their african ancestors were dehumanised and psychollogicaly crippled by these satanic monsters.

I would like to refer you to National State Security Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200 1974)  in which the US govt go on record to recognise as government policy the need to DEPOPULATE CERTAIN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES that according to them pose a threat to the national security of the United States because of their large population and abundance of natural resources  - Nigeria is one of the countries on the list. 

Former National Security Advisor under Nixon - Henry Kissinger recommends the use of war, famine, biological warfare and debt peonage as viable forms of population control of any of these so called offending nations.

There is no way in hell i could ever see these people as anything other than demons after reading that document - which i would advise you to read as it is STILL OFFICIAL GOVT POLICY in the United States.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by chyed: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
I don't know the reason why you people are waisting bandwidth arguing with this brain-washed White wannabe
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^
[size=18pt]I wonder why Nigga.z think not accepting an Arab as a hero makes that person white? Some Nigga.z are truly braindead and willing slaves.[/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

If Qadaffi was the arab imperialist that you depict him to be explain why he did the following:

stumped up 400 million USD for an african satellite system which enabled all african nations to purchase their own satellite system and therefore no longer have to rent from europe at an eye watering cost of $500 million a year

propose a single african currency backed by gold  - the gold dinar which would have enabled africans to dictate and control the price at which they sold their commodities

propose an african monetary fund which would have served as a source from where african nations could borrow low interest loans thereby smashing the stranglehold that the IMF and the world bank have on the economy of all african nations and which has led to most african nations now being trapped in the IMF/world bank debt peonage programme for life.

proposed the creation of an african military which would be tasked with defending the territorial integrity of the entire african continent.

my understanding of imperialism is that it seeks to exploit, dominate and subjugate its victim not assist, and place on an equal footing.

You are on the wrong tangent, in your logic a satelite  and [size=18pt]"proposals"[/size] is enough to say Gadaffi was a hero? You failed to see the imperialism because he had you fooled.

[flash=600,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflzQn59YE4?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]

cap28:

The arabs were involved in the enslavement of africans - that i do not deny but are you aware that Qadaffi apologised for this heinous act on behalf of his people - lets contrast that with the europeans - to date have they apologised for slavery?

So an apology by Gadaffi make it ok? We need to trust them now do we? Dose Gadaffi represent North Africa and the Middle East? Or was he an Arab reject?   Learn from history and don't be so gullible.  Learn to deal with and trust your own people first.

cap28:

hell no - infact not only have they not apologised - they have even denied that they were to blame - they instead shifted the blame for slavery onto our african ancestors claiming that this heinous crime could never have occurred without the collusion of africans which is a disgusting lie, the truth of the matter is that the europeans have never seen us as human beings and they stil dont - when they sat down at their berlin conference in 1885 they carved up africa  amongst themselves and they are still working according to that plan - they see the entire african continent as their personal property they dont give a shi.t about the people on the continent as a matter of fact they see us as being in the way of their objective and they intend to do something to ensure that we stop getting in their way, africa as far as they are concerned is nothing more than a source of cheap raw materials and any attempt by anybody to stop this from remaining the case is dealt with brutally - lets check all of the african leaders who have stood in the way of their plan:

patrice lumumba - assassinated by the belgians and the americans
kwame nkrumah - toppled by the americans
thomas sankara - assassinated by the french
nelson mandela - imprisoned for 27 years until he agreed to cut a deal allowing whites to retain control over south africa's economy

this is all history that I am well aware of, you seem to be full of self-hatred, talking about African collusion and as a result you now worship an Arab (Your oppresor) as your hero.  He is the same blood as the NTC but – oh he was special – rubbish!

cap28:

even the likes of buhari who refused to sink nigeria into more debt courtesy of the IMF was toppled by them

Buhari was no democrat, did you live under his rule?

cap28:

the thorn in their side was Muammar Qadaffi who for 20 years survived numerous assassination attempts from british and american intelligence services and yet i am supposed to see this man as less than a hero , sorry no, i cant.

poor you!

cap28:

The race riots you refer to in libya in 2000 were put down by Muammar Qadaffi almost immediately and all the culprits involved were sentenced to death and executed - that should show you that Qadaffi was a fair man who was not willing to tolerate such disgusting barbaric and racist behaviour from his people,

You keep mentioning Gadaffis weaknesses then quickly skipping away and comparing him to either Europeans or the NTC.  Why were the Libyans so hostile that they would take to the streets and murder hundreds of black Africans? What had gadaffi instilled in them for 42 years to make them feel that way? Thousands of black africans had to be evacuated and President Rawlings went there himself to airlift Ghanaians. 

But hey, its 2011 and lets sweep hundreds of years of slavery and millions of deaths at the hands of north africans and lets forget the land and the resources in it and worship an Arab Dictator because he wanted to pay for a $500 million satellite, made proposals and said sorry – thats CHEAP as hell!

The same gadaffi demanded an apology from Italy for its colonial oppression and ordered them to pay him 5 Billion dollars.  That was from 1911 to 1943 so how many hundred years did the Arabs enslave Africans for? I guess he took 10% and offered it to the gullible Negroes as compensation for hundreds of years – how CHEAP.

cap28:

lets contrast that with the current savages that are now in control of Libya - when they were rounding up blacks, driving them to slaughter houses and cutting off their heads as if they were cattle did you hear even a peep from any western media outlet? even a peep? hell no, and you know why because not only do they not give a sh.it about we africans but they are the ones who used their disgusting propaganda to peddle the lie that Qadaffi was using black africans as mercenaries knowing full well that this was a lie - they did this because they want to ensure that arabs in africa NEVER EVER UNITED with black africans to face the common enemy - THEM!!! that is how they operate - divide and rule - its time you understood who your real enemy is.

The NTC are the same as gadaffi, Gadaffis wife is from benghazi too.  The only difference is that they will not play games with Libyan resources when it comes to the west.  If they do their as.z will get bombed out too.

Africa has been divided before you was born.  Try to think creatively, look within, work with what exists rather than waiting for a utopia and quit worshiping foreigners who don't give a flying fu<k about you.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by naira2011(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2011
@nolongTing

I just have one advice for you to change your thinking mentality. You can see how everyone was against you. While I find it very difficult to respond to your last reply, I would say in a forum like this you should try to give your own opinion in a mature way not by abusing people and saying so many disgusting statements.

Ghadaffi has done so many good things for Africa continent as a whole regardless that he is an Arab that you claimed stolen black African land. He fought against western interference all his life and let me remind you of this, I said it before the Europeans and Americans are coming in a big time to take over Africa again if we don't stand against them from now on. WW2 helped Africans to gain independence from European empire even when they have less technology but now with so many hi Tech warfare, the job will be less energy and could be achieved faster. The project "Scramble for Africa resources and control" is underway with first landing of foreign military base AfriCom. So wake up brother "nolongTing" before your entire generations become another products of slave masters.

Ghadaffi remains strong hero of Africa and forever his name will be engraved in our minds.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^

nolongting (aka wannabe jamaican)

I've restrained myself and tried to be polite but its obvious that your lack of home training is now revealing itself - if there is anyone on here that is a "nigga" or a slave i can confidently say you fit those descriptions.

Of course you wont accept an arab as a hero becasue you are too busy saying yazzah boss to your white slave master, tragic coon.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

^^^^

nolongting (aka wannabe jamaican)

I've restrained myself and tried to be polite but its obvious that your lack of home training is now revealing itself - if there is anyone on here that is a "nigga" or a slave i can confidently say you fit those descriptions.

Of course you wont accept an arab as a hero becasue you are too busy saying yazzah boss to your white slave master, tragic coon.

So sad, the word Nig.ga hurt you - i wonder why.  I have noticed that you are stalking me like the little scared, deluded, dumb ni..a you are what a failure - fu<k you and fu<k your Arab hero Gadaffi.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

cap28:

^^^^
Just to add - these beasts that you defend have devised numerous methods to bring about the demise of the black race - ask the african americans who know them better - ask them about how their african ancestors were dehumanised and psychollogicaly crippled by these satanic monsters.

I would like to refer you to National State Security Memorandum 200 (NSSM 200 1974)  in which the US govt go on record to recognise as government policy the need to DEPOPULATE CERTAIN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES that according to them pose a threat to the national security of the United States because of their large population and abundance of natural resources  - Nigeria is one of the countries on the list. 

Former National Security Advisor under Nixon - Henry Kissinger recommends the use of war, famine, biological warfare and debt peonage as viable forms of population control of any of these so called offending nations.

There is no way in hell i could ever see these people as anything other than demons after reading that document - which i would advise you to read as it is STILL OFFICIAL GOVT POLICY in the United States.

What on earth gave you the impression I support “beasts of no nation?” Stop stalking me cap28 you scared little ni..a

[img]http://d.yimg.com/ec/image/v1/release/176654;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage[/img]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

You are on the wrong tangent, in your logic a satelite  and [size=18pt]"proposals"[/size] is enough to say Gadaffi was a hero? You failed to see the imperialism because he had you fooled.

He most definitely is a hero for putting 400 million dollars on the table towards the one off purchase of a satellite system which has enabled ungrateful ba.stards like yourself make cheap phone calls to and from africa - had it not been for the purchase of this satellite - we africans would still  be paying $500 million a year  (excluding interest) to your white slave masters - are you that devoid of common sense that you dont see the benefit to the entire african continent and diaspora?  Or should we have gone to the IMF to borrow the money for this  - or are you that much of a fuc.king slowpoke?

now with regard to the creation of the african monetary fund it was to be implemented early 2011  and suprise suprise that is when NATO decided to launch their brutal attack on libya thereby smashing any possibility of this ever seeing the light of day - if your brain is capable of doing this - ponder the amount of money that europe and america would lose as a result of africa's disengagement from the IMF.

infact all the finishing touches to this african monetary fund had been completed by 2006 and it was just the implementation which had been earmarked for early 2011.

In addition a central african bank was also to be set up in abuja, nigeria which would serve as a bank printing one african currency backed by gold and this would mean that the francophone african countries would be able to scrap their use of the CFA franc which france has used for decades to exploit and control their economies
all of these proposals were to be implemented THIS YEAR.
Now slave, open your st.upid eyes for once in your miserable life and see that what Qadaffi was doing was FREEING AFRICA FROM ITS ECONOMIC ENSLAVEMENT TO EUROPE AND AMERICA NOT EXPLOIT IT LIKE YOUR MASTERS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 5 CENTURIES.

So an apology by Gadaffi make it ok? We need to trust them now do we? Dose Gadaffi represent North Africa and the Middle East? Or was he an Arab reject?   Learn from history and don't be so gullible.  Learn to deal with and trust your own people first.

Hang on so because only Qadaffi made the apology that automatically means that it cant be genuine, perhaps we africans should have rejected his apology until a delegation from the gulf states decided to also tender their own apologies, the europeans have tendered no apology but you seem quite content to trust them - your leaders are doing a roaring trade with them, signing bilateral agreements allowing thme to come to nigeria and buy up our land, resources, former govt owned utitlities and i dont hear you screaming about that so why the sudden need to open your eyes now - YOU ARE A BIG FOOL who can not differentiate between who are your friends and your enemies.

this is all history that I am well aware of, you seem to be full of self-hatred, talking about African collusion and as a result you now worship an Arab (Your oppresor) as your hero.  He is the same blood as the NTC but – oh he was special – rubbish!

I worship an arab because i acknowlege all the progressive things he did in africa, i would rather do that than be a pathetic self loathing scum bag who hates his african identity so much he uses jamaican patois as his user name - how sad is that - jamaicans dont even like africans - fool!

Buhari was no democrat, did you live under his rule?

did you hear me say Buhari was a democrat fool - i merely recognised his unwillingness to take on more Imf loans.

poor you!

but not half as tragic and full of self loathing as you wanna be jamaican  grin

You keep mentioning Gadaffis weaknesses then quickly skipping away and comparing him to either Europeans or the NTC.  Why were the Libyans so hostile that they would take to the streets and murder hundreds of black Africans? What had gadaffi instilled in them for 42 years to make them feel that way? Thousands of black africans had to be evacuated and President Rawlings went there himself to airlift Ghanaians.  

Qadaffi was a human being therefore i did not expect perfection from him - you of all people who is very far from being perfect should know that.

If you think that the arab hatred of blacks had anything to do with Qadaffi then yoiu are a bigger fool than i thought, hatred of black africans has been embedded in the arab psyche primarily as a result of the trans saharan slave trade  - they enslaved us and therefore they look at us with contempt  - that is the same way europeans have deep contempt for blacks because they also enslaved blacks - so you can deceive yourself all you want but europeans hate you just as much as arabs do.  Qadaffi on the other hand was different, many of his bodyguards and senior military officials were from the fezzan tribe which is predominantly black.
If Qadaffi was a racist why did he finance the ANC, why did Nelson Mandela ignore the protestations of europe and america and visit Qadaffi to thank him for helping to bring down the racist apartheid govt of south africa.

But hey, its 2011 and lets sweep hundreds of years of slavery and millions of deaths at the hands of north africans and lets forget the land and the resources in it and worship an Arab Dictator because he wanted to pay for a $500 million satellite, made proposals and said sorry – thats CHEAP as hell!

But you've been quite content to sweep the european involvement in the transatlantic slave trade  under the carpet and worship your european oppressors who have made zero effort to show any remorse for what they did, at least Qadaffi reached out to make amends for the past which by the way he had no control over.

The same gadaffi demanded an apology from Italy for its colonial oppression and ordered them to pay him 5 Billion dollars.  That was from 1911 to 1943 so how many hundred years did the Arabs enslave Africans for? I guess he took 10% and offered it to the gullible Negroes as compensation for hundreds of years – how CHEAP.

but as i said above there is no point showing moral indignation towards Qadaffi when you have been content to fight over the few crumbs the europeans have thrown you by running to europe to  do the jobs that their own people dont want.  what have you done to free yourself from your current mental and economic enslavement to your european opppressors?

The NTC are the same as gadaffi, Gadaffis wife is from benghazi too.  The only difference is that they will not play games with Libyan resources when it comes to the west.  If they do their as.z will get bombed out too.

Oh i get it you saw Qadaffi as playing games with your western masters simply because he was unwilling to allow western oil companies to exploit his people - now i see what sort of shameless low life you are.
you prefer the wealth of libya to be under the control of  murderous savages aka the NTC rather than a man who looked out for the best interest of his people - shame on you - you are nothing more than a enslaved loser.

Africa has been divided before you was born.  Try to think creatively, look within, work with what exists rather than waiting for a utopia and quit worshiping foreigners who don't give a flying fu<k about you.

shut your stinking trap - you are in no position to dole out advise to anyone as you have the white man's balls rammed so far down your throat your practically gagging, you are nothing but an enslaved coon and you will die a white man's bit.ch- you are the reason that other races look at black people with nothing but contempt - Zap off.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

So sad, the word Nig.ga hurt you - i wonder why. I have noticed that you are stalking me like the little scared, deluded, dumb ni..a you are what a failure - fu<k you and fu<k your Arab hero Gadaffi. grin grin grin grin grin grin

What on earth gave you the impression I support “beasts of no nation?” Stop stalking me cap28 you scared little ni..a

[img]http://d.yimg.com/ec/image/v1/release/176654;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage[/img]

why would i stalk a delusional porch monkey like you - what have you got to offer - nothing but a tirade of bitterness and self hatred, get over yourself mate, i eat lowlifes like you for breakfast, lunch and dinner and spit them out, go back to the death sentence you call a life.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by nolongTing: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
cap28:

[s]He most definitely is a hero for putting 400 million dollars on the table towards the one off purchase of a satellite system which has enabled ungrateful ba.stards like yourself make cheap phone calls to and from africa - had it not been for the purchase of this satellite - we africans would still  be paying $500 million a year  (excluding interest) to your white slave masters - are you that devoid of common sense that you dont see the benefit to the entire african continent and diaspora?  Or should we have gone to the IMF to borrow the money for this  - or are you that much of a fuc.king slowpoke?

now with regard to the creation of the african monetary fund it was to be implemented early 2011  and suprise suprise that is when NATO decided to launch their brutal attack on libya thereby smashing any possibility of this ever seeing the light of day - if your brain is capable of doing this - ponder the amount of money that europe and america would lose as a result of africa's disengagement from the IMF.

infact all the finishing touches to this african monetary fund had been completed by 2006 and it was just the implementation which had been earmarked for early 2011.

In addition a central african bank was also to be set up in abuja, nigeria which would serve as a bank printing one african currency backed by gold and this would mean that the francophone african countries would be able to scrap their use of the CFA franc which france has used for decades to exploit and control their economies
all of these proposals were to be implemented THIS YEAR.
Now slave, open your st.upid eyes for once in your miserable life and see that what Qadaffi was doing was FREEING AFRICA FROM ITS ECONOMIC ENSLAVEMENT TO EUROPE AND AMERICA NOT EXPLOIT IT LIKE YOUR MASTERS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 5 CENTURIES.

Hang on so because only Qadaffi made the apology that automatically means that it cant be genuine, perhaps we africans should have rejected his apology until a delegation from the gulf states decided to also tender their own apologies, the europeans have tendered no apology but you seem quite content to trust them - your leaders are doing a roaring trade with them, signing bilateral agreements allowing thme to come to nigeria and buy up our land, resources, former govt owned utitlities and i dont hear you screaming about that so why the sudden need to open your eyes now - YOU ARE A BIG FOOL who can not differentiate between who are your friends and your enemies.

I worship an arab because i acknowlege all the progressive things he did in africa, i would rather do that than be a pathetic self loathing scum bag who hates his african identity so much he uses jamaican patois as his user name - how sad is that - jamaicans dont even like africans - fool!

did you hear me say Buhari was a democrat fool - i merely recognised his unwillingness to take on more Imf loans.

but not half as tragic and full of self loathing as you wanna be jamaican  grin

Qadaffi was a human being therefore i did not expect perfection from him - you of all people who is very far from being perfect should know that.

If you think that the arab hatred of blacks had anything to do with Qadaffi then yoiu are a bigger fool than i thought, hatred of black africans has been embedded in the arab psyche primarily as a result of the trans saharan slave trade  - they enslaved us and therefore they look at us with contempt  - that is the same way europeans have deep contempt for blacks because they also enslaved blacks - so you can deceive yourself all you want but europeans hate you just as much as arabs do.  Qadaffi on the other hand was different, many of his bodyguards and senior military officials were from the fezzan tribe which is predominantly black.
If Qadaffi was a racist why did he finance the ANC, why did Nelson Mandela ignore the protestations of europe and america and visit Qadaffi to thank him for helping to bring down the racist apartheid govt of south africa.

But you've been quite content to sweep the european involvement in the transatlantic slave trade  under the carpet and worship your european oppressors who have made zero effort to show any remorse for what they did, at least Qadaffi reached out to make amends for the past which by the way he had no control over.

but as i said above there is no point showing moral indignation towards Qadaffi when you have been content to fight over the few crumbs the europeans have thrown you by running to europe to  do the jobs that their own people dont want.  what have you done to free yourself from your current mental and economic enslavement to your european opppressors?

Oh i get it you saw Qadaffi as playing games with your western masters simply because he was unwilling to allow western oil companies to exploit his people - now i see what sort of shameless low life you are.
you prefer the wealth of libya to be under the control of  murderous savages aka the NTC rather than a man who looked out for the best interest of his people - shame on you - you are nothing more than a enslaved loser.

shut your stinking trap - you are in no position to dole out advise to anyone as you have the white man's balls rammed so far down your throat your practically gagging, you are nothing but an enslaved coon and you will die a white man's bit.ch- you are the reason that other races look at black people with nothing but contempt - Zap off.

[/s]

[size=18pt]Deluded bull.shi.t! stop sucking on gadaffi's dead Di<k! you useless, self-hating fa.g! [/size]
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by cap28: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
nolongTing:

[size=18pt]Deluded bull.shi.t! stop sucking on gadaffi's dead Di<k! you useless, self-hating fa.g! [/size]

You must be an authority on gays seeing as your fa.ther is one - did the rejection your mother received from your gay father cause this deep seated hatred for your own race?
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
@nolongTing

Hahaha, why can't you present your argument articulately 'I Too Know'. You have been handed down a defeat hands down. You have got nothing to say or prove, you self-loathing scum. You are a curse and traitor to your root and Motherland. You can't be reason with. You psychotic fool.

Now phuck off and go continue sucking your 'white masters khocks' Jamaican wannabe. Ehe, I go still like cut off that your kuturu hands.
Re: As Long As We Africans Are Not United Khaddafis, Sankaras, Savimbis Will Follow by BlackLibya: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
Well, at least Ghaddafi tried to do something. We can argue over whether he was racist or what the meaning was behind his actions, but the point is that he was doing things that were benefitting the continent. On one end yes he was funding rebellions around the continent at some point, but ultimately, he had projects in the works that would benefit everyone and help free the continent from the conditions that caused the rebellions in the first place.

But oh well, some people are more worried about racism or what religion he wanted or whatever to see the forest for the trees. Like Samouri Toure and his Wassalou Empire, he wasted precious time fighting with the animists over accepting Islam, and all he accomplished were rebellions that the French took advantage of and crushed him.

People looking at the trees and not the forest, instead of uniting against the enemy. All of them got f.ucked in the end and the animists are christians now so poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo / Canadian Woman Arrested For Smuggling Cocaine With Fake Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.